It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do elites escape chemtrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

When someone writes a response to me that is biased, I wonder if they can recognize it their selves? Do you?

Of course, I wrote it and I am biased against inaccuracies. But how about recognising the glaring error within your own response?

Okay, so the size of a town is certainly relevant. There is OBVIOUSLY less of a chance that the average town would see a lot of air traffic. Not every single one, but one the whole, of course. If you can't understand that...we're done here.

If you are making the mistake of thinking that aircraft landing and taking off in these small towns leave trails and your opinion is driven by this we are indeed done. As trails are only created at cruise altitudes by aircraft in the upper air corridors there is no link whatsoever between the grid and the size of he town that lies below. I have seen grids over my own town several times,and other forms of trail. Rotherham has no airport and I always identify the flights as being either London to Glasgow or even Frankfurt to Los Angeles type routes. The nearest airports are Doncaster and Leeds and no flight I have ever identified as landing or taking off from there has ever left a trail over my town, they are too low.

Second, the guy who looks up and notices grids. You can use this word "contrail" all you want. I don't care. He looks up and notices grids, and wonders why. It's unusual, and he simply wants an answer. There have been several videos posted online about this. I'm sure some of them may have a reasonable answer. I'm not sure they all do.

And well he may wonder, but what has that got to do with how much traffic that area normally sees? Most people who post claims like this seem to assume there is normally little traffic simply because they have just noticed an unusually high number of trails. On days where the grids aren't forming because the trails are quickly sublimating you are obviously going to notice less traffic. Its common sense. Saying there are more planes in the sky that day is simply an assumption, and one hat is easily corrected by checking. This has been demonstrated several times on this very forum.
edit on 11-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is a decent topic of discussion and I have decided to share some meaningful and lively discussion about how the elites could escape chem-trails effects.

I want to state at the start that from reading the posts, there are those that have stated it is logical to assume that if the chem-trails are dangerous or poisonous that it does not make sense that they would harm us if it could harm them.

Well, there was a time this type of simplistic logic would have sufficed, but in this day and age if you stop thinking based on the logic that they wouldn't harm us because it would harm them, this is a flawed and illogical thought process, that I am going to discuss, so that at least for those who like to think out of the box and in a 21st century way where things are not as simple and or as logical as it appears, can consider some other options.

If I have learned anything is that when logical no longer applies, it is time to embrace the illogical and only in doing so can one hope to bridge the gap from simple thinking to more effective thinking.

As I stated I think there are 2 possibilities of why I think the elite are not effected by chem-trails and the first one is:

1. All true members of the elite and perhaps as an incentive for members to achieve from within the internal ranks, could be offered a type of advanced and secret vaccine or some type of secret pharmaceutical that inhibits the specific chem-trail effects.

Since the mega pharma corporations are NWO, then what real science and medical advances and cures that have been discovered are only provided to the very elite which is controlled by big pharma, who in my opinion has an important seat at the table of the NWO elite.

This is also why any world plagues, pandemics, virus alerts, bubonic plague, hantarvirus, etc could all be no problem to those with secret and advanced cures that only the elite are provided and given to keep them safe from whatever poison the masses are being exposed to such as chem-trails and the poisons contained in the air, food and water all humans consume. There is rumor of something that can protect the elite from radiation fall out, but of course such talk is just rumor. Or is it?

While this simplistic answer has many elements of current day science advances, who knows what secret advances have been made in some corporate RD lab that we do not know about? Probably a few I would think.

Anyway, I stated there were 2 possibilities very generic in scope and the second one is also a possible answer to how the elite could escape the effects of chem-trails.

2. While This answer may be absurd to some, anyone who truly uses logic will have to consider it, for to ignore it would not be a true quest for the truth.

The elites could escape the chem-trails because they are not human like the rest of us. By being some hybrid type of creature that looks human, such a physiological difference could be a reason why the chem-trail would not harm the elites, but only the masses.

If the elite are an alien race or a race that has created a hybrid race of humans who have been placed into many world positions of authority, no one would be able to tell the difference of who was human and who was alien hybrid. This conspiratorial item alone is enough to see that what effects us may not effect them, because they aren't like us and may not even be human like us.

What a deception huh?

Oh well, I wanted to offer up two items of discussion regarding why the elites could escape the effects of chem-trails and just so you know, there are other possiblitiles as well, but I only wanted to offer some food for thought for others to consider, instead of the common and more simplistic logic that passes for thought.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

nope. not my reasoning. it's that there are only so many flight routes, so many points of destination, to think that any town will have as much air traffic as say...a major city.

I'm done with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IsawWHATtheyDID

Thx. for answering and I'm adding one of your answers as:

10. Elites are alien & not affected by chemtrails.

Just some thots on the antidote: in these days of technology really outpacing what one person, even with multiple degrees, can follow, an antidote might be as simple as a certain frequency or combination of pulsing colors or a certain series of audible tones. Although I'm far from being an expert on elites, it does seem that there is a core elite that has been able to survive previous extinctions of civilization on earth and has been able to go forward with knowledge not available and, in fact, kept secret, from the bulk of humanity. One of the secrets that I gained from a renegade elite is pretty simple: eat and drink as fresh and uncooked as possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

yeah, these grids...people keep posting grids of trails from small towns that receive little regular traffic.

what's up with that??

"What's up" are the overflying planes. Not the planes that are landing or taking off from those places.

Medford, Oregon, gets more contrails than Los Angeles, California. That's simply because Medford is between more places than Los Angeles, so more planes fly over over Medford than fly over Los Angeles.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

nope. not my reasoning.

Well whose then? You made the statement that I was responding to. It was YOUR original question about grids over small towns, If you don't agree with it, why say it?

it's that there are only so many flight routes, so many points of destination, to think that any town will have as much air traffic as say...a major city.

I'm done with you.

If you don't understand the previous reply to this point just say so, I can try and make it simpler if you need that.

edit to add;

Here is a route map. This map ONLY covers Domestic US and Canada routes and even then, ONLY those of Delta Airlines.

Now think about all the other Airlines, and all the international routes. Why on earth wouldn't these routes cross small towns? Low traffic areas? Don't make me laugh.

other route maps are to be found here;

www.airlineroutemaps.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Thx. for your contribution. Elites having the antidote for chemtrails is certainly the popular choice for how elites escape chemtrails. I have found it so in my own circle of friends and family.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I dont know about the elite evading chem trails. My thoughts are that the chem trails are to protect us from a solar flare or some thing like that.

Thx. for your response. I believe that the substances used in chemtrailing have been a learning process. This process has involved fall rates based on layers of the atmosphere and the charge and size and nature of the materials themselves. Can, for instance, fall rates of atmospheric particles artificially injected be predicted in time and geography so that elites would be forewarned?

Adding both your contributions:

11. Chemtrails are sun screen for all.
12. Elites are underground.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

What if there were a type of fruit and vitamin that you could taken which would negate the effects of what they are spaying all over the place and the PTB encourage their familes to consume it without anyone thinking twice about it.

Very nice contribution. Keeping the body as healthy as possible keeps a lot of things away and the answer could be that simple. Many years ago I studied herbology and one of the more interesting themes running through it was that, in nature, the antidote to the poison is often found nearby. Man, and his creations, is part of nature so it would seem that maybe man's poisonous creations might come under this same umbrella.

Adding your thot:

13. A perfect and common food exists known only to elites.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I'm not deliberately trying to derail your thread, Luxor, apologies for the way what was meant to be a simple point made in response to someone else has developed, that line of discussion may well now be over. I haven't previously addressed your OP however which is unfair. You know my views full well, as I know yours, suffice to say that my opinion based on my own research is that the elites avoid being affected by chemtrails by not spraying them on us in the first place, I believe Uncinus has already had this view entered on the list however. Peace and goodwill to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

look, you're being a passive aggressive jerk. not only that, you seem to be incapable of determining the points of intersection on your own map in reference. see how many link up at major cities compared to say...anywhere else?

i feel dumber for having had to respond to your level of reasoning.

it disgusts me.

/thread

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Elites having the antidote for chemtrails is certainly the popular choice for how elites escape chemtrails. I have found it so in my own circle of friends and family.

I have a few questions for you...

First:

What exactly is in a chemtrail,because so far chemtrail believers can't seem to actually tell us?

Lastly:

So now there are these antidotes being made for Elites, but one thing where are these antidotes being made,who is transporting them and what about the people who make these antidotes are they in on this conspiracy?

I think you guys need to work harder on proving chemtrails exist and less time worrying about what the Elites are going to do during the spraying.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Really trying not to labour the point, but what do you think those flights are doing at those intersections?

As for your childish ad hom, I am never anything other than polite and sincere (unless I am using humour/sarcasm to illustrate a point which I indicate with an appropriate smiley as per etiquette). You might try to do the same.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thankyou for your contribution. It's true that I say chemtrail and you say contrail but I don't think that you deny that sky grids (criss-crossed white lines in the sky) exist. Studies are now blossoming connecting global dimming and global warming and, in one study, drought with these grids which turn into fake cirrus. I also don't think that you deny that jet emissions are toxic. These are all effects that elites bring upon themselves through failure to utilize simple means to eliminate peristent contrails. Perhaps you could speak to that and why do you think elites would subject themselves to global dimming and global warming etc.

No offense taken and no derailing perceived, so please: carry on.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

see how many link up at major cities compared to say...anywhere else?

Now this is going to be a fairly simple,and easy question for you..

What does it matter how many planes link up in a major city or anywhere else for that matter?

In fact this morning I was taking a break at work(which is east of Hartsfield/Jackson Int.Airport in Atlanta) looking at my flight radar 24 app on my phone it showed many planes flying in my area yet I didn't see these planes, so I guess what I am saying is that just because you don't see the plane it can still be flying overhead.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Thank you. You may have seen other threads where I have mentioned concern over the effects of contrails and jet exhaust and I do sometimes get a little caught up in separating contrails issues from chemtrail theories which I see as a different thing but yes, the grids are indeed very real and I'd never try to say otherwise. But I am equally concerned about the pollution these engines put out when not leaving a trail at all. When you look at all the maps on the site I linked to for each airline and region and imagine them merged together you really can see why this issue needs looking at very seriously.

I often go out and about with my camera so these photos of my own may illustrate what I am trying to get across;

Firstly, taking off from Doncaster airport with nary a trail or grid in sight;

And yet, here is traffic overhead that has nothing to do with Doncaster which is ten miles away from me

Notice the altitudes and destinations of the aircraft producing trails over my head in South Yorkshire (the County God created after practising on the rest of the Earth, as we call it
)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thankyou for clarifying your points.

Well yes I think it's less harmful. I'm told over and over that "chemtrail" implies deliberate poisoning. I don't agree with this position, but do think the intent of these substances is to mitigate the damage caused by carbon emissions.

There are a number of people I've spoken with that feel as you do in that spraying/injecting/releasing/lofting a chemical for the purpose of climate or anthropogenic emissions mitigation is a necessary evil regardless of collateral damage.

There are issues with this method and primary would be that very little is really known about the ecosystem we call Earth. What might mitigate very temporarily could cause even greater problems down the road.

I agree that geoengineering sounds like a nicey nice term compared with chemtrailing which conjures up death from the sky but there really is no difference in the substances used either way. The materials found from chemtrails correspond to the materials put forth in geoengineering proposals. Their toxicity is officially denied while clandestinely accepted as far as affecting certain portions of populations considered at risk.

If you have watched 'What in the World are They Spraying', you've seen the dead and dying and diseased trees and plants which translate to our future food supply.

Halting all emissions is a drastic measure and would drastically change our lifestyles but would have only pleasant long term effects. Lofting more emissions to mitigate existing emissions is, imo, a guinea pig on a wheel.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm saying they look just like the grids formed by contrails, so there's no reason to suspect they are not contrails.

And there's no reason to suspect that they are contrails except that this is what you're hoping you can convince people to expect to see. The same people who, in some instances, have gone through a good portion of their lives without seeing grids.

Frankly, I'd have more respect for your pseudo contrail science if it was based on dramatic climate change making the atmosphere more conducive to outrageously persistent contrails. Or if it was based on experimental fuel additives or experimental exhaust temperatures or the deliberate creation of cloud corridors or the addition of a particle that requires less humidity in order to become visible or global warming contributing to more humidity evaporated and contained in the atmosphere than normal.

As far as the thread and elites being affected by chemtrails, same as us - perhaps you could address why, if, as has been shown, today's contrails are causing global dimming and global warming (through heat retention at night) and drought - why would elites subject themselves as well as us to this? How would they escape then the global dimming, for instance, or the heat retention or the drought?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Okay, so the size of a town is certainly relevant. There is OBVIOUSLY less of a chance that the average town would see a lot of air traffic. Not every single one, but one the whole, of course. If you can't understand that...we're done here.

The size of a town is irrelevant to the number of flights overhead going to and from OTHER PLACES.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm saying they look just like the grids formed by contrails, so there's no reason to suspect they are not contrails.

And there's no reason to suspect that they are contrails except that this is what you're hoping you can convince people to expect to see. The same people who, in some instances, have gone through a good portion of their lives without seeing grids.

The reason is that they look and behave exactly like science and history, and the memories of many people, tell us how contrails should look and behave.

Perhaps you don't remember them. Perhaps lots of people don't. But lots of people do. And science and history back up their memories.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join