It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are digitally manipulating photos and video to make it look like the man has bloody hands!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Here is a question for you.

Not a drop of blood on his clothing. Why is that?

Also, why were bystanders laying down next to the "body" and taking pictures???????

edit:

You can see a trio of women. One lays down near the body while another snaps a picture. Not a drop of blood on the woman who lies down by the way.

Taking pictures of a dead body???

edit on 23-5-2013 by DerekJR321 because: (no reason given)

Man that is the oddest thing I've ever seen (the pics in the link). I mean she was laying down next to him. I guess they got the wrong script, huh? This whole episode is insane. If these bastards (TPB or who ever they are) are going to do something, why don't they just get to it already? This other stuff is even beneath them and they're scum, so imagine how low that is.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
You can see a trio of women. One lays down near the body while another snaps a picture. Not a drop of blood on the woman who lies down by the way.

I think death is quite unusual for many persons in developed and generally safe countries.

This is not unheard of behavior though even amongst emergency service staff in some Asian (and other) countries, and the UK has quite a range of culture within it. You can google some of the controversy of accident scenes and photos recently from Malaysia I believe. (Edit: It was Thailand recently)

People have highly varied reactions to death. Same I think applies to persons wondering why people aren't running around screaming ...

Not everyone agrees but the bystander effect is worth reading about. Kitty Genovese's murder is a debatable example, but there are piles of examples around now in popular culture with the internet.

Hiya mysteriousstranger,

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
You gotta know people that no 2 tv's, monitors, videos, led's have the exact same color right? There are so many varients on red...go to a appliance store. Look at all the color differences in the different types of sets and computers.

What you're saying isn't untrue, but I think this is more a statement to be posed to the persons that did the color correction / encoding than to many people in this thread.

It's highly possible that the orange on the editor's monitor looked more consistent with flesh tones (or they were amateur or lazy or any number of things) and that's why it stands out. Even on a bad television the Matrix is still green, and the changing tone of the lines and machete tell us that an overall adjustment has been done.

Even if the original video did show orange tones, it would just be incorrectly balanced image.

Watch ten different sets...then and get back to me.

Or just open up an RGB parade or measure the colors in photoshop even?

Eyes aren't the best at color judgement, but in this instance the changing shade alone is pretty obvious. I find it amazing that a theory like this has had so much traction.
edit on 23-5-2013 by Pinke because: Edit: Thailand!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

This is exactly backwards notice the hi res video is the one that shows blood the other is obviously a copy its cropped from the first. The other thing is someone purposely dropped the red out of the low res version so id say non issue. Either someone attempted to remove the red or whoever edited the video to lower resolution did it by mistake either way the blood is there in both videos.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am not really convinced by much anything the government or media claims.

But that is because I am a skeptic and prefer to think and question.

Sad that the vast majority just knee-jerk react without even bothering to investigate or question anything anymore.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Even infowars thinks the OP video is nonsense!!!!

I'd prefer to make my own judgement thanks.

Or what do you believe everything posted on infowars is true?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Even infowars can be a stopped clock!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

blood/no blood the thing I found in the video was how casually close that lady just walks past the killer like nothing happened He is clearly wielding a knife and hatchet in wide arm jesters and she walks right past almost brushing up against him...plus the person filming seems pretty close If it were me I wouldn't let that crazed maniac near me

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
His hands look unnaturally orange in the "No blood" version. Look at the color of his face compared to his hands. Looks like the blood was edited out to me.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beatbox
No you don't. Media reports are by far more accurate than the speculation on this site.
You gave a fine example of that.

So you swallow everything MSM shoves down your throat? No wonder we as a society, are in the state we're in. Just like sheep...

Is the reason why things are constantly taken the wrong way because you're not listening?

[...] more accurate than the speculation [...]

There is often, to a varying degree, depending on the media and subject, sensationalism and drama added to reports that makes it "worth" to publish. Most of that is quite easy to spot. All media reports should be taken with a pinch of salt both because of the sensationalism, the possibility of them misinterpreting the source, or the source not giving accurate information to begin with.

The sad and bizarre thing is that here, what the so-called "MSM" produces is considered to be intentional fabrication [for other reasons than sensationalism], but at the same time, when something is being reported that doesn't "add up", the MSM-reports are taken word-by-word, and anything that the conspiracy-theorist considers is missing or false indicates a cover-up, while taking every other detail in the report to build their own version of what happened, basing their version on what the MSM DID report. I don't know which words to use to describe this fallacy.

Tell me, how would the MSM had reported this simple event, if it was news worthy:
When witnesses and victims and suspects are being honest towards the media
Just consider that the end result would have remained unknown. Please understand that this is a very simple case, and everyone is telling the truth, yet the story doesn't add up. Welcome to the real world.
Quite conflicting?
edit on 24-5-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Two questions -

If the video has been manipulated to remove the blood from his hands...WHY??

If it has been manipulated to enhance the blood on his hands...WHY??

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Two questions -

If the video has been manipulated to remove the blood from his hands...WHY??

If it has been manipulated to enhance the blood on his hands...WHY??

A pertinent question Andy,

I don't think many people have taken the time to read this thread right from the very beginning. If they did i had a quite simple and logical answer to this question on page 2 on the 6th post down.

As the news reports are usually viewed during prime time, the images were changed by the msm in order not to shock certain spectators... for the images that were enhanced, they are basically to get the viewing rate up by the gouls who are into this type of imagery.

No conspiracy here, just plain logical common sense.

However according to the Daily Telegraph one of the two "suspected Islamist terrorists" who allegedly butchered a British soldier on a London street had been known to the security services and police for a decade.

So the REAL question here is WHY were he and his complice NOT stopped before this butchery took place?

Or are the authorities focusing on larger cells?

Link here : www.telegraph.co.uk...

This thread is turning around and around in circles for something that can be easily explained.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Word added

edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Edited to add phrase and link

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Nice find OP, now, take it a stage further...Look at all the videos, stills and photographs for rendering errors, then do some name tracking of witnesses, heroes and heroines. When you get to the bottom of the rabbit hole you will see the event was all glass and mirrors and didnt actually take place... But remember only a few will admit to agreeing with you..
edit on 24-5-2013 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Well I would like to point out 2 things about the youtube video the supposed ITN video looks manipulated but not by ITN because I watched it on the news and it did not have that strange look to the hands and the supposed original look even more manipulated

Another thing listening to the voice on you tube video and the accent I think that person will be a bit biased against the media, the government and the UK in general

Just had a look at his youtube page NO surprise with what I saw!!!!
edit on 24-5-2013 by wmd_2008 because: line added

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
When you get to the bottom of the rabbit hole you will see the event was all glass and mirrors and didnt actually take place... But remember only a few will admit to agreeing with you..

Care to elaborate?
Although none of the witnesses were what I woud call "expert"; a beheading is quite the special effects challenge if you have people in close proximity.

As I said in earlier posts; innocently uploading the video to a video editing suite, using a filter, or even maybe altering file type/quality could all explain the variance in red tone without the necessity of it being intentional.

I think it probably was intentional but as I stated previously; highlighting blood is something the UK press does regularily and ITN would not be above it

In terms of crisis actors; of course it's a possibility but we must also consider thr actual likelihood of some nutter getting a Meat cleaver and beheading someone on the streets of London?

Given the number of people with urgent causes that require everyones attention at the moment and the availabilty of Kitchen Ware/Gardening Equipment multiplied by the Population denisty of London; I'm actually suprised this doenst happen more often..
edit on 24-5-2013 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone
[
highlighting blood is something the UK press does regularily and ITN would not be above it

Can you show some examples of that.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Oh for goodness sake! Admit it you're a sidewinding propagandist.

These guys WANTED people to record them - they WANTED to terrorize - they WANTED the images of blood soaked hands all over the media.

They just butchered Lee Rigby and your vid shows them all shined up and squeaky clean. Get a grip - you're helping no-one. Not even the 'cause', whatever it may be, that you seek to promote.

I saw the title to your thread - and that alone - had me raising my eyes to the sky, shaking my head, and saying 'aye bloody aye'.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

You dont need crisis actors if the event never took place....Like Boston...all Image fakery. Oh and even within this image fakery there was no confirmed beheading...or have I missed that source...maybe you can refresh me

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by beatbox

Oh for goodness sake! Admit it you're a sidewinding propagandist.

These guys WANTED people to record them - they WANTED to terrorize - they WANTED the images of blood soaked hands all over the media.

They just butchered Lee Rigby and your vid shows them all shined up and squeaky clean. Get a grip - you're helping no-one. Not even the 'cause', whatever it may be, that you seek to promote.

I saw the title to your thread - and that alone - had me raising my eyes to the sky, shaking my head, and saying 'aye bloody aye'.

Well done Christina...

I will not agree with you that the OP is a sidewinding propagandist... i honestly think that to begin with he was asking a question but forgot to add the question mark

BUT... If you look at 3/4 of the posts that have been added to this thread... what do you come up with???

Probably the same conclusion as myself... and i will apologise in advance if i might hurt some peoples feelings.... but a lot of people on this thread are just Gouls... speculating and talking a load of blather on YET ANOTHER sad death.... Come on... Grow up certain people and try to think rationally please?

Sorry, i shouldn't get personal but the attitude and general immature "Ghoulish" follow up of this thread just scares me and makes me wonder who some of our members actually are? (PLUS... most of them hardly read each post as the thread goes along and just answer as if they were pulling a trigger on a loaded gun.... Just wait for the next couple of posts and you will see what i mean)

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 24-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Another phrase added

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

tell them to bring our troops back??? so we can they can. This guy is acting. Should he not have said tell them to bring your troops home ???

God dam is everything staged anymore

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join