It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Watch 2013-2019

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am actually #ting my pants right now because North Korea could be anywhere from months to years away from getting missiles capable of hitting America or launching an EMP... Luckily America has a # ton of SAMS it might need after all!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Senduko

I do nothing more than watch, wait and be prepared. USA should/could take out N Korea's missiles if launched.

Generally I'd ignore Kim as he is nothing and no one. Only loser in all this would be his regime. I don't believe he would be unaware of that fact. Empty rhetoric all round thankfully.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
apparently NK just launched another missile.

www.express.co.uk...

edit on 25 8 2017 by RoScoLaz5 because: add link

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If NK launches an S-twin submarine with paperwork for Panama, the resupply paid for by heavy metals from secret mines. The S-twin will carry two missiles with solid fuel. However after it's last refuel it makes a U-turn and goes to approximately: 31d 05'49"N/113d79'18"w and launches both missiles at two of the following three targets. The missiles have a range of approximately 2200km. 1)17d23'38"N/115d79' 13"w (695km02) 38d74'42"N/104d84'44"W (1142km)3)40d50'47"N/112d34'58"w(1030km).
The first one will go into the Nevada desert to a place that does not exist.
The second will go to a place in the Colorado mountains in the middle of nothing.
The third will go to the Utah plains and take out a warehouse.
**note** The S-Twin is the new Sinpo class submarine that carries two missiles and has a range of 1600 to 1800 NM.
OK so I'm dumb stupid and ignorant and this could never happen. (could it?)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Starting from Africa, left Greece and Christianity, USA, computers the new world makes TeamA.
Starting from Africa, right Middle East on to Asia and Patagonia, makes TeamB.

TeamA has a white male leader, he is Christian in the USA.
TeamB will probably have a Japanese as a leader, or African, not sure yet.

So it would be all religions attacking Christianity, Jesus and Mary. Play on. Not my picture: villains.wikia.com...(The_Neverending_Story) hope you get it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Little bit turbulence there.

So when the astronauts went to the moon, they had "the time" and everybody has to adapt to their time?
Because if that is so, there should be someone on the moon all this time. I am 100% sure there is no one, only robots. And robots do not count, it has to be verified by actual living human beings, while in contact with latency included in the equation.

No, we're not going to the sun and synchronize watches. Why does this matter? Well because North Korea and China, China has a robot there. And a lot of complaints about the clock being in the USA and all other countries have to adapt.

We can't because 1: Switzerland, NTP Time is what we agreed upon. 2: gazillion reasons.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is a terrorist attack, it's Christians vs everyone else now.
Kim did this and I can explain: he let one guy kill 8 others, that's 1:8. Kim isn't aware what he is doing. So ask away, I'll be here for several days, until Halloween.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There goes another threat, Christians should only play with Christians. That poses a problem with the trade wars. How are we going to solve this? Play pong.

posted on Dec, 28 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Senduko

Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I have been doing research for my Ph.D. and I currently work in a business that is heavy on Geo-Politics. I would like to seek all your help to (in a methodical and civilized way) to confirm or debunk some of the events that are fitting well into my "unified theory of everything" (which believe it or not appear to go back to at least 1644!). It does include everything from Global Warming, North Korea, everything Middle East, and even the Malaysia losing 3 jetliners almost in a sequence, and actually all topics combined because everything is interrelated. After I get my 20 Posts to be able to create a new topic, then I will show you all my findings. Everything is not at all what it seems...I know, I know, preaching to the choir...LOL but even by our standards this is way out there. That's why I need your brains -- either I am nuts or this could be the real reason. I will call the topic "1644 Start of WW3 - One Clear Picture". (I don't have enough posts to start a new Topic yet).

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EverydayPatriot

Welcome to ATS.
The best way to introduce yourself is to stop by the introduction forum, you will be allowed to create a post there. Introduce yourself and tell us some about you.
Here's the link

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

edit on 8-1-2018 by EverydayPatriot because: Sorry, I multiple posted. Deleting.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Not sure why anyone is having difficulty analyzing North Korea.

It's pretty simple. For decades, their developing nuclear program has served as a knife to the West's throat, used to extort money, fuel, food, and tech.

And, it's WORKED. It's worked all this time. Why the hell would Un be any different? He's simply practicing the family business folks.

The best tactic we can do, is to simply ignore him. Honestly.

If he attacks, he loses what he feels is his leverage, so why the hell would he? Look, Un's crazy, but he isn't stupid. He has nothing to gain from attacking anyone. Why previous administrations haven't seen through this yet, is something I'll never get. IF he attacked us, we'd knock the missiles out, and then bomb NK back to the stone age....and he knows this. So, do you REALLY think he has any drive at all to attack? Nope. It has always been an empty threat. About time we called him on it.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

And you probably will. The Olympic Winter Games are about to start in the Northern part of South Korea.

Imagine a false flag taking Place there With People from all over the world and so Close to NK. Imagine the impact the US would have With this at the UN.

It would not suprice if the CIA have not ploted something With the SK intelligence. IF the US just want to face NK in this war and not China and Russia. I think a false flag is the only option the US have to winn votes through the UN, for a pre-strike on NK that will not involve China or Russia.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
So predictions on when tje bombs will start falling

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My prediction is never....or at least, not in the remaining years of this presidency. (for bombs falling in NK)

I think a China-brokered coup is far more likely. (with a Chinese puppet general installed at the helm).
edit on 16-1-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why do Americans feel like they are the only ones allowed to have nukes? Good on NK of having balls to stick it to the yanks. Go NK, protect yourselves! Hopefully Iran does the same. The only thing Americans understand is a push back to their imperialism.

(post by Allaissa removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92 >>

join