It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's a nice monologue, but who was talking about the NSA?

I wasn't.

Trying to make things more interesting again?
edit on 25-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

Originally posted by 1nf1del
Maybe you two could make your own thread and act immature in there?

It was pretty obvious that the conversation was over, did you really need to comment?

edit on 24-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

You show how truly immature you are having to have the last word, the conversation wasn't obviously over, you carried on about how somebody commented to you that you weren't even talking to only to come comment to me, STFU and be gone kid!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nf1del

You obviously directed your post at me and the other guy. The discussion was obviously over and we were both offline.

It was a useless comment just like your last one.

STFU

Suck it.

A piece of advice to those who don't want to see me talk. Don't talk to me. The only reason I am still talking here is because people just can''t fight the urge to lure me out. I wasn't talking to any of y'all except Slayer.

Again, suck it.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

I missed that post.

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe?

Good point. Ha, something to ponder on indeed.

But if you think that the GGS are written as a post-apocalyptic recovery manual, then how can this change be any good for the vast majority of living humans?

I get the feeling the GGS’s are a blueprint for the way some people want the world to be. Though the fact it’s written in so many languages, it certainly does seem like something written for posterity.

The whole thing is cryptic, not very old, and nobody really knows for sure who wrote the messages. For those reasons I don’t give the GGS much thought. When anyone seeks population control it certainly won’t be good for MANY.

edit on 25-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Who was R.C. Christian?

It was an ordinary Friday afternoon in 1979 when he first appeared at the Elberton Granite Finishing Company. The well-dressed stranger told the owner that he wanted to build a granite monument of a scale and complexity that was unheard of even in a major hub of the granite industry. The owner dismissed the stranger as a practical joker and sent him to a local banker, Wyatt Martin, to see if the man could actually fund such a massive project. To the shock and surprise of the locals, Mr. Christian made good on his intention to build the monument, and the Georgia Guidestones were unveiled to the world on the spring equinox of 1980.

“Christian told Martin that he represented a group of individuals who had planned this project for more than 20 years, and that each one of the group was a loyal American who believed in God and country. He said the group of sponsors wished to remain anonymous and went on to say that his real name was not Robert C. Christian as he had introduced himself, but this was simply a name chosen because of his Christian faith.”

www.guidestones.us...

RC related to
Rosicrucianism

There was a conspiracy 1 remembers hearing that the EA*RTH NAVAL forces monitor activity related to the GGS. Not sure how accurate a conspiracy. The time capsule also is interesting, especially if it has reactive properties...
edit on 8/25/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

My point is that he firsts says this,

Doom and Gloom? Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc. It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

And then goes on to suggest that a global catastrophy might take place, decimating the population.

I don't see how the above would apply to such a situation since it mainly involves the death of the 95% of the population. It's quite a lifestyle change.

Maybe the two paragraphs weren't mean to be connected, in which case you can wonder why it was included in the first place.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

My point is that he firsts says this,

Doom and Gloom? Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc. It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

And then goes on to suggest that a global catastrophy might take place, decimating the population.

I don't see how the above would apply to such a situation since it mainly involves the death of the 95% of the population. It's quite a lifestyle change.

Maybe the two paragraphs weren't mean to be connected, in which case you can wonder why it was included in the first place.

It makes sense if you entertain conspiracy theories. Consider the HAARP program, 9/11 conspiracy, Fukushima conspiracy, false flags to start wars, manipulation of currency and wealth, manipulation of food and food production, vaccinations, etc.

It’s easy to see how a powerful group that seeks population control and total population under 500,000,000 would orchestrate such a global catastrophe to achieve the desired result, no? The creation of the seed bank alone makes me wonder what THEY are preparing for that we don't know about.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It appears to me that most people are concerned over the first tenet of the GGS:

1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Who will live and who will die...

...and WHO will choose ?

The answer is everybody and nobody. When the ride is over and our ticket is up, we all die at some point in our lives.

If the guide stones are a warning, then maybe we should strive to live each day as if it were our last and attempt to put into practice the remaining tenets, imo. Better than the tenets of obey and consume...

If the guide stones are indeed a guide for a post-apocalyptic world, they would serve their purpose well, if not better, than the tenets we live by today.

But then again, the guide stones may be nothing more than the musings of an eccentric philanthropist.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Again, how does this line of thinking apply to global catastrophy?

I mean, for instance a tidal wave is coming at you. do you see it as upheaval or change to your lifestyle or is it just a change to your way of thinking?

Why would you say that Doom and Gloom is all about perspective when you are going to suggest a global catastrophy that would decimate the population to 500.000.000? Or suggest anything that involves having a population of 500.000.000 in the first place?

It would always involve death, and if it would happen over generations then we won't be around to reap the benefits.

So how does it make sense?

BTw, we are arguing different points here, yours is about the GGs, mine is about the setup of this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoParadigm

Why would you say that Doom and Gloom is all about perspective when you are going to suggest a global catastrophy that would decimate the population to 500.000.000? Or suggest anything that involves having a population of 500.000.000 in the first place?

It would always involve death, and if it would happen over generations then we won't be around to reap the benefits.

So how does it make sense?

It’s a matter of perspective because there are those who welcome population control, One World Government, and the GGS message. I’m not saying Slayer is one of those people. I think he is stirring the pot and creating discussion (quite successfully - as usual).

If you are one of the people who want a limited population who subscribe to your world view then a global catastrophe would be a good thing, no? Elitists don’t care if they decimate 95% of the population because that 95% means nothing to them. No life other than their own means anything to them.

And you’re right...we won’t be around to reap any perceived benefits of this “plan”. That’s the plan!! Some don’t want us around!! According to them, we’re a wasting their oxygen!!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If you are one of the people who want a limited population who subscribe to your world view then a global catastrophe would be a good thing, no? Elitists don’t care if they decimate 95% of the population because that 95% means nothing to them. No life other than their own means anything to them.

Do you think this is the Op's viewpoint then?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Fukushima... yep Fukushima is the single most important catastrophe facing us at present. Ignoring it will not make it go away, nor will it keep anyone safe. The Pacific ocean is becoming increasingly polluted, or should I say contaminated with radiation. This radiation is for keeps, it's here for good, there will be no avoiding it's destruction, even it's half life is counted in thousands or more of years, decades, and centuries.

That's change. It's a game changer. It's the end of a lot of species including vast segments of our own..... Some will be quick, others a few years or a decade or two. This is REAL, this will kill you....... I feel sorry for the children, and my children's children if they choose the folly of having any. I really doubt they will in the current climate the world is in.

Change is not from ABC to CBS to FOX or the like, it will be epic die-offs. Areas uninhabitable for longer than we can grasp.

But those of us who believe in God knew this day was coming...

Damn, so close to being perfect. You had me 'til the last line

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

No.

I think he's stirring the pot. Sometimes you have to play devils advocate to get the proper mixture.

Slayer isn't an elitist.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the new series of America Unearthed
There's a lot of great info in the shows
Proving that humanity was in north America well before columbus

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

No.

I think he's stirring the pot. Sometimes you have to play devils advocate to get the proper mixture.

Slayer isn't an elitist.

So we agree that there is in fact an agenda behind this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So we agree that there is in fact an agenda behind this thread.

YUP!

If the agenda is getting people to talk about this subject then yes. I don’t think there is a nefarious agenda at play here. The real nefarious agendas are globalist garbage like climate change BS, Agenda 21, eugenics, GGS, etc.

I don’t think Slayer is advocating anything…that’s his MO (resident ATS pot stirrer)!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ok.

I wasn't saying he is an elitist.

I don't really care what his motives are, I just don't like deception and manipulation, especially when it doesn't serve a clear and positive purpose.

I think this is more about Slayer rubbing his hands behind the scenes, than anything else.

edit, I guess that's basically what you said.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I think this is more about Slayer rubbing his hands behind the scenes, than anything else.

edit, I guess that's basically what you said.

Right!

We’re here to discuss things. Everyone has a different writing style but the desired end result of an OP is usually to elicit response and create discussion.

It worked!!

Edit to add > Keep in mind...the alternative to this style is to get on your soapbox and tell everyone HOW IT IS. I don't prefer reading or participating in threads like that (though I'm guilty of authoring a few of those myself).

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
OMG~~I've never been so delighted to finish a thread before (even though it may go on). Because of my illnesses, it has taken me days to read this thread..and I've learned little besides the fact that my plan to donate my body to science feels like the right choice

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join