It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video apparently exposing western propaganda... from Nth Korea??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Find the strength to live by seeing the weakness which makes you hide,

swallow your pride and forget your honour, be your self because you are strong.

With that strength pall back your pride, honour your self with respect an smile.

Imagine the lives you could have, now encourage yourself with inspiration and inspire your self to get one.

In that life seek the love which lets you live, when you find it you will have a life to love,

love your life with all your hart to love all within it, love your self because you made it what it is,

in love is happyness if your not happy perfect your life to perfect your self because love is perfect.

Believe in the only thing witch is right in this crazy world.

Im not a zombie! im alive with love, hate kills me.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Yes, I saw this on tv awhile back. It's pretty chilling and you can tell they are forced to act this way. Good job finding this documentary.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by poppycock
reply to post by texasgirl

Good point, girl I agree and noticed that too.

BUT BUT BUT the majority of this video should mortify you about America and the West.

Time is short...upheaval is imminent and inevitable....and we earned it and deserve it.

Oh, I'm embarrassed, alright. America is a super power and should be held to higher standards. It is shameful what we have become. That being said I am still thankful I live here, as several countries have absolutely no respect for women and their rights, N.Korea included.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
WOW! Alot of people think this is cool. Well....who invaded the south? And they brought the Chinese in the war... My father was there and the atrocities...committed to prisoners was like the Japanese.... Bull crap with all this!
So why aren't there communism brothers helping to feed there starving neighbors . DA I don't know. Of course they are gonna make propaganda films , they would rather do that and missiles than feed there people.
Y a gotta get tired of eating grass, roots and bark from trees... So this is all the west fault! Right!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pretty sick what happens there in NK.
So its all a lie and people there are happy and with full stomachs!

Well then, why is there whole economy pure crap and china keeps a good border agiant them, yet allies.

If its so dam great there why dont they let tourist visit?

So its all lies huh?
Try to leave the country they will kill you,and arrest your family also.

How many NK's have crossed the border for a cup of tea as of late and told you we are living it up good?

HUH?

So I assume no children there are starving and the BS there goverment does is a lie?

Now who invaded who here?

South korea has done a great job,gave millions in aid.
Weird China keeps the north in a toilet?

Propocrapa or not.!
North korea does quite a good job being itself!

No point in this thread?
Propoganda?

Look at the craphole!!!!!!!!!!!
If you did not cry hard enuff at the last funeral you go to a work camp!

But Im sure all lies,such a loving place in NK.
And the sex slaves and abuse is just a myth.

Do not enter and death if you leave.

Alot of you are cucks who think this or over seas ,,,?

I will refrain myself here.

Spread your love on the NK dictaorship.

I will be here watching like the wolf!

Molly

Go to youtube and find the truth!

Heres a part 1 documentary

edit on 26-6-2012 by MollyMN because: edit

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Bearock, these observations were with my own eyes!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat
they hate us because they are told that americans are imperialist scum, that want to rape pillage and kill them, to destroy their way of life out of hating their dear leader and the glorious peoples state that his grandfather created.

Try to take into consideration that there are people still living in NK that actually REMEMBER americans raping, pillaging and killing them. But probably it didnt even occur to you

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MollyMN
Pretty sick what happens there in NK.
So its all a lie and people there are happy and with full stomachs!

Yadda yadda yadda, you obviously failed to watch the video.
Nobody is saying NK is nice country, got it?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by demongoat

I find it very hard to believe that is the truth. What if your media and government are just doing the same against the North koreans? Seriously, If North Korea was so isolated from the rest of the world, Why would they allow a North korean soccer team to qualify and then participate in the world cup? Also in the olympics and other events?

well because they don't want NK to be so isolated, they want NK to be part of the world. kim jong-il did it because it glorified NK when they would win. it gave their dear leader a grand way of promoting himself and juche as the right way to live your life, he could just say "look at those lazy imperialists! they can't defeat our gymnasts who follow the glorious way of juche! they have no will, no, honor, no strength! they are brain washed and cowardly!" you know basically what all power mad tyrants do.
i bet they would film propaganda pieces like this one that glorified how good their contenders are but make the west's look like losers.

If the North Korean regime were that worried, they would simply not let their country participate in those events. I'm sure that some of those players would play sport in other countries as well. Yes, it is a poor country but you have to remember that a lot of North koreans do know what the rest of the world is like also.

no they don't didn't you read what i wrote? north koreans have to be acquainted with the rest of the world since they are only fed what the government wants them to know, they know nothing about the outside world but propaganda and government authorized entertainment.
they get one channel, if they have a tv even and all they get is propaganda or news filtered by the government.
you have to understand though, people in communist states have been so brainwashed that they believe millions of deaths can be justified by the belief that it led to the glorification and promotion of the great leader and the state.
so no, NK sports players wouldn't leave to go play for other countries, they view other countries as mostly evil immoral cesspools and they only do sports to glorify the state and dear leader.

do you really think people like that are rational when they have pictures of their dead leaders on every wall and are always at perpetual war? for all the people that go on about their own countries turning into oceania, NK is the very image of 1984
they manufacture history, creating the belief that their own leaders are sons of gods always winning against the west, and the food we send them is tribute for these dead leaders.

for all the talk about the west being full of propaganda, we have nothing on NK or china, what i posted is the truth, from people that have lived there.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

they hate us because they are told that americans are imperialist scum, that want to rape pillage and kill them, to destroy their way of life out of hating their dear leader and the glorious peoples state that his grandfather created.

Try to take into consideration that there are people still living in NK that actually REMEMBER americans raping, pillaging and killing them. But probably it didnt even occur to you

Hilarious that 6 pages in we still have people defending North Korea and propaganda in general. Why is the U.S government's propaganda any more evil than North Korea's? It's all BS yet you have chosen to stand on a pile of it and preach about the pile someone else is standing on?

I have some advice for anyone who lives in the western world and doesn't like it, and thinks the communists have it right: Pack your bags and move to North Korea. Write home as often as you can (oh wait you cant) and let us know how it's working out for you in your new "utopia".
edit on 26-6-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat

really? that is the best you can do? no bro, i didn't realize that horrible things happen during wars.

what YOU don't realize is that the NK government lives on perpetuating a state of fear in their people to justify what they in turn do to their own people.
they ration food to the point of starvation or outright starve them, they ignore the peoples wants and needs, they oppress civil rights and freedom of speech. they create the belief that the government does this because they are at war with the west who wants to destroy the peoples way of life, that the west wants to murder the dear leader.

there is a huge difference between people remembering members of a group doing horrible things and a government creating a system that demonizes that group to keep people in constant fear.

in america we have groups attempting to do the same thing, only the scapegoat are brown skinned muslims, the difference between the two? americans aren't brainwashed or are we denied information about the truth, while north koreans are.

edit on 26-6-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Hilarious that 6 pages in we still have people defending North Korea and propaganda in general. Why is the U.S government's propaganda any more evil than North Korea's? It's all BS yet you have chosen to stand on a pile of it and preach about the pile someone else is standing on?

I have some advise for anyone who lives in the western world and doesn't like it, and thinks the communists have it right: Pack your bags and move to North Korea. Write home as often as you can (oh wait you cant) and let us know how it's working out for you in your new "utopia".

people hate the governments of the west so much that they will defend dictators who kill their own people in the name of some ideology that doesn't work and will never work.

it is disgusting and ignorant.

edit: did you know that north koreans are six inchs shorter on average than south koreans? the malnutrition effects must be devastating.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

people hate the governments of the west so much that they will defend dictators who kill their own people in the name of some ideology that doesn't work and will never work.

Who is defending the North Korean regime? It is a documentary about western propaganda. if you don't like it, find some pro government crap to occupy your mind. I do not agree or support North Korea. The documentary is pretty good though.

it is disgusting and ignorant.

Yep, if anyone was defending a dictator you would be right, but no-one is fom what I have read..

did you know that north koreans are six inchs shorter on average than south koreans? the malnutrition effects must be devastating.

Your kidding aren't you? I hope so.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

the difference between the two? americans aren't brainwashed or are we denied information about the truth, while north koreans are.

Riiight. Have a look at this Oprah's audience again ;].

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
this documentary only seems to highlight that 1984 and brave new world are both in full effect of planet earth !

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I asked around and there is a lot of indications in the diaspora and the community that this wasn't even produced by the North Koreans, apparently the narrator doesn't have a true "North Korean" accent and sounds like someone from the southeast of the country.

Plus, in an unreliable sense of grapevine information, apparently the 국가정보원 thinks these videos aren't of North Korean origin and rather are from pro-North activists in the South.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've watched all five available parts. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. You've got to hand it to someone who can create a documentary "exposing propaganda" while at the same time using terms like "glorious invincible leader" and "superior ideology".

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

That's excellent piece of propaganda that you just posted.

You could get a job anywhere in the world doing that, against anywhere in the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
I've watched all five available parts. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. You've got to hand it to someone who can create a documentary "exposing propaganda" while at the same time using terms like "glorious invincible leader" and "superior ideology".

It is well done, and that's the problem. It just doesn't bear the hallmarks of a typical North Korean propaganda movie. We are talking about a country that abducted a South Korean director and his actress wife to make patriotic pro-North movies, and even then with acclaimed talents of Korean cinema the movies still turned out like crap. This one is far too polished to reflect the skill of North Korea's propaganda department, especially when you consider their "patriotic cartoons" which varies between hand-drawn Disney style to basic 3D Sims style. It just isn't congruent with this kind of jump in their propaganda.

Then there is the premise of sending an agent to Seoul to collect the information, which is another overture to play on the theme of the "Imperialist" enemy as being weak enough to allow a Northern spy to infiltrate the capital of the South. The act of collecting information found all over the internet does not require going to the capital, it only requires going to any town connected to the web, which in South Korea is just about anywhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My opinion is that regardless of it's origins, it's one of the most eye opening and informative pieces of video I've ever seen. Despite having watched thousands of videos on youtube on a myriad of topics, I've never subscribed to any channel or felt the slightest inclination to do so. I did this one and glad I did.

As of a few hours ago, Part 6 is finally up. Enjoy and let further enlightenment ensue!

edit on 6/30/2012 by NaturalDizaster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join