It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
For what its worth, 3 1/2 years ago my contact in the sherrifs department here in Colorado said almost the exact same thing to me regarding his recent training exercises. Road Blocks, disease outbreak, FEMA etc. were all addressed in his verbal warning isued to me and others.

I don't know why what they trained for did not come to fruition, but I do have another source at the same time confirming this soldiers account almost perfectly. it was during the famous "US and Russian military joint exercises in Denver" time, when I was told the trainnig was really for this action (marital law, road blocks, FEMA camps) and that the troops were not Russian but NATO (primarily German).

I think the truth is they have been training for the collapse of the dollar since 2008, each of these groups are told their training is for something different, but the setup and action taken would be the same, so the US sherrifs, local police forces, military branches and international allies are all trainnig for martial law after the dollar collapses but are doing so in segmented hypotheticala scenarios which don't allow for the right hand to know what the left hand is doing.

That is of course just my opinion.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's interesting how she asks herself questions to answer. I've seen that sort of stuff in government programming that they do in the masses. So, you know that often the brainwashing makes people believe that an order from the government is an order from God.

I think she's been given a ton of disinfo. Enough to keep her interested, not enough to get to the truth. That's MILDEC, the military deception program, at work.

It ain't going to be swine flu vaccine that gets the bracelet implant idea. That's just training to see if the law enforcement will be open to pushing around the masses. Vaccines are gradual training, enough to counter the effects of engineered diseases from other nations, keeping the genes in control so people stay functional in their habitat. That's an excuse to get the tracking technology in, so when they claim the land for a war zone, they can clear the people off the land and shoot anybody not tagged.

She's not afraid, and the brainwashing policing government isn't afraid either. They're just going to take what she feels and twist it against her with those naval support centers and the GWEN towers. Even 50 minutes within putting this video public, monitored by the state, they will already be pushing the argumentative attitude out of her and replacing it with something more elated, and when the emotion changes the content of the message changes. They will ## (blank) out the typical buzzwords of rebellion so she won't remember what those things even mean to her anymore. They will put in more God commands so she thinks she's being rewarded by God, or commanded by God. What they do to her they can do to anybody. And she will go through with it because she hasn't been informed that there is a system like that in place designed to blank out feelings for insurgency.

Because she's in military and went public, there went her chances for promotion. I don't think you'll see repeat messages from her about anything after this one concentrated effort (under the ton of brainwashing it's a lot of effort to make even a small criticism these days), they'll zap her to dreamland about her country.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

You know I've really really been racking my brain on this and I just can't get a handle on it...

WHY...is the vaccine so incredibly necessary?
-Make us stupid? Haven't they already done that?
-Make us obedient workers? again I don't see people quitting their jobs...I don't' see this machine grinding to a halt...
-Condemn ourselves? Guess I don't get this notion really either...

I'm not denying the possibility just honestly curious why Vaccine's are so freaking important...and if they are intentionally spreading the virus why would they make vaccines mandatory if they are trying to kill people?

Can someone enlighten me as to why the main goal seems to be this "Vaccine"?? A RFID chip that controls your life I can understand but a vaccine?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This might be completely crazy to think this, but what if the point behind isn't to scare people, but to make them wary of these types of "truthers."

I'm going to be honest, as I was watching this video, I went through a wide range of emotions. Beginning with fear and ending with Vigilance. Then I did my own digging, and saw without reading this thread that this video is quite old, but as some people were claiming it was "Debunked"..I thought to myself that perhaps it's just not come to pass yet .It's just as relevant to now as it was three or four years ago. Of course, most of us are very logical and need more proof. So then I thought that perhaps this video isn't to create fear, or panic..but to discredit people that are tuned into the beyond. Excuse me for sounding abstruse, what I mean to say is what if the purpose is to discredit people who are careful or fearful of this happening. Not all, but a lot of people that I know who are afraid of these things happening are very big into God, as this lady appeared to be. Those that very much opposed to the chips usually have their bible to back them up, or some form of personal intuition. Why not put all those things most of us fear into one video, and then the only bit of proof is something that is very easily debunked. Maybe I'm just looking too deeply for the man behind the curtain, but that's just what I got from this.
edit on 28-1-2013 by Violetshy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
www.joesarmynavyonline.com...

They aren't just for military and police.

Gs

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by NavyDoc

As sketchy as the video may seem, that sort of information helps me understand what she may be on about. Maybe she was being honest. I don't see why she would make something like that up just for the hell of fearmongering. Not even your hardline conspiracy psycho could think of using information like that lol
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

I won't even try to get into the potential truthfullness of her claims. I am glad to have helped explain what she was saying though. I do not know exactly what her MOS is or what her reserve unit is, although I would suggest it a tad odd that a reserve unit is briefed on a potentially very classified and very explosive project if it exists.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
For what its worth, 3 1/2 years ago my contact in the sherrifs department here in Colorado said almost the exact same thing to me regarding his recent training exercises. Road Blocks, disease outbreak, FEMA etc. were all addressed in his verbal warning isued to me and others.

I don't know why what they trained for did not come to fruition, but I do have another source at the same time confirming this soldiers account almost perfectly.

This is what I was trying to say, in not so many words..

As far as I can tell, a lot was pushed back..

I have real hope we may get out ahead of this, but we can't let up the pressure..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

She certainly "believes" she is telling us some Secrets. I'm not so sure.

Swine Flu? RFID that Embeds through Shackles? Concentration Camps, now thats Laughable.

Does Anyone Consider the Logistics of putting people in FEMA Camps. Its Silly.

The thing that Bothered me the Most , was her Constant Referral to God.

I have found that People Obsessed with God, have a Slanted View of Events around them.

Crashing two 747s flawlessly into the twin towers and then having the towers collapse perfectly onto itself in a symmetrical explosive event? Now that's silly. Oh wait, it did happen didn't it?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I have found that People Obsessed with God, have a Slanted View of Events around them.
To me, this sounds like you take a "slanted view" about these people. Please keep searching......

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Anyone can believe anything that they've deemed credible themselves. Meaning if she thinks it's true, then it is, to her at least and she would seems legit and very sincere. Charles Manson believed in what he said, I know it's not the best comparison, but he was deemed but logical thinking individuals to be insane.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Could it be more likely that the American Government has fail safes to make a building fall down symmetrically? I mean you do realize that if those buildings feel over sideways the death toll would've been multiplied by 20 or more, never mind the cost of damages. I'm also sure that telling people that skyscrapers are rigged with explosives in case of such an event would make going to work that much easier. Could it be this is a need to know basis because of the implications of thought on the public? Seems extremely more likely to me, I mean more likely then flying 100 Americans into a building just to test out those said systems.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Her vid was 1st up on the yt several years ago........perhaps 3 or more. It is an old vid. I'm not saying she didn't have some concerns but it is from the wayback machine. Not accurate info in that is is several years old.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This video may have been debunked - but the RFID technology is certainly picking up...

Intellitix, the global leader in RFID solutions for live events, will showcase their RFID solutions, designed to enhance guest experiences, at the Event Live Expo from Feb. 5 to 7, at the L.A. Live Event Deck in Los Angeles, CA.

Source

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Also, I urge everyone to take note of the new Disney MyMagic+ program:

A United States congressman is questioning Disney CEO Bob Iger about the privacy of Disney's new MyMagic+ wristbands. The wristbands will be used as park tickets, room keys, FastPasses, itineraries and have credit card charging privileges, along with oth

Source

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
us civilians need to create a weapon such as an EMP pulser to fry anything the government is trying to do if we can fry all electronics we could level the playing field and take back our rights and freedom they think we are dumb well we arnt one major emp would knock out there drones and air craft and then we could do just as the VC did in Vietnam and fight up close... they call it grabbing the enemy by the belt... they would wait in bushes and just lob a grenade at a group ... I highly suggest everyone pick up a copy of the ART OF WAR and start reading because we might soon need the knowledge it holds

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
Also, I urge everyone to take note of the new Disney MyMagic+ program:

A United States congressman is questioning Disney CEO Bob Iger about the privacy of Disney's new MyMagic+ wristbands. The wristbands will be used as park tickets, room keys, FastPasses, itineraries and have credit card charging privileges, along with oth

Source

Yes . . . but that's not all. As someone who frequents those parks often with my boys, these have also been "sold" as being able to track lost guests (kids). At least that was the sales pitch they gave us, when we refused to purchase. While it may have made our latest stay a tad bit more convienent, why would I want to put all my info (including financial accts) on an RFID wristband? If I was less than honest, I would be trying to get my hands on these from unsuspecting guests all day long.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

She certainly "believes" she is telling us some Secrets. I'm not so sure.

Swine Flu? RFID that Embeds through Shackles? Concentration Camps, now thats Laughable.

Does Anyone Consider the Logistics of putting people in FEMA Camps. Its Silly.

The thing that Bothered me the Most , was her Constant Referral to God.

I sure hope we don't have a God hater here. You nor anyone else in this country is gonna make it through what's coming without God. Infact , he is the only reliable source of info we got.People better listen to what God's people are telling them. This isn't just another bump in the road. This is history happening and the end of America as we know it. That is very biblical.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

EDIT - I found the device which she has used in the photo. Now this may not be the same one but this is interesting to say the least.

Phoenix JR Beacon

This item is available for sale to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. Documentation required may include a Purchase Order on department/institution letterhead and additional certification forms. Certain federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations may apply.

Ok, I think she may be legit
and even if she isn't, she knows someone who is...
edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

It definitely looks like she just took a picture of an IR homing beacon. That is not an RFID chip, though it's possible it could contain one as it's big enough to hold quite a few RFID chips, but the documentation she shows provides no evidence of that. So if that's the only physical evidence she has, it's pretty weak, though it is definitely government issue.

Also since so many are mentioning it I have to say conviction of voice should never be something that makes us think we're on the right track. You never know who's a good actor, or who is being deceived by a good actor. There's a lot of these military and police confessions going around Youtube and various radio shows which on the one hand does make it seem more compelling but many of their predictions have passed and there's never hard evidence. They could have gotten their entire scripts from listening to Alex Jones regularly.

That being said I'm glad you posted it and I think they're important to pay attention to if they do seem legitimate. Actually it might be worthwhile trying to compile all of these similar stories of police/military/intelligence whistleblowing about martial law from around ATS and the net to see if a story emerges.

I see a lot of short bursts of information here, but I think too often those stories just get off the front page and forgotten. I've seen some decent compilations but it seems rare. I almost feel like this page needs its own alternate history Wikipedia to keep track of everything. There's so much information and good conversations (some repeated ad nauseum), but not enough organization.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Hate to tell you. This video came out about 3 years ago, or more. While her concerns are justified, they still haven't done it yet. Like we always say, sooner or later...... Maybe because they haven't been able to take your guns yet is their reason for holding off.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What I want to know is how far RFID technology has come. Do they have nano chips now? Could they simply inject them under the skin or something while someone thinks they are just getting a vaccination? I say that any of this is possible, as far as what she said I mean. That doesn't mean it will occur, but I have learned that with the government, it is best to be suspicious. I was just reading about the lengths that Powell, Bush, etc. went to to get the UN to approve a strike on Iran, claiming they had chemical, biological, and nuclear capabilites, and that they had attempted to buy uranium from Africa, etc. I mean I thought there could have been "some" intelligence leaning in this direction, but it was a complete fabrication. Totally invented out of thin air, and they purposefully lied.

This is why we cannot trust the government, and why we need firearms to ensure our democracy. Without weapons in our hands, the government can quit the subtle tactics and move right to the big guns, or not long after that. Someone would try it. The RFID chips would give them a huuuge advantage in a conflict as well, and I would never knowingly get one implanted. There are a few benefits, such as having your medical information on it, but the benefits do not outweigh the risks, such as tracking movement, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join