It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by D3AD537
If "persistent contrails" have existed since commercial aviation began, why did significant academic interest begin in the late 1990s, in which, the US Air Force announced it would "own the weather" via "injection of chemical vapors" into the atmosphere?

Why do think it did begin in the 1990,s? I have read reports published in the 1940's when persistent spreading contrails were a significant threat to the safety of high altitude RAF reconnaissance flights over Germany, and I don't even know if these were the first.

You are also under the impression that the Owning the Weather report was an official USAF policy document. If you think this because a chemtrail site reported it as such then it is as good example of the lies I have referred to in the past. It even tells you its true nature in its opening statement, why do chemmies always disregard that?

Why are non-commercial, unmarked planes making long, thick, persistent, expanding trails, but the marked, commercial planes are not?

Another lie. Have you not read my thread with photographs of marked commercial planes leaving trails? Please show why you think there are any unmarked planes.

Why are the unmarked planes flying in circles continuously all-day long, but the marked ones go where they're suppose to go?

hmm...

Another lie. These are exactly the sort of things that pushers promote to sustain the hoax. Why are you accepting these claims at face value when you claim to be applying critical thinking?

edit on 27-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Haha im not sure about the niburu thing thats a whole different ball park. I wasn't referring to the science per say, rather, how people are on the contrail side of it, contradict each other at times...not that the science is contradictory itself.. i read the post earlier of the 200 or so resources of contrails and i have only one sliver of evidence to show that what we've seen here is not contrails. I've been watching the weather reports to wait for the right moment to record it. otherwise people may get the wrong idea somehow(people being people)

don't get me wrong. I trust science fully, it makes perfect sense when you study endlessly but when i saw the trails produce rain and create thunder and lighting storms...i don't know how to explain it other than that right now. anyway, thats why im waiting for it to be right. I dont have the money to pay for a trip in the sky to follow an unmarked plane as of now. but lets play with this idea for a minute: say i do have the money and the plane and the right tests for this job..does anyone honestly think it'll be that simple to follow an unmarked government craft spraying what ever it is that theyre spraying without getting everything taken and/or arrested. Don't you think if i was to go in the sky on a scheduled day, they would stop spraying from their unmarked aircrafts for the day to not risk being exposed as fraudulent?? just play with the ideA

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I dont believe what anyone has reported thats where you got me wrong. Im only stating what i've seen here. In my earlier posts i've said this before but ill say it again.

I've seen unmarked, non-commercial, non-passenger aircraft, circle around endlessly, all-day at times or, for a few days at a time. I've seen them circle. The planes that are marked leave and are not seen for the remainder of their trip till they come back. i've seen what comes from the unmarked planes turn to artificial clouds and produce rain and created thunder/lighting storms. I read endlessly on contrails but none explain what we're seeing and experiencing here. After the stuff comes from the planes . You feel weaker, you feel tired. you have no energy to do anything. you're drained. Sometimes we'll get body aches. The days this happen everyone feels this way. theres a funny tastes, theres a weird smell. After this stuff is released. there is pressure in your head. the skies turn practically white. Some people even get slightly sick when and after its been released. The days it doesnt happen, people are in better moods, people feel a little more energetic..the quite opposite happens on the days they don't spray anything. I believe in what we're witnessing, i don't believe its just a coincidence. Its been like this for three years consistently. Im actually surprised all the people that don't believe chemtrails exist arent seeing the same thing i am. yet all claim to watch the skies just as long as i..

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Everybody on the chemtrail side..the story never changes...but on the other side...Contrails...The story is always conflicting what they talk about and they don't realize it And if they do realize it..They won't say anything out of fear of being ridiculed..hmm

You may want to read thru some of the other threads in this forum as you have that totally backwards.

You see the chemtrail believers can't even agree what is supposedly in chemtrails not only that they can't agree as to what their purpose is.

Now contrails on the other hand we know what they are made up of, why they form, and why they hang around for long periods of time.

So essentially you are very wrong with your assertion of the chemtrail believers and those who debunk them.

Sorry....

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Im not saying im some weather expert or some aviation expert. im not saying im an expert at all but i've done my homework just as much as anyone here has. As far as i can tell as of now, anyone on the contrail side, isn't spending as much time outside as they claim to have. Im not calling anyone a liar at all either. But if you've been outside like most say they have, why havent you seen what im talking about happen. I've been told by others in various parts of the world who are real people, witness what we've seen here. Im very neutral with matter and careful with my words.

If it'd make anyone feel better i have no problem posting anything about contrails either. Ill post links to both sides of the matter but i do not believe i have to, seeing that contrail science is everywhere and the opposite as well.

Like i've stated before i did at one time believe they were just contrails. Now i don't know what to believe except what im seeing. Logic will/tell and ask you anything.

like..why are unmarked crafts circling the area for hours to a few days at a time? If they were just "contrails" why is rain and thunderstorms being created from them especially from low level in the air?

Why is it that people can't just see that there is science out there that the public doesn't know about?
Why is it people only/always believe that our science is always right??

Does anyone believe and understand that our basic science and math may be just off by one on purpose??
or does anyone do not think like that. (these are just questions and im not attacking anyone specifically)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

If "persistent contrails" have existed since commercial aviation began, why did significant academic interest begin in the late 1990s, in which, the US Air Force announced it would "own the weather" via "injection of chemical vapors" into the atmosphere?

They have been around since WW2...

As far as the Air Force trying to stop contrails from persisting, the worst thing for planes to have is a persistent contrail as that makes it easier for an enemy to spot them at high altitudes.

Here have a read from WW2 from a bomb group...

www.457thbombgroup.org...

They have been studying the effects of persisting contrails long before the 90's, whereas chemtrails hoaxers didn't come around until the 90's, why is that?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Im not saying im some weather expert or some aviation expert. im not saying im an expert at all but i've done my homework just as much as anyone here has.

The problem here though is your homework you have done is flawed, as where is all of this scientific evidence that proves the existence of chemtrails?

Now you see I linked you to a thread that was done by one of our members who btw is an expert in the field of meteorology so you really should read it.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
So if all my homework is flawed that would include contrails being flawed as well. Are any of links your research or is it that of someone else? BUT anyway no one is still answering any of my questions yet you want me to answer yours...seems a bit backwards. so please answer the questions i've asked many times over and over.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've seen those pictures countless times and thats proof? Hm i remember posting about a lady finding documented proof that during the cold war they admitted to dumping aerosols on the people of st louis im sure if you've watched it you would know this. Hmm i remember as well posting something about our own government admitting to using HAARP and chemtrailing somewhere. its documented proof just as well as yours is documented.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

like..why are unmarked crafts circling the area for hours to a few days at a time? If they were just "contrails" why is rain and thunderstorms being created from them especially from low level in the air?

Please show us these crafts you say are circling an area for days at a time?

Weather causes contrails whereas contrails do not cause weather.

Here is a nice little video that may help you with your education on contrails as it tells you a few tricks you can use....

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Hm i remember posting about a lady finding documented proof that during the cold war they admitted to dumping aerosols on the people of st louis im sure if you've watched it you would know this.

Well then you need to read this...

www.nytimes.com...

Honestly your trying to equate a small scale test that was done near the ground as proof chemtrails exist, sorry but how does that prove the existence of chemtrails?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
What about the unmarked aircraft circling all day long. there is one airport here. any plane that comes and goes youll see it and hear it as well. the planes only come in and leave from one way.if they have to to they circle low and u can see if its usaf or just some airline. the unmarked ones never land and just circle all day long. the farmington area is pretty small here. whole lot of sky as well. you can see anything in the sky.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Hmm i remember as well posting something about our own government admitting to using HAARP and chemtrailing somewhere. its documented proof just as well as yours is documented.

Let me guess you saw it on Jesse Venturas Conspiracy theory didn't you?

Well please show us where the gov't has documented....

1. chemtrails exist

and

2. that HAARP has anything to do with the weather

Then you can show us the documentation that they have used the two together since you say it is documented you shouldn't haven't a problem doing that now should you?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

What about the unmarked aircraft circling all day long. there is one airport here.

And where is here?

There are many airports in the US which one are you talking about?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
if you read my thread ive said new mexico, ive given the towns and surrounding areas its there if you actually paid attention. i have no problem showing you the things i found but be patient. not everything is always where it used to be.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

if you read my thread ive said new mexico, ive given the towns and surrounding areas its there if you actually paid attention.

Pay attention as there is more than one airport in New Mexico, so which one is it?

You made the assertion and I asked which one specifically your talking about, I am not going to guess which one your talking about.

I am only asking for the airport your talking about not the surrounding areas, thank you.
edit on 27-5-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just so this is clear. once again i didnt find this out from the internet or mainstream media. I looked up and saw what was going on in the air.

I didnt find anyone of this out from "alex jones" or "jesse ventura" or some high ranking official. Is it so hard to understand that some things you can simply find on your own??

Yes you're right contrails dont cause weather. weather causes contrails...BUUUT ill say it once more again...we didnt see that happen here in FARMINGTON,BLOOMFIELD,AZTEC,SHIPROCK,KIRTLAND,TURLEY,BLANCO,DULCE all around the entire four corners area. There are a lot of people here who've worked for the government here in this area and said things like this for a long time. its funny. few here will push aside what they have been taught to believe for a second or two and see with there eyes..Not with what they're told to believe.

(plus i've noticed people that say chemtrails are a hoax are democrats and if theyre not, they still play the role as one.not that it matters really but you see where the influence is from)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Four corners regional airport. Theres not many planes here especially big ones. Only ones that are big are the ones from the national guard and theyre camo green some are silver with green with a usaf slapped on the wings

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

(plus i've noticed people that say chemtrails are a hoax are democrats and if theyre not, they still play the role as one.not that it matters really but you see where the influence is from)

See your assumptions are wrong, because there are many people from all over the world that know the chemtrail hoax is just that a hoax. You see in other countries they do not go by political parties such as democrat or republican so that is a fallacy.

BTW I don't follow either party so that doesn't influence me one bit, nor does it with any other person that debunks chemtrails.

At least it hasn't here as far as I can see.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Four corners regional airport. Theres not many planes here especially big ones. Only ones that are big are the ones from the national guard and theyre camo green some are silver with green with a usaf slapped on the wings

And that is where these supposed chemtrail planes are originating from?

edit on 27-5-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join