It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My most EPIC thread, ignore at your own peril!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutcheagle

Okay, so wait, this guy has a zero point energy system right now running his house? His entire house? Then he gives you the schematics and you don't post it anywhere or use it to build your own? Just curious, but yeah defo try get another copy, I would love to look at that.

You say you saw it with your own eyes, can you describe what exactly you saw?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Okay, so wait, this guy has a zero point energy system right now running his house? His entire house? Then he gives you the schematics and you don't post it anywhere or use it to build your own? Just curious, but yeah defo try get another copy, I would love to look at that.

You say you saw it with your own eyes, can you describe what exactly you saw?

Well i'm no good with electrica keep in mind i am a 20 year old kid and the guy who does this is in his 50s has several diploma's.I know i dont sound creditable but believe me i am dead serious about this and dont worry i will get a copy and maybe start a thread about it or PM it to you.I really wish how to make it though but i find it more important that other people start building these things so they can share that knowledge.If i had know that i would become a member of a site like ATS i would have been more carefull with document ofcourse.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's a win win!
I'm on board so to speak.
Just think your ass is now an asset.
Bathrooms in retail and restaurants will have single comfortable toilets
with warmed seats and video games. Take as long as you like;
Your poop is Black Gold ..Having spicy food ? Texas Tea
Y'all come back now! You hear?
edit on 20-1-2013 by sealing because: Clampet'ery

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Umm isn't it the Chinese that are mentioned in this picture?... Either way I give it a

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well I must say I am kinda skeptical and I find that a good thing. But I am very open to be proven that it can work... Defo let me know if you manage to get the plans... Why not ask the guy to do an interview with you and show his working model and explain it etc. Tell him the kind of site you are on, maybe he would like to help or get involved?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

You hit the nail on the head! That is exactly how we should look at it... I actually believe the companies know this and that is why they are not shouting about it... I am defo going to have a go at building a digester, you can get a 1000 litre container for 40 pounds on ebay. That should produce enough to do most of the cooking, even if it is used to heat up water in an urn or something... If it goes well I may even purchase some cheapish fuel cells and try to generate some electric... You could even build your own cell without that much effort.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well I must say I am kinda skeptical and I find that a good thing. But I am very open to be proven that it can work... Defo let me know if you manage to get the plans... Why not ask the guy to do an interview with you and show his working model and explain it etc. Tell him the kind of site you are on, maybe he would like to help or get involved?

Thats a good idea i will ask him cause i think he will appriciate it indeed, i will keep you updated!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Cool dude, look forward to hearing how you get on.

Thanks for stopping by my EPIC thread!

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Cool dude, look forward to hearing how you get on.

Thanks for stopping by my EPIC thread!

Sorry for that
im pretty sure a mod will remove my posts though so dont worry about that

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So for someone looking to invest, who is the 'consortium' mentioned in the OP from Japan?

Also what components will be used such as the metals which would cause those metals to skyrocket?

I seriously would consider getting in on the ground floor on this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Sorry for that im pretty sure a mod will remove my posts though so dont worry about that

Sorry you have lost me now fella, lol... I wasn't being sarcastic or anything, I was saying thanks for stopping by genuinely.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have been thinking the same thing!

The ene farm is made by panasonic but there are plenty of others that are more start up and offering very good rates for the shares... There is a firm called ceres, erm, best thing to do is google fuel cell companies or something like that...

There are rare metals used in most of these cells, though the "bloombox" claims to not use any, it's main component is actually sand, cooked into a type of ceramic...

Glad you see the potential in this as I do... To be honest I don't see how some people can't...

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just found this article too...

Biogas Fuel Cell Power Plant Comes Online

A California water utility has switched on a 2.8 megawatt (MW) power plant that runs on biogas generated on-site - the largest in the world. Fuel cells enable the water recycling plant to convert waste biogas into electricity - all produced on-site.

Certainly seems energy companies are taking this very seriously indeed! Will they see a saving on their electricity bills? Do the residents even know how their power is being produced now? lol

The installation was designed and financed by Anaergia Services under a 20-year power purchase agreement. Anaergia is behind more than 1,600 similar projects globally, including a new facility in the UK that will convert 30,000 tons of food waste from London a year into renewable energy.

1,600 projects globally for one company?
Perhaps this is the place to invest?

edit on 20-1-2013 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

Edit: The more I look the more I uncover...

10 MW of Biogas Powered Fuel Cells for Apple Data Centre

Cupertino, California based computing and electronics giant, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) has applied to the North Carolina Utilities Commission (NCUC)to expand the landfill gas powered fuel cell facility at its Maiden data centre from 4.8 MW up to 10 MW. According to the company, in total the data centre will draw around 20 MW of power at full capacity, of which it will produce some 60% on-site. Once upgraded to 10MW, Apple's fuel cell facility will once again be the largest non-utility fuel cell installation operating anywhere in the U.S. - a crown which it briefly lost to ebay's 6 MW facility in Utah - also fuelled by landfill gas.

These last 2 are only from december last year so are basically braking news! Up until about a week ago I didn't even know any of this existed!

Edit: Let me add something else from that apple article...

The initial 4.8 MW fuel cell installation began start-up and testing in October 2012 and the full 10 MW plant is anticipated to be operational by January 2013.

Holy cow! Can you tell me of another tech like this that can be set up that fast! They must of been impressed with the initial install!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Sorry for that im pretty sure a mod will remove my posts though so dont worry about that

Sorry you have lost me now fella, lol... I wasn't being sarcastic or anything, I was saying thanks for stopping by genuinely.

Ah sorry i thought u said i made your topic stop because i was going off topic to much.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nah man I don't care about that sort of thing as long as it is constructive... So did you manage to get hold of your friend by any chance?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Nah man I don't care about that sort of thing as long as it is constructive... So did you manage to get hold of your friend by any chance?

No responce yet but he is problaby working so i will wait.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Well I was told several years ago to make preparations for the new technologies, but dealing with those folks is like a kindergartener trying to understand advanced physics. I have been watching and waiting, trying to remain open and not over thinking it so when I see what they were or were not talking about it would hit me like a brick to the forehead, and this is as close as I have seen so far. I am not fully convinced but am open to getting in on the ground floor of something coming down the pike, something that investors, believers such as what happened to IBM shareholders in the beginning can happen again. I am not a get rich quick type person, but would like the freedom to travel the world and continue my personal spiritual advancement.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by mee30

Well I was told several years ago to make preparations for the new technologies, but dealing with those folks is like a kindergartener trying to understand advanced physics. I have been watching and waiting, trying to remain open and not over thinking it so when I see what they were or were not talking about it would hit me like a brick to the forehead, and this is as close as I have seen so far. I am not fully convinced but am open to getting in on the ground floor of something coming down the pike, something that investors, believers such as what happened to IBM shareholders in the beginning can happen again. I am not a get rich quick type person, but would like the freedom to travel the world and continue my personal spiritual advancement.

Just look at how many utility companies and big corporations are using this already, I don't think they are doing it because they care about the environment.
But hey even if they are it is win win because it just makes things all the cheaper for us... I can't offer any investment advice but I can say one thing, this tech is not going to be big, it is big! And it's going to get bigger from here! I mean how can you get better than this kinda set up?

It cleans the waste we produce and provides us with 95% efficient energy, well okay maybe not in total (the fuel cells are up to 95% efficient) but it is very good anyway and it is renewable... It has a small footprint and it will only get smaller... What is there not to like?
edit on 21-1-2013 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join