It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Hoax Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Natecoates

My dad was there; he helped clean up the bodies. It was real!

I'll wager your dad never went to an alleged "Death camp"....A Concentration camp where people died from disease maybe but "Death Camp" No.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
]reply to post by ken10

elle wiseell ? was in 7 death camps lucky escape ?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You cannot possibly be as mindless as you make yourself seem.

How would you feel if your relatives had been tortured and murdered by the Nazi regime and some moron began this thread?

Show some compassion and respect. Educate yourself, begin here...www.history.co.uk...
edit on 16-5-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Youll get nowhere with this topic on this site.. except maybe a ban.
Look at the forum the mods already put this in.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
wow. is all i can say.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie

in 1999 richard krege did a 3 week study at treblinka and belzec down to 30 meters and core samples showed no ash the ground had not been disturbed ??

You must be joking. Are you referring to the Australian electrical engineer with no training in history or archaeology, whose visit to Treblinka had no official permission and which therefore must have been vanishingly swift and who later admitted that he'd somehow missed an area that aerial pictures from WW2 showed contained a mass grave? That Richard Krege???

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

in 1999 richard krege did a 3 week study at treblinka and belzec down to 30 meters and core samples showed no ash the ground had not been disturbed ??

You must be joking. Are you referring to the Australian electrical engineer with no training in history or archaeology, whose visit to Treblinka had no official permission and which therefore must have been vanishingly swift and who later admitted that he'd somehow missed an area that aerial pictures from WW2 showed contained a mass grave? That Richard Krege???

I'll bet it's the same person.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Where are your links for mass graves containing ash ?

The only articles I have read state they have found "disturbed earth"....but they won't investigate further due to jewish beliefs regarding burial sites (convenient).
edit on 16-5-2013 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

three weeks with a team of people might be swift strange no one noticed them

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

three weeks with a team of people might be swift strange no one noticed them

So swift that no-one indeed noticed them so I strongly suspect that they weren't on the site itself. Anyway - here

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Red Cross claimed according to their figures something like 900,000 jews died in the so called holocaust ,the jews indignantly accused the Red Cross of being Anti Semitic .What have the jews got to gain from it ? a lot ! According to the information the Allies had of Telegraphs etc ,which they had after or having broken the German codes ,there was minimal rail wagons of coking coal going to these camps to burn the supposed number of bodies being burnt ,I used to believe all this Holocaust hype because I didn't know any better, but the deeper you look into it ,it just doesn't add up ,the jews also claimed 6 million jews died during WW1 more BS

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natecoates
I was a disbaliver for a long time and swore on everything that the holocaust was real but today one of fellow theorist showed me a site it completely changed my mind about it I said i was sorry to my friend that I argued with for days on the topic. I think that everyone should at least read the first section of this and i thank you ats.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

Let me get this straight somebody decides to make a website called biblebelievers and you believe that it is true.........as opposed to the allied soldiers who went into the camps in the 1940's. As opposed to the people who had survived. NB I said people NOT jews because it was not just Jews that were in those camps. All the video and photographic evidence taken at the time is presuambly faked.......IN nineteen freaking 40. jesus how desperate are you !!!

How convenient that the holocaust deniers are getting noisier and noisier now that most of the survivors and soldiers are dead or will be in a couple of years. Do you not feel any shame that you have to accuse the dead of lying. Too chicken to confront the living 20-30 years ago with your accusations of lying.

FYI I am no zionist far far from it. I think what Israel is doing in the middle east is disgusting considering their past but I also have no time for people who deny such abhorrent human cruelty because it is inconvenient for their belief system. It's disgusting and immoral.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
You are such a crazy Smurfhead OP.

I don't know in which country you are but take a look at this
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
The Red Cross claimed according to their figures something like 900,000 jews died in the so called holocaust ,the jews indignantly accused the Red Cross of being Anti Semitic .What have the jews got to gain from it ? a lot ! According to the information the Allies had of Telegraphs etc ,which they had after or having broken the German codes ,there was minimal rail wagons of coking coal going to these camps to burn the supposed number of bodies being burnt ,I used to believe all this Holocaust hype because I didn't know any better, but the deeper you look into it ,it just doesn't add up ,the jews also claimed 6 million jews died during WW1 more BS

Words fail me... Actually the more you look at it the more evidence emerges. And by the way the ovens were built so that they could stay warm thanks to the fat from the last body burnt. The Nazis were twisted bastards.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto

Words fail me... Actually the more you look at it the more evidence emerges. And by the way the ovens were built so that they could stay warm thanks to the fat from the last body burnt. The Nazis were twisted bastards.

The existence of ovens is not evidence of anything burning bodies is the most sanitary way to dispose of a persons body that died of a contagious disease.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked

The existence of ovens is not evidence of anything burning bodies is the most sanitary way to dispose of a persons body that died of a contagious disease.

I'm not sure that you can classify Zyklon-B as a disease. I'd prefer to call it cold-blooded murder.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure that you can classify Zyklon-B as a disease. I'd prefer to call it cold-blooded murder.

Are you denying people in the camps were dying from Typhus ?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Are you denying people in the camps were dying from Typhus ?

In the Concentration Camps and Work Camps? Of course there was typhus there. Look at Bergen Belsen, which my Grandfather saw in all its terrible horribleness. And yes typhus was a problem in Auschwitz-Birkenau, where people were being worked to death. But Treblinka? And Sobibor? The people weren't alive there long enough to get typhus!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Yep, the famous Ann Frank herself died from typhus.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join