It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Thats what I'm trying to get. Yes it happened, NAZIs were guilty but who else had a say in the issue or contributed to the atrocity. It has nothing to do with the innocent people who were killed whether they were Jew, disabled or gypseys. It has more to do with who allowed this to happen knowing Millions were going to perish. I find it hard to believe that another source didn't play a part in the war which led to the Holocaust.
edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Germany is guilty...

FALSE! Nazi Germany were at fault. The vast majority of Germans today had nothing to do with the Holocaust, yet they continually pay the price. Do I believe the Holocaust happened? Absolutely. Do I believe it happened as everyone claims it did? Absolutely not.

Doesn't everyone here see how taboo it is to even begin to theorize or discuss outside of the established box known as the Holocaust? People are almost emotionally drawn to defend the text book definition of the Holocaust, totally ignoring the fact that it's history. I.e., fallible, like all history. We are constantly learning new things about our collective past, rewriting what happened to give a better and more accurate account. Yet, you're virtually tarred and feathered if you want to discuss the Holocaust in a different manner then what's socially acceptable.

I say "screw that". It is important to remember the slaughtered Jew's, homosexuals, and all the other people lost during this time. But it's also important that you're able to look at this with unbiased eyes. You've been told since day one what to believe, your textbooks in school tell you what to believe. It's become socially inappropriate to want to try to figure anything out on your own when it comes to this part of our history. Nothing, and I mean nothing that has happened before or after this event has ever been such a taboo topic to discuss. Even far worse tragedies have occurred yet they pale in comparison. Why?

Because nothing gets you more political support then the Holocaust. Even today with the situation in the Middle East regarding Palestine and Israel. If anyone dares utter a word against Israel they're lambasted with the obligatory "You're anti-Semetic!" phrase. And why does that work? Because it pulls up an irrational emotional response within you regarding the Jew's who died in the Holocaust. What does that have to do with Israel today? Absolutely nothing, yet it works.

People on ATS often regurgitate "Deny Ignorance" yet embrace it when a subject such as the Holocaust pops up. (Again, triggering an irrational emotion implanted throughout their lives so it becomes such a taboo subject that anyone questioning it automatically becomes and anti-Semite.)

This will be the first and last thing I write in this thread.

I know I'll be blasted for this post, because everyone here can't discuss it without a knee jerk emotional reaction. And that's just fine.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Thanks for pointing that out, changed..

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

yeh I totally agree with you , it has become "The" taboo subject , im pretty sure it will got the way of "drugs" here on ATS and soon no one will be able to discuss it !

the holocaust whilst totally tragic and inhuman , brutal and utterly disgusting , is not the only mass genocide to take place on earth , yet it is treated as the ultimate of all human destruction !
nothing else can compare to it !

It certainly raises more questions than gives answers , all I want to know is WHY have we been led to believe this and we are told that its something we shouldnt discuss less we be socially outcast as a "hater "

the discussion of any human death stirs emotional response in many , why should this be untouchable
im not being ignorant of others emotions , im ignorant of the truth on the subject !
and if we are getting heat from asking questions then there is obviously some agenda as to why this is so !

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I am worried about the coming general Holocaust. It will be MUCH WORST than ever in human history.
The 93% of innocents will be sacrificed while the Zionists will be singing and dancing somewhere deep underground.
I imply The God to make us all equal.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
All those Brazilians who died asphyxiated by the smoke in that nightclub turned into "gas chamber", exactly on Holocaust Memorial Day are just a coincidence, right?

Of course... Just coincidence...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I would rather spit in their eye. I cannot help but think they contributed somehow to the Holocaust

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Judaism is not a nation, not a race, not an Empire not a ..... it is one of monotheistic religions.
world wars were and are all genocides ! millions of people are dieing for wars, famine, Aids and ..... nowadays.
holocaust is in front of our eyes lest be blind !!!
does one of you, people of EU or anywhere else know why your governments have passed punishments for Holocaust denial !!!!!!!!!? so you can deny or doubt about everything about world wars but Holocaust.
there is a big difference between holocaust(genocide) and Holocaust !!!!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

I would rather spit in their eye. I cannot help but think they contributed somehow to the Holocaust

Ok, you think thats disrespectful don't you? Well, I find the following disrespectful also and if you can, prove to me that this information is one big load of BS. Here it goes. Firstly, there was a proposal in 1941 (War time NAZI Germany) from a small group of Zionists.

In early January 1941 a small but important Zionist organization submitted a formal proposal to German diplomats in Beirut for a military-political alliance with wartime Germany. The offer was made by the radical underground "Fighters for the Freedom of Israel," better known as the Lehi or Stern Gang. Its leader, Avraham Stern, had recently broken with the radical nationalist "National Military Organization" (Irgun Zvai Leumi) over the group's attitude toward Britain, which had effectively banned further Jewish settlement of Palestine. Stern regarded Britain as the main enemy of Zionism.

Seems a bit strange that this group of Zionists would want to form an alliance with what we know today as one of the most brutal regimes in modern history... But it doesn't stop there. The Stern Gang appear 7 years later and do something which also proves they are capable of mass murder.

Early in the morning of Friday, April 9, 1948, commandos of the Irgun, headed by Menachem Begin, and the Stern Gang attacked Deir Yassin, a village with about 750 Palestinian residents. It was several weeks before the end of the British Mandate. The village lay outside of the area that the United Nations recommended be included in a future Jewish State. Deir Yassin had a peaceful reputation and was even said by a Jewish newspaper to have driven out some Arab militants.

The massacre of Palestinians at Deir Yassin is one of the most significant events in 20th-century Palestinian and Israeli history. This is not because of its size or its brutality, but because it stands as the starkest early warning of a calculated depopulation of over 400 Arab villages and cities and the expulsion of over 700,000 Palestinian inhabitants to make room for survivors of the Holocaust and other Jews from the rest of the world.

Now you can spew all you want an the links will provide you with more information that will make you sick.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

That part of history needs to be studied more. I think we are missing critical information which could give us a different view of what actually happened.

Revisionist history is what you want. You don't want to believe the truth. There are many like you, and there has been efforts to change that history.

When a truth is too hard to accept or believe people tend to invent more plausible explanations, and/or alternative theories. Which is, in part why conspiracy theories are so popular.

Maybe one day the holocaust can be completely rewritten and dismissed as a great lie, maybe there will be enough people like you who will accept that version of history. Maybe there will again come a time where the Jews are so hated that millions of them again can be exterminated. Maybe history is doomed to repeat itself one way or another, perhaps sooner than later.

Maybe humanity's evils are so great that as a whole, it just isn't worth saving?

Good luck.

On one side you might be right but sometimes facts just dont add up to the original story and thats how people start searching for truth no matter how hard the subject is.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Glad to hear it . those poor people deserve our kind thoughts ! rip ...

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

yes this is the kind of information that you are not taught in school , therefore we arent being told the whole scene at the time which is important for education in order to allow us to understand how these things can happen !

it then leads to the question why are we not being taught this to begin with !

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All wars are banker wars.

Hitler was allowed to walk from a life sentence for Treason before his meteoric rise to power.

The holocaust and hitler were smoke screens to focus your attention on a puppet so the Banks could continue without resistance,

Just like Aurora and Sandy Hook are distracting you from the Banks, so they can continue without resistance.

It's all a multi-generational psychological military operation, most likely from Tavistock or Rand.

But, please, sheeple, please keep going on and on about how you feel, and your opinions.

Maybe that will prevent another opportunity for a crazy dictator to rise to power using your tax money.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

yes this is the kind of information that you are not taught in school , therefore we arent being told the whole scene at the time which is important for education in order to allow us to understand how these things can happen !

it then leads to the question why are we not being taught this to begin with !

Its not so much that we aren't being taught about it in school, but it does shed some more light on what happened even if its only minimal. Its easy for everyone to point fingers at NAZI Germany but they also had allies prior and during WW2. With that, its also speculated that they had 150,000 Jews serving in their armed forces but thats something I cannot confirm.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was at Auschwitz last year (2nd trip there..)
I spent a good 4/5hrs wandering around the camp, through the dorms... I even managed to find a way to the back of the camp, over the barrier and found a strange, peaceful place about 50m from the rear fence line.

I sat there and wondered.. how many people escaped, and ran through here?... worse yet.. how many people got over the fence only to be shot down..here!

As I stood there thinking, i looked down in the small creek and saw an Israeli flag, torn in half, covered in mud.
There was recently a ceremony there, the flag must have been left behind to rot in the mud. I took it, its one of my most prized posessions from this trip.

here's some pics!

Here's the area behind the rear fence where i found the flag:

Here's a pool where the ashes from the furnaces were poured

Here's a chamber..

Here's me, staring down the tracks!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Yeh well it kinda is important to address the reason why we arent being taught this in schools I can clearly remember that in History class nothing of this matter was discussed or even in the literature about the banking cartels funding the americans and hitler ! NOTHING

there was no mention of zionism or anything other than it was hitlers rise to power and his hatred for anything and anyone non german other than those of the aryan race that created his quest for domination !

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

Yeh well it kinda is important to address the reason why we arent being taught this in schools I can clearly remember that in History class nothing of this matter was discussed or even in the literature about the banking cartels funding the americans and hitler ! NOTHING

I understand what your saying and I think it would be great if this sort of stuff would be taught in High School etc. But the teachers have been brought up, taught the same way. Most of them wouldn't even know most of the hidden information. They actually help push the offical story because of their own lack of knowledge on subjects like these. I'm sure they also have to follow a script otherwise face losing there job.

There was no mention of zionism or anything other than it was hitlers rise to power and his hatred for anything and anyone non german other than those of the aryan race that created his quest for domination !

Again, I don't know whether he hated everyone or not. I find it funny though that not long before WW2, the Zionists and the NAZIs were working with each other. Maybe the two Zionists groups played England and Germany against each other, who knows. When you see things like the below quote, it makes you wonder, thats for sure.

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Karl Marx in a letter to Baruch Levy, quoted in Review de Paris, June 1, 1928, p. 574)

Good luck

edit on 30-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join