It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The Dog ate my scalar weapon and the proof that HAARP can cause impossible things to happen.
Yup, sounds about right.

M.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

You are going to try to use Newton's laws to prove Chaos theory is valid? The Golden ratio too?

If you have to create unprovable mythical links, to proven science and geometry, to make your case; you've already failed.

I can not believe anyone can be so daft, so I must conclude you are either trolling, or pulling stuff out of your nether regions.

M.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

To be frank, if we had that undeniable fact, nothing short of them admitting it, it would incriminate themselves. However we can take precedent with science.

Im glad to see you admit that you have none. Finally.

Science does not discriminate against race or creed, it is an understanding/knowledge of way of Life. It is also a business where lots and lots of money can be made in the scientific sector with such powers and capabilities. All over the world not just in America
Deflect deflect deflect. You seem quite adept at throwing out these statements that have nothing to do with the topic

Declassified documents and scientific articles prove the military and gov't have been developing weather controlling technology for decades.
Weather manipulation. Yes they have. Can you provide a single piece of evidence that HAARP is part of that?

There is a political storm in Washington. Knowing a fraction, but imagining the possibilities to an extent of what they are capable of, we theorist, can conclude with coinciding evidences/facts
For the millionth time, please provide this evidence and these facts. Claiming you have them means nothing, when you spend a dozen pages doing everything you can to avoid showing them.

, like putting 2+2 together, or using an "open mind," that the possibility that this tornado was manipulated to be bigger than it was originated to be, because of precedent and because we know who the enemy is.
There is nothing open minded about clinging to a baseless, factless theory.

The enemy is the institution you are protecting
Im not protecting anyone. I am asking for the evidence that you claim to have. If you can provide it, ill gladly give it the attention it deserves.

For real though, you and your cohort have spent this entire thread doing NOTHING but avoiding the burden of proof. Its pretty obvious, at this point, what is going on here.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
When a Butterfly flaps its wings.
Butterfly Effect/Chaos Theory

This has quickly turned into one of the saddest threads I have ever seen.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by whatzshaken
When a Butterfly flaps its wings.
Butterfly Effect/Chaos Theory

Umm, no. First, the atmosphere is continuously blasted with all sorts of energy coming from space which comes in random patterns and in quantities that would make HAARP not even a butterfly, but an atom in its wing. Second, to actually use a tiny variation in initial conditions one has to understand most of them with same precision, which is seriously beyond impossible.
I already posted a comparison between the energy sent from haarp and the energy sent from solar storms. Unfortunately, facts dont seem to be to valuable to this poster.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I will reiterate your statement

I already posted a comparison between the energy sent from haarp and the energy sent from solar storms. Unfortunately, facts dont seem to be to valuable to this poster.

The only links you have provided are to HAARP itself and a link to proof?

There has been numerous links pictures and videos providing further information that weather control is possible and the gov'ts(NWO) controls this technology.

Why would they incriminate themselves with information that they can manipulate weather conditions with the HAARP System?

Who controls HAARP?

Is HAARP a classified project?

HAARP is not classified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP. The Environmental Impact Process (EIP) documents have always been, are now, and will always be completely descriptive of the program in its entirety. The EIP documents are a matter of public record.

The people, NWO (gov't) feeding you this information are lying. There is precedent.

You are insulting my intelligence and giving me a headache.

Either you believe they can manipulate the weather or you don't.

I believe they can with facts and proof.

Is it possible with their scientific knowledge the govt (NWO) manipulated the tornado?

I believe yes because of precedent and Time it buys the govt (NWO) in the wake of collapse of the Obama administration.

They kill for money, they kill for blood, they would sacrifice their own for the greater good (perspective) of their agenda.

You either see it or you don't. its black and white.

If you cant see it with the amount of information that has been presented to you and is available, you are either being defiant or obtuse.

edit on 22-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: or

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A few of you are doing nothing but spewing personal opinions, not fact based! You want facts, and when they are given to you, you say: "No those aren't facts". So, define what IS a fact, and what ISN'T a fact. You agree that Tesla's technology is a reality, but you don't agree that it has been advanced, over the past 100 years, with MAJOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING. That's where you seem to be lost. Perhaps you still don't get "the game".

For example: i come up with an invention, i make a prototype and get the necessary patents. At that point, I'M GOING TO NEED FUNDING TO REPRODUCE MY IDEA ON A LARGER SCALE; unless i'm already packing enough money for: Materials, Labor, Expenses, Marketing and Advertising, etc, etc. Now, along the way, one of the "big dogs" sees my prototype and begins thinking how much money THEY can make off of my product. So, they smooze me, and make me feel like part of the family. They pamper me and give me whatever i need to make my prototype their PRODUCT! Everything i need, at that point, is at my disposal. Once the prototype starts getting manufactured, they offer me a 'sweet deal' that i can't resist; so i sell my patents to them, at asking price. Now, if they 'really like' my invention, and i don't want to sell because i know it's worth 100 times more, than asking price; if they want my invention bad enough, they will make my life miserable until i finally give in. If my idea has the potential to make millions, billions, or even trillions of dollars, best believe, the sharks will be smelling the blood from thousands of miles away. That's how the game REALLY works. Cut it, slice it, dice it, call it what you want, but that's TRUTH. That's FACT! Digest before you regurgitate.

The ONLY WAY anyone is "making it" these days is by getting through tptb. I'm not talking about making a salary, i'm talking about impacting a civilization, with an IDEA! Free energy exists, are you getting it for "free"? Why not???

BTW, if i wanted to be "liked" on a website, filled with people i don't even know, i'd stay on facebook. lol I thought i was coming to a website away from the norm. As far as my "condescending attitude", it all depends on how you look at the cup: half empty or half full. I think it's pretty condescending for people to look at a persons join date, stars and flags, and presume they know something about that person's knowledge, intelligence, or education.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The only links you have provided are to HAARP itself and a link to proof?
Not true whatsoever. All this tells me is that you didnt actually follow the links, or read the info.

There has been numerous links pictures and videos providing further information that weather control is possible and the gov'ts(NWO) controls this technology.
Again, no one is arguing that weather MANIPULATION (again, that you keep calling it control shows your ignorance on the subject) isnt possible. Now, please provide ANY proof that HAARP is used for that purpose in ANY way.

Why would they incriminate themselves with information that they can manipulate weather conditions with the HAARP System?
Well thats an easy cop-out, isnt it? "I heard the gov't has purple leprechauns that can control the weather. What? You want proof? Well, they wouldnt let any evidence slip out. So you'll just have to believe me"

This is just the lowest form of discussion I have ever seen.

Who controls HAARP?
Multiple agencies, actually.

The people, NWO (gov't) feeding you this information are lying. There is precedent.
I assume this is another empty claim that you wont back up with evidence....

You are insulting my intelligence and giving me a headache.
Naw, you are just trolling. Flat out.

Either you believe they can manipulate the weather or you don't.
Even though you keep falling back to this, it doesnt change the fact that A)no one has argued that it cant; and B)you still have not produced a single shred that indicates it has ANYTHING to do with HAARP.

I believe they can with facts and proof.
Then why are you still avoiding providing it? Again, you can claimi it all day long if you want, the fact that you are going on and on, round and round, over and over, to deflect from providing these, is very telling.

Is it possible with their scientific knowledge the govt (NWO) manipulated the tornado?
Its also possible that flying butt monkeys did.

I believe yes because of precedent and Time it buys the govt (NWO) in the wake of collapse of the Obama administration.

Ugh. This is just sad.

They kill for money, they kill for blood, they would sacrifice their own for the greater good (perspective) of their agenda.
They sure do.

You either see it or you don't. its black and white.
Nothing is black and white.

If you cant see it with the amount of information that has been presented to you and is available, you are either being defiant or obtuse.
So, for the millionth and first time, please provide this information. As of yet, you have not provided one single piece to back up your claims.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
A few of you are doing nothing but spewing personal opinions, not fact based! You want facts, and when they are given to you, you say: "No those aren't facts". So, define what IS a fact, and what ISN'T a fact. You agree that Tesla's technology is a reality, but you don't agree that it has been advanced, over the past 100 years, with MAJOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING. That's where you seem to be lost. Perhaps you still don't get "the game".

For example: i come up with an invention, i make a prototype and get the necessary patents. At that point, I'M GOING TO NEED FUNDING TO REPRODUCE MY IDEA ON A LARGER SCALE; unless i'm already packing enough money for: Materials, Labor, Expenses, Marketing and Advertising, etc, etc. Now, along the way, one of the "big dogs" sees my prototype and begins thinking how much money THEY can make off of my product. So, they smooze me, and make me feel like part of the family. They pamper me and give me whatever i need to make my prototype their PRODUCT! Everything i need, at that point, is at my disposal. Once the prototype starts getting manufactured, they offer me a 'sweet deal' that i can't resist; so i sell my patents to them, at asking price. Now, if they 'really like' my invention, and i don't want to sell because i know it's worth 100 times more, than asking price; if they want my invention bad enough, they will make my life miserable until i finally give in. If my idea has the potential to make millions, billions, or even trillions of dollars, best believe, the sharks will be smelling the blood from thousands of miles away. That's how the game REALLY works. Cut it, slice it, dice it, call it what you want, but that's TRUTH. That's FACT! Digest before you regurgitate.

The ONLY WAY anyone is "making it" these days is by getting through tptb. I'm not talking about making a salary, i'm talking about impacting a civilization, with an IDEA! Free energy exists, are you getting it for "free"? Why not???

BTW, if i wanted to be "liked" on a website, filled with people i don't even know, i'd stay on facebook. lol I thought i was coming to a website away from the norm. As far as my "condescending attitude", it all depends on how you look at the cup: half empty or half full. I think it's pretty condescending for people to look at a persons join date, stars and flags, and presume they know something about that person's knowledge, intelligence, or education.
Another large group of words that does nothing but deflect from the calls for evidence.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And yet you still add nothing useful, to the topic. Here's an existing ATS THREAD, with lots and lots of info regarding HAARP, amongst other things. It seems like that thread is plenty enough for this specific debate. There should be plenty of 'facts' for you there.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

And yet you still add nothing useful, to the topic. Here's an existing ATS THREAD, with lots and lots of info regarding HAARP, amongst other things. It seems like that thread is plenty enough for this specific debate. There should be plenty of 'facts' for you there.
I, and multiple others, have provided facts and scientific data.

All you have done is say "I have proof!" As I said before: You claim to be so much smarter. To know so much more (funny that you link to an ATS thread to back up claims-especially one that I was actually a part of). So why do you continue, dozens of posts later, to do everything in your power to avoid posting them? You could shut us all up, right now. You could prove how smart you are.

But no. You're just trolling.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A few of you are doing nothing but spewing personal opinions, not fact based! You want facts, and when they are given to you, you say: "No those aren't facts". So, define what IS a fact, and what ISN'T a fact.

Let me try. One sort of facts are those which have measured, quantified values attached to them. I personally provided one fact like this on recent pages, demonstrating just how puny the power output of HAARP is in the grand scheme of things. Other provided some numbers towards the same sort of argument. So, that IS a fact.

You agree that Tesla's technology is a reality, but you don't agree that it has been advanced, over the past 100 years, with MAJOR GOVERNMENT FUNDING. That's where you seem to be lost.

Tesla worked on many projects. I saw machinery that's based on his design, it's great and it works, but it's a generator and not some "scalar weapon". Likewise, antennas he designed do work. And again, great, but these are just antennas. There is no evidence that a "scalar weapon" was created by Tesla. In that case, a "fact" would be something established by solid evidence.

Perhaps you still don't get "the game".

I decided to not quote the rest of this tripe where you try to explain how one raises capital to fund the invention process and starting a company to move it into production. That's just laughable. I know people who are venture capitalists and some people who raised funds to pursue hi-tech projects. You really don't have a clue as to how it works.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Its also possible that flying butt monkeys did.

Best. Reply. Ever

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

BTW, if i wanted to be "liked" on a website, filled with people i don't even know, i'd stay on facebook.

I'm sure you'd fare a lot better in that medium. Maybe you need to reconsider.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
WonderBoi -

Post your proof or give up your shenanigans. Everyone can see the game you are trying to play and it isn't working.

Provide proof of:

a) HAARP has tesla based scalar technology integrated
b) HAARP can influence the weather
c) Why the government would have any reason at all to "manipulate" a tornado, in tornado valley, in tornado season with it

Proof would consist of:

Official websites
Scientific peer-reviewed papers
Press Releases
Video evidence of direct weather control by HAARP on location near the station
Anything not YouTube / GLP / Poleshift.ningcompoops / ATS

Until you can do any of the above, its best to give up now
edit on 22-5-2013 by siliconpsychosis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
HAARP

Generating very low frequency radio waves by modulated heating of the auroral electrojet, useful because generating VLF waves ordinarily requires gigantic antennas

Generating weak luminous glow (measurable, but below that visible with a naked eye) from absorbing HAARP's signal

Generating extremely low frequency waves in the 0.1 Hz range. These are next to impossible to produce any other way, because the length of a transmit antenna is dictated by the wavelength of the signal it must emit.

Generating whistler-mode VLF signals that enter the magnetosphere and propagate to the other hemisphere, interacting with Van Allen radiation belt particles along the way

VLF remote sensing of the heated ionosphere

Ionosphere

Weather Modification

Weather

The atmosphere is a chaotic system, so small changes to one part of the system can grow to have large effects on the system as a whole. Human attempts to control the weather have occurred throughout human history, and there is evidence that human activity such as agriculture and industry has inadvertently modified weather patterns.

Atmosphere

Weather warfare

Weather warfare is the use of weather modification techniques such as cloud seeding for military purposes.

The Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques (Geneva: 18 May 1977, Entered into force: 5 October 1978) prohibits "widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage or injury".[1] However it has been argued that this permits "local, non-permanent changes".

Prior to the Geneva Convention, the United States used weather warfare in the Vietnam War. Under the auspices of the Air Weather Service, the United States' Operation Popeye used cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh Trail, increasing rainfall by an estimated thirty percent during 1967 and 1968. It was hoped that the increased rainfall would reduce the rate of infiltration down the trail.[2]

With much less success, the United States also dropped salt on the airbase during the siege of Khe Sanh in an attempt to reduce the fog that hindered air operations.[citation needed]

A research paper produced for the United States Air Force written in 1996 speculates about the future use of nano-technology to produce "artificial weather", clouds of microscopic computer particle all communicating with each other to form an intelligent fog that could be used for various purposes. "Artificial weather technologies do not currently exist. But as they are developed, the importance of their potential applications rises rapidly." Weather modification technologies are described as "a force multiplier with tremendous power that could be exploited across the full spectrum of war-fighting environments."

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I have to ask: what does the well-known technique of cloud seeding (for which you provided a copious quote) have to do with any aspect of the topic? You either don't care about simple logic, or aren't capable of using it. The fact that a flamethrower can be used to set things on fire does not constitute a proof that a psychic can do same by power of mind. Get a grip.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Opinions aside, you still have not provided even the slightest shred of evidence that HAARP itself is capable of controlling weather, or that the director of HAARP openly admitted this. You've been asked time and time again for this information and you have not provided it. So from this point, we're just going to assume that you've got nothing of the sort. If you care to prove us wrong, by all means, post what has been asked for.

You want the difference betwee "fact" and "theory"? Read the following:

1) Water is liquid

2) I dont think that the sky is blue

The first is a fact that can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt with established scientific method. The second is a theory, still requiring research to be proven (or disproven, whatever the case may be). I cant rightfully state the second as a fact in itself without the evidence and facts to back it up, so I dont state it as such.

You can say that HAARP is capable of manipulating weather. There are many that believe this, and many that dont, and it is not an established fact that has been proven. It is a theory that you and some others have. Do you have evidence to back up your theory? No ... what you have is documentation on technologies that are (and are not) used in the HAARP setup, and you have a lot of other theories about what some of these things are capable of.

You have no facts to confirm that HAARP can control the weather. None. You can stomp up and down and scream until you have a stroke, but that does not change the FACT that you have provided no evidence. You have also just flat-out lied about the director of HAARP admitting it, so why should we give any credibility to *ANYTHING* that you say?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Simple logic is for simple minds. Universally expand your horizon

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join