It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Hoax Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So... you believed the holocaust was real for a long time, but now you think it's a hoax, because a bunch of people who... presumably can't read the mountain of historical documents produced throughout and prior to the Second World War, nor see, given that there is also a mountain of historical videography, just happen to think that "bible believing" and "holocaust denying" actually go hand-in-hand.

...for reference? The bible says Christians should be "always ready to give an answer".
I'd imagine that suggests that we're supposed to be logical, rational, and know as much as we can about as many things as possible.

I'd suggest you spend some time actually studying the history of WW2. Documents produced by the Nazi party, even by Hitler himself, are STILL AVAILABLE.

You have no excuse for ignorance.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The Holocaust was real,, But 6million people didn't die. The number 6million was plagiarized from Media eliminate the well known memory of the 6million unemployed germans right before WWII. European and American media converted the # 6million unemployed germans to = 6million dead jews for the sole reason hitler moral was still high after WWII. Did the Nazis performed horrific acts on jews and non jews? definitely.. But the sole purpose of WWII was to migrate as many Yiddish jews to Palestine. It would be moronic to wipeout more than half of the Yiddish population ; especially after snatching Palestine.

Main street history doesn't add up.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Like 9/11 this is a subject your not supposed to talk about, just accept. This in itself is unhealthy and causes further suspicion and more conspiracy theories.
I have been to Auschwitz..i was taken there on a school trip over 20 years ago. I've seen the video footage of hundreds of emaciated dead bodies being bulldozed into pits. There is no question Hitler killed Jews, as well as gays and gypsies, and in the most despicable ways. It's the numbers involved that has caused the debate and yes, it is a legitimate question to ask because in our culture numbers seem to matter, 6 million is a bigger atrocity than 100,000 etc, but it shouldn't be that way, it isnt that way in my opinion, how ever many were murdered were far too many. And if people have been playing with the figures they should be ashamed of themselves, because it detracts from the reality and causes this type of conspiracy leading to those who say nothing happened what so ever.

Something people seem to forget is during the same time Stalin is credited with killing 20 million of his own people...again who knows if this is accurate..all I know is he was equal too if not worse than Hitler.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
Like 9/11 this is a subject your not supposed to talk about, just accept. This in itself is unhealthy and causes further suspicion and more conspiracy theories.
I have been to Auschwitz..i was taken there on a school trip over 20 years ago. I've seen the video footage of hundreds of emaciated dead bodies being bulldozed into pits. There is no question Hitler killed Jews, as well as gays and gypsies, and in the most despicable ways. It's the numbers involved that has caused the debate and yes, it is a legitimate question to ask because in our culture numbers seem to matter, 6 million is a bigger atrocity than 100,000 etc, but it shouldn't be that way, it isnt that way in my opinion, how ever many were murdered were far too many. And if people have been playing with the figures they should be ashamed of themselves, because it detracts from the reality and causes this type of conspiracy leading to those who say nothing happened what so ever.

Something people seem to forget is during the same time Stalin is credited with killing 20 million of his own people...again who knows if this is accurate..all I know is he was equal too if not worse than Hitler.

I have little doubt the numbers are wrong fow one we dont even know the number we started with.Also keep in mind that most of these numbers came out in war crime tribunals so they had a reason to exagerate as a general rule do to unknown numbers to start and exageration i figure 3 or 4 million was probably closer to the truth.But then again what diffrence does it really make if it was even 500000 thats still to many.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Natecoates

You really believe the Holocaust didn't happen? I'm sure if you found a Holocaust survivor they'd be more than willing to prove to you that the atrocities they suffered at the hands of the Nazi were incredibly real. Please educate yourself on the subject before you suggest something so ludicrous.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I'm sure if you found a Holocaust survivor they'd be more than willing to prove to you that the atrocities they suffered at the hands of the Nazi were incredibly real

like spielberg's Last days?
its well known that the survivor stories were mostly made up.
if it was all real they wouldnt have to lie about it

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eustace1
The Holocaust was real,, But 6million people didn't die. The number 6million was plagiarized from Media eliminate the well known memory of the 6million unemployed germans right before WWII. European and American media converted the # 6million unemployed germans to = 6million dead jews for the sole reason hitler moral was still high after WWII. Did the Nazis performed horrific acts on jews and non jews? definitely.. But the sole purpose of WWII was to migrate as many Yiddish jews to Palestine. It would be moronic to wipeout more than half of the Yiddish population ; especially after snatching Palestine.

I'm sorry, but what? The purpose of WW2 was to expand Palestine? That would come as something of a surprise to Hitler!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

I'm sure if you found a Holocaust survivor they'd be more than willing to prove to you that the atrocities they suffered at the hands of the Nazi were incredibly real

like spielberg's Last days?
its well known that the survivor stories were mostly made up.
if it was all real they wouldnt have to lie about it

(Facepalm)
Oh dear....

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I see some people have a hard time thinking...or even reading.

The deniers are actually claiming not that there was no Holocaust...but that the numbers were skewed. Now, I agree...whether a 1000 died or a million died...it's still a crime and atrocity. But as with all human suffering...there is always a layer of society that will try to profit from that.

War and murder makes desperate times for some...and good times for others.

Could the number concentration camps be false? 6 million ? Well, one would have to consider the aftermath...does anybody gain anything more from numbers being higher?

Let me throw you a little bone here...I'm sure many of you are aware of this...

My country has been in a war recently...some 20 years ago...I was a teenager than. I can tell you many people died. Many defended the country. However awful that was...however horrific...many people decided to piggy back on that ride after the war. Many false "defenders"...many claimed war path that never existed...simply to cash in on a states compensation plan for victims of war..be them general public...or war vets. 20 years later, the state was aware of the problem of fake freedom fighters...and has now decided to make all war paths public and is now making arrests against the offenders.

So what I'm saying...even though the war was a fact...and many died...there is ample deception in it's wake.

I don't doubt the atrocities like the Holocaust happened...but perhaps it's not all black and white like presented in history books. History is written by the winners...and it has the responsibility not to upset the winners.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Did you ever learn about the history of the typhus-vaccine in history class?

Wikipedia

Delousing stations were established for troops on the Western front during World War I, but the disease ravaged the armies of the Eastern front, with over 150,000 dying in Serbia alone. Fatalities were generally between 10 and 40% of those infected, and the disease was a major cause of death for those nursing the sick. In 1922, the typhus epidemic reached its peak, with some 25-30 million cases in Russia and 4 million cases in Poland. In Russia, during the civil war between the White and Red armies, typhus killed three million people, largely civilians. During World War II, many German POWs after the loss at Stalingrad died of typhus. Typhus epidemics killed those confined to POW camps, ghettos and inmates in the Nazi Germany concentration camps who were held in unhygienic conditions. Pictures of typhus victims' mass graves can be seen in footage shot at Bergen-Belsen concentration camp. Among thousands of prisoners in concentration camps such as Theresienstadt and Bergen-Belsen who died of typhus were Anne Frank, at the age of 15, and her sister Margot, at the age of 19. Even larger epidemics in the postwar chaos of Europe were only averted by the widespread use of the newly discovered DDT to kill the lice on millions of refugees and displaced persons.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
interesting read up til the point where they started quoting from the christian book of primitive superstition .. shame that a totally unbiased study cant be conducted based on all available evidence and records ...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Buddy I had an old Jewish neighbour(Mr Guberman) that lived a few doors down when I was growing up. This dude had first hand experience of places like Auschwitz-Birkenau.

These things happened, the stories i used to hear him tell my grandfather were not made up I can assure you, and that's just one person, there are hundreds of thousands of others out there with similar accounts of the atrocities that took place during WW2. You cant fake that im afraid!

The holocaust didn't happen??? Yeh and the Moon is made of cheese!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Natecoates

No disrespect, but are your parents brother and sister because you sure can't spell?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but what? The purpose of WW2 was to expand Palestine? That would come as something of a surprise to Hitler!

Its quite simple really ; stop using wiki and do a sound research on the matter. WWI was solely created to acquire Palestine and WWII was solely created to migrate some 11 million Yiddish Jews to Palestine. Hitler is nothing more than a crazed puppet-boogieman. Honestly who do you think aloud him to rise in power so quickly and with what money? Germany was dead broke . Hitler is a puppet,,which is why he is so glorified (in a cynical way) by the MSmedia channels and on NatGeo and the likes. Hitler is part of a propaganda script to make sure the next generations never forget. I wonder who is pushing for this cheepy propaganda??

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Eustace1

Hitler was more like the point of the spear he got stuff moving, and since the German people wanted change because they were getting bad off they went with him.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilDuck
reply to post by Eustace1

Hitler was more like the point of the spear he got stuff moving, and since the German people wanted change because they were getting bad off they went with him.

I think you are assuming Hitler got stuff moving by his dam self. Hitler had a lot of funding and support from top to bottom in England ,France and America; hence the reason why he got stuff done in such a short time. You are giving Hitler too much credit, which is what the media wants you to do. Kind of like the “patsy persona”.

The German people had no other choice but join the Nazi Party. After WWI Germany was beyond broke, then during the global depression, Germany was forced to allow the crazies to rise up the ranks. Again follow the money, Hitler was financially helped by powerful people and those people wanted him to rise as Chancellor especially since he was probably the greatest orator the 20th century has ever seen= Signs of a great puppet.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

A friendly reminder to you all...

Please refrain from attacking the OP, please.

My opinions on this sort of historical revision are well known to some of you...I disagree most violently.

But attacking the OP's person isn't on. Rip his theory to shreds, or support it, all you want. But attacking each other will stop.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
Watch this and then tell me it was a hoax:-

my point is that there wasn't any gassing people died of starvation not gassing the wasn't even enough time to kill all them in that form the only reason that there where so many dead bodies is because of starvation.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Its quite simple really ; stop using wiki and do a sound research on the matter. WWI was solely created to acquire Palestine and WWII was solely created to migrate some 11 million Yiddish Jews to Palestine. Hitler is nothing more than a crazed puppet-boogieman. Honestly who do you think aloud him to rise in power so quickly and with what money? Germany was dead broke . Hitler is a puppet,,which is why he is so glorified (in a cynical way) by the MSmedia channels and on NatGeo and the likes. Hitler is part of a propaganda script to make sure the next generations never forget. I wonder who is pushing for this cheepy propaganda??

Actually I have a degree in history and I can tell you now that 100% of what you just wrote is not just wrong but laughably wrong. I suggest you try books instead of the internet.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natecoates
my point is that there wasn't any gassing people died of starvation not gassing the wasn't even enough time to kill all them in that form the only reason that there where so many dead bodies is because of starvation.

And our point is that you are still totally wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join