It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between the Ecuador Black Pyramid, UFOs, and the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

That's what I was trying to get at. You're correct. It is a coronal hole. I mistakenly called it a sunspot.

Sunspots are related to lower activity of convection in the sun's photosphere because of increased magnetic activity. Coronal holes are areas in the sun's corona which are colder and has lower density.

The pictures you posted were much better. I couldn't continue with the rest of this post because that first bit about the sun was a big deterrent for me.

But anyway, thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

The magnetic cups were designed to make the water more in synch (electromagnetic charge, as a sine wave) with the body once consumed as the body if mostly comprised of water, it should make sense that drinking magnetically charged water that has been put through a magnetic field would be 'Good' for the body's plasmic electromagnetic field (soul substance) healing all cells, repairing dna while extending the life-force and longevity of the host body (shell, container). This is one effect of being 'baptized' from the magnetically charged Spring-water that comes right from the Earth as a Spring of a life's being.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

my first post find yours very interesting.but trying not to be sceptical i you look hard enough you can see what you want.i mean no disrespect.very interesting.must do some reseach.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Thanks for the post heineken.

I'm not going to argue that it's not a mass coronal hole because I'm sure that's exactly what it is. But I still see an almost perfect symmetrical triangle. I've been looking at a bunch of them but this one strikes me as different. There have been a few of these apparently. So it's not like one just happened making it a coincidence.
Normally I would just say oh cool or neat then move on. But then I look at the etchings on some ancient artifacts that depict a large black triangle on the sun and it makes me wonder.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluemoonsine
reply to post by Cherry0

The magnetic cups were designed to make the water more in synch (electromagnetic charge, as a sine wave) with the body once consumed as the body if mostly comprised of water, it should make sense that drinking magnetically charged water that has been put through a magnetic field would be 'Good' for the body's plasmic electromagnetic field (soul substance) healing all cells, repairing dna while extending the life-force and longevity of the host body (shell, container). This is one effect of being 'baptized' from the magnetically charged Spring-water that comes right from the Earth as a Spring of a life's being.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

Amazing. Thanks for this Bluemoonsine. Makes more sense now. I am finding your posts positive and very informative. =D

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

fiirst pic looks like African continent.Is there a connection?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
reply to post by Bluemoonsine

Thanks so much for this Bluemoonsine!

I have also done a lot of research into the changes that are taking place with not only our solar system but the entire galaxy as well. I have heard about the pole shifts for earth and the sun that are taking place (I'm sure the rest of the planets as well). I believe it is a result of that huge energy surge coming from the black hole/center of the milky way galaxy as you have mentioned.

I don't think of it as some kind of doom or apocalypse or what have you, but of natural changes that is destined for us and the rest of the galaxy. I'll be honest, I'm both a bit scared yet excited for the next few years. My family and I have been preparing, more in the physical sense in case our area is hit hard. Personally, I'm trying to prepare spiritually as well but it has been a struggle. Life gets in the way of course.

Whatever happens.....happens, I always say. =)

I love this thread.
And I love that it's mostly positive, with only a few of us
jaded scarred members, giving you light guff.

This is what ATS is for.
Your thread is fun, it's scary, very intriguing and if you look..
many pieces seemingly fit. Maybe its possible there is an impulse wave
headed our way from Galactic Center.
That's the kind of sentence that gets debunkers salivating.

It would be ironic if GC's impulse waves were made entirely of
Higgs Boson particles. The so called God particle responsible for the essence
of matter/existence, but not yet found.

If life the axiom 'as above so below' is absolute;
maybe GC pollenates life with impulse waves of
god particles and who knows what other exotic particles?

Oh and I entertained the thought for a while that we got hit with a tiny preamble
wave in March (Ides of March) 2012 . It's when the NASA magnetosphere simulation
freaked out for a couple of days and showed what looked like the Earth getting
smacked from behind (not the Sun side of the Earth) by a HUGE stellar wind.
I'll see if I can find the video. It was a topic here on ATS.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway cool I like it, keep it up, it's provocative enough to expand on
and certainly contraversial enough for the usual suspects show up.
So ignore the grumps and please speculate away, I may not be on board with
say the Mayan Artifact dude, but that should in no way kill or diminish a thread.
We lose a lot when we say HOAX because one reference used as evidence
is questionary.
We can deny ourselves into ignorance as well.

edit on 25-9-2012 by sealing because: Link

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I disagree.

The closeup pictures shows clearly that an eye is drawn, not a disk. Especially since UFOs even in the past were not necessarily saucer like. Cylinders, crosses, others. Thus, this remains the all-seeing eye.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OP...i know that somewhere inside of you , you ask how anything can make it through the Sun and have a cool ride...how a door will open and these beings come out alive

edit on 25-9-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
when i think of using stars as stargates i imagine it more to be the energy source to make the voyage possible instead of being the vehicle itself,,,,like using all the energy from the star to make a tear in the fabric of space,,,making a wormhole,,maybe

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
maybe,,,the mayans used to observe sun spots using some sort of something filter like....and not having an idea what the spots were they must have invented stories

edit on 25-9-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thanks for all your inputs so far everyone.

I do understand the controversies concerning some of these artifacts and pictures but I still find the connections quite strange.

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
Nice theory and not trying to come off as a prick, but in the video you posted of the Mayan artifacts, I seem to remember others here and on other sites saying the man who is presenting these artifacts is a fraud and has been known for hoaxes in the past. I've been meaning to get some clarification on this. Something about he's just another hoaxer trying to make money and the people who attended the presentation shown in the video had to play large amount of money to be there.

Thanks for replying. I'll be honest, I did not do any extensive research on the man presenting these Mayan artifacts in the video. I think it is Nassim Haramein. However, regardless of what he says, the artifacts presented are real. They belong to the Mexican government. Here's a site I found that may be better in explaining these artifacts: www.redicecreations.com

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
However some statements don't sit right with me

"Back in early March of this year (2012), a strange large black triangle appears on the sun. No one is certain what has caused it yet many agree it does not seem natural."

The Image you posted isn't really a triangle and similar occurrences have happened numerous times.
Most astronomers certainly do know what caused it and the many that seem to agree that its not natural are simply not understanding the science or refusing to understand to further their agendas.

The black Pyramid artifact has too much controversy surrounding it, however it has made your hypothesis quite interesting and enjoyable to read.

Thanks! Perhaps your right and we are just not understanding the science behind these occurrances on the sun.

Again, this is only a theory of mine that came to me just by looking at all this info online. But I still find a strange connection between all of this.

Why should you find seemingly disconnected connections "quite strange". When one studies the artifacts and images all a clear thinker can see is hoax on the artifacts and pareidolia concerning the solal "triangle" and it's a natural occurrence. Or are you implying that there is something special about it and that it was caused by non-natural causes? If you answer "Yes", what are you supporting your "Yes" with?

If you know that the artifacts are real please provide your evidence. Otherwise you only believe and beliefs do not depend on evidence.

Your desire is driven by beliefs. Anytime that anyone uses such mythical figures as Jesus and Lucifer to strengthen their argurments it only cemens the weaknesses of the argument. The "black" pyramid doesn't look black at all, it looks like slate gray and I don't accept that it predates similar modern images.

Although you are being congratulated by many on your first post I find it weak as you are not really able to prove any of it real, it is only your beliefs that you posted. Evidence rules.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Thanks for all your inputs so far everyone.

I do understand the controversies concerning some of these artifacts and pictures but I still find the connections quite strange.

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
Nice theory and not trying to come off as a prick, but in the video you posted of the Mayan artifacts, I seem to remember others here and on other sites saying the man who is presenting these artifacts is a fraud and has been known for hoaxes in the past. I've been meaning to get some clarification on this. Something about he's just another hoaxer trying to make money and the people who attended the presentation shown in the video had to play large amount of money to be there.

Thanks for replying. I'll be honest, I did not do any extensive research on the man presenting these Mayan artifacts in the video. I think it is Nassim Haramein. However, regardless of what he says, the artifacts presented are real. They belong to the Mexican government. Here's a site I found that may be better in explaining these artifacts: www.redicecreations.com

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
However some statements don't sit right with me

"Back in early March of this year (2012), a strange large black triangle appears on the sun. No one is certain what has caused it yet many agree it does not seem natural."

The Image you posted isn't really a triangle and similar occurrences have happened numerous times.
Most astronomers certainly do know what caused it and the many that seem to agree that its not natural are simply not understanding the science or refusing to understand to further their agendas.

The black Pyramid artifact has too much controversy surrounding it, however it has made your hypothesis quite interesting and enjoyable to read.

Thanks! Perhaps your right and we are just not understanding the science behind these occurrances on the sun.

Again, this is only a theory of mine that came to me just by looking at all this info online. But I still find a strange connection between all of this.

Why should you find seemingly disconnected connections "quite strange". When one studies the artifacts and images all a clear thinker can see is hoax on the artifacts and pareidolia concerning the solal "triangle" and it's a natural occurrence. Or are you implying that there is something special about it and that it was caused by non-natural causes? If you answer "Yes", what are you supporting your "Yes" with?

If you know that the artifacts are real please provide your evidence. Otherwise you only believe and beliefs do not depend on evidence.

Your desire is driven by beliefs. Anytime that anyone uses such mythical figures as Jesus and Lucifer to strengthen their argurments it only cemens the weaknesses of the argument. The "black" pyramid doesn't look black at all, it looks like slate gray and I don't accept that it predates similar modern images.

Although you are being congratulated by many on your first post I find it weak as you are not really able to prove any of it real, it is only your beliefs that you posted. Evidence rules.

Thanks for the response. While I appreciate you taking the time to respond here, I am finding your comments to be a bit on the rude side. I get the feeling you misunderstand what I was trying to convey in this thread.

I am not saying I am right in all this but merely that I found some interesting connections between seemingly unrelated things. I was only providing my theory/insight into it as well as providing the information as to where and how I came up with these conclusions. It's up to everyone else to decide for themselves and take it upon themselves to do more extensive research, if they so wish. I don't care if you agree with me or not, I just enjoy hearing everyone's thoughts and contributions on the matter.

I do realize the "Black Pyramid of Ecuador" is not actually black but a slate grey color. I am not the one that came up with the name for this particular artifact. It was given to it by others. I already provided links to the sites containing info on these artifacts throughout this thread. Archeologists have looked at these and provided their findings on them.

If you're concerned about the authenticity of these artifacts, perhaps you can do your own research and find out. If you find proof that they are fakes, then that would be an interesting thread indeed. In fact, I would love nothing more than to be 100% sure if they are real or fake.

Here, I will once again link this site that contains a whole lot of artifacts found around the world but mainly South America (the "Black Pyramid" being one of them): projectavalon.net

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have to say I am strongly skeptical as to the legitimazy of this black pyramid, I came upon this thread trying to find out more about it, after seeing it briefly mentioned elsewhere. Forget if there was any Alien-sun connection part of this theory. Just that this artifact existed in the form it is in, would be pretty mindblowing. Yet no matter where I look for info on it I come across rather loopey sources. If it were legitimate, I would expect a legitimate article or site discussing it without the includion of ancient aliens etc. I'm not saying there's no such thing or that it could not have some sort of "alien" significance..I'm saying before we can even get there, we first have to be able to see some sort of basic info legitimizing how this was found, and that it is not created recently. Without establishing that the rest of any theory is silly. Even this info on it having some proto sanskrit language on it, and yet having a rather precise translation is sketchy, the more so when you look at the charcters it shows and compare them to actual ancient sanskrit.....yet this point on every site I have found on it, is lightly gone over like, "Sure it's an Prot-Sanskrit language, and yes we know exactly what it means"....

Stone in general is very hard to date...because while you can date the stone, there's no way to really prove the the age of carving through such dating. Instead the dating of when it was made is done more based on where it is found, and if you can date it's surroundings, and or petrographic analysis of the rock itself to see if the carvings inlay etc, makes sense for the purported age. (wear, chemical exposure etc etc) Even if there was nothing else but this stone was found, even if the museum wouldn't share there should be some sort of reference outside of Alien/UF sites..... I would like to beleive this is real.....but can someone please show me a legitimate source for information and discussion of this "artifact"? I have yet to find anything academic.
edit on 14/1/2013 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ForkandSpoon

Thanks for your reply and interest into the matter ForkandSpoon.

I also can't seem to find what your looking for, meaning a very well known/mainstream scholarly source for some of these artifacts. The only other sites I have found on artifacts like this come from Klaus Donna. I know that some of his theories and ideas may be a bit loopy but it doesn't necessarily mean the artifacts aren't real. His opinions do not express mine but I still find these ancient artifacts quite interesting.
Here is a link to his site that shows several interesting artifacts from different parts of the world, mainly Ecuador: Project Avalon

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join