It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you hate Putin?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Why do you hate Putin? I have seen alot of comments on ATS saying how bad Putin is et cetera...
Since Putin, only good (mostly) has happened in Russia, and the economy has only gone up. I have alot of Russian friends who live in Russia, and all of them mostly like what he has done. Why do you keep saying "Russians need to stand up to this monster!"? All his policies are supported by the majority of Russians. Although I don't agree with anti-gay laws, all my Russian friends *do*. The policy only represented what Russians wanted. The average wage in Russia more than tripled since he came to power in 2000. Can you say the same about Barack Obama, or, perahaps, David Cameron? All I hear in the media is how "bad" he is, when he is simply what Russians want in power.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by omass

I tend to see more Hater's for Obama on ATS then good old Putin.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by omass
Why do you hate Putin? I have seen alot of comments on ATS saying how bad Putin is et cetera...
Since Putin, only good (mostly) has happened in Russia, and the economy has only gone up. I have alot of Russian friends who live in Russia, and all of them mostly like what he has done. Why do you keep saying "Russians need to stand up to this monster!"? All his policies are supported by the majority of Russians. Although I don't agree with anti-gay laws, all my Russian friends *do*. The policy only represented what Russians wanted. The average wage in Russia more than tripled since he came to power in 2000. Can you say the same about Barack Obama, or, perahaps, David Cameron? All I hear in the media is how "bad" he is, when he is simply what Russians want in power.

I used to be a bit of a fan of his until recently. He was always kind of like this bad ass rockstar president... almost like a Ted Nugent that didn't suck. But now... now he's getting all conservative with their social policies and starting to act like the very people who hate him in the US.

His moves lately have been very strange. I'm not sure who he's trying to appeal to.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Actually, I wish the dude was OUR president. He's tough. He's smart.
He knows what he's doing. He doesn't blink. The world respects him.

Obama on the other hand ... just the opposite.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually, I wish the dude was OUR president. He's tough. He's smart.
He knows what he's doing. He doesn't blink. The world respects him.

Obama on the other hand ... just the opposite.

Im not for communism but your right. Comparing Obama and Putin, you kinda wish they were swapped.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Haters gonna hate

Macho Man vs Sissy Boy
edit on 28-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's only really Americans who dislike Putin, put that down to the American media if you like.

Putin seems to be the only adult on the current world stage.

Edit:
Here in the UK, nearly everyone i know dislikes Obomba/Obama, we call him the post turtle.
edit on 28-8-2013 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Who hates Putin?

I mean really, honestly look at the host of presidents we have had over the past 30 years, Actor, CIA head, Governor, Senator.

Hes as qualified if not more so than Most of the past US presidents to run a country, As for the "evils" he has done, again just as bad as Any us President.

Reagan, Broke unions, Iran Contra (WE SOLD ARMS TO IRAN), etc.

Bush, Waged war for the Saudi's

Clinton... Well we all know how that was.

Bush #2. I wouldn't trust him not to swallow the chemicals under my kitchen sink on accident.

Obama... (would take to long to even list and I already feel my blood pressure rising) .

Long gone are the old US statesmen, who had their countries CITIZENS best interest at heart, so we are last who should be judging world leaders.
edit on 28-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
It's only really Americans who dislike Putin, put that down to the American media if you like.

Putin seems to be the only adult on the current world stage.

Edit:
Here in the UK, nearly everyone i know dislikes Obomba/Obama, we call him the post turtle.
edit on 28-8-2013 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

So im an American then? Not !!
Dont you know about him and med being lovers

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

why violation? it is true that puty is fruity?

They censored it for your protection. When Vladimir saw you posted "fruity puty" he was ready to dispatch the Russian amphibious ninja bear assassination team but the mods saved you from certain doom

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
People hate Putin? wtf?? he is better than any politician in the US or rather the North America.

I think if people do hate putin, its usually one of these reasons...

He is a Russian, which also means communist(which is an auto hate by many Americans)...and he is bettering Russia's economy than the previous primers(which means there is another country that is tasting the super power title).

Putin is cool as shtz!

Also nice!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
In addition to what as been posted already I would say that Putin has a very large ego and in P's world only he and his wishes/desires/plans matter! He is not for the people but for himself!!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

So im an American then? Not !!
Dont you know about him and med being lovers

Even if what you say is true, who cares if they are lovers, does it make him less of a leader ?

since when was the truth in a roundabout way gibberish?

I didn't really understand a word of what you originally posted, it was like a poor rhyme or rap, hence the reason i posted gibberish.

Anyway not lets derail the thread.

As far as I'm concerned Obama is not a leader or the real power in the white house, his just the manager without real power to actually change anything unless his private masters allow him.

That's the big difference between Putin and Obama.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wait, I thought the entire internet crushed on Putin? Maybe just me?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Exactly, i thought he was like a cool celebrity or something!

90% of his meme are pro putin lol.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join