It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking is completely brain dead and TPTB put words through his voice generator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine

And yes - I do have a sense of humour, Family Guy is my kind of humour ...but making light of another's misfortune or handicap is not something I find funny. Not one little bit.

Family guy? the show which regularly makes light of a man in a wheelchair.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

S and F! I think that's what they did to Reagan.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
I've had this thought myself a few times. Like some kind of a twisted SeenSay, hell I think the voice is even the same and every time I see him I keep waiting on him to screw up and say "Ball... B-A-L-L...".

I began to suspect this especially when they tried to tell me Microsoft Software was enabling him to somehow communicate with his eyelids.

iris not eyelids

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
This might be a stretch but wouldn't that be funny? I have no proof, no arguments, just a thought I had ! Discuss!
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

No, that would not be funny, in fact that would be downright disrespectful.

As I have said before on ATS, I have had the pleasure of meeting Prof. Hawking, and he is very much aware, and communicative.

Most of what you hear from him on the TV is pre-recorded for speed, it does actually take him some time to form full sentences, but given his condition, even that is remarkable.

He could even crack a smile (or he could those many years ago when I met him).
edit on 7/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

i would love to meet him ,what a great man and what a great mind

im a lot jealous of you you luck person you

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Wasn't there a post some where on here about how Stephen Hawking stated God does exist?

Hmmm must of been some one else... but I swear I've seen it floating around.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
This might be a stretch but wouldn't that be funny? I have no proof, no arguments, just a thought I had ! Discuss!
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

I think its just a 12 year old haxor that has control of his voicebox!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I will take an agnostic stance on this. Not unquestionably plausible yet not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

IMO

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Seems like hes a pretty good rapper also

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking despite his physical limitations has done a lot with his life thus far.

He has several degrees...he is a physicist, author and cosmologist.

He has been married twice and has 3 children.

Regardless of his physical limitations he has made the most of his life and accomplished much.

I don't always agree with his beliefs and theories; but I do admire all that he has done with his life.

edit on 8-1-2013 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
LEEEAVE BRITTANY ALLOOOOOONE!!!

umm

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Great that you are sticking up for him, but I have to point out that he wasn't educated at either of them two places.

He was Oxford then Cambridge educated.

The degrees he may hold from the two you mentioned will be merely honorary degrees and he wont have done any actual studying there or received any education.
edit on 8/1/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Thank you for your added information and correction.

Why anyone would make fun of Mr. Hawking and/or try to diminish his accomplishments...is very disturbing.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread...that he (meaning Stephen Hawking) needed to go to the bathroom and just couldn't make it there...that is a very cruel statement...and making fun of someone who has physical limitations.

edit on 8-1-2013 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Some of these posts in this thread are just downright disrespectful.

Is it any wonder that most of us older members don't bother to participate anymore...instead we lurk and read all the mindless drivel.

res

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
It is me who controls him.

2 years ago, I hacked his machinery, and thereafter I could control everything on his wheelchair.

He don't know this, but sometimes I drive around with him, in the night, if he felt asleep while watching his favorite TV show Knight Rider. Then I drive him to some corner, where he can wake up.

Sometimes he also gets to see me write to him, so he can actually see that someone is controlling him.

I'm not the first who hacked him. He is a machine, and machines can be hacked!

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ricky..

"Stephen Hawkings is so pretencious? ... Born in Kent, England and talks in an American accent."

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I've had the pleasure of meeting the man himself whilst studying at Cambridge. Besides the 7 year course I was assigned, students used to go to a lot of the other lectures that were available, such as astronomy and the likes. I was a typical student and never made it to Steven Hawkings lecture, however, upon driving back to my run down shared accommodation, the said individual deemed it necessary to cross the road infront of the college while the traffic light was green. I had to come to an abrupt stop and just before I hung out the window. To shout at the unknown assailant and his assistant I realised who it was... The carer, at a guess gestured an apology, and I distinctly thought I heard a robotic 'sorry' coming from the gentleman in question, with his eyes looking right at me.

Soooo, no... I don't agree he's brain dead, I would've been if I had hit him with my car though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
How utterly dis-respectful to a great human being. Imagine yourself inflicted with what he has, and all of the trouble it has caused him, and then reading something like this. Hang head in shame.

You are very right. But a thread like this one helps us understand how, sometimes, people of lesser intelligence must, for their own self-esteem, somehow belittle those of a superior intellect.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Not to slander or be disrespectfull to the man, but i've always had my doubts on how smart this man really is, i know he was sort of a genius before his condition changed for the worse, but IT IS possible that what we hear him say isn't what he says, but rather something like the OP states in his first post..

We have no knowing of this, and OP could be on to something wich has us all easely fooled for many years.

I personally have my doubts about the man, because of this feeling and when i see him on the television he only spreaks of things with an agenda as you would suspect of tptb. He is in favour of things like rfid chipping every person and such. Wich is unhumain.

So YES it could be possible that we are all decieved by this wheelchair guy, or it could at least be the best evidence of an AI system working with a human in tomato status..
edit on 8/1/2013 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join