It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
I blame with proof and facts , you do the same if you have any.

HEY DUDE .. WE'VE POSTED PROOF AND FACTS about Iran's evil antics around the world.
Yet you keep ignoring them and spewing your rhetoric. Address the facts we've presented.
Again - aren't you going to do something about Irans actions? What is wrong with you??

Report on Iran - State Sponsor of Terrorism
A small amount of the information available from the link ....

Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran increased its terrorist-related activity, including attacks or attempted attacks in India, Thailand, Georgia, and Kenya. Iran provided financial, material, and logistical support for terrorist and militant groups in the Middle East and Central Asia. Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) and militant groups to implement foreign policy goals, provide cover for intelligence operations, and stir up instability in the Middle East. The IRGC-QF is the regime’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.

In 2012, Iran was implicated in planned attacks in India, Thailand, Georgia, and Kenya. On February 13, in New Delhi, India, a magnetic bomb placed under the vehicle of an Israeli diplomat’s wife exploded, seriously injuring her and three Indian nationals. On February 14, a similar device was discovered under a vehicle belonging to the Israeli embassy in Tbilisi, Georgia, and safely defused. Also on February 14, Thai police arrested three Iranian nationals in connection with explosions in a Bangkok private residence that revealed bomb-making materials and makeshift grenades intended for use in attacks against Israeli targets. On June 19, Kenyan authorities arrested two Iranian nationals in connection with explosives stockpiled for a suspected terrorist attack. According to press reports, the individuals were members of the IRGC-QF. ...

Regarding Syria, Iran provided extensive support, including weapons, funds, and training to assist the Asad regime in its brutal crackdown that has resulted in the death of more than 70,000 civilians. Iran provided weapons, training, and funding to Hamas and other Palestinian terrorist groups, including the Palestine Islamic Jihad and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command. Since the end of the 2006 Israeli-Hizballah conflict, Iran has assisted in rearming Hizballah, in direct violation of UNSCR 1701. Iran has provided hundreds of millions of dollars in support of Hizballah in Lebanon and has trained thousands of Hizballah fighters at camps in Iran.

edit on 8/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by mideast

And yet again you insist on blaming anyone and everyone else.

It is that constant refusal to accept any responsibility that allows the circle of hatred to continue.
You blame Britain, you blame the US, you blame Wahhabi's - but never the Shia.
Always excuses and blame....and a distinct lack of solutions or compromise.

ETA

Do you honestly think my opinions are solely based on 3 pages of posts on a website, (albeit a very good one)?
edit on 29/8/13 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

Iran and syria are far from saints and definitely share the blame when it comes to middle eastern stability in relation to sunnis and jews. But the problem is nato(especially usa, uk, france) have lost all shreds of credibility the last decade with one war after another.

Its like a homosexual priest who abuses children speaking in favor of puritanism and pretending to be conservative.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Thanks Mideast. I agree....That how I see it too....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Those damned warmongering and hateful Brits!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ha yeah they started it, trying to take over the world, no that was the persian before they ran into three hundred Greeks, been all downhill from there, haha haha haha, what a joke this has been.... Well at least we know he earned his govt salary and that he does not plan on changing anything there. Lol.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Your gov't could spin it all they want but they knew chemical weapons are taboo.

The only possible option out of this for Assad without stepping down is to get a lawyer and preemptively take it to the international court and be glib about it and say even conventional explosives/weapons are chemical weapons so...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I think everybody should work out there own problems. In such a case dont act coe sure America and other nations have been all over the middle east like lice on a dog. But who invited them in, and who for all intensive purposes of one or another, accepted and coveted all those deals going down over there. Look to your own peoples and leaders, and governments for the solutions, because they are as big of a problems as any across the sea. And corruption knows no nation, race, or boundaries. Like most things, look to you and yours and you will find the root of the problems more often then not. Most everybody and every nation would be wise to take that advice.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Far as I'm concerned the Middle East can roast. Including Israel. I no longer trust none of them.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

NO! We aren't going to do anything! You want something done, do it yourself!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by Freeborn

I couldn't agree with you more. When I lived in Jeddah Saudi Arabia and met many Muslims, none of them were militant. They were lovely families, very hospitable, and really enjoyed sharing cultures and stories. The regular people just want what everyone wants, a life where they can work and earn a fair wage, a healthy family, and more opportunities for their children.

All this war and economic crap is from the top down, not the bottom up. I firmly believe if the governments would stop playing control games the world would come into balance, free and fair trade, and the people would get along. I know it will never happen because power corrupts.

I too agree, while some on here want to point to Saudi based Wahabiists as the 9/11 perpetrators etc. and point out Sunni based terror, while I was deployed to Western Baghdad we and the local Iraqis had mostly rid the area of any AQ cells, and guess where most of our attacks came from? The Shiite extremists supported by Iran (the weapons caches we found were primarily Iranian weapons). The Sunnis I knew in Baghdad were very moderate and easy to work with. It was the Sadr militia that was intent on killing Westerners. (Backed by Iran)

My point is that you cannot point to one sect of Islam and say, "they are all evil, point the finger at them." The conflicts originate from much deeper tribal origins and honestly we have no business meddling their centuries old conflicts.
As for the argument telling us we need to do something about our government... well guess what? Even our media is pointing out that it's not such a good idea to get involved... from both sides of the political spectrum. But we are not about to start a government takeover because they might send some missiles towards Syria, we have enough internal problems to warrant such behavior... FOR US, not for someone thousands of miles away.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So why did this turn into "Iran is bad" thread.

Yes, Iran / Russia / China / USA / Israel all have their agendas. But the fact of this thread is addressing Syria. Namely the accusation from the US government of the Syrian government using chemical weapons on their own people.....and I don't buy what the Obama administration is selling. So are the Americans of ATS support the US interfering in the Syrian civil war?

edit on 29-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Are you playing like your govt is the victim ?

Couldn't you do any better ?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The source is the US government...

Might as well make it up as you go along.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

But who invited them in, and who for all intensive purposes of one or another, accepted and coveted all those deals going down over there.

That is all the issue. That is why I am saying about WAhhabis.

Look to your own peoples and leaders, and governments for the solutions, because they are as big of a problems as any across the sea.

The fact that we don't like to give up to world banking system , the facts that we don't like to give up our resources matters ?

Or the fact that we don't appreciate west making problems and solving them ?

Which one matters ?

And corruption knows no nation, race, or boundaries. Like most things, look to you and yours and you will find the root of the problems more often then not.

I have looked , I agree that corruption maybe there in every country. But the fact that policy of west is to invade middle eastern countries is not a corrution issue. It is the nature of west to act like that.

Maybe we can not wash the corrupted and corruption off the country , but does that give any reason to west to act like that ?

Most everybody and every nation would be wise to take that advice.

Some don't like to take the advice because they want to invade and use the spoils of war while they can . What is the solution for that issue ?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by FlyersFan

The source is the US government...

Might as well make it up as you go along.

The source doesn't matter for her , it is the goal and agenda which matters.

As long as the agenda of the source and her agenda are aligned she quotes from it. Doesn't matter even if it is weblog , US govt and etc etc.

That is why I ignore half of her replies.
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavTrooper0430

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by Freeborn

I couldn't agree with you more. When I lived in Jeddah Saudi Arabia and met many Muslims, none of them were militant. They were lovely families, very hospitable, and really enjoyed sharing cultures and stories. The regular people just want what everyone wants, a life where they can work and earn a fair wage, a healthy family, and more opportunities for their children.

All this war and economic crap is from the top down, not the bottom up. I firmly believe if the governments would stop playing control games the world would come into balance, free and fair trade, and the people would get along. I know it will never happen because power corrupts.

I too agree, while some on here want to point to Saudi based Wahabiists as the 9/11 perpetrators etc. and point out Sunni based terror, while I was deployed to Western Baghdad we and the local Iraqis had mostly rid the area of any AQ cells, and guess where most of our attacks came from? The Shiite extremists supported by Iran (the weapons caches we found were primarily Iranian weapons). The Sunnis I knew in Baghdad were very moderate and easy to work with. It was the Sadr militia that was intent on killing Westerners. (Backed by Iran)

My point is that you cannot point to one sect of Islam and say, "they are all evil, point the finger at them." The conflicts originate from much deeper tribal origins and honestly we have no business meddling their centuries old conflicts.

No the point is that you mixed up WAhhabia with sonni , Wahhabi say they are one branch of Sonni , there are other old branches like Shafei , Maleki , Hanbali ,...

And the other point is that you don't know about the nature of integration of Shia and say Iran is backing those groups.

While I really doubt that those Shia groups you mentioned were extremists. Maybe they are extremist to you because they were fighting the invader , then count on me ,too. Because I fight greedy and invader out ,too. AS I have said it here

Even our media is pointing out that it's not such a good idea to get involved... from both sides of the political spectrum. But we are not about to start a government takeover because they might send some missiles towards Syria, we have enough internal problems to warrant such behavior... FOR US, not for someone thousands of miles away.

Not the date that this thread started and the MSM was beating hard on war drums.

I don't want war and as long as you don't want to invade , we're ok.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So why did this turn into "Iran is bad" thread.

Yes, Iran / Russia / China / USA / Israel all have their agendas. But the fact of this thread is addressing Syria. Namely the accusation from the US government of the Syrian government using chemical weapons on their own people.....and I don't buy what the Obama administration is selling. So are the Americans of ATS support the US interfering in the Syrian civil war?

My opinion is that they see US govt has given weapons to those rebels , has helped Saudi import them in Syria , Syria also has it's own resources , Syria has been helping Lebanon defending itself against Israel ,....

It would be bad if the govt miss the opportunity and leave all the investments and leave Syria alone.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have a few questions.

Why isnt there any other Iranians from Iran on this site? I would love to ask them the same questions that some have avoided.

1. Do you feel the Iranian Government really wants peace? If so why attack Israel?
2. The Israeli people are just like Iranians, so wouldnt any retaliation on a Syria strike affect innocent victims in Israel?
3. Are Iranians going to protest against strikes on Israel?
4. Are Iranians going to do something?

To any other Iranians living in Iran, Not subjected to offical doctrine, or reprisals, I would love to hear your truthful answer to these questions.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why isnt there any other Iranians from Iran on this site?

For the same reason that there are no Americans on Iranian forums.

1. Do you feel the Iranian Government really wants peace? If so why attack Israel?

The leader of Iran talked about the solution of the matter in NAM summit. Look for yourself. It was not attacking Israel.

2. The Israeli people are just like Iranians, so wouldnt any retaliation on a Syria strike affect innocent victims in Israel?

Israelis and Iranians are not comparable. Iranian people are mostly friendly people. They try to share their food and love their neighbor. In the worst case they don't wish harm to their neighbors....................Iranians believe in their religion and don't want a secular state.

and abut the second part of the question , Israel knew it better when they were planing with daddy US to import WAhhabis into Syria. But don't worry Wahhabis are all followers. They just listen to their Muftis.

Haven't you heard about the last Fatwa of incest in Jihad announced by Saudi Mufti ?

So if incest is not going to stop them from going to heaven and meet 72 virgins , what else could stop them from going to heaven ? Being KIA (killed in action) by another friend ?

As long as US govt keeps the mouth of Saudis fed , they are obeying like always been.

3. Are Iranians going to protest against strikes on Israel?
4. Are Iranians going to do something?

The worst case they won't let their brothers and husbands and friends go into a fight that is not ours.

I don't know what book or prophecy you are following , but the ideology of Shia says that they can not start a war on their own.

And Khamenei also said that as a fatwa that "it is forbidden to use nuclear weapon on civilians".

But you don't seem to accept that and I don't know why.

There are ways for you to do research for yourself ,too.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I have been reading your posts and I think the real problem here is people take religion seriously.

That and the misguided sense of being right and being better than everyone else makes people treat others poorly and with contempt and prejudice.

Wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join