It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama shill on MSNBC uses extreme racism to paint Romney as "racist"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Isn't Mitt Romney Mormon?

The cult that teaches its members that Jesus came to the Western Hemisphere after the ressurection. The cult that teaches its members that anyone who is brown is evil and are brown due to being punished.

Of course he is racist. He was raised to believe that black people are different than white people because God is punishing them. That the mark of Cain is being brown.

We don't need any left wing ad to determine who is racist. A simple course in religion will do the trick.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Can you source ANY of that?

Or did you make it up?

Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by neo96

I haven't said anything about the person on MSNBC or Obama, so stop lying.

Well maybe you Would be so kind as to mention the "person".

What do you think. Is He racist ? Or is it just M$NBC that is racist ?

off topic: you do know that Obama has a lot of Anglo-Saxon heritage too...right?

and that he (Obama) is related to Bush and Cheney by several generations.

Obama may even be related to Romney

And even Sarah Palin

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Isn't Mitt Romney Mormon?

The cult that teaches its members that Jesus came to the Western Hemisphere after the ressurection. The cult that teaches its members that anyone who is brown is evil and are brown due to being punished.

Of course he is racist. He was raised to believe that black people are different than white people because God is punishing them. That the mark of Cain is being brown.

We don't need any left wing ad to determine who is racist. A simple course in religion will do the trick.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Can you source ANY of that?

Or did you make it up?

Just wondering.

If it comes from the TPM its gospel!! Just ask Soledad Obrien.
Second

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The cult that teaches its members that Jesus came to the Western Hemisphere after the ressurection.

I think that was the stories of King Arthur and the Holy Grail but whatever.
oh and the Davinci Code too.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's kind of funny we're approaching this moment when Republicans everywhere will have to be telling everyone not to judge a man by his religion and to not believe that just because a person belongs to a particular religion that it means they share all those same beliefs. Ha! Such funny irony.

Tell us again, Republicans... I just like hearing you say it. Tell us a man's religion doesn't matter. I love it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Other than pumping oil out of the ground and using a cartel to sell it, supporting both politically and financially hate-filled religous quasi-political organizations, name one contribution that has a global impact that has come out of the Arab world in the past 250 years. I call the Islamist hate groups a contribution to society because they have indirectly fueled the military industrial complex to massively expand, thus employing thousands of folks around the world. The folks at Blackwater, Haliburton and the rest of that ilk absolutely love the arab world.

While it may not be a holistic view, the below is illustrative of the difference between the Arab world and Israel:

Number of granted patents is a reasonable measure of the innovation that occurs in a country. It underscores many factors: quality of the legal system, level of corruption, quality of the banking system, education levels, freedom, etc:

In the history of granted patents, there's a bit of a difference and this is the total of historically granted patents

Saudi Arabia -- 443
UAE - 98
Egypt -- 138
Lebanon -- 84
Iran -- 71
Jordan -- 30
Syria -- 19
Oman -- 13
Iraq -- 10
Qatar -- 9
Nahrain -- 6
Yemen -- 3

Total patents issued in the Arab world in history -- 927
Total patents issued in Israel since 1947 -- 22,728 or 96% more than the entire Arab world

www.uspto.gov...

Bit of a difference

How about soverign wealth, should anyone think that national poverty is a factor. Here is a list of the GDP of the nations of the middle east, in $billions:

Saudi Arabia -- $434,666
UAE - $360,136
Egypt -- $215,272
Lebanon -- $39,248
Iran -- $386,670
Jordan -- $27,504
Syria -- $59,834
Oman -- $57,850
Iraq -- $28,141
Qatar -- $127,333
Bahrain -- $22,145
Yemen -- $34,569

Total GDP of the Arab world, again in $billions -- $1,793,368
Israel's GDP -- $217,445 or 12% of the GDP of the Arab world

www.ask.com...(nominal)

How about soverign wealth funds? You know, the money countries invest out of their own treasuries? Here are a few again in $billions:

UAE -- $811,500
Saudi Arabia -- $585,000
Kauait -- 296,800
Qatar -- $100
Bahrain -- $7
Oman -- 8.2

www.ask.com...

Israel does not have a soverign wealth fund. They prefer to invest in their people rather than invest in the ideas created out of parts of they world they attempt to undermine, stir up radicals in their own nations to hate, in some cases publically state that they need to be eliminated, etc

With the enormous wealth in the Arab world, you might think that there would be more innovation and contributions to the world coming out of that part of the world, but, then again, culture plays no role.

Now, I suppose you're right, culture has no role in how a society prospers. Were it not for the commodity of oil, the entire Arab world would be in exactly the same state as the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You guys are all nuts. Youre voting for a guy who believes that Christ came to America. That native Americans are lost Israelites and that black people are decendants of Cain. That their skin is dark and that is the mark of Cain. They wear special magic underwear too. Their God lives on the planet Kola.

Mitt Romney is a proud member of the above Mormon religion. Say what you will, but that stuff is INSANE!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So many Republicans swear up and down that Obama is a Kenyan national Muslim plant in the White House, back it up with zero evidence, yet the guy they're going to vote for is a proud member of a religion which believes the craziest things. All the above I posted are easily verifiable.

Sure If I were Romney Id deny believing in the planet Kolob and deny wearing magic underwear, but the evidence says otherwise. He is in fact a member, has been all his life. Therefore it's expected for him to wear the magic draws and pray to planet Kola. Im also quite sure he sees brown people as less than white, and harboring evil descended from Cain.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Maybe you should read the thread because Ive said multiple times I thought the Obama MSNBC shill was racist. It's not my fault you can't read/too lazy.

And Mormons will not refute their racist teachings, it is a fact. Their official stance is that black are a spawn of evil. Sorry if you don't like that. I guess people that are in KKK churches shouldn't be called racist either, I mean that would be generalizing them, right?

edit on 17-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

An early statement by Young about a priesthood ban in the LDS Church was made on February 13, 1849. The statement — which refers to the Curse of Cain as the reason for the policy — was given in response to the question, "What chance is there for the redemption of the Negro?" Young responded, "The Lord had cursed Cain's seed with blackness and prohibited them the Priesthood."[1]

In 1995, black church member A. David Jackson asked church leaders to issue a declaration repudiating past doctrines that treated black people as inferior. In particular, Jackson asked the church to disavow the 1949 "Negro Question" declaration from the church Presidency which stated "The attitude of the church with reference to negroes ... is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord ... to the effect that negroes ... are not entitled to the priesthood...".[51]

The church leadership did not issue a repudiation, and so in 1997 Jackson, aided by other church members including Armand Mauss, sent a second request to church leaders, which stated that white Mormons felt that the 1978 revelation resolved everything, but that black Mormons react differently when they learn the details. He said that many black Mormons become discouraged and leave the church or become inactive. "When they find out about this, they exit... You end up with the passive African Americans in the church".[52]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by glasshouse

Did you miss the part where I factually stated that the founder of Mormonism, Joseph Smith, was known to have abolitionist leanings and also allowed African Americans to enter the clergy? To claim that it was founded on racism is factually inaccurate.

WRONG

In 1838, Joseph Smith answered the following question while en route from Kirtland to Missouri, as follows: Are the Mormons abolitionists? No ... we do not believe in setting the Negroes free /Smith 1977, p. 120

He didn't become an abolitionist until later in life.

en.wikipedia.org...

While I do find some of Brigham Young's teachings extremely racist, being "spawn" of the devil isn't one of them.

And [God] had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people, the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them. And thus saith the Lord God; I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities." (2 Nephi 5:21)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

You guys are all nuts. Youre voting for a guy who believes that Christ came to America. That native Americans are lost Israelites and that black people are decendants of Cain. That their skin is dark and that is the mark of Cain. They wear special magic underwear too. Their God lives on the planet Kola.

Mitt Romney is a proud member of the above Mormon religion. Say what you will, but that stuff is INSANE!

Can you explain how this is different than any other religion?

Holy crap...in the Christian religion they believe that Man was created by a god from two people and the earth is 6000 years old. Even when I throw a 4 billion year old rock at them they still think it is 6000 years old... When we look at the Muslim religion also I would say Mormons are rather tame in comparison.

Then we can debate a whole different direction of how everyone saw it as ok that Obama sat in Wright's pew for 20 years as Wright preached extremism, to say the least. Ok enough to put him into office without even a blink, and you have a problem with Romney...lol brother...

edit on 17-8-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

WRONG

Maybe half wrong. From your link:

When the Mormons migrated to Missouri they encountered the pro-slavery sentiments of their neighbors. Joseph Smith, Jr. upheld the laws regarding slaves and slaveholders, but remained abolitionist in his actions and doctrines.
Following the death of Joseph Smith, Jr., Mormon leaders beginning with Brigham Young instituted a policy of excluding most people of black African descent (regardless of actual skin color) from Priesthood ordination and from participation in temple ceremonies.

So, Joseph Smith did not actively attempt to change slave laws in the state he lived in, but it wasn't until after his death that the church declared African Americans could not enter the priesthood.

"[Cain was] cursed with a black skin and he is the father of the Negro people.

So, black people were the "spawn' of Cain. Not the Devil.
I already acknowledged that it is really splitting hairs and an extremely immoral doctrine none the less, but the only reason I brought it up was because you insisted on continuing to say they believed blacks were the "spawn of the Devil".
Back to the point.
Are you truly able to know Romney's heart any more than I am?
I can easily admit that I cannot say beyond a reasonable doubt that Romney is or is not racist.
Can you admit the same?

Probably my last reply on this thread but I'm sure we'll talk on another soon.
Thanks for the conversation

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Who said he came to America? The legend is that the Holy Grail cup Jesus drank from traveled with Mary Magdalene and Joseph to Britain and the Grail cup is thought to be at Glastonbury. The alternate theory is that Mary Magdalene was with child said to have been of the bloodline of Jesus and come about through a Sacred Union. The child supposedly came with them and ended up in France. This is the so called Merovingian bloodline of French royalty. Ever heard of the Knights Templar? If not, then you have never heard of any of these conspiracy theories and you probably never saw the DaVinci code.
I feel pretty certain you just made that stuff up though.
Have you actually asked Romney what he believes?
You might learn some interesting things if you would but read more esoteric metaphysical things.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... 1

One more thing I'd like to add is that the racism and division produced by the current administration is the most I've ever seen in my lifetime and is a pathetic display of class and race warfare by a bunch of idiot Marxists who think they can bring in the new communism better than Russia.
edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Or you guys could just look on the website and see what the current trend is.

mormon.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Who said he came to America?

Joseph Smith did, didn't he?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Touré Sorry For Using N-Word, Stands By Romney Racist Charge

Important Topic Updates

It seems that "Mr Touré" has issued an apology !!!

Yes I bet.

“I muddied the discussion by using the ‘n-word.’ I could’ve made the same point without that word. “I shouldn’t have used it and for that I’m sorry.”

This is becoming "standard procedure" for these racial things.

They do all the damage possible and then Suddenly make an appealed "apology"

M$NBC was behind this all the way. It was all planned.

Video "apology"

related HuffPost story:
Toure Apologizes For Using N-Word In Mitt Romney Discussion

Apology NOT Accepted !!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Important Topic Updates

It seems that "Mr Touré" has issued an apology !!!

Yes I bet.

“I muddied the discussion by using the ‘n-word.’ I could’ve made the same point without that word. “I shouldn’t have used it and for that I’m sorry.”

This is becoming "standard procedure" for these racial things.

They do all the damage possible and then Suddenly make an appealed "apology"

M$NBC was behind this all the way. It was all planned.

Video "apology"

related HuffPost story:
Toure Apologizes For Using N-Word In Mitt Romney Discussion

Apology NOT Accepted !!!

So basically, he said, "I'm sorry that I stabbed and hurt you that way. I should have used a gun."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join