It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Nothing connects with anything, nothing nefarious can be going unless it makes sense to us.

So it would be better to believe non sense?

Or better yet no common sense?
edit on 26-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
Most comical how outraged and sure of themselves the contrailers are.

And yet they have zero proof of the claims they make, claiming that the engines are the source of totally different longer than ever lasting trails in the skies.

Prove they're not then. Do you deny the engines are the source of these trails? Also, in what way are they different? As far as I am aware there are simply more of them.

Amazing bout of faith in absolutely nothing going on

Surely the faith is the belief that random websites get you to believe in chemtrails just because they say so?

Name one thing that is wrong with the air traffic/engine type explanation of increased frequency of trails and show why it is wrong.

Debunk the written accounts of persisting spreading contrails from 1940 onwards from pilots of allied and axis combatant nations.

Try to come with a reason that contrails are chemtrails that DOESN'T rely on the self-ridiculing claim that contrails cannot persist.

Instead you find someone pointing towards a contrail and saying its a Chemtrail with NO supportive information utterly convincing

edit on 26-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
And yet they have zero proof of the claims they make, claiming that the engines are the source of totally different longer than ever lasting trails in the skies.

Almost every photo of a "chemtrail" I have ever seen being generated either shows them coming from teh engines, or strongly implies they are doing so where it is not specifically visible.

A few show aerodynamic contrails coming of the whole width of a wing - this is a known phenomena that is easily explained by the gas laws that kids learn in high school physics (lower pressure means lower temperature, lower temperature means less soluet can be maintained in teh solution - and in this case the soluet is water, and the solvent is air - ie less water can be dissolved in air, and any excess precipitates out)

Even more rarely they sometimes come from auxiliary power units (small jet engines usualy in the tail of a/c that provide auxiliary and backup ower), drains, airconditioning exhausts or various other components.

I have seen no photos of them coming from anywhere else except for attempts to expand the definition of "chemtrail" to include known activities such as fuel dumping firefighting, agricultural spraying, etc - none of which actually fit the problem that has been identified (long white lines in the sky, etc)

Do you have any evidence that "chemtrails" aer being generated from somewhere else?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Just think of all the classified testing that is still kept under lock and key. Our government and many governments around the world have had classified material leak out years after the perpetrators are dead and gone. This is nothing different. To believe that our government couldn't be capable of harming their own citizens with secret testing programs is naive to say the least. They've been caught red handed many times over the years.

Exactly, the point is to focus on wrongdoing, and any consequentially needed coverup. The thread title is somewhat flawed, but only because is it easy to disassociate the word chemtrail from the activity otherwise described in the thread. The bean counters that pop up in every Chemtrail thread will make short work of that, (they think) I even see one post saying the Texas spraying can't be a Chemtrail because it wasn't done at altitude! Meh.
Stick to the paragragh you have written wisely, you could add to that though and include, unclassified testing et al.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

No genocide.
No Chemtrails.

Go back to Fluoride in the water, GM Foods, Vaccines, or some other scare monger fear factor nutter nonsense.

The dangers of fluoride are well documented. Your comment sir is born of ignorance. Perhaps you should educate yourself before making sweeping general statements like this. (Oh and I corrected your spelling of fluoride in my reply.) Being educated does not make one a "nutter"

Your classification of others into this group with an ulterior position to yours is typical of the logic used by the non thinker.
Perhaps a little history study would go a long way before you poopoo this thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Why are you constantly insinuating that people who have a different opinion to you are trolls?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I even see one post saying the Texas spraying can't be a Chemtrail because it wasn't done at altitude! Meh.

I dont 'see any posts about any spraying in Texas, but given that chemtrails are supposedly these long persisting white lines that are sprayed at high altitude, that would seem to be a reasonable conclusion based on your description of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymous1legion

I am as ats states "denying ignorance" because everyone who claims the government wouldnt do this is allowing ignorance because there is "no proof" yet will jump on a more unbelievable conspiracy theory

I think you'll find that most people here will rightly jump on silly chemtrail stories, pictures of faint dots in the sky that are claimed to be intergalactic mother ships and the like.......that is what I like to think is "denying ignorance" not blindly believing any old tat that is posted without any proof whatsoever, that to me would be akin to "embracing ignorance.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by hawkiye

Except, of course, it wasn't "chemtrails",it was low level spraying, done in some cases from roof tops.

But "chemtrails" sounds so much creepier. Oh, by the way, 'genocide' doesn't seem to cover the truth either, so it's sort of a double misnomer - no genocide, and no 'chemtrail testing'.

come on mate, you make me laugh, seriously!!!
necessity is the mother of invention, if they were spraying for one reason back then, then another element for another reason would adopt their method and adjust the distribution method to suit the need.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I don't disagree with the view you posted there smurfy, but the post you appear to be supporting isn't saying the same thing.

The OP defeats their own video by labelling it as a 'genocide Chemtrail' when it is neither of those. This falls in the same category as the UK testing that gets brought up on here and the impact of the evidence, and the discussion of its effects and potential repercussions is utterly diminished because chemmies are seeking to use it as evidence for something quite different. One is left to wonder if even this isn't a deliberate tactic to avoid deeper discussion of what really occurred? What should be a hotly debated TRUE FACTUAL EVENT is tied up instead by others saying " look, if this happened it shows chemtrails are real!" which anyone who has been aware of what chemtrails have claimed o be since the start knows is complete crap. It is not the sceptics that are fudging the issue, it's the chemmies.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So I guess based on this thread, we can now change the definition of Chemtrails to include anything deployed from a plane. Fire dumping planes, corexit spraying planes, crop dusting, cloud seeding. So chemtrails are a proven entity and quite obviously nothing to worry about as it's common knowledge.

From here on out, I propose that we stop worrying about chemtrails since they are a normal part of life as we know it.

On to Bigfoot!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01

come on mate, you make me laugh, seriously!!!
necessity is the mother of invention, if they were spraying for one reason back then, then another element for another reason would adopt their method and adjust the distribution method to suit the need.

What's laughable is that you and others genuinely don't see what is wrong with that statement.

The fact that 'spraying' happened from trucks and aircraft has never been the argument, though as I wrote above, these events deserve their own focused discussion, the chemmies are making sure they don't get it.

I'll go further, look at crop spraying aircraft, firefighting water bombers, cloud seeding. The means of disbursing material from aircraft are wide and varied, not one person disputes the means exist or that anyone in power who might benefit would do it. This has been accepted time and time again.

Cutting all the crap about the who, how, why and where this could be happening, what is the core reason you believe in chemtrailing at all? Would it be because you see trails in the sky and don't accept that contrails can persist? Or was that a website that exists solely to promote the existence of chemtrails told you that contrails can't persist and chemtrails are real? (quelle surprise!)

This tends to be the root from which all the speculation evolves, and it is wrong. What you lot have is a theoretical explanation for trails that ignores what is known to be true, lots of peripheral evidence about other activities that nobody denies and a deep seated distrust that overrides logical consideration of all factors. What you don't have is any actual chemtrails, anywhere, ever.

edit on 27-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The following video is a great way to introduce people to the subject of chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

That doesn't' look like cloud seeding at all. I think you are mistaken contrails for the newly defined "chemtrail". Please try to keep up.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The military back in the day were testing, today they know exactly what they are doing and the best times to do it, just like weaponized Anthrax, the longer you can keep the air born agitant aloft the longer the affects will persist and the less material will be required for every fresh pass. its called "Survey"

If you can kill off entire city populations chemically and undetected and not create an irreversible biological impact on the land cheaply and proficiently, then why not?

What country in the world wouldn't use this prescription to silence their populaces when they become too troublesome to the Elites ultimate agenda ?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
The military back in the day were testing, today they know exactly what they are doing and the best times to do it, just like weaponized Anthrax, the longer you can keep the air born agitant aloft the longer the affects will persist and the less material will be required for every fresh pass. its called "Survey"

If you can kill off entire city populations chemically and undetected and not create an irreversible biological impact on the land cheaply and proficiently, then why not?

What country in the world wouldn't use this prescription to silence their populaces when they become too troublesome to the Elites ultimate agenda ?

And exactly how many cities have been killed off in the many years of chemtrail activity that has been discussed by chemtrail 'theorists'? Also you say 'undetected'??? if we are to believe these silly chemtrail theories then it is certainly not 'undetected' is it?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

Actually, Here is some fantastic information about the content of that video. But please click, only if you care to learn, if you already know everything, move along please.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Could you provide a summary of what the video tells? I don't have access to youtube while I'm at work

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwisoop

I wasted about 3 minutes of time for you.
It is the standard, wrong video, claiming that contrails are small and fine and "chemtrails" are bigger, spread out, and persist.
This is wrong with a very easy, logically statement: Clouds persist, so contrails can, too.
They are a form of cloud, produced by aircraft. The fact that there are more of them matches the fact that there are a lot more flights now. The fact that they look different somehow, can in part be answered that the engines and fuel are different now than even a decade ago. The fact they persist, like clouds, is why science studies them so extensively, and has since World War One.
The video then makes the logically stupid statement that you can just look up and see the difference. Well, due to all the above, they are right. There is a difference....albeit a small one. The biggest difference is the sheer number of planes flying now. But contrails have always spread and have always been persistent when the conditions were right. And no one can perceive any chemical content from any distance at all using just their eyes.
If you have ever read any of the "chemtrail" threads here at ATS, this same video has been presented before, as has the same wrong science. Ad nauseum.
So nothing new; save your time.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
some of the people here on ats (All Trolling Shills) are just trying to derail this thread...
THE POINT is the government WAS and probibly now perfected spraying its OWN people with god knows what,
who cares if the op mis-spelled or is "technically" incorrect,
that is the problem here people are too far up their own asses that they just have to correct everyone instead of focusing on the REAL ISSUE....
GOVERNMENT SPRAYED US THEN!
WHOS TO SAY THEY NOT DOING IT NOW?
whos to say they havent perfected the technique so that it looks like "contrails" so when someone says chemtrail some naysayer says "öh i think you will find that its technically not a chemtrail because blah blah blah"
but the fact of the matter remains..
we have been spryed/tested on like fkin lab rats...
its time to stop arguing the correct terminology and start focusing on the TRUTH!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join