It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was HAARP Used in OK to Bail Out the POTUS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I find it a little COINCIDENTAL that a mega tornado would hit, just as the POTUS is being slammed from every angle, regarding the various scandals that have been attributed to his presidency. Don't you? So, does anyone think this was a manufactured "natural disaster" to distract the people from the President's mess???

This trailer from 1997 gave me the chills.

Also note: I do not mean to disrespect the families involved in this horrific event, with this thread. My prayers go out to everyone affected by this disaster.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No. HAARP can not make the weather change.
Because: Physics.

M.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
C'mon... this is fresh and still developing for those poor people. Obama couldn't be bothered on the level you suggest would make it worthwhile, for the disruption and tragic loss of life this represents. It's very tragic and I'm sure we'll hear from the President about it. He has an opinion of everything, of course. However, to stage something like this? For what possible benefit?? Unless someone lives close by, it's a back page story. Those who live close but not in the area? A few weeks, probably.

Some theories are better for tabloid covers and Heavenly places around the net, IMO.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Short answer..... no... Long answer.... no..

Did this sum things up for you?

Pretty convenient that super weather weapon only ever seems to be used on the US homeland and never on the enemies in the middle east. Where's a devastating tornado in Afghanistan, Iraq, or how about Syria, or Iran...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
No. HAARP can not make the weather change.
Because: Physics.

M.

Is this coming from a PhD?? Sure sounds like it. Your response was so accurate I myself with no physics background feel like all your knowledge has now infused into mine, so thanks, your formula was spot on..

In seriousness though, and to ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING TO THE THREAD.
OP, your first video 'doesn't exist' in youtube, wrong link maybe?
And on HAARP, I don't believe 99% of stuff out of 'official' mouths, so why would I believe the official use of HAARP? And I really doubt anyone that isn't apart of the project knows the real physics behind it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yeah, I am feeling like it is getting to be a bit toooo much of a coincidence. Is this demonic intervention? I feel for the victims and my heart bleeds for the surviving families. But you are right, it seems that every time a scandal erupts big enough to top it all, some disaster happens and changes the direction of focus.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How long before we start trying to outlaw tornados huh? Should make some people see what a stupid argument gun control is.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
A tornado, in tornado alley, during the spring....

sorry.. I'm not even getting the HAARP vibe just given the math. If this was like, January, I'd walk with you.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

sorry.. I'm not even getting the HAARP vibe just given the math. If this was like, January, I'd walk with you.

Indeed... It's anything but rare. Unfortunate, but downright common this time of year. The huge ones aren't every year...but F4's aren't unheard of.

(Source)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by unphased

Indeed... It's anything but rare. Unfortunate, but downright common this time of year. The huge ones aren't every year...but F4's aren't unheard of.

(Source)

Over the past 5+ years, a big tornado, almost no matter the size doesn't surprise me almost anywhere between OK and GA.

As you said, unfortunate, but I don't blame HAARP..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
and all the other times in history that a state in Tornado Alley has gotten hit was that HAARP also?

Everyone one of the tornado's listed here was HAARP, I am sure of it...

Tornado List

No a much more likely scenario is the same thing that causes tornado's every year and that is naturally occurring weather.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I believe you need to learn what causes tornadoes to occur.

This video is short and very informant about tornadoes.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm heartbroken..... What a terrible time.... Is it related to diverting from the current political scandals? I don't know, but I would have to say that this tragedy will be helpful to Obama. He must be very happy about this....... in a twisted way....... I miss the times we actually looked up to our president

edit on 5/20/2013 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
1- HAARP generates Radio Waves.
2- The Air is an Insulator.
3- The further the distance a signal has to travel the weaker it gets. EG The more insulative resistance it has to overcome.
4- The amount of power needed to transmit a signal to effect Oklahoma is impossible to achieve with out, a- melting the transmitting antennas, b- killing everyone around it. And the power needed would follows an exponential Log curve. (EG Not enough power on the planet.)
5- Radio waves travel in straight lines unless they bounce off of a reflective surface. The Earth's curvature alone would prevent almost all of the HAARP signal from reaching Oklahoma. AM transmissions can skip under the right conditions off of the atmosphere. However HAARP does not use those frequencies.

It's Physics, got it?

In case you were wondering, HAARP can not create Earthquakes either.
Again, because of physics.

Open a book, read, learn.
M.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

You must have been a riot to have around for those discussions of heavier-than-air flight.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I thought we had many more locations for haarp like facilities? I don't know the particulars, if I recall correctly, Zorgon, one of our most amazing researchers looked them all up. Have a search to see the more up to date locations.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
reply to post by Moshpet

You must have been a riot to have around for those discussions of heavier-than-air flight.

Way before my time.

I'm an old fart but not that old.

M.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Thinking HAARP is the US version of the Russian "Woodpecker Signal" only it doesn't sound like a woodpecker. But that is just my opinion.

Weather control? Pfft... that is a far reaching idea... again my humble opinion.

Is the OP a tasteless joke? I hope so...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
reply to post by Moshpet

I thought we had many more locations for haarp like facilities? I don't know the particulars, if I recall Zorgon, one of our most amazing researchers looked them all up. Have a search to see the more up to date locations.

*Shrug*
The number of transmitters doesn't change the physics.

Nor does the locations, HAARP is a research platform for studying the Aurora effects of electromagnetism of the Earth's magnetic belt. If you look at how the array is set up, there is no way to adjust the angles of transmission. It is a fixed structure, and not even as flexible as the Very Large Array Radio Telescope(s).

M.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Too bad/convenient www.haarpstatus.com... is down

Edit or it's different or I cant figure it out
edit on 20-5-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join