It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9-11 coloring book includes "terrorist" trading cards. Julian Assange is one of them.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well the serial killer trading cards are old news.. gotta think up something else you know

Oh and I always liked the bad "other" guys. Batman or the joker? JOKER. Godzilla or Mothra? Mothra. Luke skywalker and Vader.. vader. School Rock versus The Munsters? MUNSTERS! Hell as an adult I watched Spiderman and loved the GOBLIN!! Kids ( and some of us immature adults) will choose the badass and identify or emulate them. Lord help us all...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blah yada
I wonder will they put Assange on the 911 lunch box and flask set, or maybe he'll feature on the 911 Pencil Case and Ruler gift set. Seriously, what's next? The 911 Swingset replete with collapsing twin towers and evil Arab puppets?

I can't believe people are allowed to cash in on 911.Sick

I guess I've just gotten used to how sick the world really is, but you're post brought me back. I feel disgusted in the same way you do Blah and your post made me remember that so I gave you a star. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
A new spin on an old trick

The nazis did exactly this to the Jews

www.od43.com...

Just sayin

Gotta start the brain washing early !
edit on 25-8-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

Maybe a sickening payback ?

Registrant:
Costumes Galore Inc
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: COMICBOOKS.COM
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: COMICBOOKS.COM
Created on: 27-Sep-94
Expires on: 27-Jun-19
Last Updated on: 09-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
FALLENSTEIN, TOM [email protected]
Costumes Galore Inc
1415 1st Ave, Mankato, MN 56001 Fax.
Perhaps a stretch ? However, 911 was a windfall for Israel and a power grab by the U.S. Government. Ha'aretz Apr. 16, 2008 Netanyahu " We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon. These events swung American public opinion in our favor.

Some may care to give me grief over this, however I am from N.Y. and very familiar with the Tribe mentality. I suggest ole Tom Fallenstein knows exactly what he is doing by distributing a Comic Book of this nature.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
funny. Freedom of speech is protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution

these trading cards are... speech

now you go discuss why they shouldn't label your 'heros' as terrorists and demand they listen to the constitution

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Now wait just a %$&^# second!

Bill Ayers is a Terrorist? He has his own card?
Then why does our POTUS frequently hang out with him?
Seen in public giving speeches with him?

....I know the real answer...Do you?

That was the first face I recognized in that group of pics and immediately had the same thought that you did. As I have said numerous times on this site, Obama's connection to Ayers should be an immediate red flag to acquire any form of security clearance.

He fraternizes with a known terrorist, is aiding terrorists in Libya, Egypt, and now Syria and is a staunch supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood which has long standing ties to the Taliban, Hamas, and Al Qaeda yet he is POTUS?

Go figure.......

edit on 23-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join