It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a swedish Politician speaks on chemtrails in our skies!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Im swedish myself, so this cought my eye.

One of our politicians, Pernilla Hagberg, has finally spoken out on chemtrails in our skies. She claims there is a government document approving chemtrails being done, and that its being done in cooperation with United States and in particular, the NSA.

Its pretty major for a politician to be saying things like that. I will do my best to try and find more info about this story within the next couple of hours. There is a facebook group being formed with thousands of supporters and this politican has been bombarded with email support ever since she started talking about this, according to the video.

She will be interviewed tomorrow on Skype appearently, so it will be very interesting.

Facebook group here: www.facebook.com...

Here is an interview in one of the Swedish newspapers on September 20:th (translated):

Chemicals, viruses and heavy metals sprayed out over Sweden - by the CIA and the government.
I think the Green Party leader in Vingåker.
- We need to get engineers on the aircraft to stop putting in these containers, says Pernilla Hagberg.

It was in Thursday's Katrineholms Courier as politician Roy Hagberg went out with his thesis - which by all scientists dismissed as mere conspiracy theories.

Roy Hagberg had seen a picture in the newspaper under the caption envisioned aircraft exhaust or condensate.
But according to her, will streaks from so-called "chemtrails" , poisons which she emitted by aircraft to control the weather.
- It is one of the biggest phenomena that exist in Sweden right now. These streams contain a lot of chemicals, viruses, and heavy metals such as aluminum that affect weather.

Pernilla Hagberg says she believes that the CIA and the U.S. Security Authority NSA is behind emissions.
- It is very nice for a power of organization to be able to control the weather and control it for their own purposes.
Also, the Swedish government may be involved, she said.
- What I have heard there is a government decision that approves chemtrails over Sweden.

She stresses that she speaks as a private individual and not as a representative of the Green Party. But she promises still trying to stop the "chemtrails" if she gets elected again.
- This is a controversial and extremely sensitive issue that is very interesting to examine. I know there are several politicians who want but do not dare.
What would you do specifically to stop the "chemtrails"?
- To begin with, we need to get engineers on the aircraft to stop putting in these containers. It's all about daring to ignore their fears.
But Pernilla Hagberg do not get much support from meteorological sources.
- This, I think definitely not. I find it very difficult to believe that anyone could manipulate the weather like that, says Anette Levin at SMHI.

And streaks that appear in the sky when a jet passes by has a simple explanation, she says.
- When you burn kerosene you get out small particles. If you are flying in sufficiently humid air as dew drops on these particles, known as K-streaks or trails. Sometimes they stay for a long time and sometimes they disappear quickly. Everything depends on the humidity that is where you fly, says Anette Levin.
Many ecologists have rejected the theories by Pernilla Hagberg moves.
- There is enough in reality to work with the environment, you do not find on the follies, says Gudrun Lindvall, group leader of the Green Party in Katrineholm to Katrineholms Courier.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
exellent news! S&F

Unfortunately I cannot watch the vid due to data shortage. (I buy prepaid data and vids eats up my data credit.)

However, as soon as I am loaded up again, I will watch it for sure.

Hope it's the proof that will lay the nay sayers to rest.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Even politicians can be conspiracy theorists and believe untrue things.. they are human and it's in our nature.

He eats, breathes, lives, drinks, watches tv and probably browses forums just like the rest of us.. it's sort of like when a former nasa astronaut has an opinion on UFO's =) ultimately it doesn't amount to much.

I've still seen zero supporting evidence for the chemtrail theories.. not one bit.. sightings of odd looking contrails isn't evidence... the US has a lot of air traffic.. a lot more than most other countries ( most, not all ) .. that has to be considered.
edit on 9/25/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is the text from the Youtube post for the people unable to get to Youtube. Pernilla Hagberg is the who the poster is talking about. He goes on to talk about how the CIA and the NSA and the Swedish government are working together to allow chemtrails in Sewden.

SKYWATCHERS UNITE. An update on the brave efforts of Swedish Green Party politician Pernilla Hagberg to raise the issue of Chemtrails to the public eye. Facebook group www.facebook.com...
G.S.O.C. GO SWEDEN ON CHEMTRAILS

Please join my Facebook group to support this lady. One of the first politicians in history to publicly address the issue of Chemtrails. Please send messages of support to her at [email protected] and also show your support for her by emailing the Swedish embassy in your country and the Swedish Green Party.

We have been complaining for years that no politicians address this so now is the chance to show how much we really care about our children and our environment, for real. Click like and subscribe and share the group and related videos also.

This situation could lead to heights even we can't imagine.
If the Swedish mainstream media are forced to address this then the Swedish public, (who are an extremely conscious environmentalist people), realise what is happening who knows where this might lead. It could snowball to a critical mass. What we've been hoping for for many years.

We've always known that if enough people knew about Chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P. then it could be stopped.

Now is your chance. Take it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

Thanks!

Pernilla is a female though.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

Thanks!

Pernilla is a female though.

Sorry was talking about the Youtube poster not who he was talking about which is Pernilla, sorry if I was unclear.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sounds like an election stunt to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't buy too much into it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Im looking through swedish media now and she is being ridiculed quite heavily for officially speaking about this.

It works the same way as usual. If there is no scientific evidence, people dont get listened to. Its a very clear dogma in our societies. And people think its hard to keep secrets under wrap. Its a piece of cake.

edit on 25-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That document showing NSA involvement in this would be the clincher, to get that out in public...

Theres enough evidence available now, already showing that aerosols are being released in a very big compartmentalized program.. except many people just refuse to believe it..

I think the reasons for it being done in a clandestine way just shows that there are nefarious elements involved with the program. Like experimental releases of nano tech biological agents and viruses and whatever else.. White blood cells and such things don't just go for high altitude journeys on their own..

I have observed the cointel operations for years in the chemtrail theater as well as many others and the pattern is always the same.. In public people are laughed off, in private, like with some senator inquiring about it, they are warned to leave it alone...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
Here is the text from the Youtube post for the people unable to get to Youtube. Pernilla Hagberg is the who the poster is talking about. He goes on to talk about how the CIA and the NSA and the Swedish government are working together to allow chemtrails in Sewden.

SKYWATCHERS UNITE. An update on the brave efforts of Swedish Green Party politician Pernilla Hagberg to raise the issue of Chemtrails to the public eye. Facebook group www.facebook.com...
G.S.O.C. GO SWEDEN ON CHEMTRAILS

Please join my Facebook group to support this lady. One of the first politicians in history to publicly address the issue of Chemtrails. Please send messages of support to her at [email protected] and also show your support for her by emailing the Swedish embassy in your country and the Swedish Green Party.

We have been complaining for years that no politicians address this so now is the chance to show how much we really care about our children and our environment, for real. Click like and subscribe and share the group and related videos also.

This situation could lead to heights even we can't imagine.
If the Swedish mainstream media are forced to address this then the Swedish public, (who are an extremely conscious environmentalist people), realise what is happening who knows where this might lead. It could snowball to a critical mass. What we've been hoping for for many years.

We've always known that if enough people knew about Chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P. then it could be stopped.

Now is your chance. Take it.

"We have been complaining for years that no politicians address this so now is the chance to show how much we really care about our children and our environment, for real."

If you care for the environment and the children why not focus on ground level pollution which most likely would be much more of concern especially for the children as they too are on ground level.
If anyone is ever to be able to prove the chemtrail conspiracy, funny thing is all these believers would support what ever solution is given and keep ignoring the greater pollution issues which come from ground level industry and transport.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I must say, I've wondered quite a lot what's happened to Sweden over the past decade. It used to be such a nice country with reasonably respectable politicians and it always felt so good to visit there. It felt like it was a truly happy place to be, much like Copenhagen. But something has changed there over the last ten or so years. Something has gone bad. Last time I was there, I didn't feel that happiness anymore.

I was just trying to work out how to combine a few errands over there so that I could take my 17-year-old daughter to see a concert that is only for over 18-year-olds here - nowhere else in the world apparently, just here. But you've just reminded me about why I don't want to go there anymore.

Maybe I'll take her to Tallinn instead.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What a waste. People holding responsible positions and potentially with power if elected trying to mobilise a campaign to stop a non existent fantasy threat.

What is she diverting attention from and is it deliberate?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
exellent news! S&F

Unfortunately I cannot watch the vid due to data shortage. (I buy prepaid data and vids eats up my data credit.)

However, as soon as I am loaded up again, I will watch it for sure.

Hope it's the proof that will lay the nay sayers to rest.

Call me a nay sayer, but this is proof of nothing other than a politician's personal opinion that chemtrails are real.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I found this to be very interesting, well at 0:26 seconds into the video and look what I saw...

Need I say more...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Strange how on a conspiracy website, any thread that even mentions chemtrails brings out the naysayers, in force, and immediately. Seems everyone on this well known conspiracy site thinks chemtrails are nonsense.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Not saying I believe this stuff one way or another, since here in Mexico I have never seen the type of skies I see pictures of all the time. I was thinking of it yesterday as I watched two jets. I was lolling on the beach, enjoying the 98 percent humidity, which supposedly is what causes the long lasting contrails. Two jets left pronounced contrails. They dissipated after about ten minutes, just like normal.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Strange how on a conspiracy website, any thread that even mentions chemtrails brings out the naysayers, in force, and immediately. Seems everyone on this well known conspiracy site thinks chemtrails are nonsense.

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Oh, I do think its a conspiracy. I mean, why are there liars out there promoting a pseudo-threat based on bad science, supposition and lies? What's in it for them, money or a diversion, or something else?

Not saying I believe this stuff one way or another, since here in Mexico I have never seen the type of skies I see pictures of all the time. I was thinking of it yesterday as I watched two jets. I was lolling on the beach, enjoying the 98 percent humidity, which supposedly is what causes the long lasting contrails. Two jets left pronounced contrails. They dissipated after about ten minutes, just like normal.

I'm sure you are not trying to claim you were sunbathing on a beach that was at 30,000ft, so in what way did you determine 98% humidity at cruise altitude?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Because the 98% humidity that you felt could have been 10% or less at 34,000 feet. Just like it being 90+ degrees on the ground doesn't mean anything when it comes to contrail formation or persistence.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've been angry about the Sulfate Aerosol Program for about three years, roughly aware of it officially for two years. I live in the USA. I've been laughed at and ridiculed for believing in the existence of a program that our own government admits is there, on its own website. You might have caught the recent "geo-engineering Bill Gates funded sulfate aerosol" program on another website very recently. Well, guess what, people get thrown in mental hospitals for telling the truth in America.

I am so relieved, so so so very relieved, that European nations are making headlines standing up to the megacorporations who would take away the European Pagan friendly way of life and replace it with American rat race. By pagan I don't mean worshippin devils, I mean, of the native earth.

Wikipedia might have entries on geo-engineering, lemme look.

GEO-ENGINEERING

The concept of geoengineering (or climate engineering, climate remediation, and climate intervention[1]) refers to "the deliberate large-scale intervention in the Earth’s climate system, in order to moderate global warming".[2][3] The discipline divides broadly into two categories, as described by the Royal Society: "Carbon dioxide removal techniques [which] address the root cause of climate change by removing greenhouse gases from the atmosphere. Solar radiation management techniques [which] attempt to offset effects of increased greenhouse gas concentrations by causing the Earth to absorb less solar radiation." The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change concluded in 2007 that geoengineering options remained largely unproven.[4] It was judged that reliable cost estimates for geoengineering had not yet been published.

Yep.

SULFATE AEROSOLS

The term sulfate aerosols is used for a suspension of fine solid particles of a sulfate or tiny droplets of a solution of a sulfate or of sulfuric acid (which is not technically a sulfate). They are produced by chemical reactions in the atmosphere from gaseous precursors (with the exception of sea salt sulfate and gypsum dust particles). The two main sulfuric acid precursors are sulfur dioxide (SO2) from anthropogenic sources and volcanoes, and dimethyl sulfide (DMS) from biogenic sources, especially marine plankton. These aerosols can cause a cooling effect on earth. However the UNFCCC has noted that sulfate aerosols remain in the atmosphere for only a short amount of time in comparison to other greenhouse gases, and therefore their cooling is localized and temporary. Other side effects of sulfate aerosols in the environment include poor air quality.[1]

Yikes.

DAILY UK

David Keith, one of the investigators, has argued that solar geoengineering could be an inexpensive method to slow down global warming, but other scientists warn that it could have unpredictable, disastrous consequences for the Earth's weather systems and food supplies. Environmental groups fear that the push to make geoengineering a "plan B" for climate change will undermine efforts to reduce carbon emissions. Keith, who manages a multimillion dollar geoengineering research fund provided by Microsoft founder Bill Gates, previously commissioned a study by a US aerospace company that made the case for the feasibility of large-scale deployment of solar geoengineering technologies.

Have fun out there.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Can you post a link to where the US government admits on its own website that chemtrails are real please?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

Nothing wrong being concerned about all of that, but what makes you think it has any link to the long white trails that get called 'chemtrails' by the uninformed without any foundation?

What suggests that programme would even be visible at all?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join