It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Obama Campaign Staffers Say It’s “Okay” to Vote Twice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Like most organized criminal activities, the majority never get caught.

The best con game is to never let the victim know they were conned.

Goggle this (if you dare !)--> "voter fraud convictions"

True.. but then you have this..

As many as 53,000 dead people and 182,000 non-U.S. citizens may be registered to vote in Florida, and state officials are reportedly pushing local election supervisors to remove the ineligible voters as the critical 2012 elections near.

Why not provide a photo ID for voters that request it when they go in and do their voters registration card, it is that simple. For the few that have nothing...no Birth cert or ID of any kind... you better be in your 90s and never off the farm..this is 2012 BTW.

My mom is in her 80s and she been driving since the 50s, own a house or two, had a few utility bills etc also. How many people who are actually Americans that have ZERO proof of who they are, are actually Americans...

edit on 15-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
here's a good article....

The issue of voter fraud is on the minds of many, as we are less than 30 days from the presidential election. John Fund has been one of the nation’s most prolific writers and commentators on the subject, and recently spoke at Accuracy in Media’s conference, “ObamaNation: A Day of Truth.”

Fund refutes what he refers to as “the constant mantra we hear from the critics of voter integrity laws, and that is ‘There is no voter fraud. It’s not a problem.’ All of these efforts, whether they be voter ID laws, whether they be cleaning up absentee ballot procedures, cleaning up voter registration rolls, are unnecessary. They’re a solution in search of a problem. There is no voter fraud.”

In his speech to the conference, and in his latest book, Who’s Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk, co-authored by Hans Von Spakovsky, Fund cited numerous examples which put the lie to the narrative. ..........

No Voting Fraud? Not so, Says John Fund at AIM Conference

Watch the videos and listen.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by campanionator

Isn't it the democrats that say Bush "stole" the election? I would think you guys would want this...

That is to say I don't want the people who count the votes or make the machines to skew the voting or
create laws to suppress the vote by shaving off the poor and elderly.

I have been SO POOR that I couldn't afford to get my drivers license renewed for nearly 6 months, sir.

Since when is wealth or lack of it supposed to determine eligibility to vote?

My personal story when I lived in Arkansas...Democrat busses would pick up homeless and others and drive them around paying them 5 bucks ever time they voted. Not something I desire you to believe, but for me it made me a believer in photo ID.

How did you know about this bus, the rate they paid, their agenda, etc???

Why didn't you call the authorities?

I

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by campanionator

Originally posted by Xtrozero
It would be interesting to see how many early voters in Ohio will vote again on election day...

We can only hope that after the last 93 year old that doesn't have any ID but a voter registration card dies we can finally ask for photo ID to vote...My guess is she will live another 50 years

edit on 14-10-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

So I'm wondering, how many cases of voter fraud happened in 2008 or 2004 or 2000?

Since you're so concerned maybe you can share your source of concern

Like most organized criminal activities, the majority never get caught.

The best con game is to never let the victim know they were conned.

No,

The biggest con is to pretend there is a problem that isn't really there and then convince people
this fake problem is a threat.
edit on 15-10-2012 by campanionator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He does look good in a Jedi cloak. Almost as if he was made for it.

He also looks good in the Colonial costume he wore in a parade.

But looks deceive.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

"When it comes to vote buying, it’s an everyday thing. ... It’s pretty much like jaywalking," admits former Breathitt County magistrate candidate Michael Salyers, who is now serving time in jail for buying votes in his 2010 race. While the funds in his case did not involve drug money, he describes how he was given $500 and ended up buying about 10 votes. He would meet people seeking to sell their votes in the back room of a local store.

"The sellers in this situation would come to me and ask how much was I paying for votes, and ask me if I was buying votes or whatever, and I told them the most I could pay is $25," Salyers described to Fox News. "They would go into the machine and cast their vote...They were supposed to vote for me. They would come back to me and I would pay them for going to vote. I had one gentleman come to me and say 'Mike, I have four votes,' so he took them to vote and I gave him $100, $25 a vote."

Drug money funds voter fraud in Kentucky

Sick.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
FYI just to update - the lady has been fired and the DA here is investigating. They are not very happy to have Houston embarrassed in this way. However, I think its great since Texas is fighting to institute voter ID.

OK...but food for thought here. How does anybody know it wasn't setup as a publicity stunt. All it takes is 1 unpaid person to volunteer to answer phones and a reporter who knows the extension...right?

What makes me suspicious is just how carefully selected all of the wording is. The Dem at the campaign office says just enough to create a big scandal...but is careful not say anything that is an actual crime.

My experience has been that people who are so dumb as to encourage something like this are typically not careful enough to make sure that they don't also say something blatantly incriminating.

And no...I'm not trying to make excuses for Obama...I can't stand the guy. I'm just pointing out what I'm seeing here and I'm not so willing to take it at face value.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Let's assume there is a voter problem.

The solution appears to be voter ID laws. We know that 10 to 11 percent of the eligible population does not have the Id required. It is unreasonable to block this many people from voting for a problem we have unreliable statistics on. The solution needs to include the mandatory issuance of voter Id cards to current registered voters and immediate issuance upon new registrants... This would avoid the claims that it is about disenfranchisement and we get more secure system.

Of course, voter Id only prevents poll place fraud... It does nothing for absentee ballot fraud, ballot handling fraud, and fraud by secretaries of state... But at least it'll stop all the complaints, and won't cause any problems for eligible voters.

In closing, voter id laws are fine as long as they mandate issuance of Id cards before an election.

Edit: btw the cards need to be free, otherwise you get a poll tax.
edit on 15-10-2012 by invient because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Suuure, its ok to vote twice hell!! Vote three or four times

as long as your voting for maaaasta obama no problem.

Hell if you believe illegals should be able to vote and have a drivers license,
I dont see it much of a stretch you think its ok, even your right to vote
multiple times....
edit on 15-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The staffers sounds moronic it's not surprising this happened. Using a few idiot employees to slander the entire administration is pointless.
edit on 15-10-2012 by zero1020 because: derp

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Actually it was the reporter who was advocating fraud. Who is the campaign person to tell someone what to do or not?

And this my friends is what's wrong with our nation, and our world.

In answer to your rhetorical question Socrato - she's the person that is in a position of authority on how one would vote and she OBVIOUSLY knows that someone is intending on breaking the law ... who is she? She is a citizen and has a responsibility just like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Look at that nice car you suckers bought that scam artist. He should at least show some gratitude and offer rides in it.

So sad. His ACORN sting has been debunked over and over...in fact every sting video he has ever made has been debunked, I'm sure this one will be too.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No editing required...it was the facilitation of election fraud plain and simple.

I think you need to get glasses. If you pay attention to the counter at the top left you can clearly see the video is highly edited.

edit on 15-10-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

OMG hahaha and look at the seriously bad editing with the clock at the bottom to make it look like it was filmed in one go. WOW.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by buster2010

OMG hahaha and look at the seriously bad editing with the clock at the bottom to make it look like it was filmed in one go. WOW.

Bad editing, its more like really bad etiquette.

On the part of unlawful and illegal voter registration AND voting, it is down right disgusting..

No ones claiming Obama told these criminals to do this.

Video is authentic, what is not is the lengths die hards will go through 'for their guy'.
If these people would of stepped up and said 'oh heeeell no you cant vote twice!!'
NOW THAT would be pretty outstanding and authentic.

edit on 15-10-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

Obama is not my guy nor am I a Democrat. Not being a Democrat or an Obama supporter, however, does not mean I have to embrace every ignorance out there about him/them. Lies that make us feel all warm and fuzzy are still lies and serve to our further detriment. O'Keefe has cost thousands of innocent people their jobs, thousands more access to aid for a myriad of things, this woman was fired and probably didn't actually do anything wrong. But who cares about that a win is a win, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
All you had to put to make this worth ignoring was two words James O’Keefe. Amateur wanna be filmmaker extraordinaire. As if his heavily edited and debunked Acorn video wasn't enough he keeps at it. Only an idiot would still be buying what this dirt merchant tries to peddle.
edit on 15-10-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This thread is a bunch of MALARKY

If anyone had started a thread with a republican getting so called "busted" using the same proof as evidence..the other side would be demanding real proof. So incredibly pathetic!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You ahould be ashamed of yourself!

Creating doomsday fear mongering that Democrats vote more than once all the time. That it is not only commonplace, but SOP.
Stop spreading lies about voter fraud being widespread. The statistics not from Hannity show over and over that voter fraud is practically non existent.

All you're doing is knowingly and gladly removing the vote from those who oppose your views.

www.dailykos.com...
edit on 15-10-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

I believe she went in person to the office. It wasn't based on a phone call. Yes it is amazing that some people are so stupid. . . and they vote!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join