It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Engine now in the USA.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Just like spaghetti rossis cold fusion,Lol
But when was this gravity engine due for test?

Funny how Rossi and the e-cat have faded away - they conned all the money they could from the gullible1
Remember the Orbo? That also seems to has disappeared....

As to when it was due for a test in May they stated

said that they were maybe 2-3 months away from completing the demonstration prototype,

I am not holding my breath!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone would spend this kind of money on a machine that clearly will never work. Sure gravity will be pulling down but that same gravity will be pulling it on its way back up. Gravity is unbiased in its effect on mass. It doesn't matter how many arms or gears or whatnots are involved, the down force will be negated by the up force. On top of that, there is friction. All those arms on wheels have bearings in them from what you can see from the pictures, bearings clean up friction, but not 100% of it. Every joint that the arms move, friction. You are better off getting rid of the arms, I see no reason to add that much energy waste.

I would say this thing might work if you included a wind turbine to add energy but I still think this machine would grind to a halt even with help.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

litterbaux
I can't believe anyone would spend this kind of money on a machine that clearly will never work.
They spent some money, yes, but relative to Blacklight power, not much:

Blacklight Power

By 2009, BLP had raised about $60 million in venture capital...

"The BLP process, discovered by Randy Mills, is said to coax hydrogen atoms into a "state below the ground state," called the "hydrino." There is no independent scientific confirmation of the hydrino, and BLP has a patent problem. So they have nothing to sell but bull #. The company is therefore dependent on investors with deep pockets and shallow brains." – Park

They are using that $60 million to extract energy form a form of hydrogen that doesn't even exist, which is even more stupid than the gravity engine, and certainly a lot more money.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

hellobruce
Remember the Orbo? That also seems to has disappeared....

At least the Orbo had some interesting background lab work that seemed to say something was going on. You can't even drum THAT up with this gravity crap.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi free energy fans !!

They where at foto # 52.

This is closed:
www.rarenergia.com...

Did any other person find a replacement for the site ?

us2.ixquick.com...
Key word I used: [ rarenergia ]
does show some stuff. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

C-JEAN
Hi free energy fans !!

They where at foto # 52.

This is closed:
www.rarenergia.com...

Did any other person find a replacement for the site ?

Try www.rarenergia.com.br...

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

chuck258
reply to post by boncho

I'm no physicist, but are you familiar with a vehicles alternator? It produces power from simple motion. Yes, it is driven off of the vehicle which is providing the power, but the same concept applies here. If this machine could spin an alternator like device, would that not generate power? It's the same concept as a hyrdoelectric plant, except that instead of running water powering generators it is gravity/ centrifugal force by the looks of it. I think I can see how this machine works.

edit on 21-7-2013 by chuck258 because: /centrifugal force.

With zero friction and inside a vacuum such a machine -might- work (doubtful)

Without either of the above conditions, not a chance.

Perpetual motion machines are understood to be silly ways of generating power because there are no free lunches in physics.
edit on 5-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Building such machines is a waste of time.

I have said before also, and I am repeating here, that energy is NOT a problem.

The star of our solar system produces plentiful energy, that can be converted to useful work by multiple methods.

Humans need to focus on two things -

a. Using less energy by conservation and by building smaller homes
b. Building public transport systems for movement of goods and people that can use electricity directly

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

GargIndia

Building such machines is a waste of time.

I have said before also, and I am repeating here, that energy is NOT a problem.

The star of our solar system produces plentiful energy, that can be converted to useful work by multiple methods.

Humans need to focus on two things -

a. Using less energy by conservation and by building smaller homes
b. Building public transport systems for movement of goods and people that can use electricity directly

Indeed, generating energy is not the problem. If we wanted to we could beam as much of the suns energy down to the earth as we wanted. Japan is working on this.

The real problem is what happens when you have all that energy going into inefficient systems using stuff like copper wire which turn it into waste heat. That's going to become more and more of an environmental factor if consumption of energy continues growing at its current rate.
edit on 5-1-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

An electric track (even personal vehicles can run on electric tracks) is at least 100% more energy efficient compared to IC engine cars.

So despite losses in generation and transmission, trains that run on electric tracks are very energy efficient.

Another promising tech is compressed air engine. An air compressor can be solar powered or methane powered (generated from waste), and a vehicle can run from the energy stored in compressed air for 100 miles easily. This method can power farm vehicles.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

because there are no free lunches in physics

I have thought lots on this and came up with a theory.....

If a magnet moving in a copper coil produces a current and when a magnet moves through a copper coil it suffers from "damping".

So, If we shrink the coil and magnet down to the nano scale, the copper coil will act in time to the Schumann Resonance However, because of the "damping" effect the magnet will go out of phase with the Schumann Resonance and start moving within the copper coil.......Producing an electrical current.

Thoughts ?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

ken10

I have thought lots on this and came up with a theory.....

If a magnet moving in a copper coil produces a current and when a magnet moves through a copper coil it suffers from "damping".

Only if there is a load on the coil, then the "damping" will exactly measure the amount of energy transferred to the load.

So, If we shrink the coil and magnet down to the nano scale, the copper coil will act in time to the Schumann Resonance

Why? What do you see about shrinking something to nanoscale suddenly change its circuit parameters to "act in time with the Schumann Resonance"? First off, a coil won't resonate to anything without a capacitor, barring self-resonance effects. And the smaller you make a coil, the less inductance you have, a nanoscale inductor will have nearly bupkis for inductance. So any resonance you get will be in the microwave to THz region. Smaller = higher frequency. A nice resonator for 7Hz would be the size of a building, like the ones at Sanguine.

Thoughts ?

Not even close to working.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Only if there is a load on the coil, then the "damping" will exactly measure the amount of energy transferred to the load.

But if the magnet moves within the coil would that not put a load on it ?

Why? What do you see about shrinking something to nanoscale suddenly change its circuit parameters to "act in time with the Schumann Resonance"? First off, a coil won't resonate to anything without a capacitor, barring self-resonance effects. And the smaller you make a coil, the less inductance you have, a nanoscale inductor will have nearly bupkis for inductance. So any resonance you get will be in the microwave to THz region. Smaller = higher frequency. A nice resonator for 7Hz would be the size of a building, like the ones at Sanguine.

My thinking is, If you put a house brick on a tuning fork that is resonating....not much would appear to happen, But put a grain of sand on the tuning fork ?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

ken10
reply to post by Bedlam

But if the magnet moves within the coil would that not put a load on it ?

Actually, no. If the coil is open at both ends (not shorted) and not connected to anything (no load) the magnet will not feel any resistance.

My thinking is, If you put a house brick on a tuning fork that is resonating....not much would appear to happen, But put a grain of sand on the tuning fork ?

You'll get the same effect, it'll just take longer because the sand has less mass.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Actually, no. If the coil is open at both ends (not shorted) and not connected to anything (no load) the magnet will not feel any resistance.

Well, I think the idea would be to harness any energy produced, so yes the coil would be connected to something, be it a battery or a capacitor.

But this was just a thought that I put out there, I'm not saying this WILL work.

But thanks for the response anyhow

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This sort of topic always produces the same sort of discussion but the inescapable reality is that energy out = energy in - losses and no-one has ever found an exception to that simple rule.

But back to the actual topic: has the miracle machine produced any energy output as yet?
(it's gone kinda quiet on all fronts except for people arguing about the likelihood of it ever producing a milliwatt)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

ken10
reply to post by Bedlam

Well, I think the idea would be to harness any energy produced, so yes the coil would be connected to something, be it a battery or a capacitor.

Then the energy removed from the magnet's kinetic energy will equal the amount you deliver to the load, minus losses.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Just realised that I had been sidetracked by the term "load" on the coil .....There is no "load" needed for magnetic damping, as can be seen in this video....

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ken10
Just realised that I had been sidetracked by the term "load" on the coil .....There is no "load" needed for magnetic damping, as can be seen in this video....

In this case, you've got a shorted coil. We talked about that upthread where I said "If the coil is shorted or there is a load on it". A solid copper pipe looks like a long shorted coil to the magnet. You're dissipating heat in the pipe itself. The amount of heat in the pipe will equal the kinetic energy removed from the magnet.

If the pipe were superconducting, the magnet wouldn't enter the pipe. You have to have a finite load resistance for the energy to dissipate into. The copper pipe is low resistance, but not zero. You can also calculate (crudely) the resistance of the pipe metal used by the drop rate of the magnet. A less conductive metal will let the magnet drop faster.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Thanks for taking the time to explain the difference.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join