It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Obama Campaign Staffers Say It’s “Okay” to Vote Twice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In a disturbing new video released last Wednesday, investigative journalist James O’Keefe (who made the undercover ACORN video) and his investigators caught some employees of the Democratic National Committee assisting would-be voters with registering and voting in multiple states. Check out this video filmed in Houston, Texas.

Reporter: Yea I don’t want to get in any trouble but like I said if no one’s gonna know

Reporter: I don’t have a problem with it.

Reporter: Yea, so anyway – But -

Obama Campaign: Oh my God this is so funny. It’s cool though!

Reporter: But I was gonna see as far as all the registering for Florida -

Obama Campaign: Mhm

Reporter: Where do I get the forms to do that?

Reporter: Or not registering but voting in Florida for the absentee -

Obama Campaign: So what you’ll have to do is you’re going to call in to Florida.

Reporter: Okay.

Obama Campaign: And call – Let me see.

Obama Campaign: Are you going to do what I think you are going to do?

Reporter: Well I mean if no one’s gonna know -

Obama Campaign: Laughter

Obama Campaign: You’re so hilarious!

Obama Campaign: Come up with like – If anyone checks say “I don’t know”.

I hear from Democrats all the time on ATS that voter fraud doesn’t happen and is a fabrication of the right. I think this video blows a hole in that theory. No wonder you people are so against Voter ID laws.

What say you?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Remember the Democrat Motto - vote early and vote often.

(yes it was Al Capone .. but it does seem to fit)

edit on 10/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I say if ya want to vote .......

Show your Frikk'in I.D.

The REAL one not the fake one !!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

That seems to be the case, no?

It's funny to me that people on ATS who come across as 'intelligent' chose to play stupid and pretend it's a stretch for people to commit election fraud. These DNC workers didn't appear fazed in the least by the suggestion of voter fraud, which is very telling; this wasn't the first time they'd heard it.

Wake up, people.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

(yes it was Al Capone .. but it does seem to fit)

edit on 10/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

Good one !!

It's a true "Chicago Style" motto for sure.

The cynical phrases "Vote early -- and often" and "Vote early -- and vote often" are variously attributed to three different Chicagoans:

Al Capone, the famous gangster;

Richard J. Daley, mayor from 1955 to 1976; and

William Hale Thompson, mayor from 1915-1923 and 1931-1935.

All three were notorious for their corruption and their manipulation of the democratic process. It is most likely that Thompson invented the phrase, and Capone and Daley later repeated it.

Source of "Vote Early and Often"

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
FYI just to update - the lady has been fired and the DA here is investigating. They are not very happy to have Houston embarrassed in this way. However, I think its great since Texas is fighting to institute voter ID.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
FYI just to update - the lady has been fired and the DA here is investigating. They are not very happy to have Houston embarrassed in this way. However, I think its great since Texas is fighting to institute voter ID.

I'm sure she did get fired.....but it still happened and I'm sure they could catch it across the country. Regardless, this video certainly helps make the case for Voter ID laws.

I also live in Texas and I totally support the new law. With the number of illegals we have (I don’t know how bad it is in Houston but I’d imagine it’s similar to Dallas) it makes sense, if for no other reason.

edit on 14-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Actually it was the reporter who was advocating fraud. Who is the campaign person to tell someone what to do or not?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
Actually it was the reporter who was advocating fraud. Who is the campaign person to tell someone what to do or not?

She facilitated by explaining how to do it.....

Nice try!

Besides, she is required to report voter fraud. Did she report it? I suspect she wouldn't have been fired if she had.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I think voter fraud is more rampant than most people think, despite what the media tells us and those "Official" reports.

It's just to easy.

At the end it seems she recognizes O'Keefe. Time to find a new undercover reporter.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't know about you but I'm not into snitching on people. I figure if they want to risk jail time for voting twice then so be it.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

I don't know about you but I'm not into snitching on people. I figure if they want to risk jail time for voting twice then so be it.

But the people who work there are acting in an official capacity and are required to ensure the accuracy of the election process! That’s their flippen JOB!

I sure hope you’re not a DNC employee but you very well could be; you seem willing to tow the line!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Same people that tailor every pretend breaking story with snipped context.
Isn't this guy in jail anyhow?

Fraud is fraud. But surely some idiots (and fox news) will buy it lock/stock/barrel.

Personally, I find Greer's moth alien to be more credible.
_____
Wanted to also add this about this person

Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe released a new video today supposedly exposing voter fraud in North Carolina by highlighting non-citizens like Zbigniew Gorzkowski who have voted in recent elections.

The problem: Gorzkowski is an American citizen.
___
In this case, O’Keefe is using “evidence” of foreigners voting in American elections to supposedly demonstrate the need for draconian security measures like voter ID, which could disenfranchise 20 million citizens across the country. However, his evidence actually shows nothing more than an American citizen exercising his civic duty. Earlier this year, South Carolina went through the same Scooby Doo routine after Attorney General Alan Wilson claimed to have unearthed evidence of 953 dead voters, only for his state investigation to ultimately find no dead voters — and zero voter fraud — but rather a handful of clerical errors.

This guy is simply towing the conservative agenda of voter disenfranchisement by race bating and flat out lying. His agenda is to corrupt the democratic process as much as possible, get voter ID passed, but you will find no conservative will look at absentee ballots (where there is an actual issue). Only the mythical in person voting that is favored amongst poor and middle class whom will stand in a line.

Anyone whom tries to destroy the voting process based on a lie should be charged with treason and be considered an enemy of the republic.
edit on 14-10-2012 by SaturnFX because: added stuff about the clown

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The illegal problem is huge here and I'm for the law too. Wasn't trying to sound like I was defending the lady. I think she should have prison time. There are federal statutes and state statutes regarding voter fraud. It is a felony to "encourage" voter fraud which she did by explaining how to vote more than once.

LULAC is suing Harris County because the tax assessor - who keeps voter registrations - is trying to clean up the voter rolls by removing dead people. Granted the method isn't very good but the effort should be made. They are sending out letters asking if you are dead. I would think that death records would be public records that they could search and just send letters to those that show as dead since some have been shown as dead that weren't.

Regardless, the rolls need to be cleaned up and ID instituted. You can't cash a check without ID so I find it very hard to believe that there are huge number of legal citizens that don't have ID.

ETA: Funny that 20MM would be disenfranchised and the illegal count is estimated at 20MM
edit on 10/14/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Give me a break. In the video I posted the reporter told the DNC employee that she was going to vote in Texas and Florida and asked how to do it. The employee laughed about it then proceeded to print the Florida forms for her.

No editing required...it was the facilitation of election fraud plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Its funny in these threads you rarely see Obama supporters. Any thread that talks about Obama's policies in a negative way you will rarely see them and if you do the blame will be shifted away from Obama. Its like his supporters bury their heads in the sand until they can get in a thread where they can echo the same responses off each other. If they only knew they have become what they used to despise they have become the new bush supporters just the name has changed lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy
reply to post by seabag

Its funny in these threads you rarely see Obama supporters. Any thread that talks about Obama's policies in a negative way you will rarely see them and if you do the blame will be shifted away from Obama. Its like his supporters bury their heads in the sand until they can get in a thread where they can echo the same responses off each other. If they only knew they have become what they used to despise they have become the new bush supporters just the name has changed lol.

Many of them aren't used to getting up this early.

What you said is true but what can they possibly say when there is video proof? They can only resort to childish ad hominem attacks. 

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Same people that tailor every pretend breaking story with snipped context.
Isn't this guy in jail anyhow?

Fraud is fraud. But surely some idiots (and fox news) will buy it lock/stock/barrel.

Personally, I find Greer's moth alien to be more credible.
_____
Wanted to also add this about this person

Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe released a new video today supposedly exposing voter fraud in North Carolina by highlighting non-citizens like Zbigniew Gorzkowski who have voted in recent elections.

The problem: Gorzkowski is an American citizen.
___
In this case, O’Keefe is using “evidence” of foreigners voting in American elections to supposedly demonstrate the need for draconian security measures like voter ID, which could disenfranchise 20 million citizens across the country. However, his evidence actually shows nothing more than an American citizen exercising his civic duty. Earlier this year, South Carolina went through the same Scooby Doo routine after Attorney General Alan Wilson claimed to have unearthed evidence of 953 dead voters, only for his state investigation to ultimately find no dead voters — and zero voter fraud — but rather a handful of clerical errors.

This guy is simply towing the conservative agenda of voter disenfranchisement by race bating and flat out lying. His agenda is to corrupt the democratic process as much as possible, get voter ID passed, but you will find no conservative will look at absentee ballots (where there is an actual issue). Only the mythical in person voting that is favored amongst poor and middle class whom will stand in a line.

Anyone whom tries to destroy the voting process based on a lie should be charged with treason and be considered an enemy of the republic.
edit on 14-10-2012 by SaturnFX because: added stuff about the clown

I really hope you didn't get that information from a liberal fact checking site they have been proven to lie for their parties agenda. check out ats search and put in fact checking its a laugh
edit on 14-10-2012 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Both sides are guilty. This isn't that shocking. Romney's GOP handed out fake voting slates. So whether you are removing one vote or giving two. Same corruption.

Seabag, why didn't you call out Romney's people and the GOP for their corruption earlier this year?

Both parties are the same.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Both sides are guilty. This isn't that shocking. Romney's GOP handed out fake voting slates. So whether you are removing one vote or giving two. Same corruption.

Seabag, why didn't you call out Romney's people and the GOP for their corruption earlier this year?

That's inaccurate. GOP employees were not involved. If you have information to the contrary then start a thread. 

Both parties are the same.

Great...then vote for Romney. What's the difference to you? 

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join