It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to USA, possible soldier speaks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Dear god. Not this nut job god warrior again. It's a video thats 3 years old!

It never happened. Because she's a psycho who made up a bunch of stuff to scare people.
Not to mention, what she was saying was impossible because A) They had barely produced a swine flu vaccine at that point and B) No one could get it.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think that is the whole point. When I research a subject, I try to read EVERYTHING I can find. Sometimes it turns out to be complete drivel. But sometimes, you will find links to even more detailed facts that lead you in a completely different direction.

Many times I find that people are so opinionated with what "THEY BELIEVE" that they completely ignore the truth staring them in the face.

In this subject, I believe that the woman believed what she said. At the time I first saw this video, there were actually several others from other self declared military personnel with similar statements.

Methinks there is much more to the story, I just haven't decided exactly what for myself.

BT

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I do want to mention that while I dont have a link to her main youtube, and it probably doesnt even exist...
The entirety of her videos were about her children and how they were "warriors of god" and had them holding swords, and wearing old armor.

If the scenario ever unfolds she's the type of people I really worry about.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

It never happened. Because she's a psycho who made up a bunch of stuff to scare people.
Not to mention, what she was saying was impossible because A) They had barely produced a swine flu vaccine at that point and B) No one could get it.

Well since you know so much about her why don't you show me why your 100% certain?

A) where did the beacon come from even if it wasn't hers?
B) Gun control is the hot topic right now
C) Swine flu was an issue around that time or afterwards
D) Your 2nd word is god and then mock someone for following god?
E) You must know this person to make a judgement like that...

I could understand if you provided some proof...

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And that statement puts you clearly in the group of people I must watch and avoid.. I'm not worried though.. People who can't see the craziness unfolding probably can't see me either..

I am glad one of the things Christians believe in puts them as my allies.. I thank God they are against tracking humans, and the erosion of privacy..

She's a type of person, not a type of people..

Don't fall for the Mirage, ok Miraj?
edit on 1/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Well since you know so much about her why don't you show me why your 100% certain?

A) where did the beacon come from even if it wasn't hers?
B) Gun control is the hot topic right now
C) Swine flu was an issue around that time or afterwards
D) Your 2nd word is god and then mock someone for following god?
E) You must know this person to make a judgement like that...

I could understand if you provided some proof...

A) Why didn't it show up when she actually made the claim?
B) Gun Control is always a hot topic since the people here are so paranoid that the government wants to exterminate them all.
C) Yes it was. but the claims were unrealistic. The idea of force vaccinations was largely from radical christians which this woman is. It was a never realistic claim since there was never enough vaccine produced to vaccinate the entire country.
D) Figure of speech. You don't have to be religious to use it.
E) I did enough research on this woman in 2008 when she made these claims. I found that she was generally not believable since her youtube videos were very end of days focused. During that time due to the economic downturns there were very large groups of people who focused solely on end of days predictions. But we're still here.

Unfortunately, I don't have the proof. I'm betting after the army saw her claims here they ordered her to shut her youtube down.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

And that statement puts you clearly in the group of people I must watch and avoid.. I'm not worried though.. People who can't see the craziness unfolding probably can't see me either..

I am glad one of the things Christians believe in puts them as my allies.. I thank God they are against tracking humans, and the erosion of privacy..

She's a type of person, not a type of people..

Don't fall for the Mirage, ok Miraj?

Radical Christians like her would become extremely dangerous in a scenario like this. There are these things called hive minds. Christians are very good at establishing them. I've seen Christian's turn on people just because they were atheist or gay, or just generally weren't within their views of what a person should be. People like me. I hate to see what a group of them would do with guns in their hands and no consequences for their actions.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This video is almost 4 years old!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Radical Christians like her would become extremely dangerous in a scenario like this. There are these things called hive minds. Christians are very good at establishing them. I've seen Christian's turn on people just because they were atheist or gay, or just generally weren't within their views of what a person should be. People like me. I hate to see what a group of them would do with guns in their hands and no consequences for their actions.

No consequences for someone who thinks God will punish them?

Grouping together people under a name is a hive mind mentality..

People who would hesitate are already dead or sold down the river.. These are the dangerous ones..

And if you are talking about some lawless society I trust Christians over many other groups of people including but not limited to drug users, gangs and government..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
This video is almost 4 years old!!!!

Whoa why are you still posting? You're at least 20 years old.. You lost your relevance before kindergarten..

The topic at hand is more important than a woman, or a video on youtube...

Much like you havn't actually lost relevance, neither has the truth of our problems..

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

If I was to call her a bs artist, I would look at it this way and this is just from what I have learnt in the last few hours.

The guy that apparently notified her of these things was Greg Evensen and this is what he has achieved over the last 33 years.

Dr. Greg Evensen is an award winning Kansas State Trooper, has served in the US Army, was a Kansas Marshal, educator, author, professional vocalist, former national radio host, and is the CEO of Risk Assessment Consultants, LLC. Greg earned his doctorate in Criminal Justice in 1980, with a dissertation entitled “Security in America: Are we secure?”

He also authored "The Sovereignty Papers" which is a recorded compilation of his essays, "Watching from the Ramparts,” a teaching historical overview, recorded two inspirational vocal CD’s, “Hymns from the Heartland” and “After the Storm.” Greg has hosted numerous events and has been a featured speaker for patriotic conferences across our nation. Most recently he hosted "A Patriot's Field of Dreams" in Jefferson City, Missouri.

So she could be right about meeting a Police officer who told her about the things said in the video but the question is whether she met him at a drill or simply participated in one of his seminars.

Over the past four years Greg has traveled and presented preparedness seminars across America specializing in teaching groups of everyday concerned citizens how to thrive and survive in a police state environment, using as his foundation, "The Castle Defense System" for training concerned Americans in a how to prepare scenario, should life as we know it change forever.

So maybe she isn't being completely honest about the origins of the information.. But at the same time, maybe she was just tryin to help people also just in case something did come along. In the video she doesn't sound like a psychopath, far from it actually and just because she has a belief in god doesn't make her a nutter.

What I want to know is why that guy would tell her that and why he himself is interested in those types of things. Does he know something or is he pulling a Dave Wilcox on everyone?

Interviews

At the website there are interviews with people against the NWO, dictatorship etc.

Jack McLamb's association, Police & Military Against The New World Order, has a singular goal, to prevent those in uniform from being unwittingly used to enslave the people of free nations under the anti-God, anti-Freedom ( United Nations-led ) world government system. The globalists intend to gain, through any available means, total dictatorial control over all the peoples of the world. They cannot realize their goal if their would-be enforcers ( police and soldiers ) refuse to assist them in their treachery. Jack's motto spells out this truth: "If police officers and soldiers will not enforce tyranny, it will never be enforced.

Taking a look at the above, it seems a lot of Police and Military are aware of whats possibly coming. So maybe her intentions were right, maybe the timeframe has been pushed back also.. Who knows. We can't sweep it under the rug and forget about it.

A native of Fort Worth, Texas, Mr. Marrs earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of North Texas in 1966 and attended Graduate School at Texas Tech in Lubbock. He has worked for several Texas newspapers, including the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. With a Fourth Army intelligence unit during the Vietnam War, he later became military and aerospace writer for the newspaper and an investigative reporter.

Oh, this guy has his own forum here

edit on 27-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

No consequences for the people who believe god has empowered them.

The bible is full of these people. This is the kind of mind set people have when they believe they are warriors of god.

Not to mention I've known the religious, militia types. These people are psychos. I'd trust the government before I trusted them. And that's saying a lot on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

None of the information is right.

This was four years ago. None of it happened.

Doesn't the bible say something about prophets who make false predictions?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Possibly but whats to say that these things are not goin to happen in a year, 2 years or further down the track? The US government are pushing for gun control right now, who knows what comes afterwards.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It plain just wasn't right.

The swine flu isn't even a foot note of an epidemic.
If there's another break out of massacres. Then I would worry about gun disarmament.

Of course there will be.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It plain just wasn't right.

The swine flu isn't even a foot note of an epidemic.
If there's another break out of massacres. Then I would worry about gun disarmament.

Of course there will be.

You talk about false prophets and then make a prophesy about gun control and mass murder.

On to swine flu.. They thought it was going to be bad, and I wouldn't put it past them to be hard at work on avian flu to try round 2..

Meanwhile everything is still going down that road.. If you look into police and army training, especially dealing with road blocks... If you only knew what EZ Pass is or noticed the lines being installed across roadways with antennas attached. .. If you understood Commercial outlets push for RFID so small you can't see it on their product, is already here NOW..

Everything will be tracked and they will do it non violently if you let them. They would prefer it like this. The conspiracy isn't mass murder, though it would serve the interest, especially brought on by an illness that can't be their fault, it's fascism.. The conspiracy is Babylon, not Nazi Germany.. Similar yes, but not the same..

You are just plain not right.

Here:
Link

North Carolina is now interoperable with E-ZPass which will allow E-ZPass transponders to be accepted on North Carolina toll roads as a form of payment. Additionally, the NC Quick Pass hardcase and exterior front bumper transponder will be an acceptable form of payment where E-ZPass is accepted. The NC Quick Pass sticker transponder will continue to only work in North Carolina.

A STICKER can be detected as you drive and it pays for you.. ie, they know every time you drive past..

They are not trying one angle.. They are working at every angle.. Stickers, chips, out side, inside, big small, phone tracking, GPS tracking, internet tracking, smart meter tracking, Cable box tracking, radio signal tracking..

For those of us labeled as terrorists, or will be labeled as such we will be tracked in at least 10 different ways all the time, good luck outsmarting every angle.. I already have many blocks in place including not having a phone, but now the shoes I bought will be tracked as I walk across the street, with such and such a credit card in my pocket, that was just used to buy some asprin online, but I am over my limit on asprin for the month, so the cop who has been tracking me on his computer stops me, and directly fines my wrist, in the amount of one paycheck which can only be funded directly to my wrist..

Here speaking on Wallmarts RFID plans:
Link

There is still theft to consider, however RFID offers some improvements in that respect as well. The key is real-time knowledge of the status of key merchandise. Associates can react to missing one item, instead of hundreds or thousands of dollars worth, before they know there is a problem. Concerns have been expressed over privacy and tags could be used to identify concealed items, but that is not the path to success.

Orange quoted text: I have always worked retail except my time in the Army.. RFID would help with orders and such, but they won't be turned off as you leave the store, just as bar codes don't magically disappear.

Now think for a second about a sticker reading and paying for my toll as I drive by going 55, and combine it with retailers adding RFID, mix that with the radio antennas and lines being put into roads... Maybe some of you guys havn't seen this stuff, but for me I have already talked too much.. I can't go back now, so I may as well never stop talking.

The Time line on Facebook, will look like child's play in 10 years when the feds ask you why you dropped 3/4s of a banana peel on the ground near that church after stopping by Food Lion where you bought some cigarettes. And you know there is a $2,000 yearly government tax on cigarette use right? Well, you have been lieing on your health forms mr anderson, please head into room 2 and the IRS agent will be right with you..

I won't be surprised the day they throw me in jail for not having insurance on my body.. Yes son you are too risky with that body of yours, so we will fix it with this cage here.. Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
edit
edit on 27-1-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yep. Only the EZ pass tag lets you haul ass in the coveted 'EZ pass' lane on Houston Beltway 8

I still wait to toss my quarters in the tube or hand my dollars to the toll attendant though

ETA: and the tracking device in iphones can't be turned off. that's why me & the Mister have 'droids.

edit on 27-1-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I too noticed that the video was 3 years old. HOWEVER....that does not negate her message.

I personally believe that TPTB are hitting up against roadblocks that they were hoping would not occur...at least not at the level that they are experiencing.

I am referring to two issues: Gun control, and flu vaccines. Thanks to social media and message boards, people are exposing both the gun control debacle and the inefficacy of flu vaccines.

In order to accomplish what the gal in the video says they want to accomplish, they have to first squash the freedom of the internet, and keep information censored at every level. This may be why Janet Napolitano, head of DHS, has been carrying on and "issuing warnings" about hackers and a "cyber 9/11", when "cyber terrorists" will take down the internet and cause massive disruption. Can we say FALSE FLAG?? They're still pissed about SOPA and PIPA not passing. They may just cause a problem to get it to be brought up again, and this time, it'll pass. The Patriot Act would have never gotten passed without 9/11. Think about it.

Once they control the internet, and stop people from waking each other up with information (hyperbole or not, the end result is, people are researching and learning), they can then go on to gun control / confiscation.

As she said in the video, the guns have to be removed first. That is their stumbling block. I expect more horrific shootings with the more vulnerable segments of our population in order to get more people to willingly go along with disarming the American population.

Once we're all helpless and disarmed, they can then go ahead with the rest of their bizarre, Draconian plan.

On one hand, for a three year old video, the fact that she warns of them wanting to disarm us, is very relevant. On the other hand, it may or may not be vaccines that is the causative factor in our taking up residence at Camp FEMA, but Ft. Detrick, Maryland, has got a bunch of nifty viruses that they could let loose, and we wouldn't ever be the wiser. Swine flu, bird flu, whatever.

I look at it like this: If people such as the lady who made the video are just attention-seeking nutjobs, then we have nothing to worry about. However if she is correct, and they're just temporarily blocked from pulling this crap on us all, then we had better wake up, sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Judging by her language I think it's safe to say that she is in the Reserves, probably Army Reserves. I believe her, and she seemed very nervous and sincere. Oh well, I guess all I can say is bring it on and let the chips fall where they may. For those of you on the fence, I suggest that you take a look at my avatar and heed my advice. Perhaps the swine flu "scare" a few years ago was a run through to see how many people would line up for it and how many people would refuse it. I refused it, and I wouldn't allow my kids to get it either, much to their Doctor's dismay.
edit on 27-1-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join