It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is coming...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Be advised

We are living in a very interesting time. I try to be quite objective to certain events or trends. However upon doing much reading and inner contemplation and meditation I feel we are about to witness some rather remarkable changes with regards to the world as we know it.

Doom and Gloom?

Well that's all a matter of perspective isn't it? One sees upheaval or change to their lifestyle or perceived status as being possibly disastrous even if it's only a change to their way of thinking. However, and this is the point. Change inevitably leads to growth or death. Which would you prefer? What if you awoke tomorrow with endless possibilities? What would be the first thing you think you'd like to see changed in the world? Then, think that change through. What would be the potential consequences? Any adverse effects that you could imagine? How about in your personal life? What changes could you make there? You see, from my perspective that's the key. Start within. We all have our parts. We are part of a greater whole. Each with our unique talents and abilities. What one lacks the person next to them might have etc.

It's just a matter of applying that which is in us for the positive and mutual benefit for all even in the small actions which like a snow ball rolling downhill will eventually lead to tremendous differences and growth.

What are your fears?

1.) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2.) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3.) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4.) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5.) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6.) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7.) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8.) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9.) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

edit on 22-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What are those stones?

500 million people....how do you see that happening?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Georgia Guide Stones... Yes... There are always those enigmas to consider.

They didn't etch themselves and they didn't pay for themselves.
edit on 22-8-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Georgia Guidestones.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
What are those stones?

500 million people....how do you see that happening?

Those are the Georgia Guide Stones.
There is alot of info on ATS about them.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought it was something like that....but that leads to next question of what they have to do with the OP.

And no i don't mean that in the "who made it, what's it for" sense i mean that in the "Why would Slayer post such an abstract thread" sense?

Guess ill dig a little, who knows what one might find.
edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ahh but we humans are creature of habit. For us change alters things away from our usual methods of coping. Now some may say that they welcome change but they welcome a controlled pace of change not the abrupt type. Adaption is a strength for humanity but it usually weeds out those not capable for it to happen. Time will tell on how we weather these changing times.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I thought change was constant.

This↓ almost sounds like a sales pitch trying to sell the idea of a 'One World Government'.(ie a New World Order)

Originally posted by SLAYER69

6.) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
10.) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

link   
That's an interesting number that you state Slayer69, is that from the guide stones? I think that's what they are called.
I do appreciate the value put into the remainder of this set of guidelines. Useless officials would be a good one to see emerging. The living language might be the internet (hopeful) and perhaps we are on our way.

Thought-provoking and much better than a continual shower of doom and gloom. Its easy to get caught up in that without realizing that our impact on those topics have, for most little effect.

Anyway Cheers!

link   
Slayer is back with a vengence.
Impressive thread.
SnF

edit on 22-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

from your post I see many nice thoughts you have had, and as far as your list is concerned I have often mentioned for several years that we should have a universal language, it would take just one generation if taught in every single school in the whole world, this would make international travel much easier, buying, selling, etc we could all communicate, ok yes we do now with translation. but wouldnt it be better if it was one common language, and I am not suggesting what language, or to forget ones own native tongue... I mean it as an extra,,, anyway. if I could change something as you say in your post,,, I would reduce the population big time.... oh and teach crocodiles to be civil ......

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Nice thread Slayer, I like it. It's short and to the point. I am however interested in this -

However upon doing much reading and inner contemplation and meditation

What did you discover? I would be interested in hearing some fresh doom.. I mean fresh "change".

Anyway, I want details!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Nice thought provoking thread.

The title however, is wrong. Change is not coming. It is happening and actually, has been for a few decades.

Sadly.

S&F.

+27 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Population reduction for the greater good is a hallmark of leftist utopia. Unfortunately, it involves, well, just unspeakable genocide and an unprecedented totalitarian government to make it happen.

And to maintain it? Google "Forced Abortion China" and have a look at the glorious, progressive world of next Tuesday.

"Wisely", its a good thing that word is absolute and indisputable so it can easily be wielded by imperfect humans trusted with the absolute power to determine the destiny of each individual living human's life.

Oh, Wait. Again, Google "Forced Abortion China"

Hey! Maybe a good idea would be to eliminate certain words to prevent incorrect thinking!

Language is a Virus from Outer Space. Everyone knows that.

Or else what? The key word: Rule. I prefer to rule myself and my own life. Who is anyone to think I must be Ruled?

Also fortunate that Protect, Fair & Just are words whose meanings are beyond any dispute. Right?

Such power as that doesn't sound corruptible at all, after all we know humans are perfect and above temptation don't we?

And we all know what Petty and Useless means, right? Petty and Useless according to whom, again?

All good comrades know its their duty to serve the State without selfish thoughts for themselves.

In fact, why do we not create a Ministry of Truth, Ministry of Beauty and a Ministry of Love? Sounds like Utopia to me.

You can tell the Earth is no place for humans, I mean if it were, humans would have originated here as a natural part of nature.

Oh, wait...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Change is coming

Okay, then this...

What are your fears?

Great. Then this...

So, are you saying that we should all be advised that change is coming and that you think it will be along the lines of the ten points on the Georgia Guidestones, and you would like to know what our fears are concerning that?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWrightWing

Well, at least for Number One i suppose i can see the future there..
Off the top of my head..
1.) Comet/Asteroid Impact
2.) Fukushima Criticality
3.) Yosemite Super Volcano
4.) Recent Corona Virus Outbreak
5.) Climate Change.

The rest is rather subjective really...mostly common sense stuff that isn't so common

I would also point out that at 500 million people spread out across the planet there would be little real cause for a NWO, but then i have never bought that concept.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

These same thoughts led me out of the Darkness that followed 2001, 2003-2012.
I get it now. I'm a player in the game. Very freeing. I still follow world events, but I am more focused on my mind and my potential than I am on World War. The people around me need me. My main power? Positive energy. Used to be my main weakness.

These are exciting times Neo.

You are the one.
and
you are the one.
and you too!

I want more functional communication between humans (psychology)..
What do you?
edit on 8/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing

Population reduction for the greater good is a hallmark of leftist utopia.

Fear

That's been one of the most repeated comments regarding the stones message. I'll ask this.....

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the population is in the process of rebuilding and recovering from a global catastrophe?

Something to ponder.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/282e1da92342.jpg[/atsimg]
'Doomsday' Seed Vault Stores 500,000 Crops

A mold-resistant bean, a German pink tomato and a wild strawberry plucked from the flanks of a Russian volcano are just some of the crops whose seeds are being tucked away this week in a giant vault dug out of a mountainside of the Norwegian island Svalbard.

With these new deposits, the so-called Svalbard "Doomsday" Global Seed Vault will reach its half-million mark of seed varieties. The giant icebox of sorts, which was officially opened on Feb. 26, 2008, is meant to protect the world's crop diversity from natural or manmade disasters.

edit on 22-8-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrightWing

Population reduction for the greater good is a hallmark of leftist utopia.

Fear

That's been one of the most repeated comments regarding the stones message. I'll ask this.....

What if that's the wrong way of looking at the message? What if it's a 'Recovery' message? What if the

Maintain does seem to be the key word.. I have always viewed it this way. Maintain meaning do not go over, not get down to.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

As long as me, my family and all my friends are apart of that 500 million I'm good with it....I guess the Chinese are screwed since I don't know anyone there...

Didn't the Nazis already try this... hate to be the guy with the bad sperm...

ok...what ever the hell that means..

So basically a conservative... right?

hmmm who decides what laws are "fair"? All looks good on paper, but when you actually put it into practice with humans involved it doesn't go so well. Maybe we should leave it up to the machines to choose?

Ya like no one would take sides or build internal groups that help each other out...sounds like a plan for small countries wanting a bigger stake in it all.

Once again who picks?

Ya right, that basically voids 95% of the population.

ya ya whatever... everyone sing "When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars then peace will guide the planets and love will steer the stars this is the dawning of the age of a Aquarius, the age of Aquarius Aquarius, Aquarius..."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join