It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi Motivation (Disturbing Essay Episode 3) Come On In, It's Short.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
If the West would stop, then violent Jihad would stop.

You gave me a good chuckle there! Muslims aren't attacking the West because we're waging war against radical Islamists.

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". (Quran: 3:151)

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…" (Quran 4:76)

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" (Quran 8:12)

"They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." (Quran 4:89)

This is Islam and the reason why the West must fall.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDerpingtonSmythe

Yeah disappointment is true.. not from what the Muslims are doing however. Its disappointing when the people of a nation are so ignorant that even if their own government was killing them slowly. they would never fight or stand up for what is right. Its funny how America is degraded so far as to be so passive about everything while their government destroys whats left of this world. Its even funnier when they start killing their own people and those same people are just absorbing all the propaganda on TV. crazy is what it is, these so called Jihadists dont want you the American citizen dead. they want the people responsible for so much blood to be placed behind bars. You think you have freedom, so clear is your delusion.

And to say I served in the United States Military... I am greatful, because most people that serve in the Military actually wake up and realize what their Government is doing is not just wrong... its humiliating. Just as the civilians in Germany were forced to clean up the concentration camps for what their Government did, we too will suffer such a fate

edit on 29-5-2013 by NeoMuslim because: Sorry submitted to early

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Sir I admire you approach but you are dealing with this

This Mental Damage is very difficult to over come, even with the power of the Quran.
God will not place blame on these people because they no longer have the power to think clearly.

People who murder westerners("Bullies") are good in the eyes of god.
Is there really a dialog that could effectively combat with that kind of evil ?
edit on 29-5-2013 by LordDerpingtonSmythe because: .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

As usual Chuck, you offer up another anti-Islam thread, under the guise of asking an innocent question.

So If I may ask you a straight forward , innocent question, could you grace me a answer, under 50 words?

If a Foreign Invading Force , killed some Family members, raped some others, would you embrace them?

Or would you strap on a Bomb, and ask directions to the location of a group of them.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoMuslim

Dear NeoMuslim,

I've seen a lot of Middle-East threads get so heated that nothing can possibly be accomplished, no understanding or teaching can occur.

Your posting style is your own and you can write however you wish, but may I encourage you to step away for a few moments. I know you're passionate, but it seems to me that you're getting a little over-heated.

"Ignorant?" "Degraded?" "Crazy?" "Delusion?" That's not what I would have expected from a man who announces that he comes in peace and respect.

It makes me think that the Author is right, the motivation behind Islamic violence is hatred of the West.

Jihadists dont want you the American citizen dead.
Boston Marathon? British Train Bombing? Beltway Sniper? Need I give more examples?

Honestly, but with respect, take a little time out and compose yourself, I'd like this to be a useful thread.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom

If the West would stop, then violent Jihad would stop.

You gave me a good chuckle there! Muslims aren't attacking the West because we're waging war against radical Islamists.

"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". (Quran: 3:151)

"Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…" (Quran 4:76)

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" (Quran 8:12)

"They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks." (Quran 4:89)

This is Islam and the reason why the West must fall.

Dude u just said 4 ayas and said this was the entire reason the west must fall. Last time I checked.. we invaded their country... what in the world is wrong with you guys??? Dammit dude..

"we are killing them and they are resisting?!?! dammit must be because they hate us due to their religion.. its obviously not because we killed them.. no that cant be it.. its their God.. this book its weird it should say "and if they kill you then bend over and take it where the sun don't shine" "and if they kill you offer your wife as a slave prostitute so u don't get killed.. be a good man and offer your children for sacrifice"

Give me a break

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Boston Marathon? British Train Bombing? Beltway Sniper? Need I give more examples?
Your a Cheeky Monkey Chuck.
Afgan
Iraq
Yemen
Syria?
Iran ?
This is the real kicker, read the next sentence twice, it defines the word...Hypocrisy.

Aren't you one of the GOP Faithful, constantly Blasting Obama for Drone Strikes?

Chuck...just who's heads are those Drones landing on?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

As usual Chuck, you offer up another anti-Islam thread, under the guise of asking an innocent question.

So If I may ask you a straight forward , innocent question, could you grace me a answer, under 50 words?

If a Foreign Invading Force , killed some Family members, raped some others, would you embrace them?

Or would you strap on a Bomb, and ask directions to the location of a group of them.

Could I ask you a question,just out of interest.
If a foriegn force did not land in your country, and did not kill members of your family or did not rape others would you bomb or behead citzens in the country you were born in or emigrated to because you felt empathy for people who shared your religon in another land that, you had never even been to ?

Only ask as that has been the pattern of behaviour with western jihadi attacks.

edit on 29-5-2013 by LordDerpingtonSmythe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hello charles1952. Just wanted to cue-in again :p You said:

If the US and Israel seriously wanted to kill as many Muslims as they possibly could, I'm not sure there would be any left by now.

Have you ever seen these graphics?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Or have you ever researched the Palestinian Refugee situation that has been occurring since the close of WWII?

"Including unregistered, displaced persons and refugee descendants, the Palestinian Arab refugee and displaced population is the largest in the world.'

The above mentioned topic alone has had a huge impact on shaping modern guerrilla jihadis.

I will not justify the murder of one life above another. I am just helping to shed light into the darkness of this topic.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

its alright Charles1952 go on believing whatever you want. One day they will knock on your door looking for Ann Frank.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoMuslim

its alright Charles1952 go on believing whatever you want. One day they will knock on your door looking for Ann Frank.

Jihadi's ??

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

First, the U.K. and others are in Afghanistan in order to defend Muslims. Brits and other Westerners are risking their lives, and dying, in that country on behalf of Muslims.

:

And i I thought all these years that we invaded Afghanistan in order to find former CIA agent Bin Laden, boy was i wrong.

What a load of crap.

Westerners are dying in Afghanistan on behalf of their puppet masters.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDerpingtonSmythe

Originally posted by NeoMuslim

Jihadi's ??

I urge you to look up some history, When Germany was in northern Africa looking for jews, documents were forged and people lied to save the lives of jews from the grip of Nazi Germany.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoMuslim

I understand this sir.
But you were talking about future events.
Considering Ann Frank was a jew (who apparently are evil) and that you stated everyone in the west would be killed for being bullies, I was understandably confused by your statement.

edit on 29-5-2013 by LordDerpingtonSmythe because: .

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Dear Tw0Sides,

Yes, I'll try to answer your question, but I'd like to clarify something first. This is my second thread in the Disturbing Essay series to deal with Islam. In both cases, I found an article raising points I had never thought of before. I thought that it would be interesting to ATSers who also might not have been exposed to that thought before. Actually, I am asking an innocent question in both cases. "Do you think the Author is correct? What is wrong with his position, if anything?"

Neither.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is a great misunderstanding about jihad from both muslims and non-muslims alike.

- Some are ignorant.
- Some are saturated in negativity, anger, hate, sorrow, depression, confusion, superiority complexes, and separation delusions.
- Some take certain aspects of jihad out-of-context without understanding all of jihad's principles as a whole.
- Some purposefully propagate an incomplete understanding of jihad in order to accomplish alter agendas.

All of the Qur'anic verses and Islamic teachings about Jihad and killing non-Muslims are absolutely true! However, these verses and teachings of War and Fighting are too often taken out of context.

Please allow me to put the verses in their proper perspectives, and illustrate to you the full context of Jihad.

Islam and the Qur'an strictly prohibits the killing of women, children, and old people. According to Islam, Jihad is actually a Defensive Holy War. Muslims are not allowed to attack other people or countries unless they are attacked first.

WHEN TO FIGHT:

• "To fight against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged; and verily, Allah is Most Powerful for their aid." Surah 22 Ayah 39

• "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; For Allah loveth not transgressors." Surah 2 Ayah 190

WHEN TO STOP FIGHTING:

• "But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more persecution and the religion becomes Allah's. But if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression." Surah 2 Ayah 192-193

• "But if the enemy inclines towards peace, you must also incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the One that hears and knows (All things)." Surah 8 Ayah 61

• "Allah does not forbid that you do good and make justice for those who do not fight you in the religion or drive you out from your homes. Indeed, Allah loves those who do justice. Allah only forbids your friendship with those who fight you in the religion and drive you out from your homes and back those who drive you out. And befriends them, such are wrongdoers." Surah 60 Ayah 8-9

WHO IS PROHIBITTED TO KILL:

• "....whoever kills a single soul unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land, it is though he had killed all of humanity together, and whoever saves the life of a single soul, it is as though he had saved the life of all of humanity together..." Surah 5 Ayah 32

• [ It is narrated on the authority on Abdullah that a woman was found killed in one of the battles by the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.). He disapproved of the killing of women and children.] Hadith Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4319

• [ It is narrated by ibn Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) forbade the killing of women and children. ]
    Hadith Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4320

• "Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, or an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save food for yourself. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone." Quoted by the first Khalifah Abu Bakr

All of the many verses from the Qur'an you have seen that prescribe and ordain jihad, war, fighting, murder, and violence must strictly adhere to these guidelines in order to be considered accurate jihad. Anything straying outside these guidelines is actually disobedience to the Qur'an.

The above is a pure Islamic academic view-point, and is not the opinion of my own.

As Jesus is quoted to have said to "turn the other cheek," it is my utmost realization that anger begets anger, violence begets violence. The only way to manifest Peace is from Peace itself.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Btw Chucky, isnt it plain wrong for an "understanding" and "respectfull" individual like yourself to quote esays written by religious homophobic right-wing nutters such as Dennis Prager ?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Dear Tw0Sides,

Yes, I'll try to answer your question,

Neither.

For a Guy who is never short of words to CONDEMN.
You are Short of Words, When asked to Reply Honestly.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Dear Tw0Sides,

Apparently this is a more difficult thread topic than I expected.

I'm not sure what a cheeky monkey is, but it sounds like a lot of fun, thanks.

Please remember that the comment I was responding to was:

I then gave a number of examples showing that Jihadists do indeed want American, and other nation's, citizens dead. That seems fairly straightforward to me.

This is the real kicker, read the next sentence twice, it defines the word...Hypocrisy.
Remember, I confuse easily. Are you saying that it's hypocritical to criticize Obama's drone policy? Does that mean it's better to support his policy?

Chuck...just who's heads are those Drones landing on?
I don't know, I don't have access to that. I assume that the intention is to get Taliban and Al-Qaeda leaders, but with the power of the weapon they also sometimes kill by-standers.

Maybe I need more coffee. I'm sure you wrote a great post, I just can't figure it out.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Dear Kgnow,

Thanks for offering that information, kind of you.

I have seen the graphics before.

Concerning the refugee problem, although that may not be, strictly speaking, what we are talking about, I've heard that the problem could be resolved if the surrounding Arab countries offered them refuge. I don't know the details of that claim, or whether it's true, I simply mention that I have heard it.

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join