It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently it's actually March 21, 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Why. WHY does any conversation about ascension and world-changing events mentioned in the positive, in the uplifting of all human beings end up being about

Doom

Are the lot of you that are equating these two things doing so subconsciously? OR what?

I find this rather curious too! I wonder if it is just an automatic association concerning fear of change?
A part of our ego prefers familiarity and stability, because it can experience more sense of control... perhaps speaking of change awakens the fear of death, chaos, lack of control....?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by DevineWisdom

Keep the imagination closed more why dont ya

My opinions are based on observation and the information that I find available, not imagination. I have an open mind, but not so opened as to be suckered in by such a poorly constructed hoax!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The only thing i can agree with you is that today isn't actually the natural date for 26/1/2013 and thats about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Since time, to us, is based on the length of Earth's rotation and how long it takes to orbit the sun, then shouldn't our hours, minutes and seconds be adjusted accordingly? I mean, according to this it sounds like maybe our days may wind up only 22 hours long and a year only 360 days. That would surely screw up our concept of time. Christmas would eventually fall sometime during the hottest part of the year and people would have their Tea Time precisely at sunrise. What a mess that would be.

Just a thought I had.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Put the crack pipe down and get outside.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DevineWisdom

Excellant point made by a rational person. Keep an open mind but sheesh too open and it just becomes a trash bin. Here's the straight poop- There is no such thing as asension. No one has more insight than another person. No one knows something important that we dont know and when they tell you that they "feel" this they are pulling not only your leg but their own too. Join the real world why dont you? Oh it is boring compared to assended masters and a galactic federation and all that but thats why we have star trek so you dont have to over tax your own imagination.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"I am sure many of you have noticed that the days seem to be getting shorter"

That's right up there with Hollow Moon and Planet X lol.

Unless a human can notice millions of a second, that's BS

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh come on.

2012 was wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i like how this "official document" is written in pink. ya that is sooooo official lol

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Why does it matter if it December 2012 or March 2013?

Its not a disaster, its meant to wake us up so we free ourselves from tyranny and progress. But normally progression is an individual thing.

It could be close to the time the Sun gives birth or sloughs off some energy though.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

So, does this mean that if I am in the market for a new PC that I can buy the slower 3.0Ghz model and jsut wait a short while and it will then become faster thus saving me some $$ ?

Seriously, I agree with your post, just giving folks a fun scenario to wrap their heads around.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

I, too, have heard this and have also heard the the 12/21 date was supposedly the kickoff leading up to this change. Unfortunately, I have read/heard that the real change will be in 2013 but I have noted several different dates inlcuding 3/21/13, mid-June and finally late November. Now I need to re-discover those sources and make a post here when I do.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProperlyErrant

SO when this date comes round and nothing happens.

Can we finally put it all to rest..?

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProperlyErrant

The equation of the last cycle also locks in harmonically with the 9/11 gateway which represents the ending of the cycle between the two pillars of polarity. It also locks in with the numbers 666 which in truth represent the Holy Triangle of Light, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, 60 degrees, the equilateral triangle, the harmonic unification of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the total Oneness of All. This equation locks in with the Planetary Merkaba Lightbody being activated in the first equinox of 2013, and it also locks in with the exit from linear time at 90 degrees into no-time on the same day.

Well of course, cause 666 is actually 606060 and Why'd you have to bring the free masons into this?

Thanks for the thread though gave me a good laugh while sitting at work on a Sunday morning.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

So, does this mean that if I am in the market for a new PC that I can buy the slower 3.0Ghz model and jsut wait a short while and it will then become faster thus saving me some $$ ?

Seriously, I agree with your post, just giving folks a fun scenario to wrap their heads around.

But in a few years you will need a fancy CPU cooler just so your stock CPU doesn't burn out.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Why does it matter if it December 2012 or March 2013?

Its not a disaster, its meant to wake us up so we free ourselves from tyranny and progress. But normally progression is an individual thing.

It could be close to the time the Sun gives birth or sloughs off some energy though.

The sun giving birth? Is this a new levelnif ridiculousness ?

The sun is an enormous ball of gasses undergoing nuclear fusion. I cannot see how it can "give birth" to anything. Please explain your statement

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Funny how u all think this is doom, when moving into a 4th dimensionalworld with no time sounds like paradise to me. Aren't you all tired of the paradigm on this prison planet.

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Funny how u all think this is doom, when moving into a 4th dimensionalworld with no time sounds like paradise to me. Aren't you all tired of the paradigm on this prison planet.

So is it just people who move into this fantasy 4th dimension of yours? If its the whole planet what about all the animals, plants, OXYGEN, the solar system..........etc etc ?

Oh, and how would we procreate as a species ?

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
For those that ar4 not aware of what is happening to the earth and has been happening for hundreds of millions of years, the day is getting longer.

The year once had well over 400 days in it. The Earth was spinning faster. The Moon slows down the Earth. The Earth spins slower and the Moon moves faster. That causes the Moon to move away from the Earth. A slowing Earth is detected by atomic clocks. Every once in a while a leap second is added to keep the atomic clocks and the Earth in sync.

The Earth's wobble changes over time. That is why the length of precession, that approximately 26K year thingy, seems to change. It does.

That wacky claim about golden ratio acceleration of the precession, well that's not true. The rotation being faster is also not true. The Earth is moving away from the Sun just as the Moon moves away from the Earth. As that happens it increases the length of the year ever so slightly.

What amazes me is that the article often had a choice that was like the flip of a coin: fast or slower. It manages to get everything wrong on a "multiple choice test" with only 2 choices. My dog could do better than that.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well crap, my daughter's first birthday is that day, guess she is either going to have a really good birthday or a really bad birthday!!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join