It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Stuttgart Tunnel caught on Surveillance cams.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry to say but that's fake. A semi trailer being lifted up what looks like at least 6 -7 feet up in the air then dropped with no damage. I think not. The graphics look pretty fake to me. As for the ball lightning. I think I've seen this before. But I don't know were. Reminds me of a photon torpedo in Star Trek.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by draknoir2
Also coverage by any mainstream news outlets, including the tabloids, is conspicuously absent.

That´s another piece of evidence. If it was fake, they would definitely cover it.

Well, no. If there really was a truck crash, the news would have covered it. I can't find any information about this alleged crash other than this video.

This news story doesn't count, because the supposed German TV channel this news was on (9 HPDM) does not exist -- at least not that I can find. So it doesn't seem to be a real TV channel, and that that means it is probably not a real video.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's the story that is stupid, never mind the rest. The woman reporter has an accent, and is not German, and why would a home based channel talk about "Stuttgart, GERMANY", instead of just Stuttgart.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
People in this thread claiming this is genuine claim that we 'shut down' our minds as we cannot comprehend what we are seeing, but then when an actual German guy comes along and points out all the errors and inaccuracies, they dismiss this knowledge themselves and ask for more proof.

Looks like CGI, most likely is CGI. Corroborating that with the knowledge provided digitaltruth, and the whole thing starts to look a lot like case closed.

Very rare to have a non-native speaker presenting the news. Here in England, our presenters all speak in the received pronunciation English voice and accent which make what is being said clear to all listeners, and I would assume other countries would do something similar.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

totally fake!
nothing in german news and rhe "german tv channel" doesnt exist!
and the blue light coming from the sky lifting the truck looks like a c&c red alert sequence...cgi

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The tunnel light looked like those "lights" in the movie, Close Encounters of The Third Kind.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by TobyG3
I mean, you DID post nothing but a slowed down version of the original video.

Therefore, one can only deduct that you had some sort of point regarding it being fake.

The point is, he want it to be fake, and will throw any little thing at us about it hoping that it sticks, like most debunkers(bad ones)

THIS IS DEFINITELY FAKE

The acting, camera equipment, direction, content, blah, blah, blah. After watching the first 5 seconds of the "news broadcast", I'd be willing to bet my life earnings on it. It's so fake, it's laughable.

I hope someone comes along with some proof to put you at ease though.
Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh come on you guys...

How can you not spot a joke viral marketing video when you see one at this point ?!

You're wanting it to be the real deal so desperately bad, that you're actually willing to ignore the obvious ?!

Good god man...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well the video is real. But the content is Fake.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
More reason to trust MSM over anything else.
-If this was a BBC story, you would have my attention...

"Dog saves boy from drowning n Colorado" ? (bottom ticker) lol

Anyways looks like a movie promo

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Since when does streetcameras record sounds?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am actually dumbfounded and completely mortified that this wasn't immediately recognized as a fake video.

I could tell it was fake before it even showed the footage. The stereotypical news flash music and a crappy news broadcast name I've never heard of? The 21 year old anchor with side sweeped hair?

Guys really?

You people are also giving CGI WAY too much credit... I mean things can look pretty good but SURELY you can tell that its not real? Even the image of the workers surrounding the truck is CGI.

Not only that, but you actually think a UFO is going to airlift a TRUCK off the highway and just drop it for something to do?

I'm actually offended that there are people out there who can't tell CGI from real footage with their naked eyes.

You do know the Lion King wasn't real footage..... right?
edit on 28-2-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Star to you. This is just silly.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
reply to post by Nomad451

Star to you. This is just silly.

It completely baffles me man.. There are actually no words

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
"The cargo also went missing"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas
Since when does streetcameras record sounds?

Good catch. Missed that one

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Traffic cams generally don't record sound, especially sound that reaches the mic "instantly".

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Never heard of Pacific News Center, but a google search brings up a warning "This site may be compromised".

Looks sort of Oniony/College Homory as far as production value goes.

That's my take on this as well.

Multimedia university project or something along those lines was my guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Could be a Promo for a car company, Mercedes Benz? A New movie promo? Looks a little like a parody of Iron Sky type of craft.

Takes a German to know a German accent, but there is something like 17 separate dialects in Germany, I have read? (similar to the UK with all its various "English" accents). Low German, Platts German, North German, Ossie German, then Austrian German, Swiss German (with a French accent perhaps?).

Still, who ever constructed this charade, has achieved their goal....World Wide exposure....they made it to ATS at last !!!
We just have to wait and find out what it is actually all about.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
At 0:24 you see that when the truck is lifted by the omnipresent alien forces, the car tailgating it slides by underneath, unscathed!

Our pterosaur overlords are compassionate to the innocent!

.ahh couldn't help it. Like the find OP, I am a staunch UFO/ET believer but.. gotta pass on this.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join