It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Hawking is completely brain dead and TPTB put words through his voice generator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Einstein is really a fraud. Einstein and Planck copied all the work of Poincaré, and erased him from history, while he became famous. But after Poincaré died in 1912, Lorentz saw through their # and openly declared Poincaré as the mind behind relativity, which is why Einstein never gained the nobel for it.

Read Jules Leveugle "History of Relativity", everything is documented.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
IMO... Anyone bashing this thread has no sense of humor. It's unfortunate that he is in that condition, but really? If this concept doesn't at least make you chuckle a bit then you are dead inside.

Also, he was the one saying aliens would destroy us in a heartbeat. Perpetuating the fear campaign for the PTB! Lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

Thanks,

I will check that read out - never have. He was a fraud, and it's been proven over and over again. I like Fermi, Bragg, Maxwell, Lavoisier, and others based upon their achievements. Einstein was like the "Marilyn Monroe" of science, quite fashionable.

I still don't understand the reason for Hawking's comment about being fearful of aliens. Just seemed odd and the timing was coincident with the Vatican admitting that extraterrestrial life is possible. I don't like coincidences.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ONe things for certain, he must have been really short of cash to do this.

www.youtube.com...

Quite funny though. I hate that italian idiot.

Sorry for no embed, im a fool.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Funny? Really? How is his condition funny?

I understand this is in skunk works but this is just ridiculous.

Do you have any reason to believe this to be even remotely true or possible?

For your information Stephen Hawking ISNT completely brain dead.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frettin
IMO... Anyone bashing this thread has no sense of humor. It's unfortunate that he is in that condition, but really? If this concept doesn't at least make you chuckle a bit then you are dead inside.

Also, he was the one saying aliens would destroy us in a heartbeat. Perpetuating the fear campaign for the PTB! Lol.

NO sense of humor?!?! What is wrong with you people? So it's ok to have a sense of humor over someones disability?

This isnt the jokes forum so if you want a laugh go over there with this.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What you're saying is that if it was the case somehow, nobody could find out, because it's making fun of disabled people and we don't do that. Lighten up

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by Rikku

I second this, although the concept is pretty hilarious. Some bad things are just hilarious, such as "I asked for a glass of juice, not gas the Jews"

Dark comedy is the best

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
ALS does not affect the brain. The patient can not move , but is very aware. A very horrible disease.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
deleted double post
edit on 7-1-2013 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Do you have any reason to believe this to be even remotely true or possible?

He communicates by fluttering his eyelids and a windows based computer interprets that and tells us what he's saying with grammatical and conceptual precision that rivals an Arthur C. Clarke novella... that's reason enough for me to speculate that Occam's Razor doesn't just apply to conspiracy theories, as it would in my opinion, be alot easier to make a seensay out of the guy to sing for grant money than to create a one person miracle system that allows him to communicate with his eyelids.
I know, it's awful, but wouldn't that be a great way to get you to buy into it? Then again, I think NASA is running those Rovers around some where on the Bonneville salt flats and laundering money for god knows what, so take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
my grandad suffered with the same thing before it killed him at the age of 55. hilarious topic. you should share it with Stephen Hawkins I'm sure he would love it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

probably not true, but it's a good thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This isn't the first time I've heard this theory and it made sense the first time I heard it. What's better for propaganda regarding space than an unquestioned "authority" whose dialogue you can custom write to suit your agenda? Damn I wish I could remember where I read this before.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This is really good!

Bravo, dude. Congratulations for thinking outside the box.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
NO sense of humor?!?! What is wrong with you people? So it's ok to have a sense of humor over someones disability?
This isnt the jokes forum so if you want a laugh go over there with this.

Pretty much all humor is based on some form of human suffering. It's terrible, but it's a fact. Nietzsche was probably on to something, we may be inherently evil.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
reply to post by charlyv

No disrespect intended, I assure you. My step brother is autistic so I have huge respect for disabled people.

I just like to think outside the box

This one should have remained in the box.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think what would be worse would to be fully aware with such a brilliant mind but totally not be able to communicate or allowed to communicate and hear government ideas being voiced from your box as if it was you and not only not agree with them but know what they are saying is totally wrong. OMG that would just be hellish.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuMythos
I think what would be worse would to be fully aware with such a brilliant mind but totally not be able to communicate or allowed to communicate and hear government ideas being voiced from your box as if it was you and not only not agree with them but know what they are saying is totally wrong. OMG that would just be hellish.

That would be really horrible.
I saw him smile, how would they make him smile?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Originally posted by MrMaybeNot
reply to post by charlyv

No disrespect intended, I assure you. My step brother is autistic so I have huge respect for disabled people.

I just like to think outside the box

This one should have remained in the box.

Are you the judge of the Internet? As far as I know you clicked on the link and came to comment.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join