It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection between the Ecuador Black Pyramid, UFOs, and the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers. My first post here so be gentle!

There is something that I would like to share that simply came to me suddenly after doing a lot of various, somewhat unrelated, research. Here is what I found:

I am finding an interesting connection between the Ecuador Black Pyramid with UFOs and the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts (both the ancient artifacts and the recent satellite photos). As I go along, I will link the relevant sites to view these:

Back in early March of this year (2012), a strange large black triangle appears on the sun. No one is certain what has caused it yet many agree it does not seem natural.

Here is the satellite image of the sun with the huge black triangle on it: www.realufos.net

Now as some of you may know, the Black Pyramid looks similar to the image of the pyramid with the eye depicted on the dollar bill. The artifact has 13 steps leading up to what looks like an eye. And on the bottom of that artifact is a drawing of what looks to be the Orion constellation and pre-Sanskrit writing, translated to "The Son Of The Creator Comes From Here" by German linguist Kurt Schildmann. Another interesting thing to note is that the artifact's etchings glow when viewed under an ultraviolet light. The eye glows the brightest.

Here is the picture of the Black Pyramid: www.viewzone.com

These next artifacts are interesting because they have recently been publicized after 80 years of protection and secrecy by the Mexican government. These artifacts depict UFOs around earth and the sun. The artifact with the sun shows a black triangle etched near the middle (albeit upsidedown, but still a black triangle nonetheless), similar to the recent satellite photos of the sun (coincidence? I do not believe so but that is up for debate). The other artifact shows a UFO coming out of the sun towards the earth. More detail following the video linked below.

Here is the video on the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts: www.youtube.com

Now, as I was watching the last video, I suddenly came to the realization that perhaps the Black Pyramid artifact did not depict an eye at the top, but instead was supposed to depict a UFO. Perhaps the UFO was misinterpreted as an eye or the eye came later metaphorically.

I say this because if you look at the artifact closely, it seems to resemble more of the classic shape of a UFO (round saucer like shape with a dome on top). And when glowing under ultra-violet light, it is the brightest part of the artifact, looks much like what a UFO does at night when seen in the skies. Which then makes me wonder about the pre-Sanskrit writing on the bottom of the artifact..."The Son Of The Creator Comes From Here". Not to mention the satellite photos of the black triangle on the sun.

Perhaps there is a double meaning here. Thoughts?

(On a side note, I wasn't entirely sure which section of the forums to post this in but thought the Aliens and UFO's section to be the appropriate place for this.)
edit on 23-9-2012 by Cherry0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Thanks for posting - this is all very interesting and thought provoking. The triangle in the sun - one thought was that the triangle on the sun could be external not internal. Internal would suggest the image is coming from the inside of the sun and appearing on the surface where we can see it. Maybe the triangle image has been projected onto the surface of the sun???

There are no doubt connections and they relate to our hidden history. This is the most exciting time to be alive on this planet - so many occurrances to stimulate the intellect and Spirit.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Really interesting thread.
You make some good connections.

The black pyramid on the Sun and the upside down pyramid in the video is really weird.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I think that there is a lot of evidence in the ancient record that is often misinterpreted either accidentally or deliberately depending on their personal agenda, I have always been intrigued by the black pyramid and its similarities to known Masonic symbols and if they themselves had a duplicate it would explain why they use it
in their symbology, they more than likely have had it for a great deal of time and would be privy to hoards of other artifacts we may never see.
They have kept the general populace dumbed down for a reason and it is becoming all too clear we are approaching some kind of crossroads in which we have little or no say in the consequences.
We have all been drawn to this site and other's for a reason, OP thank you for the post I feel somewhere in the not too distant future we may have the answers we seek, whether or not we like them remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

OP Star and Flag for you, very well done!

I have believed for quite a long time now that those at the top of our pyramid have been suppressing our actual history, as they know that the key to their power is in controlling our religions and monies, if they allow belief in somthing bigger than any of us that is outside of thier control, they will lose all of thier control.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nice theory and not trying to come off as a prick, but in the video you posted of the Mayan artifacts, I seem to remember others here and on other sites saying the man who is presenting these artifacts is a fraud and has been known for hoaxes in the past. I've been meaning to get some clarification on this. Something about he's just another hoaxer trying to make money and the people who attended the presentation shown in the video had to play large amount of money to be there.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

Oh noes..the hoax police again

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
Hello fellow ATS'ers. My first post here so be gentle!

There is something that I would like to share that simply came to me suddenly after doing a lot of various, somewhat unrelated, research. Here is what I found:

I am finding an interesting connection between the Ecuador Black Pyramid with UFOs and the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts (both the ancient artifacts and the recent satellite photos). As I go along, I will link the relevant sites to view these:

Back in early March of this year (2012), a strange large black triangle appears on the sun. No one is certain what has caused it yet many agree it does not seem natural.

Here is the satellite image of the sun with the huge black triangle on it: www.realufos.net

Now as some of you may know, the Black Pyramid looks similar to the image of the pyramid with the eye depicted on the dollar bill. The artifact has 13 steps leading up to what looks like an eye. And on the bottom of that artifact is a drawing of what looks to be the Orion constellation and pre-Sanskrit writing, translated to "The Son Of The Creator Comes From Here" by German linguist Kurt Schildmann. Another interesting thing to note is that the artifact's etchings glow when viewed under an ultraviolet light. The eye glows the brightest.

Here is the picture of the Black Pyramid: www.viewzone.com

These next artifacts are interesting because they have recently been publicized after 80 years of protection and secrecy by the Mexican government. These artifacts depict UFOs around earth and the sun. The artifact with the sun shows a black triangle etched near the middle (albeit upsidedown, but still a black triangle nonetheless), similar to the recent satellite photos of the sun (coincidence? I do not believe so but that is up for debate). The other artifact shows a UFO coming out of the sun towards the earth. More detail following the video linked below.

Here is the video on the ancient Mayan Stargate artifacts: www.youtube.com

Now, as I was watching the last video, I suddenly came to the realization that perhaps the Black Pyramid artifact did not depict an eye at the top, but instead was supposed to depict a UFO. Perhaps the UFO was misinterpreted as an eye or the eye came later metaphorically.

I say this because if you look at the artifact closely, it seems to resemble more of the classic shape of a UFO (round saucer like shape with a dome on top). And when glowing under ultra-violet light, it is the brightest part of the artifact, looks much like what a UFO does at night when seen in the skies. Which then makes me wonder about the pre-Sanskrit writing on the bottom of the artifact..."The Son Of The Creator Comes From Here". Not to mention the satellite photos of the black triangle on the sun.

Perhaps there is a double meaning here. Thoughts?

(On a side note, I wasn't entirely sure which section of the forums to post this in but thought the Aliens and UFO's section to be the appropriate place for this.)

Congrats on your first thread

However some statements don't sit right with me

"Back in early March of this year (2012), a strange large black triangle appears on the sun. No one is certain what has caused it yet many agree it does not seem natural."

The Image you posted isn't really a triangle and similar occurrences have happened numerous times.
Most astronomers certainly do know what caused it and the many that seem to agree that its not natural are simply not understanding the science or refusing to understand to further their agendas.

The black Pyramid artifact has too much controversy surrounding it, however it has made your hypothesis quite interesting and enjoyable to read.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks for all your inputs so far everyone.

I do understand the controversies concerning some of these artifacts and pictures but I still find the connections quite strange.

Originally posted by MadhatterTheGreat
Nice theory and not trying to come off as a prick, but in the video you posted of the Mayan artifacts, I seem to remember others here and on other sites saying the man who is presenting these artifacts is a fraud and has been known for hoaxes in the past. I've been meaning to get some clarification on this. Something about he's just another hoaxer trying to make money and the people who attended the presentation shown in the video had to play large amount of money to be there.

Thanks for replying. I'll be honest, I did not do any extensive research on the man presenting these Mayan artifacts in the video. I think it is Nassim Haramein. However, regardless of what he says, the artifacts presented are real. They belong to the Mexican government. Here's a site I found that may be better in explaining these artifacts: www.redicecreations.com

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
However some statements don't sit right with me

"Back in early March of this year (2012), a strange large black triangle appears on the sun. No one is certain what has caused it yet many agree it does not seem natural."

The Image you posted isn't really a triangle and similar occurrences have happened numerous times.
Most astronomers certainly do know what caused it and the many that seem to agree that its not natural are simply not understanding the science or refusing to understand to further their agendas.

The black Pyramid artifact has too much controversy surrounding it, however it has made your hypothesis quite interesting and enjoyable to read.

Thanks! Perhaps your right and we are just not understanding the science behind these occurrances on the sun.

Again, this is only a theory of mine that came to me just by looking at all this info online. But I still find a strange connection between all of this.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Great thread! When you began this thread I instantly thought of the black pyramid with the luminescent (blacklight) eye.

If any of you have the bandwidth I suggest you check out this video, or rather anything by Klaus Donna:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maybe the sun is dying? Could that be a possibility? ...otherwise maybe all the space junk is causing a shadow.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is all very interesting indeed. The only problem I have is that I have read in the past (and I can't remember the name of the guy involved) that artifacts were presented which had spacemen/ships etc carved onto them. The stones were indeed ancient but it came out that he had paid someone in the local area to do the etching on the old stones. So, I guess I have to ask, how do we know the carving on the dark pyramid is as old as the stone itself? Also is the black light reaction a common property for that type of stone once it is carved to show a white internal structure or has it been inlaid with something making the white lines and glow effect?

Said it already but have to say it again, very very interesting!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

So let me summarize;

You are saying the eye on top of the 13 step pyramid is actually the sun. The sun is indeed a large UFO. A pyramid was seen inside the sun. Therefore, the picture on the back of the dollar bill does not represent the free masons but instead UFO and the sun?

I am confused to what your real point is here. Please clarify if I misunderstood. Also, can you please elaborate on the stargates and relate it to your connections please. I don't have time to watch the video thank you.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Your theory is certainly intriguing.

Have the "ancient stargate artifacts" in the video you linked been confirmed as legitimate? If so, some of them look substantially convincing.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I found this video last nigth maybe iwas already in ATS but for some people like me we conect the dots little by little,and then we come to realize that the messages lefted in stone in reality is a piece of a gigant puzzle.
edit on 23-9-2012 by rocha123 because: video didnt show

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The Mexican government keeping these artifacts secret for 80 years makes me think that they like my own government here in the USA answer to someone or people controlling information regarding our true origins. There is no other reason i can think of... anyway OP excellent points and great analysis.

You are definitely on to something here. Not a case of Pareidolia here. We keep seeing these images of disc like craft and "ant people" from the stars in these ancient cultures. One would think in those days they had to entertain themselves with mythological creatures and create characters like we do in film and entertainment they would vary in appearance but we do not get that. We keep getting the same results of these star beings that resemble greys. Then pyramids, then knowledge bestowed upon the ancients that could only be known by venturing out of our atmosphere. Sure i believe in coincidence but this is astronomically impossible.

What they are or where they come from i can only guess. But they came and they seem to still be here for whatever reason i have my theories. The answers are right in front of us. But we are suffering some sort of amnesia

Interesting
edit on 23-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Cherry0

So let me summarize;

You are saying the eye on top of the 13 step pyramid is actually the sun.

From my understanding yes

The sun is indeed a large UFO.

From what i read he said the sun is the sun and a UFO is coming out of it

A pyramid was seen inside the sun.

Yes and satellites took a photo of it this year as well as it being depicted in ancient artifacts

Therefore, the picture on the back of the dollar bill does not represent the free masons but instead UFO and the sun?

He did not mention masonics, however the theory of the pyramid on the dollar bill being a masonic symbol is another theory unrelated to this.

I am confused to what your real point is here.

I believe his point was there are striking similarities here and people may misinterpret the sun and ufo for an eye.

Please clarify if I misunderstood. Also, can you please elaborate on the stargates and relate it to your connections please. I don't have time to watch the video thank you.

Im sure he could explain better then me i hope i could be of help. You should take the time to watch the video.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by Cherry0

So let me summarize;

You are saying the eye on top of the 13 step pyramid is actually the sun. The sun is indeed a large UFO. A pyramid was seen inside the sun. Therefore, the picture on the back of the dollar bill does not represent the free masons but instead UFO and the sun?

I am confused to what your real point is here. Please clarify if I misunderstood. Also, can you please elaborate on the stargates and relate it to your connections please. I don't have time to watch the video thank you.

I'm sorry about the confusion. I was saying that the eye on top of the pyramid on the black pyramid artifact looks a lot like a UFO to me rather than an eye, not the sun. I was trying to point out that maybe it has been misinterpreted as an eye later on or maybe it is supposed to be both or maybe there is some kind of double meaning here. I don't really know.
All the other info I provided seem to have connections with each other in some way. You may have to go back up and reread.

As for the stargates, it is said that the sun can be used as a stargate for interstellar travel. Think of the black triangles on the sun, the triangles/pyramids depicted on artifacts and other ancient works, and so on and so forth. I provided all the links for the connections I observed. That should help more.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

Thanks DarthFazer! Actually I meant that the eye on top of the pyramid on the black pyramid artifact looks a lot like a UFO. But it could look like the sun as well I suppose. I'm still leaning more toward an eye or UFO (or could be both as in some kind of metaphorical meaning behind it). So it's still up for interpretation.

Btw, I'm a she. I know my avatar is a bit misleading but no biggie. I love that pic. =)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Fascinating thread! Thank you!

I'd like to add that this evidence suggests that a celestial body may be approaching.
The Destroyer Star might be the answer to this riddle since it covers both bases when speaking about God's Son and God's Sun. We may have a binary system after all. This situation was just turned into a metaphor and overlaps the story of Cain and Abel. Good v Evil. Dark v Light, As above, so below,... yada, yada, yada.

I liked your take on the eye of the pyramid being a UFO instead. I never thought of that before, but it makes sense. Then again, it's most likely both an eye as well as a UFO. You know how They like promoting duality.

I'm still not convinced about the triangle on the sun significance. Maybe that was just a fluke as there are triangles and other shapes within Sacred Geometry.
Another question I have is how long did the triangle remain in this practically perfect geometric shape?

edit on 23-9-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join