It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Engine now in the USA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A few weeks back a thread was posted about this gravity engine. I've been keeping my eye on the development of this machine. If you go HERE you can view weekly photos of its progress, its well worth a look.

The reason I'm posting this now is because another one is being built in Gilman - Illinois - USA There's details on the link above.
Do we have any ATS members in that area? You could make a cool thread if you could get some inside info.

The whole world ought to be keeping its eye on this because if it works it'll seriously hurt the energy masters and they're not going to like it one bit!

Source

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i have no idea what the hell they building but i really hope it what you say

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ive been keeping close eye on this company too

Very fascinating device! Will be interesting to see where things go. One thing is for sure. This is a ridiculously expensive hoax!!

All that precision machined metal ouch, had to have hurt someones wallet pretty bad. A task one would be much more likely to do if the claims were genuine.

Still no new photos since 14/06/2013

edit on 19-7-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
looks like the idea came from here but this is wind powered

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

One thing is for sure. This is a ridiculously expensive hoax!!
All that precision machined metal ouch, had to have hurt someones wallet pretty bad. A task one would be much more likely to do if the claims were genuine.
The only information I could find was a youtube vid where they said a small model was presented, and based on that, money was provided.

Yes I noted that, I hope all is well.
In its early stages I thought I'd worked out how it worked, but then they added a load more to it, now I'm puzzled again.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wan7ed
looks like the idea came from here but this is wind powered

I dont think they're connected, but fantastic find. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Heck yeah!! I love this!! ONE FACEPALM TO THE ENERGY MASTERS OF THE WORLD!!!
Now if this really works out, which I suspect will, then I so wish I had to money to start building a scaled down model to at least power a small home.
I can imagine the potential applications this can have here in the US....or the world for that matter!! this can be PART of a solution to our energy problem, but sadly this is for cities and homes, we still have issues like batteries and smaller generators for vehicles and what not.
I too will keep and eye on the thread and hope to see the outcome of said device, this is really a great thing and seems to have brighten my day. Very good, thanks for the awesome uplift.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

The machine in the pic is expected to produce 30Kw. If it were connected to batteries (as reservoirs) to cover peak periods it would probably be able to provide enough power for about 30 homes I'd imagine. Lets hope it works.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Yeah hehe its been fun trying to see how it works from the new pics being added. Also to note I dont think its a hoax, Seems way too expensive.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Yeah hehe its been fun trying to see how it works from the new pics being added. Also to note I dont think its a hoax, Seems way too expensive.

Inferring that there are no billion dollar boondoggles in the past? Bernie Madoff? There were scientific engineering frauds too, in the tune of over 100 million.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Gravity is not a source of energy. Gravity is potential energy, you need thermal or chemical energy to create a positive energy balance, so that "potential" energy can be used, turned into kinetic or thermal energy so it can be used.

Ie. The sun (chemical/heat energy) heats water up, it evaporates, pours into a dam. Now all the water is potential energy because of gravity. It flows downhill, turns a turbine (kinetic energy) and it converts to electric which then powers something.

Maybe it heats a boiler, (heat energy) which can be directly used for heat, or through another turbine, etc.

Why does no one get this? Gravity is not a source of energy.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

One thing is for sure. This is a ridiculously expensive hoax!!
The only information I could find was a youtube vid where they said a small model was presented, and based on that, money was provided.

Yes I noted that, I hope all is well.
In its early stages I thought I'd worked out how it worked, but then they added a load more to it, now I'm puzzled again.

This hoax was already popular in South America, there is a thread on it floating around.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

There is a lot of steel in that, lots of machined parts too.

Cost to build, the size and space needed is ridiculous. Especially ridiculous if it can only produce 30kw.

Why would anyone even consider this when a wind turbine producing 30kw costs a fraction of the price, takes up a fraction of space and produces free energy?

Hell, even a 30kw hydro turbine would be far more cost effective.

It's all fine and dandy to produce an alternative source of energy, providing it works (of course) but also that its competitively placed against other, already established methods.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The moon's gravity moves the oceans causing tides. The energy from the ocean's tides can be made into electricity.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes
reply to post by boncho

The moon's gravity moves the oceans causing tides. The energy from the ocean's tides can be made into electricity.

Apples meet oranges.

Your example really doesn't change anything. Gravity is not acting different in any way. The tidal friction from the Earth and Moon cause tides, and perhaps it's invisible to the average human mind, but very very precise readings would show the Earth slowing down as a result from the friction.

So yes, harvest the hell out of rotational energy and eventually the Earth would stop.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, or we are doing it, I'm just pointing out how the system works.

And in any case, this "gravity engine" is not that is it?

The funny thing, is where gravity plays any part in energy production, it can be explained. However, all the answers mysteriously seem to elude the masterful inventors creating expensive "gravity engines" which are not so mysteriously ever proven to work.
edit on 20-7-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Your looking at the future. This thing is pretty ugly. Hopefully it works underground.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by leostokes

The moon doesn't "generate" Gravity though and the Sun is also known to directly influence the tidal effect on earth ( at roughly half the power of the moon..if it werent for the moon and sun in this configuration Earth would be very different.)

These large mass objects "interfere" with the effect observed as Gravity but they do not seemingly generate it.

If we assume Gravity is present and all pervasive within the system, it seems you would need anti-gravity as a pre requisite to generate any "total system" positive energy output via a mechanical machine.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Well guys the thing is that it really works...i´ve got people round there and they measured a scale model showing the quantity of energy in can get by transforming it into son kind of dynamo...

i guess it is based on this
www.youtube.com...

NAMASTE

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
Well guys the thing is that it really works...i´ve got people round there and they measured a scale model showing the quantity of energy in can get by transforming it into son kind of dynamo...

i guess it is based on this
www.youtube.com...

NAMASTE

Number 1: Scale models are not sufficient.

Number 2: Youtube is not evidence of anything beyond gullibility. (There is a proper way to support a claim, youtube is not it)

Number 3: Sorry we can't take your word on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Gravity is not a source of energy. Gravity is potential energy, you need thermal or chemical energy to create a positive energy balance, so that "potential" energy can be used, turned into kinetic or thermal energy so it can be used.

Gravity is potential energy

Agreed but what if there's a way to cheat! thats something us humans are good at
all thats needed is to somehow create an imbalance and maybe thats what has been found.
Someone mentioned "A model is one thing". Well maybe thats why they've built this?

Is this a hoax? We don't know yet, and I don't think that just because we've had hoaxes in the past automatically makes everything a hoax.

Every time I look more parts have been added so its difficult to know how it might work. But one thing is for sure - People have been persuaded to pump money into it.
I'd be really surprised if someone pumped all that money into this without seeing a WORKING model. And now we see another being built in the US. It does seem people believe its worth looking at.

People mentioned wind power etc. Its too unreliable, Theres a wind farm just a few miles from where I live and I so often see it just sitting there with nothing turning.

*IF* this machine works, I think its a very viable alternative. It would be silent and completely pollution free, only needing maintenance when parts wear out. It could also be sunk into the ground out of site.

Someone said "Only 30kw". 30kw is a lot of power. We have to look at the *average* that a consumer needs, and that is not a lot because most of our electrical items these days our so efficient. Compare a flat screen television to an old CRT TV. I remember when the early televisions had large resisters that glowed red hot, they were full of valves/tubes that glowed red hot. The old TV's consumed several hundred watts, but now we have flat screens that consume just a few tens of watts. We have LED lighting that is highly efficient too. Our homes our thermally lined and easy to keep warm. We can put panels on the roof to heat water etc.

I think if this machine works it will be a very viable source of energy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join