It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Stuttgart Tunnel caught on Surveillance cams.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just found this, not sure if fake, but seems pretty credible after a brief dig.

There is also a clip from a local german broadcast it seems, with some additional VERY INTERESTING footage from inside the tunnel... (the 27 second mark)

The agency from the second clip seem to have no online presence, which is peculiar. Secret channel?

The original footage seems to come from the Pacific News Center (www.pacificnewscenter.com...) Although i was not able to find it on their site, it is possible they don´t store them online but that the newscast was recorded by a customer from their TV. (How to tune in to this one?)

There seem to be an obscene amount of extra work involved to make a separate version in a different language like this if it is just a hoax. Unsure myself.
edit on 28-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2013 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This looks like a viral video for a movie or something. The semi/tractor trailer look slike CGI. The ball of light looks fake.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
This looks like a viral video for a movie or something. The semi/tractor trailer look slike CGI. The ball of light looks fake.

just my 2 cents.

I agree, of course, but the question is, is it real? Alot of things look real but is fake, but the opposite is also true.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Yup, I didn't even get passed 30 seconds and can see this is fake. That's too much acting for the average bear.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
That looks totally fake.

Now just a'waitin the debunkers..... any time now....

annnnny time now...... *looks at watch*.......

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

The first news broadcast definitely does seem fake, and plus, I was thinking... Don't Germans speak German in local news Broadcasts?

But, then, watch the second video. German lady speaking Germuish in a local news broadcast.

This is why you should look at all content before posting.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Claims of CGI fakery on YT..........

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Never heard of Pacific News Center, but a google search brings up a warning "This site may be compromised".

Looks sort of Oniony/College Homory as far as production value goes.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

While I'm quite certain this is fake and CGI,

How does slowing down the video prove it's CGI? I don't see anything that suggests *definitive* CGI.

Also, no commentator on the video. Even checked my volume.

Do 'splain

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Also coverage by any mainstream news outlets, including the tabloids, is conspicuously absent.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
Also coverage by any mainstream news outlets, including the tabloids, is conspicuously absent.

That´s another piece of evidence. If it was fake, they would definitely cover it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I think I had a dream that Spiderman told me this was fake, so, since Spiderman is a superhero, I'm going to believe Spiderman.

I can take a nap and maybe get Batman's opinion if that's not credible enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TobyG3

I don't see anything that suggests *definitive* CGI.
Hence the reason I wrote the word "Claims".

Do 'splain
No. Try leaving a message on the YT channel - maybe they can splain 4 u.

I'm of the opinion it is not real - online chatter would be overwhelming if it were - plenty of vehicles driving past n'all

edit on 28-2-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Everything points to a fake, including the non-existing news (or TV) channel.

It looks like some commercial thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by NeoVain

I think I had a dream that Spiderman told me this was fake, so, since Spiderman is a superhero, I'm going to believe Spiderman.

I can take a nap and maybe get Batman's opinion if that's not credible enough.

I see what you mean. No use speaking to the trolls

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Everything points to a fake, including the non-existing news (or TV) channel.

It looks like some commercial thing.

Agree. Now we just need the definite proof/answer.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Very interesting. If you note in the first video, which at first I thought was a bit of a joke, you can see the camera picture distort just before the light, as if by inference. Pretty good fake if not real. Also interesting about the cargo going missing. All sorts are transported in anonymous looking wagons. They don't stick out so nobody pays attention to what may or may not be lurking in the back (and I don't mean Polish immigrants). Security by obscurity. They said to look out for the missing cargo, which was what exactly?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You posted the video, why would you post a video that has no obvious points of it being fake or show how anything might be fake?

You also left no comments regarding it.

Don't get all hooey with me about it! Your lack of info, and the info you did have is misleading to your stance.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TobyG3

You posted the video, why would you post a video that has no obvious points of it being fake or show how anything might be fake?

You also left no comments regarding it.

Don't get all hooey with me about it! Your lack of info, and the info you did have is misleading to your stance.

It makes another stance pretty obvious however

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I mean, you DID post nothing but a slowed down version of the original video.

Therefore, one can only deduct that you had some sort of point regarding it being fake.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join