It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Its remarkable but Lol come to think of it i've acheived more in a single year of research

Quite literally, you got a tomato and a wilted zucchini in your garage, that's the scale of your achievement. Well, that and the fact that you claim it's due to anti-gravity, to much comic effect. Let me assure you there are plenty of people whose record is more impressive, for example it's certain that there is a potato rotting somewhere in our county.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

A: Post

I added the illustration on my post as well...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

You're pointing out the importance of the bowl shape additionally in cavitation? (The bowl shape is important in nature, in general?)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I see that those comments are from user "aetherwizard."

Here is another important comment from aetherwizard:

The magnetic structure of the bowl reflects the actual structure of the quantum magnetic field of the electrons and protons. This is why the magnetic bowls have such unusual and useful properties.

I saw on the thread that he is the guy associated with the website I posted. He is the author of a book entitled Secrets of the Aether which is fully available online here.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Evolution of the "bowl," and how it's produced in nature (increasing energy - intensifying density).

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Good God, now you have certainly got me worried.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
reply to post by buddhasystem

Good God, now you have certainly got me worried.

Relax. At least I'm not using a zucchini as a chronometer capable of validating or disproving General Relativity. THAT is what's worrisome.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have long believed that the field around a magnet is not stationary but that it rotates at the speed of light.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I have long believed that the field around a magnet is not stationary but that it rotates at the speed of light.

Why do you believe that?

If it does, why do iron filings not follow? Trying to get your point, that's all.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You got stars for that post.

Facepalm.

Which way does it rotate???

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Facepalm.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

That's current, not a magnet.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Facepalm.

Don't see rotation in your link...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
LaPoint has posted this article on Facebook and says that this is the area he has been focusing on for the last six years, and that this article only touches on what is possible: "Bioelectric Signals Can Be Used to Detect Early Cancer."

He's posted again on Facebook, saying that his focus for the last six years has been on Telomeres:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Ok... makes sense. Hmmmm.... now off to research this. lol

Telomeres protect a cell's chromosomes from fusing with each other or rearranging—abnormalities that can lead to cancer—and so cells are destroyed when their telomeres are consumed. Most cancers are the result of "immortal" cells that have ways of evading this programmed destruction

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit to add this...

Telomerase, thus, "replenishes" the telomere "cap" of the DNA. In most multicellular eukaryotic organisms, telomerase is active only in germ cells, stem cells, and certain white blood cells. There are theories that claim that the steady shortening of telomeres with each replication in somatic (body) cells may have a role in senescence and in the prevention of cancer. This is because the telomeres act as a sort of time-delay "fuse", eventually running out after a certain number of cell divisions and resulting in the eventual loss of vital genetic information from the cell's chromosome with future divisions.

I read for years in the Vanderbilt Library here in Tennessee while Josh was sick and do not remember reading about these.

Gotta read more!

edit on 4-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Why do you believe that?

If it does, why do iron filings not follow? Trying to get your point, that's all.

I believe each pole rotates in the opposite direction. This rotation is so fast that it is actually a display of time distortion, or simply put, the fourth dimension. The filings don't fly apart because there is the dilation effect. Much the same way you don't fly out of your car when you drive down the highway because your body has adjusted to the time space reality of the interior of the car. So everything within the vortex will also adjust to the distortion. I hope that helps explain where I'm coming from on the field. In the video we clearly see rotation of the plasma.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
David just posted this on FB "Study material to get you ready for PF3 which is on the dual nature of light." and shared this link below.

physics.aps.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Relax. At least I'm not using a zucchini as a chronometer capable of validating or disproving General Relativity. THAT is what's worrisome.

Just as well.
But the nature of chronometer / and or Time is till to date very poorly understood by science

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Facepalm.

"The direction of the magnetic field is perpendicular to the wire and is in the direction the fingers of your right hand would curl if you wrapped them around the wire with your thumb in the direction of the current."

how else could a magnetic field be considered rotating, besides it having a circular direction?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Facepalm.

"The direction of the magnetic field is perpendicular to the wire and is in the direction the fingers of your right hand would curl if you wrapped them around the wire with your thumb in the direction of the current."

how else could a magnetic field be considered rotating, besides it having a circular direction?

My question is "how does it rotate?". There is still no answer. You may consider it "rotating", it's up to you. It doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join