It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manager of FPSRussia found murdered

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is just an aside:

Quick videos of VERY DETAILED personal layout and contents of office and home:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If someone was staking them out it would be easy with these vids.

Why would you post this online???

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
also wanted to put this Twitter out there:

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

Well that would be telling wouldn't it, I'm sure it can be determined by my posts though.

Msm no source bad and lies
Random online post no source to be spread as truth
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Can some one embed this youtube video of this dude.
I think he tells the whole story right in this video.
He borrowed some money and because of it, his manager got whacked simple, he tells it him self.

www.youtube.com...

I think your theory here is nearly as far-fetched as your suicide post, and it makes almost as little sense. Let me explain:

1- When someone owes you money, killing them is usually the worst way to get a return of your funds. Breaking someone's legs... killing someone close to them, maybe. But killing the person who owes you the money is just bad business sense, even for gangsters.

The only instance in which something like this would make ANY sense, is if A LOT of people owed you money, it was well known that the person in question borrowed from you, the person did not owe "a lot" of money, but more likely a medium-large sum, and if you wanted to send a message to everyone else. And even then, there are only certain situations where that would "work" or where it would be done.

2- When you owe real money to real gangsters, the very last thing you do is make a youtube video announcing this fact. Do you believe he was really trying to make a rap video, too?

It's called comedic dramatization (duh lol). I say "comedic" because of the light-hearted tone of that video. When you really have a debt with gangsters hanging over your head, not only do you not make a youtube vid about it, but you don't make light of the situation like this guy was clearly doing in the vid.

3- If it was truly over money, there is more likely to be evidence of a robbery... as if gangsters were going to kill over a debt, they would likely collect whatever they could recoup.

There is, however, something very fishy about all of this. I think the alleged car "accident" of the other pro-gun guy seems a little suspect in light of this as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

Originally posted by OOOOOO

3- If it was truly over money, there is more likely to be evidence of a robbery... as if gangsters were going to kill over a debt, they would likely collect whatever they could recoup.

If there is a sufficient sum of money involved in the company, FPS Industries, there would possibly be key man insurance which would payout to the other owner in the event of death of the other.
Basically a life insurance policy for business.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
This is just an aside:

Quick videos of VERY DETAILED personal layout and contents of office and home:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If someone was staking them out it would be easy with these vids.

Why would you post this online???

interesting, did you catch in the 2nd video there that the recording device for all the security cameras was locked inside the gun safe. So if the crime took place there, either the perps had the safe combo to destory that evidence, or the entire crime was recorded and the authourities have it (more likely imo.)

So I'm hopeful there will be some proper information about exactly what happened released soon.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Are you going to link to where your getting this "he was tied to a chair" from or are you once again going to ignore the question and insult people for not reading the linked articles

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I dont trust the American government one bit... what with all these pushes for diss-arming the public.

It all seems just a little too convenient.

I live in Scotland / uk and dont own or have ever owned any live ammunition guns , only co2 gas guns and air rifles.

It seems that many people are being either silenced lately or events are orchestrated by insiders like cia etc to push these laws without any questions asked. even pushing new laws to allow obama to stay in power as a dictator for as long as he wants... votes are easily faked afterall... and he's just a puppet.. he can make the behind the scenes wishes come true... thats why tptb love him so much, and want to keep him! In my opinion!

Usa government has always shot and killed first , then either ask questions later or sweep it smoothly under the rug.

in my opinion... if this is a real death and not some kind of publicity stunt , then all my fingers point to USA government.... obama... cia .... all the usual gangsters and puppets of modern times...

Seems like this chap is very smart and knows a lot about what he is talking about... 2nd ammendment and all that... check out this wee video as it shows just how the usa government would think of him as a threat to their plans.

Obama would never want to have this guy as opposition , so instead... its easier to just 'take him out'

thats my thoughts so far with all i can see and process for now.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by OOOOOO

Are you going to link to where your getting this "he was tied to a chair" from or are you once again going to ignore the question and insult people for not reading the linked articles

This on page one are are you talkin about video, DA! DA! Triple Da!
libertyandsuch.com
Keith Ratliff, the manager of FPS Russia, the 3rd most popular youtube channel was found dead yesterday, tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

This represents a second well known player in the firearms industry to be killed in the past week. Only a few days ago, John Novseke was killed in a somewhat mysterious car crash.
(vis
libertyandsuch.com
Keith Ratliff, the manager of FPS Russia, the 3rd most popular youtube channel was found dead yesterday, tied up to a chair and shot in the back of the head.

This represents a second well known player in the firearms industry to be killed in the past week. Only a few days ago, John Novseke was killed in a somewhat mysterious car crash.
(vis
www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Ah from the non sourced claim off topix I see

reply to post by OOOOOO

You seem to be the one pushing it
edit on 8-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

DOn't tell me tell OP, It's the first post in this thread

It's first page in this threadand in the video why don't yous read the thread before making comments lik the Mod had said
edit on 8-1-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link