It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Iranian people continue Down with the US ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

"The slogan 'Down with the US' should be chanted as long as the US has an arrogant nature," Ayatollah Khatami told FNA on Saturday.

Asked about the prospects of Iran-US ties, Ayatollah Khatami reminded Iran's sustained ties with some European states, including Britain, irrespective of their stances against the Islamic Republic, and stated, "If the US leaves satanic moves some day and stop being the Great Satan, then our authorities will adopt new policies."

"But" Ayatollah Khatami said "the reality is that the US satanic moves have become more complicated and currish day by day since the beginning of the (Islamic) Revolution."

FNA

Since neo-colonialism and Imperialism , in other words , since the parasitism and hyena-ism of energy is on the negotiation table with Iran , we will see no change of attitude towards USA govt.

It is time for broken economy USA stop invading and killing in the middle east and stop playing the great Satan in the region.

Related thread :

American govt , the great Satan, page 1

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Haha, we are literally down from them.

If I point at Iran I have to point downwards at the ground at whatever angle from my vantage point.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

If I point at Iran I have to point downwards at the ground at whatever angle from my vantage point.

Are you US govt or you are a representative supporting the crime of your government world wide ?

Or you are just a bigoted nationalist who can not see how the govt of US is tearing the world apart ?

Bigotry is in close relationship with fanatics.

And fanatics are not just born in Middle east.

They grow in US , too.

Killing fellow country men as a deluded person , is just what a fanatic person harvests.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Stop with these hateful threads. You are not doing any good on these forums. I'm surprised you're still here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

"But" Ayatollah Khatami said "the reality is that the US satanic moves have become more complicated and currish day by day since the beginning of the (Islamic) Revolution."

Currish?
Hmmm.

rude or bad-tempered

Oh that's what it means?

Complicated and rude or bad-tempered?
That seems reasonable.

Did he really say "satanic"? Anyone able to give an outside translation?
I just ask because "complicated and rude" seems really....mild....to be conjoined with "satanic" as a series of descriptions.

I'd say half the people in the entire world are "complicated and rude", wouldn't you? It's pretty vague.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A country ruled by religion that says they are the best really has no right to say anything about another countries arrogance.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'd say half the people in the entire world are "complicated and rude", wouldn't you? It's pretty vague.

All your attacks and this sentence

Means that I am discussing with an old and wise person.

Don't get your self much involved in his sentences for definition of Satanic.

Just read the thread :

American govt , the great Satan, page 1

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
A country ruled by religion that says they are the best really has no right to say anything about another countries arrogance.

That is where your knowledge and wisdom comes in.

For you religion is the same definition of bigotry.

But it is not true in our dictionary.

+ not being bigoted doesn't mean being weak and let Parasites and hyenas ruin our life.

Do you want more help ?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Are you US govt or you are a representative supporting the crime of your government world wide ?

Or you are just a bigoted nationalist who can not see how the govt of US is tearing the world apart ?

Bigotry is in close relationship with fanatics.

And fanatics are not just born in Middle east.

They grow in US , too.

Killing fellow country men as a deluded person , is just what a fanatic person harvests.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

I am someone who doesn't believe in the fantasy of global politics anymore.

What do you know about the history of Iran in relation to it's current government?

Could you entertain the possibility that the leaders of Iran are in cahoots with the rest of the global elite to usher in a outright full blown global government? They are in the UN after all right???

Could you entertain the possibility that this whole war is fake from both sides, pushing poorly crafted propaganda to convince the cannon fodder in all nations to go die for nothing but the avarice and artifice of those same elites who already control nearly everything but want to make sure we don't get any of the pie?

Iran would only provoke the world community if it were completely retarded OR if there was some sort of hidden agenda or agreement that we know nothing about. I don't think Iranian leadership is that stupid...I believe their historical ties with the Europeans are too strong and intimate for there not to be some totally reasonable explanation to what's going on in front of us.

I see it all as a big power grab by those with vast wealth, trying to take complete control of human society. From economics to travel to culture. Even our very religious beliefs...they want a say in it. And it appears to me their motto is "the less the public knows the better", and so as a result my motto is "I'm gonna find out what the hell you're up to".

I have no affiliation with any organization political, non-profit, religious, fraternal, or corporate.
edit on 21-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Are we talking about Israel or Iran here?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That is where your knowledge and wisdom comes in.

+ not being bigoted doesn't mean being weak and let Parasites and hyenas ruin our life.

Do you want more help ?

Ya, I want more help. Wtf are you trying to say? That it is okay for them to look down on us from their religious pedestal? And that is fine with you? Really?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Both, the two deserve each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The way the OP starts the whole thread would be a good example, in my opinion, for why so many dislike folks in the Mid-East. This hostility is all we see in many cases.

Personally, I only hate people who hate me first, with a precious few exceptions.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Correct.

Religion is a system of belief and tradition.

Bigotry is the intolerance of those whom differ from yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Would it shock you to find out it applies to both?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Really,

I could care less what the Iranians say.

They are as just as bad as every other person or persons in power. They want more power and they will spew propaganda to their people anyway that makes them seem bigger, better, badder, and they always blame the "other" country or people for their problems.

Religion has no place in this world anymore. I am so sick of all of the "our team is better attitudes". It is a repeated slogan that has been yelled for centuries. With peace not even being an option. Look at all of the killings in the name of "GOD".

Peace is a pipe dream and this world will not progress to the next level as long as we have religous "entities" playing the team sport.

Where there is religion, there is a hatred for the opposing team. Even if you "god loving people" don't want to admit it.

It doesn't matter, even if we(the US) pulled every single troop out of the mideast, there would still be fighting, killing, bickering, religous persecutions, because this is what religions are all about. Find the "satan" and blame him. He is the reason we are so unhappy, our crops are failing, our water is non drinkable, and so on.

This is so ignorant and I really am quite stumped on how people can even fathom the thought of a savior making things better. It hasn't happened since the inception of religion and it will not happen as long as there is a such thing as religion.

So please take you anti American rhetoric somewhere else, because truly educated folks(not religous indoctrinated peoples) see right through this hogwash.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Could you entertain the possibility that this whole war is fake from both sides

From both sides is really some thing I can't understand.

US govt makes false flags and brings army men to this side of the world.

Sends drone in Iran.

Kills scientists.

Invades middle eastern countries one by one.

Destroys the whole countries in mideast except the puppets.

Takes out the resources.

And at last , it will take more than 100 years for those countries to stand on their feet again.

That is what US govt is doing and no other mideastern country is not doing.

US is not alone in this , but the main leader is US.

I see it all as a big power grab by those with vast wealth, trying to take complete control of human society. From economics to travel to culture. Even our very religious beliefs...they want a say in it.

Then what good does it when you defend your govt.

The good for me is that we are not letting our govt attack and invade any country , but your govt is completely out of your hands.

That is not rocket science.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I see nothing hateful in the thread or other threads that the member has started.

They may not be a subject upon which you agree, but that does not make them hate threads.

Allowance should be made not only for the fact that the OP is obviously not English, and for the fact that other people are entitled to their opinions and their view of the way the US conducts itself abroad, especially when the OP may in fact come from a country that is 'influenced' by US 'policy'

To deny others the right to speak about subjects that obviously affect them would be wrong.

This is, like it or not, an international forum and you will come across those who dislike America (the Government of) and the way it behaves. I am one of them. Does this mean I do not have the right to post just because you love the Government of America?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Have you ever sat and thought that maybe, just maybe,

You have been fooled because big business, big banks, and money run the worlds events.

Guess what money is a world wide thing not just the US.

You have been swept into the propaganda bandwagon and do not even realize it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
The way the OP starts the whole thread would be a good example, in my opinion, for why so many dislike folks in the Mid-East. This hostility is all we see in many cases.

Personally, I only hate people who hate me first, with a precious few exceptions.

Again , you take your self very seriously.

Like you are your govt.

You are just a tool that they use you when it is election time. That is democracy.

We hate tyranny , invasion and destruction.

Are you supporting these ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join