It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do elites escape chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thoughts On The Business Of Life

The rain falls upon the just and the unjust alike; a thing which would not happen if I were superintending the rain’s affairs. No, I would rain softly and sweetly on the just, but if I caught a sample of the unjust outdoors I would drown him.--Mark Twain

A chemicalized atmosphere is going to affect everyone, or so we've heard. Chemicals in the air will affect the rich man/poor man and ruler man/serf man equally, or so we've heard. Why would elites spray themselves as well as us?

There are a number of ready answers to this question and I'm interested in what ATsers think so I'm just going to put forth the most obvious one:

1. It's not harmful.

Agent Orange wasn't harmful until it was. Asbestos wasn't harmful until it was. GMO wasn't harmful until...Fluoride wasn't harmful until...Aluminum wasn't harmful until...Nano particles weren't harmful until...etc. etc. etc.

The harmful effects of some of these substances were officially denied and denied and denied again and again with studies paid for by vested interests.

What do you think the explanation is? Why do you think the elites would seemingly risk extinction themselves through chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
My thoughts all along. If the PTB want to poison us all then they would be poisoning themselves and their families and their families families. It doesn't make logical sense to me.

Thanks for the thread. S&F

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Why do people assume 'chemtrails' are TPTB trying to poison us?

More likely, if real, they would be climate related.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I think the OP was directed at the people that think that TPTB are using chemtrails to poison the populous. Check out some of the threads in the chemtrails forum. You'll see what I mean.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
what if the chentrails were made of something that would help us? Just a thought, but your logic is correct, why would they kill themselves? Let's say that they are innoculating us against all sorts of things or giving us virus' that have us convert food better so now there is a virus that actually will put on 50# more on us, no joke look it up. So if there is a disaster and we need less food to keep going, voila! it is now working just like they thought it would. strange but true. Just where did that weight gaining virus come from? It seems to be relatively new. The stats indicate that up to 25% or more of the U.S. has the virus. Or maybe they are doing nothing. Who knows?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
poison: no

geo-engineering: yes

that's why

no need for your how

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I agree it seems silly that they would poison themselves, but who knows, nobody does for sure. for all I know they could be taking tablets that protect them from the effects.

but it is all just pure speculation and there is no way to know for sure either way.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Because they know how to avoid the side affects by using antidotes and supplements.

From a sample of rainwater taken in Australia before May 2010.
Aluminium 720x (the safe level)
Arsenic 593x
Manganese 4000x
Barium 300x
Zinc 8000x
Iron 2000x
Boron 4000x

Barium reacts with almost all non-metals, it naturally combines with sulphur, carbon or oxygen. It is used in Fluorescent lamps, as it phosphoreses after exposure to light.
Can cause breathing difficulties, Increased blood pressure, Heart rythym changes, Stomach irritation, Muscle wekness, Changes in nerve reflexes, Swelling of brain and liver, Kidney and heart damage.
How you know you have been poisoned= is excessive sweating, as Baruim is a Siderific.

Barium Sulphate which has been proved to be a chemical in these chemtrails, I discovered you need potassium citrate to counteract the chemical.
They have stopped the slash and burn of the cereal stubble, in our fields. This decreases the potassium in the soil now, so even if you eat 5 a day there isn't enough potassium in the plants.
Take Potassium chloride 600gms and Vitamin C your body will do the rest.

Aluminium poisoning can cause osteomalacia=Vitamin D deficiency.
Water soluble aluminium as ions causes harm and can be taken upthrough food, breathing and by skin contact. This causes damage to the CNS, dementia, loss of memory, listlessness and severe trembling.
AL. ions are found highest in acidic water environments, inc people.
AL. ions react with phosphates, causing phosphates to be less available to water based organisms. Al, concentration of 1.5mg/L is fatal to trout.
This can lead to calcium deficiency, which can lead to the heart muscles being affected as they are very sensitive to lack of calcium- increases the beats per min.

Silicon decreases uptake of Aluminium.
Aluminium poisoning is thwarted by Vitamin D and Vitamin C and Calcium.
When you take these you need to take Magnesium and Zinc.

Manganese poisoning can cause psychiatric, schizophrenia and neurological disturbances, flu like symptoms, hallucinations.
I don't know the antidote.

Zinc poisoning symptoms are stomach cramps, skin irritations, vomiting, nausea and amnemia. High levels leads to pancreatic damage, disturbance of protein metabolism, arteriosclerosis. Zinc chloride can cause respiratory disorders.
Zinc can increase the acidity of waters (This ties in with the Aluminium ions!!)
Zinc is accumulative in fish, which can bio-magnify in the food chain.

Boron poisoning is used in chemtrails as it is electron deficient, pocessing an a vacant p-orbital. It reacts with metals to make Borides. It is a good conductor at high temperatures.
When animals or people absorb Boron over a long period, male reproductive organs will be affected and birth defects happen.

I found that Boron affects the crystal structure in the Pineal gland. When high UV light hits the body, it creates a charge and it fluoresces red. This is what happens to the Hope diamond when put under a UV light source.
So you will literally 'see red'.

Data didn't inform us if Arsenic was organic or inorganic. Inorganic is toxic.
Volacnoes give of 3000 tonnes per year. Burning fossil fuels releases 80,000 tonnes per year.
Arsenic combines readilly with many elements.
Inorganic poisoning causes damge to DNA.
ALso irritation of stomach and intestines. adn lungs. Can lead to skin cancer, lung, liver and lymphatic cancers.
Decreased production of red and white blood cells.
Infertility, heart disruptions and decreased resistance to infections.
I don't know antidote.

Iron is known to exist in 4 distinct crystalline forms and dissolves in dilute acids. Iron is chemically active.
Iron can cause conjunctivitus, choroiditis and retinitis, if it contacts and remains in tissues.
Chronic inhalation can cause benign pneumoconiosis or sidersis, which can cause changes on X-rays but no physical impairments.
Iron-III-O-Arsenite, pentahydrate is hazardous to the environment as it persists.

Need Vitamin C to convert tertiary iron to binary iron by reducing.
Phytatic acid decreases amounts of binary iron.
Drinking water has 200ppb of Iron.
Groundwater has 100ppb.

Best way to get rid of heavy metals is Vitamin C and Phytic acid, which is a strong chelater of Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc (and B3) and uranium.
Phytic acid is found in the hulls of nuts, seeds and grains. Also known as E391.
Vitamin C reduces Phytic acid action.
Phytase from probiotic lactobacilli (yoghurts) can actually increase the uptake of heavy metals.
It all depends on your pH!!

I have also heard that saunas and exercise are good to elimanate heavy metals through the sweat glands.

All these ions are also causing an abundance of positive ions in the atmosphere, which can cause listlessness and a decrease of oxygen uptake.
You can counteract this by a de-ioniser.
This is also leading to an increase of conductivity in the lower atmosphere. Maybe this is the cause of lightning strikes around the globe.

Pt1
edit on 10/9/12 by AriesJedi because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Part 2
I found this on Metatech.org website which was closed a few years ago.

Putting all this information together Michael and I one day hit upon what we believe is the real purpose of the chemtrails. It is mind control. It is done by delivering a high level of metals to all the people of earth. The aim is to turn each one of us into a walking antenna. Human beings are electrical in nature. In addition to our complex electrical makeup, we have an energetic side as well. Our meridians and chakras are only the most basic component of this hidden side. This energetic side is very sensitive to electro magnetic and scalar magnetic signals reaching into the terrahertz band. Saturating humans with metallic compounds makes them more sensitive to man made signals in these ranges. Much research has been conducted and many patents have been awarded relating to remote influence, electromagnetic telepathy and mind control.
There may be other reasons for chemtrails in addition to this, but we believe this is a major reason.

If this is the case, then how does one get free of this?
One way is to be as healthy as possible so your body can more easily get rid of the metals.
Improve your diet.
Another way is to add cilantro (Coriander?) to your body as this helps your body to excrete metals.
Another way is intestinal detoxification.
And very important is to slow down your aging with Goji Juice.

Probably the very best method to remove metals from the body is by EDTA chelation therapy. Chelation works by EDTA (an amino acid) binding to the heavy metal molecule and being excreted by the body. It is a safe, effective, medically approved process to treat heavy metal poisoning. It can give people other health benefits as well. It is totally safe for people with normal kidney function and very effective. Chelation is normally done intravenously by a doctor but this is very expensive. Thirty visits are recommended for most people at around $100 a visit. Oral chelation is very, very inefficient. A new, effective and 75% cheaper alternative is chelation by suppository. We recommend it and use it ourselves regularly.

I have found other reasons for the chemicals and ions in Chemtrails.
They want to increase your Serotonin levels and decrease your Melatonin levels. These have been found by UFOlogists to be needed by some of the nefarious ET races. Maybe this is what differentiates between non abductees and abductees?
And they need high adrenaline in the skin of their victims before they eat them.

So get more Sun (SAD light) and and a de-ioniser. And take Bicarbanate of soda (Sodium Bicarbanate) to increase your pH to an alkaline level.
And showering can also increase the negative ions. Like being at the Seaside.

If anyone knows an antidote to Arsenic I would like to know please as I don't have that knowledge.

Sorry it was a long post I like to be thorough when it is people's lives.

edit on 10/9/12 by AriesJedi because: Added a comment

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

So then, where are these hundreds of thousands of family members getting their antidotes and who is making and providing the antidotes to said people? Do you see what I mean? That is A whole lot of people around the world... It's not a little far fetched but very far fetched.

That is a lot of supplementation and not every person is can readily digest or absorb all of those things or even some of those things. Some of those things may also be toxic to some individuals, TPTB family members included. . So what then, TPTB let that family member(s) die? I'm sorry, but this is one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories I've heard. No offense.
edit on 10-9-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you understood chemistry or nutrition (which I have studied) then this is an easy question to answer.

Go to Boots in the UK (I don't know the equiv in USA) and buy the necessary supplements.
I do. SInce I learnt what was in the rainwater.

Why do you think they have made the Sciences so dumbed down. And I used to work in a school in the Science department. I knew what the Govt was doing to Science over 20years ago.

And these people have millions of pounds so they can afford to get a nutritionist to advise them.

Why do you think there is a list on Steve Quayle's website of all the dead scientists??
Some are microbiologists, not just the 'Nibiru hunters' or astronomers.
Because with knowledge you can think you way out of their agendas.

I have to go bed now. SO goodnight.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I guess the best answer would be...

THEY have the antidote...

THEY have been given the pill that makes then immune..

we on the other hand....have not!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

There are a number of ready answers to this question and I'm interested in what ATsers think so I'm just going to put forth the most obvious one:

1. It's not harmful.

2. It doesn't exist

Which of these two seems more likely: the elite secretly spraying something that's harmless, or the elite not spraying anything?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

kimish: thx. for your contributions & thots. An undercurrent to the chemtrail debate has always been why would the elites do this to themselves.

One reason they would do this to themselves is if they didn't think it was harmful. That's the reason I put forth in the OP. Most of my friends and family believe that they do this to themselves because they have the antidote. And so far that seems to be the consensus from those replying in this thread.

To recap: Why would elites chemtrail themselves along with us?

1. It's not harmful.
2. They have the antidote.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

ROFLMAO :

Aluminium poisoning is thwarted by Vitamin D and Vitamin C and Calcium.
When you take these you need to take Magnesium and Zinc. .................................................................................................................................Zinc poisoning symptoms............

do you even proof read your own material ?????????

you claim we need to take magnesium and zinc to counteract the alledged aliuminium posioning - then < 100 words later - you claim zinc in the water is poisonous

what is it ????????????????

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well if there was an antidote, it wouldnt be hard to immunize anyone that they wanted to allready. they may have had this thought out years before people noticed them spraying. there is also a very very slim chance that the elites are of an alien origin, and are not affected by what affects us. F.Y.I that last part is not something I believe, but ya never know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You make a steady point. The poisoning part of the chemtrail issue is because the substances so far found are all poisonous and because people are ill. Some of these substances, like aluminum, will probably slog a long long road of destruction to physical and mental health before being 'officially' declared toxic.

Your point, though:

More likely, if real, they would be climate related.

is valid and speaks to two issues: a. the substances used for this geoengineering are not percieved as harmful and b. necessary collateral damage.

If a situation were so dire that without intervention (geoengineering) many would be adversely impacted, collateral damage might be percieved as acceptable.

To recap: Why would elites chemtrail themselves along with us?

1. It's not harmful.
3. Necessary collateral damage.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

Very creative. Really like the part about how we're being prepared for hibernation in a world without food. Your post is really in two sections: a. chemtrails are innoculating us and b. chemtrails are enabling us to eat less and gain more. Thx. for the contribution.

To recap: why would elites chemtrail themselves along with us?

1. It's not harmful.
3. Necessary collateral damage.
4. We're being innoculated.
5. Enabling us to eat less and gain more.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

poison: no

geo-engineering: yes

that's why

no need for your how

Gotta ask: so if it's called geoengineering instead of chemtrailing, are the substances used less harmful?

Thx. for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

...but it is all just pure speculation and there is no way to know for sure either way...

Thx. for your contribution. There might be a way to know for sure. It might involve studying the habits of elites and noting departures from those habits. As far as chemtrails go, I think that U.S. presidents would be among those in the know. I think that senators, particularly senior senators would know. I think that some prime ministers and some royal houses would know. I don't think a global chemtrail operation could take place without these people in the know.

I'd take a hard look at Kenya. And its' location and who has what there and why. I'd look at Paraguay and well, you get the idea. Just my thoughts on geography for avoiding the effects of chemtrails on plants and trees and so avoiding the coming food shortage.

I think it's possible to know for sure but we're going to have to let go of some fixed ideas first.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join