It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, sure, I'd like a girlfriend. Just like i'd like a Lamborghini.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This thread needs a bottle of medication washed down with a fifth of whiskey followed by a nice moonlit drive with its brakelines cut.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

While I cannot even begin to emphasize how much I agree with you, I also feel that somehow, such an ending would be too dignified.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
The likelihood of me having a girlfriend and a Lamborghini are about the same. Give me one reason to deal with the BS women put up with.

Im on a dating site, right? I put this picture, the one to the left, on my profile there. Well, whattaya know? Now all the women want me. Yeah, cause they think I own a Cessna, therefore they think im rich. What a bunch of superficial jerks.

I finally had that second date I posted about 5 months ago. Just today, yep. I basically only talked to that girl anymore because I couldn't get her to stop calling me. She's basically stood me up every weekend since then. I never took her seriously after the 3rd time or so, but she appealed to my hormonal side the other day, talking about what she wanted to do to me, if you know what I mean. Stupid me thinking with the wrong brain actually went to her house today. Nothing happened. Of course, she told me that when I got 3/4 of the way to her house.

I bitched her out via text when I left. So now im the bad guy because I only went there because I thought I was getting laid? Right.

But she previously had a roommate she slept with and slept with that way. And that's ok. But I guess i'm not good enough, huh?

How come women always wanna take it slow with YOU, the "nice guy", but always end up cheating on the nice guy with some jerk. They always whine and moan about these jerks and wonder where the nice guys are, but the thing is, they've destroyed the nice guys because we've all become jerks because that's what they want. Oh, and they always sleep with these jerks, usually on first dates. But they wanna take it slow with you, right? And I'm the bad guy because I want to get laid, after you went and wound me up telling me about how much you want to sleep with me, right?

Of course, there's lots more to my hatred of women than this, but im drunk and the bartender wasn't listening to me.

I have as much use for a girlfriend as I have for a Lamborghini. Sure, I'd like one, but I'll never have one. EVER.

If I ever date again, PUNCH ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN. Punch me so hard you break your hand in half!

Forever alone, like a BOSS..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jaxjax

I have been on a dating site and personally would totally avoid anyone bloke who found it necessary to put a pic of a plane, boat, poser car, motorbike or any other boy toy as they to me would be looking for the type of person who would be impressed by that. I definately am not and find it a total turn-off. Also pics of blokes wearing sun glasses so you can't see their eyes or with their face shoved into a pint glass. And there are lots like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
will i ever get the hang of this "quote" "reply" thing.
I don't think so

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxjax
reply to post by jaxjax

I have been on a dating site and personally would totally avoid anyone bloke who found it necessary to put a pic of a plane, boat, poser car, motorbike or any other boy toy as they to me would be looking for the type of person who would be impressed by that. I definately am not and find it a total turn-off. Also pics of blokes wearing sun glasses so you can't see their eyes or with their face shoved into a pint glass. And there are lots like that.

Perhaps the plane is not in my picture because its a boy toy or im a poser trying to impress people. Perhaps i just happen to like planes and want to show me doing something i love?

Infact i have pictures of myself with a learjet 31 and also a b17. Note that i do not have pics of me with a learjet on the dating site....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Last resort? What if someone travels constantly and doesnt have much time locally? Hmmm?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

If you really want a "hot" girl, I hate to say it's true, but SIZE DOES MATTER, girls really only care about a man who has a BIG, THICK, wallet

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy

If you really want a "hot" girl, I hate to say it's true, but SIZE DOES MATTER, girls really only care about a man who has a BIG, THICK, wallet

Not ALWAYS true, on one occasion I failed to score using the pick-up line: "Would you like to F*** in the back of my Mercedes?"
edit on 30-11-2012 by cartenz because: always

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Thanks for not reading the thread. i am not into hot girls.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

OK, then here is a real lesson. Learn to have a sense of humor and also read your own thread. I commented awhile back being serious

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Thanks for that tip. I won't use Mercedes then, perhaps Escalade? lol

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

Or maybe: "...on the hood of my Mercedes".??

I had to Google Escalade, we dont have those Caddy's in Australia...

To the OP: You sound like you are your own worst enemy when it comes to finding a date/relationship/whatever, the whole "I dont want a hot girl" thing reeks of insecurity and women generally are turned off by insecurity. You say you hate women, but really I think its that you hate yourself. Im not trying to be mean, I just think (and others on this thread have said) you need to change your attitude...

But hey--Im just some douchbag on an internet forum, what advice could I offer??

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

You may not have those Caddy's in Australia, but you have those accents. Come over here to America and just speak and our ladies will be all over you

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

Im apparently persona-non-grata in the USA. Something about convicted criminals not being allowed in?? As an Aussie I just dont get it--our whole country was built (and is run) by criminals... So if I did go to the states--Id use my British passport and speak in a fake English accent. I wont get laid, but I wont get arrested for being there illegally.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

OK, then here is a real lesson. Learn to have a sense of humor and also read your own thread. I commented awhile back being serious

I apologize. The dumb people were pissing me off.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

I dont hate myself or women. And why am i supposed to like hot girls? I cant stand the way they act. Id rather have a normal girl

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Apology accepted
And I kind of agree with you on "Hot" girls. The ones that are hot and know it always seem to think it makes them more special when it's just superficial. I like women, and people in general, who I can talk to about a variety of subjects and who are open-minded and don't think they are ALWAYS right. ( Probably why I have so few friends and it took me so long to meet my current gal LOL )

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

I also cant stand when someone i could literally pick up and beat other people with is constantly asking me if she looks fat and on diets and #. But yeah.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So, I decided I'm going to get a Lamborghini.....for a couple of laps. Apparently it runs a little over $50 a lap. To the previous poster who had said his wife bought him a lambo track day.. WHAT WAS IT LIKE?!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join