It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toastman's Tarot readings

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello Toastman.

I'd like to put in a request.

I have brown hair and brown eyes.

Since you'd like to save the thread for requests, U2U is quite fine by me.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
hey all...

sorry for abandoni the thread again. I had a family emergency and technology breaking on me for the time being.

but never the less, i have readings ready, but I believe I'm going to just U2U them and just save the thread for requests.

I should have a few out tonight

regards, Toast

Awesome! You can pm me mine when you get to it. Thanks for taking the time to do these readings.
Hope all is well.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just a friendly bump. I hope the OP is doing alright. I have always been interested in my results and see if they're similar to the other ones.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

After many moons of crappy internet, distractions and travels to find employment and what not, I, TokiToastman, am going to be sending tarot readings again where I left off.

I must apologise so hard as most of you have been waiting forever for your reading, but I assure you that on whatever free time I have, I will be u2u-ing readings while the thread stays as a request line.

Thank you those who still kept their patience,

Regards, Toast

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

Welcome back buddy.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello Toastie,
I requested a reading awhile ago but I think I got lost in the shuffle.
I am still interested if you are still doing them. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. Thank you! xx

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to do this, Its good however because it does help to get proficient with it before trying to rely on it in any way.

I have brown hair(brown was dominant dna, used to be blond at birth...just telling you its not hair color) and blue eyes and you can message me on here.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I would love to hear what what you read for me! Thanks for the generous offer. I have light brown hair and blue eyes.I would be willing to frost my hair once more for old time's sake if it would ensure better results!! Thank you in advance for your time.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi there, just to let you know my messages keep getting wiped, so when its my turn can you post it please?

cheers me dear.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join