It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans , aren't you going to do something

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Actually alex jones who owns infowars is strongly against middle east conflicts. He does not have "i must hate syria and iran" agenda. It is the mainstream posters like you and many others who insist on false hoods of the mainstream media.

Its unfortunate that an alternative site that once talked about aliens and ufos has become a disinfo site.

As for beforeitsnews its pretty good. I know what patriotism is in the real sense, not the twisted bbc and fox news sense. I am more of a patriot than you and others will ever be.

Take care!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The worst thing is living in fear,an entire nation living in fear,because their government cannot or don't want to find a solution.

Except the fact that fear from the stick is a tool to make the rabbit run when the rabbit is not showing any interest in the carrot.

Anger and fear is their weapon and see for yourself how they are using it in this thread.

What is sad is that I read here on ATS posts saying,"I fear of my government",which means that one of my essential freedoms has gone.....liberty of expression of life without fear.

So , what about those who say "I am free" to me. What is freedom in your opinion ? , freedom to have sex with same gender or freedom to think out of the box ? Or freedom to chose to be a fan of Miley Cyrus or Britney Spears ?
edit on 29-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I feel like you are preaching to the choir Mideast .

If there is a community on the internet who doesn't accept what our MSM tells us it's ATS .

Maybe you should go over to Reddit or someplace where you might be able to throw some catch phrases at people who genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. I think most people here are more educated on all of the stuff discussed in this thread than your average American

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I don't hate anyone, but I do hate the atrocities that are being committed, by both sides in Syria.

Of course a portion of the blame and responsibility lies with the UK and it's allies - can you admit the same?

If you'd bothered to read all of my posts you'd realise that I don't support any gung-ho bombing of Assad but the use of chemical weapons can not be tolerated no matter who has used or supplied them.

As I've stated in several threads I believe there's actually an opportunity to improve relations with Iran here.
Rouhani has said that he wants to improve relations with 'the west'. Why not approach him and get Iran to put pressure on Assad to agree to an immediate ceasefire. At the same time 'the west' puts pressure on the Saudi's and whoever else to stop supporting the rebels and to also agree to a ceasefire.
Once a ceasefire is in place an independent investigation can be carried out to determine exactly who is responsible for what atrocities in Syria, not just this latest attack, and those suspected of being responsible tried in an international court in accordance with international law.
Syria can then be left alone to sort out it's own mess.
This could lead to a relaxation of sanctions against Iran and possibly the beginning of open and honest discussions about Iran's nuclear programme.
Naïve?
Possibly - but certainly worth a go.

But if relations are to improve it requires a degree of honesty and openness that few seem capable of or willing to show.
And part of that is the Muslim world accepting that THEY have a major issue at present with Sunni / Shia conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan amongst others.

You ask aren't Americans going to do something - are you?
edit on 29/8/13 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by mideast

wasn't it alleged that Iraq's WMDs were passed off to Syria before the gulf war hostilities?

I wonder where the WMD's will be passed and where the US govt will follow it. How many more countries ?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Actually alex jones who owns infowars is strongly against middle east conflicts.

Alex Jones gives conspiracy theorists a black eye.
He's embarrassing to those who try to find the truth.

Its unfortunate that an alternative site that once talked about aliens and ufos has become a disinfo site.

Spoken by a person who refuses to look at facts that don't agree with their opinion.

As for beforeitsnews its pretty good.

It's so fake it's been banned here as a reference.
edit on 8/29/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by mideast

Americans will not uphold the constitution,they will allow their politicians to do whatever they want.
They will bitch and whine on the internet and do NOTHING!!!

Prove me wrong America.
If you don't...you deserve what you get in the future.

Be the beacon of light we all wish you could be.
No you got that wrong slick, if we don't "you" will regret what we do in the future.

We are kind of getting used to this, its Obama's new norm ..............we do deserve what we get, I think they call it "spoil's of war".

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ron Paul and Gary Johnson have given interviews on infowars many times. AJ has exposed the bilderbergers and bohemian grove which is a heck of a lot more than what the other clowns in msm have ever done.

In the end though people can judge for themselves who to believe. There shouldn't be any censoring!
edit on 29/8/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I didn't say you should hate ,I said Wahhabi is a sect among Sonni branch , but you seem still preferring to insist on the idea of reading three pages and jumping to conclusion.

This is a discussion forum. Matters should be discussed and studied here.

Of course a portion of the blame and responsibility lies with the UK and it's allies - can you admit the same?

As a matter of ability , I am able to say. But is that going to solve anything when you just want to give some portion for you , some portion for me without researching about the facts you refused to look on.

I thinking it is patriotism that tells you should comment but maybe fear or laziness is keeping you from studying and discovering the truth.

As I've stated in several threads I believe there's actually an opportunity to improve relations with Iran here.

I didn't make this to make relations good with UK. the audience of this threads are Americans while I have brought some facts that discuss how Britain has planed this and US is riding the old donkey.

Rouhani has said that he wants to improve relations with 'the west'.

He said he would do , but look at his actions. look at your actions.West is pushing divide and conquer and fight in the region while you are talking about good relations. Importing and exporting the old boogy men from one country to another to accuse Syria in some point and let the Hyena gang finish the job.

That is the old policy of west toward middle east.

So , is Rouhani going to claim peace between sheep and wolves ? Is that so stupid or western side is too smart ?

Why not approach him and get Iran to put pressure on Assad to agree to an immediate ceasefire

Cease fire with who the imported terrorists ? The ones who behead and laugh ?

Once a ceasefire is in place an independent investigation can be carried out to determine exactly who is responsible for what atrocities in Syria, not just this latest attack, and those suspected of being responsible tried in an international court in accordance with international law.
Syria can then be left alone to sort out it's own mess.
This could lead to a relaxation of sanctions against Iran and possibly the beginning of open and honest discussions about Iran's nuclear programme.

You are so un-informed or think that by ceasefire west could buy more time to organize imported terrorists in Syria ?

Which one ?

And part of that is the Muslim world accepting that THEY have a major issue at present with Sunni / Shia conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan amongst others.

Insisting on the same old stance and refusing to see the deep western plots in the region

This is the Wahhabi which was made by Britain 300 years ago and is supposed to explode Sonni Muslims from within.

I should add that there are as much as 5 sects inside sonni Muslims but Wahhabi is the youngest one made by west to serve them.

about 300 years ago Britain which was extending the empire, faced Muslims who despite their divisions were fighting against the foreign enemy without fear for their lives.

The it decided to do something to gurantee it's presence in the region.

So , Britain decide to spread division among thee groups. After years of studying and consulting with some Muslims clerics , it found out that they should make a change to achieve their goals.

The change was making new sects among two major sect of Muslims.

They invented new sect called Bahayi to infiltrate Shia and WAhhabis to infiltrate sonni Muslims.

These sects were made to pull Muslims in two different directions so that they could be divided their goal faster.

They worked on the element of rage among Wahhabis. And they worked on the element of lust among Bahayis.

And they also helped Saudi Family get power in Arabia. after years the family started making schools in Pakistan so that Wahhabis could fight the proxy war for the US against the USSR.

And today the biggest schools and many fighters are being made in the Pakistan.

On the contrary , Bahai couldn't get to power because of the tight relation between clerics and people. And after Islamic Revolution , they were not recognized as a religion.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The recent history of Wahhabis

-They claimed that they were responsible for9/11 so they invited the most powerful army to Afghanistan

-They used to bomb in Shia or Sonni neighborhoods in Iraq so that they could divide Iraq and serve their puppets.

-Now they are bombing on public places where both Shia and Sunni people are found in Iraq to make the Iraqi Govt open it's border with Syria on Wahhabi forces.

-Wahhabis don't recognize other people as human beings and this is why they behead people like slicing a party cake

-They don't believe in some certain thing and goal always justifies the mean for them Like how using chemical on civilians is justified. and now the incest Jihad.

-They believe that Arab people are true Muslims and others are not

-The fighters are being paid highly and they are promised that they will get 72 virgins and etc in the after life.

-The followers are mostly believing in action , they don't care about logic and understanding when they have doubt about something.

-There are many many other things that they believe if I could recall and if I has time.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I have no problems at all with you or the change in yourself sir.

I was addressing as to why its always about us Americans and when are we going to do something.

Thanks for the thread! Peace MS

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by dlbott

I am glad our iranian friend went to sleep, I just want to say one last thing, they are lucky Israel is as calm as they are.

Me ,too. Except the time it bombed Syria several times and attacked recently on Lebanon ,too.

It's
Personally I grow weary of fanaticism, especially in the name of religion of any kind

And I doubt you believe in anything but a secular state for Zionist jews , as you have been told

You don't know me, don't try and past judgement, that is precisely the problem, you think you have the right to judge me. Muslim fanatics think it is OK to kill woman and children in the name of their God. They think it is OK to pass judgment on anyone who does not convert to the one true God.

They miss the point no one has the right to kill women and children or judge others in the name of any religion. You can't accept that everyone has the right to believe what they want to. You can't accept the fantastic history lesson unity just gave you. You keep throwing up the same garbage over and over hoping if you say it enough someone might believe you.

You admitted you are iranian, the question is still to you, what are you doing in your own country to free it from religious persecution and to bring equal rights to women and all minorities. Talk about take the tree out of got own eye lol.

Most here know the real history of the middle east as unity was so kind to display for you. This whole thread is a bunch of religious misinformation by the fanatical religious iranian government whom you obviously work for. Wake up people this is going no where and should be closed.

The Bot

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haze617
I feel like you are preaching to the choir Mideast .

If there is a community on the internet who doesn't accept what our MSM tells us it's ATS .

Maybe you should go over to Reddit or someplace where you might be able to throw some catch phrases at people who genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. I think most people here are more educated on all of the stuff discussed in this thread than your average American

The problem here is about Wahhabi and the people who think they know it , but they don't

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by mideast

I have no problems at all with you or the change in yourself sir.

I was addressing as to why its always about us Americans and when are we going to do something.

Thanks for the thread! Peace MS

Thanks for the kind reply ,too.

It is Americans because it is the US president who has the microphone , others just follow.

This is one aspect of the reality of the one world govt.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

So , what about those who say "I am free" to me. What is freedom in your opinion ? , freedom to have sex with same gender or freedom to think out of the box ? Or freedom to chose to be a fan of Miley Cyrus or Britney Spears ?
Freedom of the speech,freedom of expression,freedom to live your life without any fear.

Remember the The Satanic Verses of Salman Rushdie?

well I have done the Godly painting,but they will name it the satanic painting,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the freedom to express the above

edit on 29-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: source

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You mean the Salman Rushdi who gets prize from his western masters ?

cdn.abclocal.go.com...

Or The one who is giving a masonic handshake here ?

Are we free to reject what freedom you want us to have or we are not free ?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

And yet again you insist on blaming anyone and everyone else.

It is that constant refusal to accept any responsibility that allows the circle of hatred to continue.
You blame Britain, you blame the US, you blame Wahhabi's - but never the Shia.
Always excuses and blame....and a distinct lack of solutions or compromise.

ETA

Do you honestly think my opinions are solely based on 3 pages of posts on a website, (albeit a very good one)?
edit on 29/8/13 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

This is propaganda... What do you mean do something? Last I checked America, is one of the things that keep the crazy madmen from slaughtering innocent people for quite sometime now.. I am in no way or fashion going to try and explain that to an obvious stir up the ruckus thread..

So, America protected the innocent people of Chile from Augusto Pinochet? Nope, he was installed by the US after removing the democratic elected government.
America protected the innocent people of Argentina from General Jorge Rafael Videla? Nope, this fascist dictator was as well backed by the US.
Were the innocent people of Indonesia protected from Suharto? Nope, he was a US puppet as well...
Much like lots of other crazy madmen that murdered innocent peope: The Shah of Iran, Mubarak, Saddam Hussein, Mobuto or Noriega and a few others.
Yea, the US has been totally protecting innocents for quite some time now...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by mideast

And yet again you insist on blaming anyone and everyone else.

It is that constant refusal to accept any responsibility that allows the circle of hatred to continue.
You blame Britain, you blame the US, you blame Wahhabi's - but never the Shia.
Always excuses and blame....and a distinct lack of solutions or compromise.

I blame with proof and facts , you do the same if you have any.

Or

You like other few here think that human beings are all corrupted in same degree.

Do you honestly think my opinions are solely based on 3 pages of posts on a website, (albeit a very good one)?

No , you said

Only read the first three pages and had to comment.

Here

I asked you to read more and get more familiar with the idea of this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Are we free to reject what freedom you want us to have or we are not free ?
You are free to live what kind of life you choose to live,because this way in time nations will approach each other in peace to grow prosperity.

In time they all will understand that nations can live in peace and respect each other,for the good of all.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join