It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9-11 coloring book includes "terrorist" trading cards. Julian Assange is one of them.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just so we don't forget to be afraid, always afraid of the next, upcoming "terrorist" attack on American soil, a comic book company has put out a new comic book they say identifies the "terrorists" of the world and even includes "terrorist" trading cards.

Coloring book features trading cards of terrorists

I’ll trade you my Khalid Shaikh Mohammed for your Moammar Khadafy.

A St. Louis-based coloring book company released a graphic coloring novel about the 9/11 attacks – with the book featuring sheets of terrorist trading cards.

“We Shall Never Forget 9/11 Vol. II, The True Faces of Evil – Terror,” released by the company Really Big Coloring Books, Inc., was published to give families a chance to discuss evil in the world, and claims to be “indifferent of political correctness.”

Thus, perforated trading cards depicting real-life terrorists – from 9/11 masterminds such as Osama bin Laden to dictators like Saddam Hussein. There’s even some US-born gunmen featured, including 2011 Arizona gunman Jared Loughner and Beltway sniper John Allen Muhammad. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has a card, too.

NY Post

Now, a guy who does nothing more than out government secrets and coverups of war crimes is considered a "terrorist", at least by the idiots who put together this comic book. Considering how they keep expanding the definition of what a "terrorist" is nowadays, maybe they should include this group of guys in the next comic book.

The comic looks like nothing more than first class alarmism to keep the sheeple in line and ready to accept the next round of freedoms to be taken away from us.

Inside this edition are several pages of perforated, removable card-stock terrorist trading cards. Inspired by real people, real life and reflecting the truth, Vol. II presents terrorism in direct open simplistic terms: what it is, what it looks like and what it means. In this book you will find names, dates, numbers and locations exposing the men, women and governments behind terror as we begin to hold them accountable.

In describing the inherent bad nature of a terrorist we have included their horrific crimes. This is Good vs. Evil. We Shall Never Forget 9/11 Vol. II Terrorist Trading Cards clearly identifies the evil that may sit next to you on an airplane, or it could be an avowed Atheist in the parking lot of your local grocer on a sunny morning.The world should look at them, make fun of them, name them - shame them, recognize who they are and rid the earth of them. No comic book published, nor any nightmarish fiction written, can compare to the absolute evil pictured in this book. And realize as well "They" are not finished. Imagine a terrorist with a nuclear bomb.

Coloringbook.com

Of course, if they are naming the men behind state sponsored "terrorism" who we "should rid the Earth of" (their words, not mine), it seems they left out the biggest state sponsors of "terrorism" history has ever known:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Funny how the airbrushed Malvo to appear older. IE 5 o'clock shadow.
edit on 25-8-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: Who

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I really feel sorry for American children, in Europe not one single parent in his/her right mind would ever buy such colouring book.
Where does this culture based on stigmatization come from ?
Why does anybody want to keep American children stuck in negative feelings denying them spiritual growth ?
I had to read the post twice, could not believe it, very sad day indeed

edit on 25-8-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
I really feel sorry for American children, in Europe not one single parent in his/her right mind would ever buy such colouring book.
Where does this culture based on stigmatization come from ?
Why does anybody want to keep American children stuck in negative feelings denying them spiritual growth ?
I had to read the post twice, could not believe it, very sad day indeed

edit on 25-8-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

it's mostly republican bible-belt types in the south or midwest that would buy that sort of thing...
typically uneducated or emotionally underdeveloped...
definately not the type to think independently... it's not a majority in our country.. but it has a presence... you can smell it miles away..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is hilarious for several reasons:

1) Bin laden didnt do 9/11.
2) The people on the pictures didnt hijack the plane.
3) Assange is on the list for exposing war crimes (!) by the United States

Just when you think the world cant get any crazier, it shows you it can.

edit on 25-8-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Definitely targeted toward a certain demographic (or should that be a cretin demographic ? )

edit on 8/25/12 by FortAnthem because:
___________ extra DIV

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Now wait just a %$&^# second!

Bill Ayers is a Terrorist? He has his own card?
Then why does our POTUS frequently hang out with him?
Seen in public giving speeches with him?

....I know the real answer...Do you?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I love this because it is so offensive and bound to piss people off and yet..... there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it other than piss and moan.

WHY?

It's called "free speach" and this company is apparantly using it while we still have some remenants of it left.
Good for them.
But very distasteful I might add.
I agree that this will be very popular in trailer parks across the land, from sea to shining sea.
I can say that 'cuz I grew up in one so RELAX!!!

Also, why do people not seem to be able to come to terms with the fact the Julian Assange is a terrorist??
In the most literal sense of the word, he most certainly is.

Think about it before you pop off at the mouth.
Don't make me spoon feed it to you.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

ter·ror·ism [ter-uh-riz-uhm]
noun
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Dictionary.com

Last I checked, Assange doesn't use violence or threats to get his point across. Our presidents and soldiers have a lot more blood on their hands than this guy.

Assange uses information, not violence and death to expose the crimes of governments around the world. In the eyes of the criminals, I guess he would be considered a terrorist.

In the eyes of the rest of the world, he should be considered a hero.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by Screwed

3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

Dictionary.com

In the eyes of the criminals, I guess he would be considered a terrorist.

In the eyes of the rest of the world, he should be considered a hero.

Ding ding ding!

Give this man a prize.
You nailed it my friend.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A new spin on an old trick

The nazis did exactly this to the Jews

www.od43.com...

Just sayin

Gotta start the brain washing early !
edit on 25-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I wonder will they put Assange on the 911 lunch box and flask set, or maybe he'll feature on the 911 Pencil Case and Ruler gift set. Seriously, what's next? The 911 Swingset replete with collapsing twin towers and evil Arab puppets?

I can't believe people are allowed to cash in on 911.Sick

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

For someone who thinks so little of US leaders you posted an outstanding photograph of them. Thank you. The photo did them justice and showed respect. Pretty cool. Also would love to see if I could hit one of those trading cards at 1000 meters.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Also, why do people not seem to be able to come to terms with the fact the Julian Assange is a terrorist??
In the most literal sense of the word, he most certainly is.

hahaha! Your joking right? Terrorism is using violence for your own political interests. What Assange is doing is in no way violent or aggressive.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Well since they are looking for terrorists in the coloring book and cards I say we add the following people as terrorists

The North Koreans (The lunatic Kim Jong il and friends)

The Nazis (Hitler,Himmler Mengele and other Nazis)

The Imperial Japanese leaders and other war criminals

The Soviets (Stalin, Beria and other Soviet mass murderers)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Assange didn't do what yall are claiming. He didn't split any black hairs

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Surprised (well, not really) that this hasn't got more attention.

I thought it was a joke when I first read it, what an unbelievable concept.

I mean, what children want to colour in pictures like this...

Crazy!

Only in America.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I do not see this coloring book becoming mainstream. Unless kindergardens or preschools carry it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm curious to see if it includes Eric Rudolph. It would be a pretty big omission if it did not. As he is one of the more famous American terrorist bombers.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And the lesson today is, if you don't want a title, then don't assume the role.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join