It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twilight, chemtrails, infrared and the return of Planet X

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

You are correct in saying that the lack of knowledge in even basic astronomy (simply knowing the planets in our solar system, and being able to step out, look up in the night sky and at least recognize certain constellations and the names of the brightest stars) is very apparent not only on here at ATS but also the general population, as compared to many decades ago and longer.

In 1991, the internet, worldwide, was about 40% connected. By 1992 or 1993 it should have been complete. The lack of astronomical knowledge follows a curve from that time and has to do with the number of people getting their astronomy from the internet with software graphics like Stellarium and would include teachers using the internet to convey to students. Unlike you, I believe in cause and effect, and the dumbing down of the population is deliberate and has nothing to do with the population's lack of interest or distraction.

I think I find that even more disturbing that people can not seem to find North, South, East and West!

And there's nothing disturbing about this because the sun and moon are like ping pong balls these days - changing from day to day and night to night and sometimes even within one arc across the sky. Magnetic north is setting new speed records in its' gallop to Siberia. Birds are confused so why would we not be?

I'm well aware of what LOS is...

Well I hope so, especially if you're going to try to aid in debunking the video I put up.

This is your thread, and it is in Skunk Works, meaning you can be as speculative as you want with absolutely no proof at all.

It's in skunk works because 2nd to the chemtrailed sky icon, I like the skunk icon best. Because chemtrails stink and this thread postulates that chemtrails are there in order to keep us from seeing 'signs in the heavens' encouraging us to alter bad behavior before the line of no return is crossed.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think people are missing the point.

Like Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and the Moon ..... if Nibiru is visible in the sky then it is visible in the sky everywhere on Earth night after night after night.

Or it doesn't exist.

Simple

One or the other.

Unless it has a variable cloaking device that only makes it visible to believers?
And a zeri mass generator? And, er, is being protected by superman and the silver surfer because we all know they are real, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

So could someone please tell me how imaginary chemtrails are being used to possibly hide that which does not exist? Lux seems to think that this might be the case. Or so he says.

Incoming from below the ecliptic and in tandem with the sun would have peculiar northern hemisphere viewing properties. It would never rise very far above the horizon and, when not directly occluded by the sun, would be washed out by the sun's glare. A glare made worse by chemtrails which scatter the reflection creating a monster glare, prohibiting viewing even in the general direction of the sun. With proper filters and equipment and a knowledge of movement, it could be occasionally captured.

Southern hemisphere viewing, particularly Antarctica, should be ideal. And there are a lot of telescopes, with a lot of different filters, trained on the sky from down there.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Except "chemtrails" are often overhead. And, moreover, do not occur over every singe location on Earth every single day. Therefore very quickly and obviously falsifing your contention, Simples

edit on 23-10-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It would never rise very far above the horizon and, when not directly occluded by the sun, would be washed out by the sun's glare.
But, in the video you posted "Planet X Nibiru" rises as the Sun sets and gets high above the horizon.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

As been shown more than once that the web cam is in fact facing NE and not NW,so how is it you still stick by this you tubers word and keep saying it is facing NW?

Because the line of site in the video I put up and the line of site in the NE facing web cam are different. The web cam with line of site from my video is no longer available on the site. Convenient. There are a bunch of videos on You Tube from around the time of my video saying that west facing web cams have been removed. Conspiracy? Or just more lunacy from the segment of the public that doesn't lap up label changes and other internet constructs?

Astronomy and the internet interpretation of it have married. The Justice of the Peace was Homeland Security (or, more correctly, government contractors.) It's a beast but not one that, informed, we can't deal with.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Because the line of site in the video I put up and the line of site in the NE facing web cam are different.
No. The line of sight is the same.

There are a bunch of videos on You Tube from around the time of my video saying that west facing web cams have been removed.
Where are any videos from a west facing webcam? The one in your OP isn't.

Or just more lunacy from the segment of the public that doesn't lap up label changes and other internet constructs?
Yes. Good choice of words since it is the Moon which is seen in the video. Lunacy from people who cannot understand when a view is same. Lunacy from people who cant understand in which direction shadows cast by the setting Sun will fall.
edit on 10/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

As been shown more than once that the web cam is in fact facing NE and not NW,so how is it you still stick by this you tubers word and keep saying it is facing NW?

Because the line of site in the video I put up and the line of site in the NE facing web cam are different. The web cam with line of site from my video is no longer available on the site. Convenient. There are a bunch of videos on You Tube from around the time of my video saying that west facing web cams have been removed. Conspiracy? Or just more lunacy from the segment of the public that doesn't lap up label changes and other internet constructs?

Astronomy and the internet interpretation of it have married. The Justice of the Peace was Homeland Security (or, more correctly, government contractors.) It's a beast but not one that, informed, we can't deal with.

But you see, at this point, you are literally, very, very, VERY literally, are ignoring (and I do mean that word in every way, shape and form) the evidence that is being presented to you to show that the camera that is present today is pointing is the exact, same direction as the camera from the video..

You have been shown that there is NO mistake. the pictures from the YouTube video, and the pictures from the camera there today, line up perfectly.

You have offered absolutely NO evidence to contradict this, except to keep insisting on saying that the LOS is not the same. Which is a lie. Period. A bald face, lie.

Also, while we are on the subject. NO object can hide be hind the sun AND rise up from the southern part of the solar plane, and NOT be seen by the entire southern hemisphere of the Earth. Allow me to demonstrate:

Here is a model of the Sun and the Earth. The sun with a diameter of 880,000 miles, and the Earth with a diameter of just under 8,000 miles:

Yes, the Earth is hard to see, but it's that very small blue spec to the right of the very large golden sphere.

Now, let us move the Earth out to about 93,000,000 miles where it sits away from the sun:

At this point, the Earth is so small compared to the sun and our distance to it, all you can see is my X,Y,Z moving tool to the right of the screen.

As you can also see, it is physically impossible for an object to be both behind the sun, and approaching the Earth from south of the solar plane. Period.

Glare: yes, the sun's glare can hide object. Objects that are extremely close to it. Some objects, like Mercury, can be seen by the casual observer if conditions are right, and they have a flat horizon to view from (like the ocean, or vast grasslands.).
So then, your magical planet must much closer to the sun. Much closer. How close is it? Can you tell us?

Could you also tell us how it can be that close to the sun, and yet, violate orbital mechanics?

You see, it would have to violate orbital mechanics. Because if it is that close to the sun, it would have a tremendous amount of orbital velocity. Much more than the Earth's at 93 million miles, and much faster than Mercury which is about 36 million miles out. Mercury that goes around the sun in just 88 Earth days.

Which means it can not stay "behind" the sun..

Not unless it was orbiting the sun at the same distance as the Earth. That would be the only way.

But if that were the case, then there is nothing to worry about. Planets do not just suddenly decided to get up and leave their orbits.

But there is another problem with it being in Earth's orbit: it would still affect things. Especially NEOs and some comets.

And there would be no hiding that. Not from the millions of amateur astronomers out there. Some, who have equipment that rivals some universities (amateur simply means they don't get paid for it.).

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are the same hills. They are NE of the webcam. In order for them to be in the NW the camera would have to be in an entirely different location and would be looking at another side of the hills. It isn't.

It is looking at a different side - see line of site.

But, in the video you posted "Planet X Nibiru" rises as the Sun sets and gets high above the horizon.

Not really. Look at the oval. That's how high it gets.

Lunacy from people who cant understand in which direction shadows cast by the setting Sun will fall.

Just gonna ask again...how many degrees of separation do you think there are between extreme NNW and extreme NNE? The line of site is not the same. Why does it matter? That's the question. Why is that webcam no longer online? That's the question.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

The Line Of Site or LOS of both web cam shots are exactly the same and are not different in any way, shape or form.

The shape and form are different which you can clearly see from the center Mt. If you can't see that then surely you can see the sunlight off the side of the Mts. How can you possibly say that line of site on that center Mt. is the same? It's not.

However, right now if you watch the videos you can see Jupiter rising there just fine (will look like a very bright star).

Jupiter is not in a polar or semi polar orbit and it crosses the entire sky unlike the object in the video which follows an oval orbit in that section as pointed out by the drawing of the oval in that section of sky.

But you see, at this point, you are literally, very, very, VERY literally, are ignoring (and I do mean that word in every way, shape and form) the evidence that is being presented to you to show that the camera that is present today is pointing is the exact, same direction as the camera from the video..

All you have to do is look at the side by side you kindly put up and look at the center Mt. The line of site is different because we are looking at a different side of the Mt.

Also, while we are on the subject. NO object can hide be hind the sun AND rise up from the southern part of the solar plane, and NOT be seen by the entire southern hemisphere of the Earth.

I direct you to the transits of Venus by latitude. Then I direct you to chemtrails based on the publicly unknown orbit of Planet X.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Still no proof of this rogue planet. Found (made up) anything new lately, Lux?

Plenty of proof of Planet X. It's nature, whether a planet or sun or black hole or other with a contingent accompanyment, is not settled. Proof of the return:

1. Solar system planet orbits are off.
2. Solar system planets have been agitated into weather.
3. Earth orbit is off - ecliptic appears overhead far north of the equator.
4. Earth weather has been agitated.
5. Comets agitated out of a particular Oort section.
6. Previously 'invisible' langrangian point asteroid now seen.
7. Solar system planets are warming. (Anti-anthropogenic earth warming corporate advocates used this as a reason.
8. Earth is warming.
9. Moon's orbit is off.
10. Moon's libration is off.
11. Homeland Security has taken over U.S. open to the public observatories.
12. Sunrise/Moonrise and Sunset/Moonset too far north or south.

This is a short list, off the top.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The line of site is different. It is not clear, because the degrees have been removed from the current edition of the video I put up, how far further west it is than the NE web cam. What is clear is that the line of site is different. tThe hoax would be those claiming that it is the same.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

If you are casting a shadow in front of you at sunset, how could that shadow be in front of you if you are facing Northwest?

The video I put up clearly shows the sun glinting off the west slopes so, at best, the cam was facing north. The NE cam shows no such event because it is clearly facing NE or E.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Like Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and the Moon ..... if Nibiru is visible in the sky then it is visible in the sky everywhere on Earth night after night after night.

Not true. There are a number of stars that are visible only from the southern or northern hemisphere. Comets, incoming, depending on their inclination to the ecliptic are visible by latitude as well. Venus transits, for instance, take place at different horizons on the sun, depending on viewing latitude.

I would be hard pressed to describe an earth centric by latitude view for an object rising in the west and setting in the west with a semi-circumpolar orbit. Add to that the tandem relationship to the sun and an inherent faintness for whatever reason and you have the reason for this thread. Is it dog or wolf? Is it a normal object in the sky or it it something else? It's the twilight effect. Same would apply for something rising and setting in the extreme NNE.

Except "chemtrails" are often overhead. And, moreover, do not occur over every singe location on Earth every single day.

Because we don't know the orbit of Planet X, trying to explain why chemtrails appear where they do and when they do is like ants in an ant farm trying to explain their change of scenery when the cleaning person moves the ant farm in order to dust.

Telling the general population that an object they have seen is Venus, Jupiter, Sirius, Betelgeuse, newly discovered comets, asteroids etc. is a safe bet because in order to know if these objects are really these, one has to know the orbit, over time, over celestial season, of each one. This requires a great deal of detail work which the NSA, using the internet, has done its' best to obscure.

The Mayans rested their calendar not because the earth is destroyed but because the heavenly order, due to the return of Planet X, is to be altered. It will go on...differently.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

1. Solar system planet orbits are off.

They were all in the right place a couple of mornings ago when the sky was clear before dawn.

2. Solar system planets have been agitated into weather.

Solar System planets always have weather.

3. Earth orbit is off - ecliptic appears overhead far north of the equator.

The ecliptic will appear directly over head at 23 degrees North during the Summer Solstice.

4. Earth weather has been agitated.

Weather is always agitated. That's what makes it weather.

5. Comets agitated out of a particular Oort section.

Which particular section? Incidentally, do you have any idea how long it takes a comet to drift in from the Oort cloud?

6. Previously 'invisible' langrangian point asteroid now seen.

You mean discovered.

7. Solar system planets are warming. (Anti-anthropogenic earth warming corporate advocates used this as a reason.

Planets have seasons. Most of them are maintaining their mean temperature, based on baseline observations.

8. Earth is warming.

How would a rogue planet cause that?

9. Moon's orbit is off.

No, it's not.

10. Moon's libration is off.

Tell that to the thousands of amateur astronomers who plan their observing around the librations.

11. Homeland Security has taken over U.S. open to the public observatories.

Not the one I volunteer at. Please provide a link to one single example of Homeland Security closing an observatory.

12. Sunrise/Moonrise and Sunset/Moonset too far north or south.

You have made it clear you have no understanding of the cardinal directions or how to identify them.
edit on 26-10-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What is clear is that the line of site is different.

What is clear is that the line of sight is the same. The line of sight is to the NE. This is made clear by the movement of the shadows created by the setting Sun. It is also made clear by the locations of the cider cones.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The video I put up clearly shows the sun glinting off the west slopes so, at best, the cam was facing north. The NE cam shows no such event because it is clearly facing NE or E.
Are talking about the snow reflecting sunlight? There is no snow at this time of year but there was in January.

We see the same cinder cones in the same position in the frame in both videos. Both are viewing the same scene in the same direction. It is the same camera with the same view.

edit on 10/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Within the nonsense of your post, there is one item of interest:

Not the one I volunteer at. Please provide a link to one single example of Homeland Security closing an observatory.

Homeland Security has not closed any observatories except intermittantly (the ant farm mystery). They have taken them over. Observing the sky has become a matter of national security. The return of Planet X has impacted on all of our liberties.

To continue with your nonsense:

Tell that to the thousands of amateur astronomers who plan their observing around the librations.

Care to give a source for these thousands planning around librations? lol.

Which particular section? Incidentally, do you have any idea how long it takes a comet to drift in from the Oort cloud?

I believe that the return of Planet X is a 26,000 to 24,000 year affair. There are alignment points every 3600 or so years. Our current situation, transition to the Age of Aquarius, is depicted in the 26,000 or so year old caves of France. Where the people who made those drawings fled in order to survive nightfall. Nightfall being the era that comes after twilight. Twilight being our current situation.

The ecliptic will appear directly over head at 23 degrees North during the Summer Solstice.

So tell me, oh wise one, when will the ecliptic appear directly overhead, for me, at 38 degrees north of the equator? Redundant question which I'll answer myself: it will appear directly overhead for me when Planet X approaches return.

Here...I'll give you a simple one: when will the Pleiades appear directly overhead at 38 degrees north of the equator? (Pleiades being the under constellation within Taurus that looks like a very mini mini dipper.) (Pleiades being the current demarcation point between an obscured sky to the west and a brilliant sky to the east which includes Orion.)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Redundant question which I'll answer myself: it will appear directly overhead for me when Planet X approaches return.
Why?
But since it never will appear directly overhead at 38º I guess that settles that.
On December 13 the Pleiades will be at its highest, about 76º above the horizon from your point of view.

edit on 10/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Homeland Security has not closed any observatories except intermittantly (the ant farm mystery). They have taken them over. Observing the sky has become a matter of national security. The return of Planet X has impacted on all of our liberties.

Would you please provide a source for this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join