It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the cusp of a world changing event?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

I do not think WWIII has started yet, or will start with this event.

The worry is that USA's enemies will be happier with such attitude.

I am certain that a US bombing campaign against Syria is coming. However it will fail as nothing will change except some more people dead and some more buildings blown up.

The US idea of engagement with people in the middle east is to send some bombs that way. Not sure how this strategy can work?

I do not defend any dictator. But the right way to remove a dictator is to use military means in such a way that civilian population is protected. It does not mean trading a bad option with a worse option. What is happening in Syria (and what happened in Egypt) is exactly this - pushing the society into a living hell of extremist ideology.

I am pained at US policies and behavior and do not see any good coming out of this.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Boston bombings and the action movie like show trying to capture the suspects.

Snowdons Leak.

Now this.

Something is definitely not right.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

it's very important that we do take the right kind of planning as we come to the close of Ramadan."

Azerbaijan is a muslim country. There are numerous signs that war will break out there soon.

War In Nagorno Karabakh Can Start At Any Moment

"Armenia is aware that the hour of retribution is imminent, and Azerbaijan will liberate its occupied territories.

Just saying...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Maybe they got word of an imminent black-ops attack from a private contractor unit disguised as Al Qaeda, and meant to heap more "scandal" onto this administration? You want conspiracy? How about a conspiracy that actually has something to gain by doing what it's doing? The GOP can't get any traction with Bengazi, or the IRS thing, or the NSA spy thing, so maybe their defense contractor buddies are going to go for another bite of the 9/11 apple - like they did on 9/11/2012 - and the word got out on them? That'd be a much more plausible reason for the Obama Admin to shutter those embassies all of a sudden. After all, Al Qaeda is always a threat. That's nothing new. This threat must be a brand new kind of threat, and it's gotta be imminent and specifically targeting embassies - in the same way that the Behgazi attack went down (with that weird Mohamed movie trailer acting as a distraction, I might add). I don't trust the guys who've made trillions of dollars off this War on Terror. You can trust those bastards if you want to, but I'm seeing much different dots here than you are.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
There are twitter feeds that gunmen has stormed the US consulate in Saudi Arabia

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
mysterious double post phenomenon
edit on 5-8-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Hence why a war is inevitable. War is the only solution to over come this global financial debacle, how will they continue if the world knows they can't continue with that much debt. Answer : WAR.

After a war its a complete new game.

i don't think it will go that way, much more probable would be a continuing decline such as we have seen since 2008 and previously. it's already a complete new game but the great gears of world governments are taking their own sweet time winding down, but wind down it will.

there are other solutions aside from violence and i think enough people globally are realizing violence and war mean zero gain to them but brings a hefty loss instead. there are no winners in war, everyone looses despite the patriotic pictures painted by the media.

debt is a fabricated digit on a computer, very easy to make it go away without violence, just push the reset button and away we go and since most every country is in debt it should go smoothly.

i think what we're witnessing is a collapse of an old paradigm into a new paradigm despite our global leaders dragging their feet, it's inevitable. we are dominoes and we continue to enlighten the next domino in the chain until enough have been reached to effect a global change, without violence.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Yes, we are on the cusp of something and its been grown in a Lab:

news.sky.com...

TEST TUBE BURGERS!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
there wont be any war, relax people. if anything it could be something small, designed to just show how much "good" the nsa retards are doing, take a little heat off the management. but war, lol no one has any money to go to war and printing wont work for that since it would probably devalue any nations currency in a hurry.

You don't need money to go to war. You go to war because you need money. Come on...........

that may have appeared to work in the past, but most people today turn their noses up at the thought of war. if your currency suddenly devalues to nil, what will you buy supplies with? now more then ever countries are realizing they are not an island and cannot survive without the rest of the world.

what do they do shoot bullets at each other, heavy artillery, nukes? none of them will work in our theater these days, you simply cannot win against an enemy who has the same weapons it could only lead to one thing, death for all. it wouldn't be like targeting iraq or afghanistan which i think is what most people actually believe, it would be total annihilation which no one wants.

religious zealots or not no one wants everyone to be gone.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This type of topic appears every week on ATS, somebody who "has a feeling". Nothing ever happens.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It absolutely does feel like we are building up to something huge. WWIII and economic devastation for starters.

I too think the embassy closure timing is curious, and with our track record in the US (at least in recent years) you have to be suspicious. My trust in the government protecting my family ans me has ended, unfortunately.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Get back to me when they've invented the Baconisor which, as the name suggests, turns any food product into bacon. Until then, meh!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is what the war on terror is all about - death and destruction - not least of which is 'debt'.
Smoke and Mirrors - sound bites that add up to remote chest thumping.
Gives generals something to do (read the report from IRON mountain).

So long as they (d.c. and the other allied "leaders") don't have anything to risk - sitting back in their desk chairs.

With telLIEvsion and the rest of the msm - there is no stopping the agenda driven enslavement and death.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

It is an opportune time considering the scandals that have plagued the administration, the NSA & Snowden spying debacle

Terror Threat Shakes Up NSA Debate, Unites Some Lawmakers

The terror threat has not only brought together some lawmakers. It has also affected the discussion about National Security Agency surveillance programs.

On Monday, NPR's Dina Temple-Raston noted that after weeks of debate on Capitol Hill about whether National Security Agency surveillance programs should be curbed — debate sparked by the secrets spilled by "NSA-leaker" Edward Snowden — "the subject has changed 180 degrees" to a discussion of how effective the programs may be.

As The Hill Writes , the "weekend terror threat ... has opened up a new front in the debate over the National Security Agency's (NSA) surveillance programs. A handful of lawmakers – most of them long-time national security hawks — took to the Sunday news shows to declare the NSA programs a success, and credit the controversial surveillance methods, first uncovered when former contractor Edward Snowden divulged details to The Guardian, as directly responsible for uncovering a potential terrorist attack."

See also this thread:

Congressional officials: terrorist threat a good way to divert attention from the uproar over NSA
edit on 5-8-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MindBodySpiritComplex

tbh, I really don't think this upcoming event is just to distract from the NSA scandal, its gonna be big and will even have a media campaign apparently.

I think this is the prelude of something much more then just snowden.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

There are twitter feeds that gunmen has stormed the US consulate in Saudi Arabia ,,,,

i think that was back in 2004 maybe

edit on 5-8-2013 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Im sure the Muslims are scratching their heads wondering why the US is linking past August attacks and Ramadan. Ramadan falls during all times of year. Can anyone remember an event that happened right afterwards? I just looked up the Tanazania attack, while it happened in August Ramadan that year was in January

IMO- this is too elaborate for it to deflect from the NSA scandal

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

uh yea....someone trolled me ..it was back in 2004 :s

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"Strategically Significant" is an important choice of words. Pay attention to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Yeah ,its been haunting me as well, also the wording of they have a media plan "afterwards". That alone seems sou out of place.

So i'v been thinking, maybe something that has to do with the NATO?

Also, given recent events, don't you find it odd, they are building a bunker under the white house? I think Wrabbit2000 made a thread about it, and no one even knows exactly what they are building.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join