It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

What did I illustrate in my post? I simply stated that something has changed so I'm open to beliveing that a government that would drop drones on innocent people, ship guns to mexican drug cartels, do human testing on unwilling participants, stick their hands down mine and my kids pants, I could go on and on with examples illustrating a pattern of behavior that might leave one questioning why the contrails have changed since the eighties. GET IT?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

You illustrated that you doubt the reality of persisting contrails and do do not appreciate the scale of growth in air traffic over the last 30 years or the fact that high bypass engines, since that time, no longer power only a small number of very large transports in the 747/DC-10 class, but ALL jet powered transports in service right down to the 36 passenger Dornier 328JET, or why these engines are more likely to result in contrails.

What you write about are suspicions and suppositions. The above things however are researchable fact.

GOT THAT?
edit on 26-3-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by hawkiye

Radioactive? Sorry I can't watch the video right now. What radioactive particles were used?

none that anyone knows of - it is a suggestion from conspiracy theorists that hey MIGHT have been used - based on nothing at all - which has since become "fact" - see this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by waynos

What did I illustrate in my post? I simply stated that something has changed so I'm open to beliveing that a government that would drop drones on innocent people, ship guns to mexican drug cartels, do human testing on unwilling participants, stick their hands down mine and my kids pants, I could go on and on with examples illustrating a pattern of behavior that might leave one questioning why the contrails have changed since the eighties. GET IT?

I "GET IT"!

You seem to feel that if you exaggerate and deflect enough, you will sound convincing. You don't. Instead, you only seem so desperate to prove a point, that you are willing to lie to do so.

Regarding the changes in contrails that you MAY have noticed:
That has to do with the evolution of aircraft engines, the increased number of aircraft currently flying, and the conditions through which a particular aircraft is flying.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 26-3-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Your're right I am suspicious of Government and the New World Order that is why I come to ATS. Go outside and take a nice deep breath of fresh air there are no conspiracies everything is just fine.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Why would I be desperate to prove a point? I almost never post on these boards...I own a business and have two small children that keep me busy. I'm just suspcious of the current atmosphere that we live in due to all the unsavory things I've witnessed our government do in the last 38 years.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah I know, I just wondered if hawkiye did.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why would I be desperate to prove a point?

Maybe you're not "desperate to prove a point", but your propensity to exaggerate and deflect indicates otherwise.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 26-3-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And you are right to be suspicious, but being suspicious doesn't require you to believe any old nonsense. Do you really find it more likely that increased levels of contrails is due to some untraceable and unproveable spraying operation than the reasons I mentioned above?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

All conspiracy seem to have some roots. Please look for and read "Voodoo Histories: The role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History", by David Aaronovitch. It examines how old some stories really are, and why the characters keep changing.
Face it, if the Catholic church (or Jewish world, depending on your bend) was involved in a conspiracy to rule the world, they have failed. Over 2000 years and still a secret? Right.....
There is no conspiracy with planes leaving visible plumes. It's physics, understandable if you would take the time to learn some real science about how the sky and planes work. Just worrying about some visible ice crystals is not the way to live, especially if you have a family.
You say you don't trust them. Fine don't. But to think they are doing things to you, without your knowledge or permission, without evidence or cause is counterproductive. You are making yourself a victim. Stop whining, learn something about what you are seeing, and take a breath yourself. The chance you are breathing in something that was once miles over your head is very remote. Physics will show you that something seen as a trail that far over head will be small enough to remain suspended for days, will have drifted miles away, and actually has the chance of never reaching the ground at all.
And conspiracies where the governing bodies are working to somehow poison/make ill/spread "chem-" is as old as civilization. It doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but it's an old story, too. Updated to include our new technology.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
JESUS PEOPLE whether or not they are chemicals or chemtrails is so damn irrelevant to the fact they were spraying anything at all on their own freaking people at any time WTF

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
JESUS PEOPLE whether or not they are chemicals or chemtrails is so damn irrelevant to the fact they were spraying anything at all on their own freaking people at any time WTF

WTF indeed - have alook at the thread title - egregious errors such as it do not excuse or prove anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well the search function would have done you some good, but here this should help you...

www.nytimes.com...

Enjoy...

Other threads on the same thing..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-3-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Just think of all the classified testing that is still kept under lock and key. Our government and many governments around the world have had classified material leak out years after the perpetrators are dead and gone. This is nothing different. To believe that our government couldn't be capable of harming their own citizens with secret testing programs is naive to say the least. They've been caught red handed many times over the years.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Most comical how outraged and sure of themselves the contrailers are.

And yet they have zero proof of the claims they make, claiming that the engines are the source of totally different longer than ever lasting trails in the skies.

Amazing bout of faith in absolutely nothing going on, unless admitted to by Gubment.

Nothing connects with anything, nothing nefarious can be going unless it makes sense to us.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

You've read through this thread then

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

this is great nicely done.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

very good info thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

It's not about faith, it's about decades of peer reviewed scientific research. Chemtrail theory is all about faith.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

You are clearly not paying attention what is being said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join