It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
This can't be labeled a "failed prediction", because no one "predicted" ANYTHING. We simply said if there was an attack of some kind, it would be an inside job. What the hell is wrong with that?

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear. You made a confident statement based on an event that was yet to occur (and for which there wasn't even any evidence it would occur). That's a prediction.

It's quite concerning that even when nothing of any substance happened, you and the other naysayers are more interested in saving face and being 'victorious' than recognising the facts. That you were wrong. There is nothing wrong, with being wrong. We all make mistakes, oversights.

I'd also add that the reason there was so much symbolism in the Olympic ceremonies and events (that i'm presuming your predication was based on) is because you chose to see it there, which is somewhat ironic given thats just about the only thing your eyes are opened to.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

That's fair enough - in principle - but just about everything is a conspiracy, according to some people on this site.

Taking any meaningful event and deciding its some form of conspiracy isn't clever or insightful or well-intended. At best its foolish and at worst, downright dangerous.

We would all like to stop world hunger. That doesnt mean I walk down my local high street giving a piece of food to everyone I see. Most of them don't need it. The rational approach would be to sit and determine who needs my help the most, instead of presuming everyone does.

Same goes for conspiracies. If you want to believe everything is a conspiracy, you are wasting your time. Focus your time on the few, instead of wasting your time on the 'many'.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Very very very wierd

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I'm going to go smash my face into a wall now.

Please do. Let us know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This thread is why I like ats so much. Comedy gold right here. It takes a lot to change ones worldview, words alone seldom do, and apparantly something not happening doesn't do it either.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I believe the reason nothing happened, is because of the great awareness that was spread throughout the internet.

That is silly.
That's like the childhood saying.. 'Step on a crack and you will break your mothers back'
So you believe we didn't step on any cracks.

How will you rationalize Nibiru on January 1?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What about the police and soldiers who were on duty protecting the Olympics from potential threats?
Or do they have to upload a youtube video to join the list?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Well excuse me but according to you and the OP there were clues leading up to 9-11 multiple clues if I read your post right so why was it not stopped...face the facts the the billion dollar industry that is the olympics was never intended to be a false flag event only in your imaginations...thats what the plympics are about making billions actually hundreds of billions so step down from the podium...when you are wrong you are wrongf and wrong you are in this case....

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This thread is a fantastic example of the extreme level of delusion suffered by some people.
Observe how the master conspiracy theorist manages to be 'right' or 'win' no matter the outcome or the evidence against them. In their world, everyone else is wrong while they prevail. Everytime....

Delusions of grandeur anyone?
edit on 14-8-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The sheer ego of some people amazes me...

To be fair though I cannot deny I haven't had my fair share of fun from all these Olympic threads. It's been frankly hilarious to see people wail that they are the worlds officionado's on symbolism just because they've read a few books written by money grabbers and watched a truck load of stupid YT vids. Symbolism is everywhere you look, that's what we humans do, just as we do rituals. Your morning #, shower, shave, fag and coffee is a ritual. I don't need to be told to watch some inane bull# put together by some 12 year old to see symbolism I see it every day of my life, I wear them, I have them everywhere in my home, then I log here and get told that everything from Ra, Isis, to an owl has evil connotations. One day I may literally choke laughing so I take great care not to eat whilst perusing such threads.

There is no victory because there was nothing to fight against other than your own overactive imaginations.

I am actually quite saddened we didn't go too mad at the closing ceremony. We should have had Kate Bush doing cloudbusting AND running up that hill to make the white hill steps that symbolised the great struggle and feats of all the athletes, oh sorry illuminati pyramid rather, plus it might have kept all the Haarp'ers busy with chatter. Still Annie Lennox and her ship of lost souls was a nice touch, surprised we haven't had more whooping and wailing about that one, but it was good to see someone made an effort to sneak Vivien Westwoods designs into the Olympics since she was probably offed from the catwalk bit in favour of the Queen of bloody Sheeba Victoria Beckham.

Anyway roll on the Para Olympics eh? I hear we are going to have a mass sacrifice of disabled people.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This whole thread has me really thinking . . . I must say I'm more confused than ever about my whole life and existence, and to the fact I no longer know exactly who to thank for not passing on to the great beyond during my sleep last night. Somebody somewhere somehow musta been getting the word out such that I would be safe during my daily slumber.

All I can say is Keep up the good work, oh savior of my lilly white lazy ass . . . keep it up!!!!!!!!.

Oh, and to the OP . . . as a favour, could you please post a picture of yourself and a few of your world-saving hord-o-minions complete in your superhero cape and funky bodypart-exposing tights.

I need something to print, frame and put on my desk at work to serve as a constant reminder of how you great folks keep me safe from the bad people.

Pretty please . . . .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

ok you tell me what the mascots of the olympics represented then every other country that has hosted the olympics has had mascots that represent there country or something about there country so now you can explain to me what the mascots represented

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm really looking forward to 22nd of December 2012 to see how all the doomsayers shrug off yet another non-event and failed prediction. I quite agree with other posters about how some see conspiracies in just about everything. I'm sure the many thousands of security personel and intelligence agencies who worked for a safe games can now retire seeing as it only takes posters on the internet to stop major incidents.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

December the 21st is not the end of the world but the end of one era and the beginning of a new era

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

I'm pretty sure if the supposed powers that be wanted to stage a false flag attack they wouldn't leave clues strewn about like some kind of video game villain.

Just like 9/11 ad 7/7 eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

GOD BLESS RIK CLAY [may he r.i.p]

RIK CLAY - - - Did he die for OUTING the 2012 Olympics ? (by Getsmart posted on 27-3-2012 @ 04:19 AM) [ATS]

come see the deleted pages rik clay got killed for (by apporro posted on 26-5-2012 @ 05:21 AM) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: But we still have the Paralympics to go ... so we are not out of the woods yet and those occult scum may have decided to hit us where it really really hurts for maximum effect.

And I note that they end on the 9th of Sept [6days after my 40th birthday] ...

Countdown Ends September 9, 2012 (by Signals posted on 12-8-2012 @ 08:35 PM) [ATS]

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
reply to post by Lagrimas

Because I can. Anyway you haven't answered my question, why would TPTB leave clues lying around before an attack?

Because its apparently in their 'ethics' that they tell people whats going to happen

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

The mascots are an abomination, that's for sure.

This is the reasoning behind them, make what you will of it:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth
reply to post by Suspiria

ok you tell me what the mascots of the olympics represented then every other country that has hosted the olympics has had mascots that represent there country or something about there country so now you can explain to me what the mascots represented

Oh no, you be my guest and tell me...Please do and don't forget to include the YT vid you saw it on.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying OP and sometimes believe that through word of mouth/internet/mass numbers of people we could potentially prevent something from occurring. On the other hand I also think since it was held on intersecting ley lines bordered with biblical streets et al, and all the energy and attention being draw into it I tend to believe there was never meant to be a false flag attempt, it was simply to gather energy and harness it to use on a "false flag attempt" or some other form of control when we were least expecting it or even an offering or whatever.

The batman shooting was pretty random and from nowhere, Olympics are every 4 years. Two different emotions of fear are invoked and fed. So you are correct in assuming there were dark and sinister motives behind it.

Now if what they are saying they need to wipe out most of us for whatever selfish reasons and we foiled some parts of their plan, what's stopping them from going all ape #e and speed up their timetable?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join