It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Zimmerman is Guilty

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It’s easy and simple.

Even if Trayvon started the fight (which I don’t concede because Zimmerman has been caught in lies) he is innocent because by the same “stand your ground law” he felt under attack by Zimmerman stalking him. Therefore he felt he had to defend himself by attacking his unknown stalker. Remember Zimmerman didn’t admit that he identified himself to Trayvon as a neighborhood watchman. So how was Trayvon to know who this guy stalking him was . . . he may have been a criminal or sex pervert or whatever.

So we know Trayvon had no idea who he was. If hypothetically Trayvon did attack Zimmerman it wasn’t out of ill intent it was out of fear and self defense. He died because of the illogical actions of Zimmerman not anything he did out of ill intent.

BUT we only have Zimmerman (a known self-serving liar) as a witness to his own actions and Trayvon’s)
That is at lease manslaughter even by the barbaric law of the jungle they call stand your ground!

So it is very likely that Zimmerman had the gun pulled on the kid and the kid panicked and went after Zimmerman. In that case Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter at least.

Ask yourself this question. Why do people give Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt: thinking Trayvon was involved in criminal activity therefore he had the right to frighten and stalk Trayvon, but Trayvon out of fear of this creep stalking him didn’t have the right to self defense?
You see the double standard here?

While Trayvon as an individual being stalked had more proof to himself that Zimmerman was the person with criminal intent (since he was creepily following Trayvon)

In fact it was Trayvon who that night was brave and noble not Zimmerman who displayed himself a paranoid possible bigot profiling an innocent teenager, who at best lost a fight he started and resorted to killing an innocent kid.

Case Closed

+85 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Oh cool so you have proof to back up your story right?

Where's the youtube video?
edit on 15-7-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

+70 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Have you heard the jury found him NOT GUILTY.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ...

Let the debating begin...again

edit on 7/15/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

+74 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The reason Zimmerman is not guilty is because the entire situation you just outlined is based on hypotheticals and what ifs. The law of the land states that the accused is innocent unless they can be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There is no hard evidence to support anything you just said. If there were the prosecution would have presented it at trial instead of relying on their emotion based case. As someone who could have cared less about this case I must say that based on the evidence presented a not guilty decision was the proper decision.

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I guess that whole Jury verdict concept isn't part of your thinking, eh?

He's been acquitted. It's official and it's over. Err. Barring DOJ playing Super-Sleuths for civil rights and political concerns.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Instead of coming across as asinine, I should say that the verdict is in and George Zimmerman was found not guilty. No matter how people may feel about the verdict...it is what it is.

The emotions surrounding this case are completely understandable, but the jury has spoken. The only thing folks can do that disagree with the verdict is attempt to change the laws.

I would warn however, what if it's you...what if you are threatened? I'm not saying who was right or wrong in this case as I was not there. But, if you feel the need to defend yourself with any weapon one day, you could become the next George Zimmerman.

Think about it!

edit on 7/15/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Zimmerman wasn't stalking... he was doing exactly what he was suppose to in a gated community with a neighborhood watch program that had a problem with crime.

... and forget trying to pull the race card on Zimmerman as he clearly wasn't a racist.
Zimmerman supports black homeless man against police corruption

edit on 15-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I love when people make up their own version of the story and try to pass it off as fact. The word "hypothetically" should never be involved when determining whether or not someone is guilty.

So it is very likely that Zimmerman had the gun pulled on the kid and the kid panicked and went after Zimmerman.

Sorry, makes no sense. Who in their right mind would run at someone with fists flying, whilst having a gun pointed at them? That is possibly the worst idea ever.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Why are you not in the system then, fixing all the injustice and overthrowing the inherent corruption that is based on ignorance and racism and class divide. Fix it with these simple solutions.

They've got machines pumping out by the thousand, these busted up people called lawyers and so on, who study and waste thousands of dollars and years and put on a fancy wig and go sneering down their noses - and no one thinks to just pop you in their place and without even a weekends worth of deliberation, the answers are presented.

Irrefutable answers.

Gah no doubt it's because the club they've built around themselves has an exclusive sign on it. We can't get you in there. Damn it, we'll work this out!

*posts on internet*

Oo

+68 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

Have you heard the jury found him NOT GUILTY.

Do you think juries are always right?

Did you think the Ojay verdict was right?

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The problem is with the law as written.....

self-defense in the jury instructions... did he feel afraid for his life when he pulled the trigger?..... not five minutes before not two minutes before. etc. when he pulled the trigger.

the instructions are was got him off.

He is a killer who because of the system is free. There are many examples of guilty going free. He is just one more.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I guess that whole Jury verdict concept isn't part of your thinking, eh?

He's been acquitted. It's official and it's over. Err. Barring DOJ playing Super-Sleuths for civil rights and political concerns.

Gotta wonder about the DOJ... DOJ actively worked to foment trayvon unrest secretly spending thousands in taxpayer dollars

... esp considering its ok by the US Govt standards, to initiate propaganda on its own people.

+61 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
I love when people make up their own version of the story and try to pass it off as fact. The word "hypothetically" should never be involved when determining whether or not someone is guilty.

So it is very likely that Zimmerman had the gun pulled on the kid and the kid panicked and went after Zimmerman.

Sorry, makes no sense. Who in their right mind would run at someone with fists flying, whilst having a gun pointed at them? That is possibly the worst idea ever.

Have you ever had a street fight?
Have you ever had a gun on you?
People panic when that happens.

Trayvon panicked and screamed and went for the gun

That’s more logical than this 17 year old kid attacking a man

Recall Zimmerman’s mental state on the phone:
“They always get away

Those juries just didn’t want to think a black boy was human

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
And the political machinations continue.

Zimmerman found not guilty in a court of law.

Then end.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Yep .... Guilty as charged by the prevailing grand juries in the MSM.

I suppose we should accept any kangaroo court full of jailhouse lawyers too eh ?

Better yet, how 'bout a commie court

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Wow,. . .. way to verbally attack a guy that isn't here to defend himself.

"The People" have found him Not Guilty. That is just something that you are going have to live with.

There apparently were witnesses there that contradict what you are saying. You might want to obtain some proof to substantiate your claims.

There is no double standard. It has been documented that Trayvon was a troubled youth. I can only imagine the "You Ain't Telling Me What To Do" attitude he had.

I am pretty sure that he didn't already have the gun pulled, during the beginning of the episode because I think Zimmerman would have had more control over the situation and his aim.

OR, are you saying that Zimmerman just flat gunned him down?

If the day ever comes and you are in that position, just remember what you said here.

Things like this happen quite often in this world of ours. The chances of something like this happening to a person is a hell of allot better than the lottery.

edit on 15-7-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

+64 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Zimmerman wasn't stalking... he was doing exactly what he was suppose to in a gated community with a neighborhood watch program that had a problem with crime.

... and forget trying to pull the race card on Zimmerman as he clearly wasn't a racist.
Zimmerman supports black homeless man against police corruption

edit on 15-7-2013 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

That’s not true.
He was not doing what he supposed to do
They told him on the phone to back off
He got out of the truck against the command of the authorities

Tell me what was Trayvon doing?

Doesn’t he have a right to defend himself?

How would you feel if your 17 year old daughter or son was stalked by a stranger

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell

So it is very likely that Zimmerman had the gun pulled on the kid and the kid panicked and went after Zimmerman. In that case Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder and manslaughter at least.

So Zimmerman let Martin get on his chest and beat him for a while all the time that Zimmerman had his gun in his hand? That is kind of weird....

edit on 15-7-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OP thinks that Zimmerman used the 'Stand your ground' law. 'Nuff said.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join