It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic 2012 Conspiracy - Yes, we WON! This is a VICTORY!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes, I don't care what anyone says..I know it in my heart. I love how the same people mocking the ones who spread the info about this, know absolutely nothing about the occult, false flags, symbolism, etc. They probably have no idea that the Olypmics were in fact being influenced by occult sick people, who made it their stage for ritual ceremonies no doubt. You people probably still deny even that. Those of us in the know are aware of how much darkness was surrounding this event, so you nay sayers can mock all you want.

Yes, nothing happened at the Olympics and that's AMAZING! No one was hurt, no one died, this is so great. I for one, being an extreme researcher of this topic, and of the occult/Illuminati who I feel were influencing this event, am SHOCKED, but relieved that nothing happened.

I believe the reason nothing happened, is because of the great awareness that was spread throughout the internet. So many people did their part and shared videos, articles, and info about this potential False Flag and exposed it so well, the shadow govt's were forced to STAND DOWN! This my friends is a great victory, make no mistake. Make no mistake, their plan was set and laid out, but it did not come into fruition. We foiled it. We never had this chance before. When 9/11 occurred, there was not enough to expose it yet, and word of mouth was not easily spread yet as it is today. No one even started questioning 9/11 for years. The Olympic false flag conspiracy however, millions, maybe as much as billion people were made aware of such a potential attack, so this is a totally different ball game folks.

Initially I thought that the awareness wouldn't be enough and thought only a fraction of the population will actually be made aware of this " olympic conspiracy". But after examining the numbers, I feel like at least a billion people were reached regarding this potential "False Flag attack conspiracy", and that makes a world of difference.

Take for example this video: about 2 million views, and this is just one of hundreds about the subject. Many more have hundreds of thousands of views.

Plus there were all kinds of memes being spread about this potential FF on facebook as well. People were spreading videos and info on facebook like crazy, including me. This awareness of a potential attack of this kind is the first of its kind. This can't be labeled a "failed prediction", because no one "predicted" ANYTHING. We simply said if there was an attack of some kind, it would be an inside job. What the hell is wrong with that? What the hell is wrong with you people who cannot understand this? You need to understand that we were doing our part and may have helped saved lives, so try to look at it from our point of view. I was doing it from the good of my heart, and being an extreme researcher/activist like I am, it was only natural for me.

Again, you nay sayers can go head and mock, ridicule, but for those of us who knew what were looking at, after studying and researching this, based on our understanding of how they operate, we knew in our hearts, and still know. Keep it coming. Keep labeling us paranoid, crazy, kooks, etc, because I don't give a flying [SNIP], I'm going to keep doing what I do.

Thank you so much for those of you who spread the word on this for months on this, and don't despair, ignore the ridicule and keep moving. There will more to expose in the future I'm sure. AWESOME JOB!
edit on 13-8-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I stand beside you OP and agree wholeheartedly.

I started a popular thread about one angle of it, and some members act as if I owe them an apology or should be banned...

I am so glad nothing happened, I didn't want anything to happen.

Sites like ATS help spread the word, and maybe it can make a difference!

ATS EFFECT

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I like the zeal of your OP.

I was reading one of the "I KNEW nothing would happen you silly fools!!" threads earlier and thought to myself:

I bet you anything those same people were going around shouting False Flag before the olympics !

I totally agree that before 9/11 and 7/7 no one was throwing around the false flag conspiracies, and predictions. Nobody could have known that those events were going to happen, even though it was in the Simpsons and all that stuff! The clues only really made sense afterwards, in the pre 9/11 world when people had their eyes closed. Not anymore. Now we are on it! Looking at every show, every music video, everything they give us... ready and prepared!

The mass awakening is happening.

why do you think they are trying to PIPPA and ACTA us in to submission?

Now we are vigilant!

Did we stop the False Flag? We'll really never know.

Its nice to think we did though!

edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: punctuation

edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing earlier. The satanic evil pricks knew they'd be making a big mistake if they screwed around this time. I was actually hoping they would, and that they'd lose control as a result. Treading lightly now they are, good job to anyone who spoke up. Use their outlets against them. A small victory in the grand war, keep it up. But believe me.. if the royals had wanted something to happen there, it would've. They simply couldn't risk it!

+100 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

My eyes are bleeding from having read that. I'm sorry but this has to be said.

Oh, plenty of people said there definitely would be a false flag:
Thread
Thread
Thread
Thread

So, because of all the "awareness" you raised, the "event" was thwarted. That is just absurd. Nothing happened because nothing was going to happen in the first place.

I'm going to go smash my face into a wall now.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

You do realise that what your saying goes against the very fabric of the society we live in?

Why do you think we have CCTV? Deterrent.

If the shop keeper was looking at you... would you still steal the sweets?

+92 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Let me guess, this is the same reason that the world hasn't ended, Nibiru never came, Project Bluebeam hasn't made aliens appear outside my window, the Galactic Federation of Nonsense hasn't showed up, and a whole bunch of other things that never happened....

This is all because of the diligent efforts of the select YouTubers, Bloggers, and internet sensations? Well...

Cheers to you guys.

Maybe form some kind of Justice League with space planes to watch over the Earth? You all are real big superheroes.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I honestly can not add much to the OP. I agree 100%, we made them stop. If they decided to go out with their plan, no amount of media black out could stop people from knowing what happened. Their entire operation would be exposed, and their plans for NWO could potentially be forfeited. Although we haven't stopped them, we have pushed them back!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Dare I say that this is a bit premature?

The 2012 Summer PARALYMPICS will take place between 29 August and 9 September.
Not that I think anything untoward will happen (apart, say, from The Mayor of London, Boris, performing another silly dance).

edit on 13-8-2012 by Mcmawstech because: To capitalize 'paralympics'

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nothing happened because of an internet forum yay! See you on December 22nd.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

You do realise that what your saying goes against the very fabric of the society we live in?

Yet people are still murdered on Camera.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your reply simply doesn't make sense.

Awareness cant stop a planet moving through space.

I think being ready for anything, is better than ready for nothing. So here here to Nibiru threads.
Lets stay on our toes.

The boy called wolf when there was none.

When there was a wolf nobody came!

What we can learn from that is that we shouldnt become less vigilant just because theres douches in town.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CraigSnedeker
I honestly can not add much to the OP. I agree 100%, we made them stop. If they decided to go out with their plan, no amount of media black out could stop people from knowing what happened. Their entire operation would be exposed, and their plans for NWO could potentially be forfeited. Although we haven't stopped them, we have pushed them back!

Since you were so effective, why didn't you stop them from starting a few of the recent wars that broke out?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Oh come on.

Unworthy of a second line

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Let me guess, this is the same reason that the world hasn't ended, Nibiru never came, Project Bluebeam hasn't made aliens appear outside my window, the Galactic Federation of Nonsense hasn't showed up, and a whole bunch of other things that never happened....

This is all because of the diligent efforts of the select YouTubers, Bloggers, and internet sensations? Well...

Cheers to you guys.

Maybe form some kind of Justice League with space planes to watch over the Earth? You all are real big superheroes.

Thanks for the sarcasm, smart arse. I really don't care what you think. I'm proud of all the people who spread info on this. You can go back to sleep, thanks.

And excuse me, but NIburu, Project Bluebeam, is NOT the same as this potential event. This event has been subliminally encoded in music videos, movies/hollywood, comics etc for YEARS, this is different. This was potentially the next 9/11 only 10x worse. So the predictive programming on this was abundant and clear. It is just a horrible comparison.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yet people are still murdered on Camera.....

Lets not try and compare the genius of the illuminati to your mad unkle, please.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And how many ridiculous TV shows are devoted to crimes recorded on CCTV?
Don't hurt yourself, the answer is many.

If someone is determined to commit a crime, no amount of facebook statuses or ATS threads is going to stop them.
Nothing happened because nothing was intended to happen.

Except for the guy who got arrested for not smiling.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Cheers to you guys.

This is what comforts the crazy and keeps the crap going. They tell themselves they stopped whatever crap they predicted and that covers their butts for all the fake predictions. Then before long, here they come with another crock of BS with a date and time. i have had it with them.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I'm pretty sure if the supposed powers that be wanted to stage a false flag attack they wouldn't leave clues strewn about like some kind of video game villain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join