It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] A *NEW* Window of Opportunity: Ask, and ye shall receive.[HOAX]

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Loki

The only way you can refute this is to actually give us some knowledge that cannot be looked up with a 30 second google search ... but as we all now know ... that will not happen.

But assuming it DID happen... as we all SHOULD know, the ATS pseudo-skeptics would say that since the knowledge cannot be looked up, that hes still wrong, they are right, and gleefully squeal "fraud!" from the rooftops

Its almost like an overdone trope at this point...

Person claims to have knowledge pseudo-skeptic doesnt, pseudo-skeptic gives impossible catch-22s to fulfill, person cannot fulfill conditions because they are impossible catch-22s, pseudo-skeptic declares victory in snobby manner, gets lots of stars from other pseudo-skeptics who feel their "team" has won like its a sports event or something, repeat process 3 pages later.
edit on 6/9/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Initiate

Thanks for the kind words Initiate but, (isn't there always a but(t) with us :-) they are largely undeserved. I simply stayed primarily focused on a task I had decided to undertake.

My apologies to everyone for causing even MORE distraction from/disruption of the topic at hand.

Initiate, please continue.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Dear Initiate,
Sharing your knowledge has helped me save a soul that is destined to help others whom our society would deem unrepairable. He is growing in strength and knowledge that is empowering him to identify the repulsive energy he absorbs from the environment. This is a major step in his spiritual development. We are so grateful.
I have a question regarding dreams. All my life I have had the ability to communicate to others through my dreams. A few times, the person I communicated with through dreams would tell me things, in the waking would, that occurred in my dream. Is this REAL? Or my imagination?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Duality in this world/universe/cosmos/realm/etc is the dominate program (that which generates the various realities we experience or capable of experiencing) and those who evolve within it are not free of it either. Truth is relative. Predictions whether accurate or otherwise are also painted images within the program. Breaking out of the program (not that I've done it) can't done by employing any of the programs laws/rules/"truths"/etc. Perhaps its not a "breaking out" but a movement of awareness to beyond the program. Perhaps that awareness then contributes to the programming. Some consider this the "source" or primordial creative energy. I don't know but I'm trying to enjoy my experience of aspiring to experience it. Though, discouragement is my biggest obstacle. I try to avoid the seduction of "power" (in knowledge, control or otherwise) and am very wary of "good/bad" talk. The good/bad conflict will never cease within this program of duality. One will never completely "win" over the other. That would self destruction of the program and of both "good" and "bad". IMHO

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
My dear Brothers at ATS, PART I:

The following, rather 'special' completion of Session 3 will be organized as follows:

1) I shall impart some words to those, who came into this thread with the intentions of seeking (with their own powers). For them, this thread is for. It shall also include words for those, who are not seeking, but apparently, rather seething.

2) I shall release the necessary materials for the upcoming revolutions in: Science, Medicine, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Linguistics, Economics, Art, Politics, Education, Philosophy and Law, for the 21st century and beyond. Study them carefully, dear brothers. Those who 'yearn and attract,' will seek that, which they shall find, and find what they seek.

3) I shall complete all questions by the users, who have been marked according to my notes. That will effectively complete the main content of this session.

Let us resume our very extraordinary session!

Whilst reading throughout many comments/questions kindly (and not so kindly) put forth by my dear fellow brothers, it occurred to me that a vast disparity existed on this thread in the manner of evolutionary maturity. There are many individuals who misunderstand both the physical world as well as the higher worlds, and I am (unfortunately) reminded all too well of the comments one would encounter in the generic youtube/facebook/yahoo feedback sections. Yes, dear reader, studying social 'networking' interactions is part of learning about your fellow human beings. I do not make those remarks lightly, dear reader. I am utmost sincere in my observation.

That being said, I have also discovered comments/remarks (please take notice: it matters not, whether or not these individuals agree/disagree with me. Some of these evolved souls have used their own powers of piercing comprehension to disagree with me, which highlighted in my mind that I hadn't been more lucid in a particular explanation; duly my fault, to be sure, and absolutely no slight on those careful thinkers I so yearningly hoped [and still hope] to encounter here) that have truly proven this endeavor worthwhile; and while I shall not yet be so careless as to warrant it a success, it is the principal reason why I shall hold steadfast to my original intentions to answer all questions asked by you, my dear fellow brothers.

Those who have experienced any worry about me now refusing to continue to answer their questions, and have even considered this thread a failure (because, as the cliche goes: a few souls delight in ruining it for everybody else), I insist that I will not neglect you and your questions. Even if this thread is never completed (because more new questions are asked daily), then let this be an ongoing project of mine, throughout the remainder of my life. What other way to live a fulfilling incarnation, than to humbly serve my fellow brothers?

With those words, let this be made absolutely, unequivocally, unambiguously clear, so that we may desist once and for all with every manner of glamorization and supposition as to my person:

I, who go by the ATS username of 'Initiate,' am a non-entity in this cosmos. A divine non-entity, as we all are. I have conquered certain evolutionary 'stages' throughout my many incarnations, but I have, to be sure, eons to go, ere I have conquered them all. I am no more and no less important in this cosmos, than all of you wonderful souls in this forum and beyond.

My task here, let it be reaffirmed, does not involve my own self/ego/personality/soul. This thread is about you, and for you, the readers of ATS and by extension the entire human race.

As far as you are concerned, dear reader, I am a homeless, poor beggar on the street, whom you might encounter on one strange day, who tells you something that you may not forget so soon and perhaps take with you for the remainder of your life and even pass on to other fellows on your journey in this life (and lives to come). That, which I, a humble, homeless beggar wish to impart, may be of use to you. If you find no use for it, dear reader, please discard it as soon as your eyes lay upon it. Remove it from your consciousness or else ignore it in your envelopes. No harm will have been done to myself or to your own incarnation. In fact, it's more likely to harm you, if you do not reject it, when you are suspicious of it. Remember this.

I do not make any official claims for myself. The introduction to this thread serves as an 'orientation,' but this introduction does not serve so as to vindicate or vilify my person. If you feel as if official claims have been made, I advise you to re-orient yourself toward the first post on this thread, and glean from that whatever you may. Trust it, do not trust it; reject it even. These are all within your divine freedoms. It seems, however, that many do not understand the word 'freedom.'

One of the divine cosmic laws are as follows: "Do what thou wilt, for all to do as they will!"

Ponder on those very important, cosmically vital words, dear brothers, for they will serve us all well in our very many lives remaining on Terra.

The topic of this thread is "ask, and ye shall receive," and to that I shall add the following: "and receive it in however manner you will, without imposing yourself on other receivers."

Ponder on those words, dear brothers.

This thread is not a gossip magazine. It is not a news source. It is not a vanity vehicle. It is not a twitter/facebook/blog account, for you to dump your "observations about the life and times of others..."

This thread is strictly for seekers, who voluntarily ask, and I voluntarily give, for them to receive in however manner they wish, without disrupting our discourse.

And I shall indeed give.

In a previous life, I had made the very mistake of not giving. I wish to make amends for that futility.
edit on 9-6-2013 by Initiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
DEAR ATS, PART II:

So, to all you 'google' warriors out there, Blavatsky/Crowley/Bailey/[insert whatever publicly available author] haters, supposers, criticasters, speculators, moralists, judges, pseudo-intellectuals, pseudo-scientists, et al., you may gratefully leave this thread once and for all, for there is absolutely nothing of value here.

In fact, I encourage all of you to either purchase- or read for free online, Blavatsky's works, and feel none the wiser as to whatever it is that I have to say on this thread.

However, there are those seekers out there, who find it profitable to "waste" their time on this thread, and wish to engage in its original purpose (as outlined by me in this thread).

With all due respect to them and their wishes, I ask you, the disruptors, to take your disruptions elsewhere and show loving understanding toward your fellow brothers, who innocently wish to read the words I will impart (excuse me, steal from others).

You may even start your own thread, exposing me as the vile, cunning, heartless, manipulative and deceitful soul that I am, and I am sure ATS will allow its existence.

Make no mistake, however, dear disruptors, this thread is about asking questions and receiving answers. It's a two-way streak, of giving and receiving, BUT STRICTLY OF THE POSITIVE KIND!

Lest we forget, all of us are ultimately giving and receiving, when we are positive and kind toward one another, as was originally the plan and cosmic 'Idea,' which materialized in many living forms (including human).

I do not discourage questions regarding my 'sources.' In fact, I even dutifully answered a user to study the authentic "Pythagorean Hylozoics," lovingly developed by my great and humble brother Pythagoras, who of course adopts a different 'name' now.

My order is related to the old Hylozoicians of Ancient Greece, and beyond. Once again: if individuals in this thread wish to study that great work, (if they can find it), then please do. It is very difficult to comprehend, however, because it was written by a superhuman being.

One of my tasks here, however, is to scale that (and many, many other 'things') down, so that my dear fellow brothers may receive it, and do with it as they wish.

I categorically state, that Blavatsky (and others of the Theosophical Movement) were not Hylozoicians; however, make no mistake, they were initiates of other orders. Much of their wisdom does not contradict that of my order. It doesn't work that way with Esoterics, my dear brothers. The KNOWLEDGE of the cosmos is ONE. There are no disagreements, because we all view reality objectively, from its three fundamental aspects:

i) Objective Self-Consciousness in the worlds of man and beyond
ii) Energies in the worlds of man and beyond
iii) Matter in the worlds of man and beyond

Dear brothers, please ponder on that.

I do not know how many more times I must repeat myself, ere the 'gods,' take notice, but I shall do so again: Kindly leave this thread, if you are going to attempt to poison my brothers, with your inflamed, uncontrollable emotional illusions and mental thought forms.

Please create your own thread(s), to amply fill them with your hate and contempt for my fellow brothers. You're dutifully fulfilling your captain's bidding, and they shall delight in your hateful emanations.

However, there are other souls in this thread, whom you are repelling with your repulsive energies. Why must you be so selfish?

It's not as simple as 'ignoring' your posts. Your posts carry with them real, discernible, apprehensible energies, which are potent enough to disrupt much of the usefulness of this thread. Not many souls are able to 'block' these energies out.

In defense of my person: I 'had' to defend my great, exalted brother Blavatsky (oh no! there he goes again with that vile name) from the malicious, slanderous words uttered by some of you (thankfully, in the minority).
But, even a minority can cause a tangible disruption, and the Dark Ones will not be slow to exploit those energies.

Unfortunately, once again, only the fewest will understand of what I speak.

There are those, who are itching for the opportunity to scratch their sarcastic/divisive/malicious wounds upon these forums.

I understand how you feel, dear brothers, for I felt that way too, about 1 hundred thousand incarnations ago. My condolences, that you are still experiencing such gross vibrations.

But, I believe sincerely, that even you have reached a stage in your evolution, that you may yet comprehend faintly the words you are reading now, and perhaps assume this to be your invitation to take leave from this thread, and continue as you were, someplace else.

Surely even you can grant this 'pitiful' pardon upon your dear fellow brothers at ATS, who wish to read my words?

Give your fellow souls on Earth some peace, dear brothers, and stage your wars in another location, so that we may be rid of your pestilence.

Your humble brother 'I,' with love.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Dull, Stupid, Nincompoop, Fool, Idiot - this list gets quite extensive but I can't really be bothered to write them all because I'm intellectually lazy.

The point is they are all negative and repulsive, bad vibrations, dark...

They were all said by you.

Are you not feeding the "Dark Brotherhood" further?

It's not possible to use these words without triggering actual chemicals in the brain, which in turn give them their negative meanings because those chemicals are purposely remembered/learnt/linked to represent the feelings that follow them. This is what it is to be human - You experience things, you link chemicals to them, you remember the chemicals, you get feelings... I will explain further, if someone asks, for now my finger fidelity and stamina is running out.

You're not following your own advise...and you're way more intelligent than any of us... so why did you even bother making this thread when you should have already known that humankind is a failure and just full of idiots like me!

It doesn't take ANY sort of science to figure out that to talk to people you have to be on the same wavelength and level... I understand that to TELL people how it is, though, you normally have to be ABOVE them or they'll just fob it off as a load of tosh, so I can see why you made yourself appear all high and mighty.

Come down to our level, start using slang, make spelling mistakes, give and take a little banter. It WILL make your time here a lot easier...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hi Initiate-
I am only reading your posts, please forgive me if I am duplicating a question already asked. I feel as if there are so many in tune to your prose and I am only absorbing a few bits at a time.

Are you able to offer advice on achieving the various levels you are speaking of right now? I have read a lot about vibration and rising it; but there is too much out on the net that speak to different practices and approaches.

I appreciate your time and unfortunately there are a lot of "scholars" here on ATS that know a little about many aspects of our existence.

Mcsandy

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am a human being, like you, although I am less confused about who or what I am than most of you.

I, who go by the ATS username of 'Initiate,' am a non-entity in this cosmos. A divine non-entity.

Well, ok. Who are you?. A human being or a demi-god?. (Another contradiction IMHO).

From the last two or three days (more than two pages of answers) your posts only consists in justifications about yourself and trying to counteract the attacks of some users. It doesn't mind me. I don't want to see/read your mental/psicological fight against anybody.
Please try to understand we have no time to lose. If you have something enlightened to say, please say it.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So, to all you 'google' warriors out there, Blavatsky/Crowley/Bailey/[insert whatever publicly available author] haters, supposers, criticasters, speculators, moralists, judges, pseudo-intellectuals, pseudo-scientists, et al., you may gratefully leave this thread once and for all, for there is absolutely nothing of value here.

In fact, I encourage all of you to either purchase- or read for free online, Blavatsky's works, and feel none the wiser as to whatever it is that I have to say on this thread.

You know? It's like I said, these folks can't ride herd on all that reading material.

I had to start with Blavatsky, because otherwise how will they be able to understand Bailey well enough to vet your thread?

Here is Bailey, Initiate00...

Manumitted from my own copy...

These ancient mysteries were originally given to humanity by the Hierarchy, and were - in their turn - received by the Hierarchy from the Great White Lodge on Sirius. They contain the clue to the evolutionary process, hidden in number and words ...they veil the secret of man's origin and destiny.

Alice Bailey. Rays and Initiations

...but if anyone is interested, this quote, and many others can be found here, in a book called...

Ponder on This: A Compilation. From the writings of Alice A. Bailey and The Tibetan Master Djwhal Khul

Interesting title, considering how many times that members have been asked to "ponder on this", wouldn't you say, dear Brother? I don't blame folks for not reading it, there is lots of stuff to read with the time one might spend on Alice Bailey.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Name-calling, bickering, and condescension are NOT part of this thread...or any other on ATS.
Failure to post in a civilized manner can and will result in post removals and possible posting bans.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Please, Initiate, don't go away and don't leave this thread!
Don't pay attention to some lunatics who intentionally want to disrupt your message!
We need You!
Peace to You, brother!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dang. What page questions are you up to so far? I think mine is on page 5, only reason Ive been checking this thread is to see questions being answered as that is the title, yet this thread has been anything but.

I personally think this thread should be ignored, and Initiate should create a new thread, where he purely posts his answers to the questions in this thread in chronological order, then maybe in this thread those answers can be discussed, because this thread is a flustercluck.
edit on 9-6-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My questions are the following.
1.how would we come about, taking down whatever controls us?
2:will there ever be a time where we can all join as one and take down the power thats cause us so much damage?
3:when will the end start?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2013 by Sorgoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join