It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I just come across this video and thought a few Americans may be interested. I'm not quiet sure what to make of it but the lady seems pretty honest and I think she maybe a US soldier. Anyway, she says she has just got back from a drill and has insider information about something which is possibly coming down the track. It has to do with vaccines and the RFID chip. With that, at the end of the video she provides a photo of what seems to be an instruction manual and one of the chips.

The gun issue is also brought up and she believes that gun control will be implemented regardless of what American citizens feel. There is also minimal information about road blocks, the punishment for not taking the swine flu vaccine.

Now I'm not going to say that this lady is correct but I will say that it is certainly something worth looking into. To have the photos along with what she is saying certainly deserves a bit of research, maybe even finding out whether she is a soldier or not. She does drop a couple of dates for later on in the year and I know a few will be like "here we go again" but I think the rest of the video needs to be seen. Anyway, I'll stop jabbering on.. enjoy.

EDIT - I found the device which she has used in the photo. Now this may not be the same one but this is interesting to say the least.

Phoenix JR Beacon

This item is available for sale to Military and Law Enforcement Agencies only. Documentation required may include a Purchase Order on department/institution letterhead and additional certification forms. Certain federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations may apply.

Ok, I think she may be legit
and even if she isn't, she knows someone who is...
edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
She seems sane an completely sincere in what she is saying. Scary, if true.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Thats exactly what I thought. And the way she says it doesn't sound like shes bsing

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

She certainly "believes" she is telling us some Secrets. I'm not so sure.

Swine Flu? RFID that Embeds through Shackles? Concentration Camps, now thats Laughable.

Does Anyone Consider the Logistics of putting people in FEMA Camps. Its Silly.

The thing that Bothered me the Most , was her Constant Referral to God.

I have found that People Obsessed with God, have a Slanted View of Events around them.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is a realistic scenario.. The way she is talking makes it seem real.. SEEM is the important word, because how would I know? I don't, but this is how I feel it will happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The implementation of a forced vaccination program starting October 15th 2013 is very interesting - especially the wrist bands as a "mark".

Although she appears forthright in her convictions, I really do not know what to make of this.

Very interesting!

S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm not sayin shes legit but there was something about her that made me believe her. I don't know whether its the look on her face or what... It doesn't seem like one of those usual fear mongering videos you et from deluded idiots.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Swine Flu? RFID that Embeds through Shackles? Concentration Camps, now thats Laughable.

It's not laughable to me.. Someone who was partially trained to detain people inside of little barbed wire pins, might think a little different to you..

Not everyone gets to go to the concentration camps.. Those are just the lowest slaves in the pyramid.. Similar to criminals in jail making furniture for 10 cents an hour.. The rest of you guys who go along with the program don't get to come to the camps with the rest of us..

I'm thinking about 1% of the people will end up in camps.. That's about the same number as are currently in US prisons.. So logistically it's easy enough already, what makes it hard?

Did you think there would be an announcement and all of it just happens in ONE day? No, they will be catching people one at a time after some outbreak of "Swine flu" as they try to cross the borders of cities or states.. Think about it..

Also the bracelet part makes sense to.. They can just look at me and tell I didn't get one, and it probably needs to be outside the arm/hand because it needs a power source or larger antenna to be read at greater distances..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

This is a realistic scenario.. The way she is talking makes it seem real.. SEEM is the important word, because how would I know? I don't, but this is how I feel it will happen.

Agreed, but what made it interesting for me was the photo at the end. Wonder if there is anything on the paper that could be verified. I'll have another look.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

The bracelet part is a reality right now. It may only be at Disneyland but 1 Billion dollars worth of tech seems a bit strange just to keep kids in check
maybe its the testing ground for later on.
edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: damn g button

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Makes sense of why the DHS needed all that ammo aand why they want to be able to purchase those assault rifles with 30 round clips. Oh, and why rthe government wants to abscond with privats citizens weaponry.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Dustytoad

The bracelet part is a reality right now. It may only be at Disneyland but 1 Billion dollars worth of tech seems a bit strane just to keep kids in check
maybe its the testing ground for later on.

It's a testing ground and a normalizing of the idea for the population of the future (the kids)

Teacher: "So class, did you know that some people don't have scanners yet."
"Who has a parent who doesn't have a bracelet? Anyone?"
"It's ok, we just need to know to make sure your home life is safe."

Then kids will be like "I saw this crazy guy yesterday" "He wasn't safe."
Tacher: "So did you know what to do?"
Kids" Yes we stayed away so we wouldn't get infected, and then we called the citizen snitch line."
Teacher: "Very good, job."

Agreed, but what made it interesting for me was the photo at the end. Wonder if there is anything on the paper that could be verified. I'll have another look.

There are numbers at the bottom you could call, for questions about your phoenix 1.5 device.. It seems to not be working, can they help you?

Also the card shown is a RFID.. It looks almost identical to the ones being used in that school in Texas now..
edit on 1/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes I have . . . and so has the gov. That's why they have FEMA/DHS/NSA plans for events that would require it (insurrection, martial law).

Also, my relatives in Hungary thought the same thing in the 30's . . . unfortunately only two of 40 remained by 1944.

I do agree with your comments about those that believe in god, but they would say the same about those that don't let a god direct their decisions . . . in the end, whether it is god or our conscience, we all make decisions based on our morals.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

People shouldn't turn the other way because of ones belief. If anything, those god fearing people can be switched on a lot more than your common joe blow when it comes to these topics. When it comes to the FEMA camps, it has happened before and we should be ready for it to happen again at any time.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Phoenix 1.5 IR Beacon

The Phoenix 1.5 is a programmable infrared signaling beacon, P/N 902212 NSN: 5855-01-396-8734 which is powered by one nine volt battery. The Phoenix delivers a powerful infrared flash which can only be seen with night vision equipment such as the AN/PVS-7 B/D, AN/PVS-14 and AN/AVS-9 at distances of over five miles and can also be seen through clothing and underwater.

I wonder why "Phoenix."

This isn't the first i've heard the "October 15" date in regards to RFIDs. I'm off to the rabbit hole. Be back in a bit.
Good find! SnF.
edit on 27-1-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The thing that Bothered me the Most , was her Constant Referral to God.

I have found that People Obsessed with God, have a Slanted View of Events around them.

Some of those things you mentioned are only "laughable" to you because either 1) you refuse to research their possibilities, or 2) you are a shill.

There is credible and valid information available suggesting the very real possibilities of most of those concerns.

edit on 27-1-2013 by ResistTreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Phoenix 1.5 IR Beacon

The Phoenix 1.5 is a programmable infrared signaling beacon, P/N 902212 NSN: 5855-01-396-8734 which is powered by one nine volt battery. The Phoenix delivers a powerful infrared flash which can only be seen with night vision equipment such as the AN/PVS-7 B/D, AN/PVS-14 and AN/AVS-9 at distances of over five miles and can also be seen through clothing and underwater.

I wonder why "Phoenix."

Oh ok, so it gives off IR light like a remote for your TV, but more powerful.. We had wait is this public info? We had IR reflectors in some job some place I had so we could be seen from far away at night..

Phoenix, because Babylon is being rebirthed from the future ashes of our current society?
edit on 1/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yeah . . . I'm agreeing with you and disagreeing with TwoSides post. While, I can see why that would "turn him/her off", I comes down to what is morally right. Not all "god-fearing" people act morally and not all atheists act against accepted morality.

I know full well it can and will (at some point) happen again, as I have had family members experience it during the WWII.

I do question the IR device though . . . could those have a seperate chip installed? Sure. However, those are nothing more than signal becons (both for targeting and search/rescue). This is not "new" tech.
edit on 1/27/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Too bad we don't have her actual YouTube channel because it seems this video is just a repost. I would love to see what other videos shes made. I wish people would put in the original YT link in the description if they are going to copy and paste a video into their channel.

Ugh....

Edit to add: I did some searching on YT and found this video on Project Camelots channel, they reposted it as well but they did what I asked for, they gave out her channel! Also this video is at least 3 years old which explains the swine flu talk.

Forced vaccinations : a whistleblower's warning - reposted by Project Camelot The original poster of the video was endtimes777 - a very brave young woman. She is (as far as we know) a 37 year old Army Engineer and over the weekend of Sept 12-13 in the LA are attended a drill with colleagues, including California Highway Patrol, LA County Sheriffs, and LAPD. One of these colleagues told her that he had recently been training to establish roadblocks in the LA area. She references the testimony of former State Trooper Greg Evensen here:

Here's the YT channel for endtimes777, www.youtube.com..., that was created in 2008 and is apparently a New Ager channel and everything that is involved with that whole scene. Still looking for this woman's video but it doesn't seem to be there.

edit on 27-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Debunked....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join