It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
A few disclaimers before I get started:
I see my post has gotten a lot of replies, but as for internet, I am lacking. I'll try to do some on the computer, but most repkies will be through my phone, hence the many spelling rrors you might see. I ask that you be patient as I sort out readings for éach person, I will try to get to you as soon as I can. Also, if some postions seem garbled, I'm working out of A Complete Guide to the Tarot byEden Gray. If you're familiar with the book, it was made in the 70's and I was not, so some of the transliterations may be a bit skewed. reply to post by PurpleVortex

Greetings Purple Vortex, you are reprsented by the Knight of Pentacles.
Position 1/current situation of matters- 7 of Swords reversed: An unexpected good has come your way, probably through sound advice or instruction.
Position 2/obstacles- Judgement: This advice or instruction is being impeded by a spiritual awakening. It could be that this awakening is clashing with the advice you were given.
Position 3/what is beneath you- 7 of wands reversed: you have been ignorant or unwise prior to your current state, perhaps threatened in a way.
Position 4/this is behind you- Ace of Pentacles reversed: In combination with position 3, your ignorance was caused by either greed or miserliness in your past, pehaps influenced by a feeling of being comfortable with material conditions.
Position 5/this crowns you- The Tower: Whatever selfish ambitions you have will be overthrown, a change is coming. position 6/this is before you- 3 of cups: There is good luck and success in your immediate future if you can make positions 1 and 2 to cooperate, or find balance between them.
Position 7/fears- Strength: Your fears about the matter at hand is that you might not have the strengthto endure this good fortune coming your way, or that your strength will affect the fortune negatively.
Position 8/others' opinion on the matter- Wheel of Fortune: Your friends and family are positive that good will come to you, especially in the creative sense.
Position 9/hopes and dreams-The Emperor: You seek guidance in a powerful authority figure or a mentor for your situation, or that you wi£l attain the mental activity needed to counter your fears and reach your goals.
Posirion 10/outcome- 8 of swords: If you cannot find a balance between your good fortune and unwise choices, you máy find yourself stuck or bound to old and stagnant ideals.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RegisteredUser
Ahh, I use the Rider-Waite deck...

Wow, that's always doom and gloom. Llewellyn's bad enough about that.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Hair color - brown

Eye color - hazel

Please send my tarot reading via U2U. I look forward to seeing the results.
edit on 30-5-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
I know a lot of these have been done, but I need the practice with my cards and where else to ask than ATS?

All I need is Hair color and eye color to choose your Court card (I do Keltic Cross), and a specification whether you want your reading in a reply or in a U2U message

Thanks much!

How does this apply to someone that is hairless?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by RegisteredUser

Llewellyn, but I also use an Arthurian deck occasionally.

eta: which ones are off? The Knight of Swords reversed with the other swords before and behind seemed to indicate a conflict with a woman that would impede his goal. Technically, it indicates chauvinism or contempt of a woman, but against the other swords it seems to indicate conflict that may prevent reaching the goal offered by the wheel of fortune.

etaa: I also prune away the interpretations that don't seem to make sense, starting with the cover. One could make a case that the kids are about to leave home (a major life change is also WOF), and that he's stuck with the old lady that he no longer is in love with and feels contempt for (before, behind), also feels alone even with the woman in his life, but has found another woman (or women?) with whom he is having an affair - the page of wands in the crown position can indicate a new interest (play, excitement).

Then, of course, he gets caught - that five of cups in the outcome position sucks ass. Sorry, but it's not what I'd want there.
edit on 30-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

I use elemental dignities so I wouldn't have even bothered to read the 5 Cups, water sign. The Swords- Air neutralizes the water while the Wands- fire, rule it out. So the outcome, crying over spilled milk, isn't relevent anymore. the Destiny card indicates that today is the querents lucky day, and he/she is given the chance to change the outcome.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But it's still a tendency, although not a given. Those swords are bad mojo in the before and behind positions. The situation wants to go that way, but the querent can salvage it through quick action without stopping to ponder it to death.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

But it's still a tendency, although not a given. Those swords are bad mojo in the before and behind positions. The situation wants to go that way, but the querent can salvage it through quick action without stopping to ponder it to death.

You know, I really think the behind and before positions aren't that bad. So in the past, 8 Swords, is about being trapped in your own insecurities. So the querant has some insecurities- don't we all. I would address that by reminding him/her that it's his/her own fears that hold them back, thats all. But the good news is 9 Swords and how that relates to personal relationships. 9's are about endings, completion, and letting go of those fears and reaching out to others. Talking and opening up to others without the fear of rejection. Thats a good thing.

but again, those are the interpretations I use, and I probably would have drawn completely different cards for this spread. You know what, I wouldn't have even done this spread. I'm not a fan of the celtic cross, I would have chosen a spread specifically for the querants paticular situation. Not all readers use the same methods and interpretation. I only asked because I wasnt familiar with what you were using.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Brown hair, brown eyes...
and put it out here..let the world see
what cloudwatcher has in store for her.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You know what, I wouldn't have even done this spread. I'm not a fan of the celtic cross, I would have chosen a spread specifically for the querants paticular situation. Not all readers use the same methods and interpretation. I only asked because I wasnt familiar with what you were using.

I usually don't either, but it's what the OP was going to use. I always like seeing how others read the same layouts, though.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You know what, I wouldn't have even done this spread. I'm not a fan of the celtic cross, I would have chosen a spread specifically for the querants paticular situation. Not all readers use the same methods and interpretation. I only asked because I wasnt familiar with what you were using.

I usually don't either, but it's what the OP was going to use. I always like seeing how others read the same layouts, though.

I like how you did your interpretations. I've considered learning the Arthurian interpretations for love readings. I've seen a couple of the individual card interpretations, and they seem to have a better love vibe.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I actually use the Universal Waite - just your traditional rider-waite deck with redrawn images.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

armhair and/or leg hair?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

A few disclaimers before I get started:
I see my post has gotten a lot of replies, but as for internet, I am lacking. I'll try to do some on the computer, but most repkies will be through my phone, hence the many spelling rrors you might see. I ask that you be patient as I sort out readings for éach person, I will try to get to you as soon as I can. Also, if some postions seem garbled, I'm working out of A Complete Guide to the Tarot byEden Gray. If you're familiar with the book, it was made in the 70's and I was not, so some of the transliterations may be a bit skewed. reply to post by PurpleVortex

Greetings Purple Vortex, you are reprsented by the Knight of Pentacles.
Position 1/current situation of matters- 7 of Swords reversed: An unexpected good has come your way, probably through sound advice or instruction.
Position 2/obstacles- Judgement: This advice or instruction is being impeded by a spiritual awakening. It could be that this awakening is clashing with the advice you were given.
Position 3/what is beneath you- 7 of wands reversed: you have been ignorant or unwise prior to your current state, perhaps threatened in a way.
Position 4/this is behind you- Ace of Pentacles reversed: In combination with position 3, your ignorance was caused by either greed or miserliness in your past, pehaps influenced by a feeling of being comfortable with material conditions.
Position 5/this crowns you- The Tower: Whatever selfish ambitions you have will be overthrown, a change is coming. position 6/this is before you- 3 of cups: There is good luck and success in your immediate future if you can make positions 1 and 2 to cooperate, or find balance between them.
Position 7/fears- Strength: Your fears about the matter at hand is that you might not have the strengthto endure this good fortune coming your way, or that your strength will affect the fortune negatively.
Position 8/others' opinion on the matter- Wheel of Fortune: Your friends and family are positive that good will come to you, especially in the creative sense.
Position 9/hopes and dreams-The Emperor: You seek guidance in a powerful authority figure or a mentor for your situation, or that you wi£l attain the mental activity needed to counter your fears and reach your goals.
Posirion 10/outcome- 8 of swords: If you cannot find a balance between your good fortune and unwise choices, you máy find yourself stuck or bound to old and stagnant ideals.

Hey Toast, thank you for taking your time and doing a reading for me. You know, I really needed this since I'm sort of stuck in a situation. Everything makes sense to me...thank you again.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have never ad a reading and really do not believe in them but will see what you got. Bondish brown hair with brown eyes.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Dear Toastman,

Dark blonde/light brown (both are on the same head of hair and are natural!)
Blue eyes

Thank you ever so much! I know there is a lonnnngggg line ahead of me, so I will take the opportunity to practice great patience. How about this - if it is something extremely intense (i.e. are your affairs in order???), U2U me - if it seems like a "normal" reading, put it on out there... :-)

peace and gratitude,
AB

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
me too please toastman if you get round to it, looks like you have a few months of work there already!

piercing blue eyes and ginger hair (underneath the dye that is!)

and either u2u or public is fine
thanks!

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Please, me too! First post ever =)

Black hair and black eyes. Please U2U mine.

Thank you!
edit on 30-5-2013 by Shirahoshi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

armhair and/or leg hair?

If someone is completely hairless, that means NO hair anywhere. Wasn't being funny or cute, it was a serious question.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hair - Red
Eyes - Blue

Public is fine with me. I'm a bit of a skeptic, but I'm curious.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have black hair and brown eyes. You can post the response on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join